Silent Auction Pro Reviews

Silent Auction Pro

Live auction event management for nonprofits

Silent Auction Pro

success on second year using software!

We are a small public school and used silentauctionpro for our evening auction event. This year we used mobile bidding, which was phenomenal. We had few issues and most attendees liked the fact they could bid on their phones & get updates via text when they were outbid. Customer service was fantastic - always available with answers to questions. Quick resolution on most issues.

Evening With The STARS event

What a difference the software made for our event! I have never been so relaxed about an auction. Easy, easy, easy and fast. Post event records are thorough and has made it easy to see whether we reached our funding goal or not, and to capture attendees who (for one reason or another) did not pick up auction items they won. Love the software and customer service was stellar.

Cons

First time user, laid out well, ease of use, great technical support

After six years of manually doing our Silent Auction, the use of Silent Auction Pro brought cohesiveness and better coordination to the whole process. The Auction ran more smoothly and we were considerably more successful. There were changes we felt were needed to fit our particular auction and the technical support were very cooperative a.nd responsive in working with us

Cons

I had the pleasure of using Silent Auction Pro for one of our large clients, and I was very pleased.

We did a great deal of research for our client, and found that Silent Auction Pro was the best value overall. I run a boutique full service event management company, so customer service is key in my business, and I can't tell you how impressed I was with the level of customer service and support we received from Silent Auction Pro, Jim and his team was amazing to work with.

Great Web Based Fundraising Software

I would recommend this product to others, but would suggest that they not rush through the process of setting up auction packages. In order to encourage sales, take the time to make everything look and sounds good for maximum profit.

Pros

This software allows auctions and bids to go off without a hitch. This is a very simple to use product and allows a seamless process from beginning to end. I like that participants can pay with their credit card straight through the site to alleviate time from my staff.

Cons

The setup of my account and event took some time, but after that I didn't experience any issues.

Excellent System w/ Excellent Service

We used Silent Auction Pro for the first time 10/16 for our charity dinner. We were very hesitant as we have never used mobile bidding before and neither have our guests. It turned out perfect with no hiccups and we worried for no reason. We used the silent auction/mobile bidding part, but not the ticket sales part. I recommend Silent Auction Pro 100%

Cons

Great experience! Unparalleled customer service!

We used SilentProAuction for our teacher auction. The site was very intuitive to use. If I had any questions, I would email the staff and then receive a phone call to guide me through the process. Their customer service is truly remarkable. The feedback we received from parents was that it was really user-friendly. Would definitely use again in the future.

Cons

Trinity Rotary Club Annual Gala 2015 worked excellent for our live and silent auctions!

The software was easy to use and most attendees adopted the new process very well. Bidding was definitely up from the prior year and dollars raised up as well. Jim was accessible and helpful as we learned to use the software and the night of the event went well. It was a very good value compared to other competitors and definitely added value to our event.

Cons

SilentAuctionPro is anything but silent

Support was beyond expectations, even explaining answers more than once because we'd forget. The system gave us the information we needed on who was coming, plus what they purchased quickly. Accepting credit card payments made check out run a lot smoother. We used the systems bid sheets for the first time - EASY & very readable.

Great Customer Service

Pros

What I loved the most about the software was the high level of customer service we received from the staff. There was always someone there to give an answer to any of the questions we had, as well as instructional videos on YouTube.

Cons

There were a lot of steps to setting up auction items, but that's only because the system is set up to send letters to the donors as well as the participants

I used Silent Auction pro for our school's fundraiser.

This was the second year our school has used SAP. This year our silent auction was entirely online. The auction was a huge success! SAP's customer service was very user friendly, If I was unable to find a help video, customer service got back to me quickly. Once I learned the system, our auction ran smoothly and effectively.

We couldn't be happier

We were late getting our silent auction set up but thanks to Silent Auction Pro it still went off without a hitch. The customer service team was outstanding, both in their friendliness and their follow up. We have already recommended Silent Auction Pro to a friend who is in charge of their organization's fundraising event!

Awesome software

Pros

Running an event and having this software comes hand in hand. it makes everything so simple and easy to organize.

Cons

The one time fee seams a little too steep if you are only using this one time. But for regular users this is perfect.

Great solution for a big event.

I used Silent Auction Pro at my Gala of over 800 attendees. Although i did not use Silent Auction Pro for registration, i found it to be a great solution for our silent auction and streamlining the check-out process. It also gave me the opportunity to promote the silent auction items before bidding began - which proved to increase sales.

Great Experience

Pros

We recently used Silent Auction Pro for our annual fundraiser event and it was fantastic - very good support from the team at SA.

Cons

None that come to mind - make some enhancement around the pictures.

Hi Sean - thank you for your review! FYI - we are adding support for multiple donation photos including videos and also reformatting the photos so that they are much larger on the item pages. That should be out by the end of 2020.

great online auction experience.

very user friendly. easy to use mobile bidding platform. I bid on a handful of items and it was fun to have text messages sent when I was outbid so I could really stay on top of the items i was interested in. Overall it was a great experience and would highly recommend using Silent Auction Pro to anyone.

Cons

We had another smoothly run event thanks to Jim and the crew at Silent Auction Pro.

As one of the first organizations to use Silent Auction Pro, we have been fans since day one. The software seamlessly meshes the work prior to our event (donations and tickets) with the work during our event and post-event. The product is easier to use every year. New members of our organization can quickly begin using the software.

Cons

Great functionality, price and support that just keeps getting better!

My agency has been using Silent Auction Pro for our past three fundraising events and we've had great experience with the product! Recent updates have been really useful, and technical and sales support are very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend the product to others both from a cost perspective as well as functionality.

Silent Auction - So Easy to Use

Our scout troop has used Silent Auction Pro for our annual fundraiser for the past few years. As a bidder, the site is user friendly. As an administrator, I appreciate all of the features and how quickly we can perform our final tabulations to get our bidders the items they have won.

Cons

This is the first time we used a software program for our fundraising events and we were pleased.

Pros

It helped us organize the auction and combine items into packages. The check-in process was smooth and most people allowed us to swipe their credit card for easy check-out. Any questions I had were answered quickly and there was a lot of follow-up from the support team.

Cons

Initially there is a lot of data input and it needs to be entered exactly as you want it to appear on all printed materials.

Easy to Use

We have used Silent Auction Pro for 5 years. We love how easy it is to use and how powerful the software is to provide us everything we need for our yearly auction. Jim and the rest of the customer service representatives are helpful and respond quickly to questions and any issues that occur.

Cons

Saved us so much time and money!

This was our first time doing an online auction. The time and money it saved us in regards to office/admin time, shipping of items back and forth, and time deciphering handwriting to announce winners in a timely winner is hard to put a number on! We couldn't be more excited to use it in the future!

Wonderful Product

I have worked with the support team and the Silent Auction Pro team over the years and the program and the team are fantastic. The application does exactly what it is supposed to and the support team is there to help when you need them. I highly recommend this product.

Great program

Our organization has been using Silent Auction Pro for several years for our fundraising galas. The program has greatly helped us to streamline our ticketing and silent auction purchases. Tech support and customer service have been very helpful and answered our constant questions.

Great software!

We have used Silent Auction Pro for two events now and are getting ready to use them for our third. They are great and are really helping us grow our events and save time! Their customer service is fast and very helpful! I would recommend to anyone!