Silent Auction Pro Reviews

Silent Auction Pro

Live auction event management for nonprofits

Silent Auction Pro

Silent Auction Pro is worth a look.

Jim and his team made then selves available throughout the process. The feedback we received from the people who were biding on our items was, "how easy it was to use." Our only concern was on the admin side. Because we were in such a tight window from start to finish the admin side of the program seemed a little daunting. there were a ton of different drop down menus to navigate through. the software...

Cons

Great Online Auction Software!

We love using SilentAuctionPro for our annual Benefit Dinner. Since it is cloud-based, all our volunteers can work in the system at the same time and can enter information as it comes in. We use the AuctionDay feature for check-out which has sped up our process tremendously! Also, the pre-populated thank you notes created after the event save a lot of time and man-power. Over all it is a great product for any organization.

Pros

Great way to track donations before, during, and after an event.

Cons

It is a bit cumbersome to switch from donor lists/address/etc., and the invoice/AuctionDay pages.

Great customer service

Silent Auction Pro helped us take our annual silent auction online so that those not around at the closing of the auction could still participate.

Pros

The customer service and phone support during our event was invaluable. Plus, the ease of processing with this software made it worth the purchase.

Cons

The site very frequently timed out/logged you out.

Korey - thank you very much for your review. We've only had a couple reports of the site "timing out" with thousands of users so I think it's something on your side. We would love to help figure out what it is so that we can either fix it or give guidelines on what options to have set on your side. For instance - I know if you don't allow cookies the site will essentially not work. If you are closing the browser after interacting with the site that too will log you out. Please give our support desk a call or let us know when would be a good time to reach you and we'll figure out what was happening. -Jim

BEST Auction Software

Super excellent. Customer service was fantastic and always so professional. When I had a question that I could not find the answer to on line - I would send an email to rep and she would respond so quickly and always answered my questions and always so helpful and professional. She was truly a GEM because this was my first time using this software and was a little overwhelmed and she really guided me thru everything I needed to know to set up my First Silent Auction for our organization

Pros

The ease of use and the final product. Print out of items look great. Support from the staff was excellent and very professional. Always responded to my emails promptly and so helpful with my questions

Cons

I really can't say anything. This was the first time that I used it and was fortunate to have the assistance of rep to guide me thru some of the issues I had on MY end - not the software. I will say that it is easy to follow

Great software! Give it a try!

Pros

Software is great and very user friendly. Reasonably priced. Excellent customer service who are very helpful. Online bidding through mobile has been an amazing experience with conveniency and the ability to add folks who could not attend the event to still participate. And it tracks everything!!!

Cons

Great first silent auction!

Silent Auction Pro was a great tool to use for our first Silent Auction. It fit within our budget and majority of users (a lot of which are not tech-savvy!) had a great user experience and enjoyed the mobile bidding. The back-end (admin) functions were a bit tricky for us to learn, but the Pro staff was always there to help answer our question or assist us which cut the learning curve down significantly....

Two Thumbs Up for Silent Auction Pro

This is the 23rd Year our group has had our silent auction fund raiser. We typically have around 120 to 140 items in our auction. This is the second year using Silent Auction Pro. My only regret is that we didn't learn about this product earlier. Before ... the checkout process was one gigantic zoo, people were backed up forever, and trying to manually create and add up invoices was awful (and...

Great Software and Great Value

It took me a little bit of time to get familiar with the software but once I figured out how everything was categorized and laid out I found it to be pretty user-friendly and intuitive. I've used much higher-priced auction software in the past and found this to have just as many features as any of those. The customer service piece of it was great. There was always someone available to answer questions...

Cons

This software took our event to a whole other level.

Pros

The customer service from pre-purchase to event close out is exceptional. The software was intuitive & the training videos on the YouTube channel were more than adequate to train our volunteer staff.

Cons

We have no cons to submit. Only the suggestion that while in check in function a credit card icon appear for the registrant allowing the check in team to confirm that the registrant has a credit card on file.

Wonderful customer support

Pros

Ease of use, and customer support. All of the support team were very knowledgeable and so friendly and helpful. They have thought of everything.

Cons

The thank you letters were a little difficult to edit. The body of the letter came out in different fonts and was difficult to change.

Changed our world

Pros

This software Keeps Us organized we went from a chaotic Messi checkout process to one with clearly defined procedures.

Cons

The look of this program is not super appealing at this very generic and Visually Bland maybe some updates to make things pop a little more might have the average user.

Easy, affordable and cutting edge

We were able to bring our Benefit into the 21st century. We purchased the full system and it was so worth it. It was straightforward to set up the database and auction items. The auction itself ran so smoothly. Everyone was able access the auction through their mobile phones or bidding kiosks at the event. We also had non-attendee bidders, which we've never been able to do before. We've received...

Incredible Customer Service, Great Product

We threw our first ever gala event with a silent auction this past spring, and I would have been a puddle of nerves on the ground if it hadn't been for Silent Auction Pro, and their wonderful customer service. The product is actually easier than you think it's going to be - I kept thinking I was doing things wrong because it wasn't hard. And if you need them to hold your hand through every stage...

Another great fundraiser using Silent Auction Pro

This is the fourth fund raising auction that I have used Silent Auction Pro with great success. The program has been very easy to use, flexible for a variety of special auction types and the customer support is able to handle any issues quickly with just one phone call. In addition over the last four auctions numerous improvements have been added to make the system more user friendly and efficient. This year was the first time we used the online bidding module. This feature allowed us to move all of the smaller silent auction items into the online system. This allows the volunteers and guests more time and energy for the live auction items raising more funds. I strongly suggest using the online system. I am already looking forward to putting Silent Auction Pro to use on our next auction.

Our View of Silent Auction Pro

Our upcoming Boy Scout Silent Auction in March will be our 4th year using Silent Auction Pro. We had used a spreadsheet prior to using Silent Auction Pro which was very cumbersome and hard to manage. Silent Auction Pro has vastly simplified our auction and has allowed us to better manage our auction each year. The customer support has been fantastic! Quick and timely responses for all of my questions....

Cons

This was our high school athletic boosters' first paperless auction fundraiser.

We had used a computer based auction software in the past. This cloud technology was far superior to our other system. The bidders were able to log in and bid on items in an instant and our committee was able to train and use the system easily. Silent Auction Pro's software is very intuitive to use. When in doubt, the help pages were invaluable to guide you step by step to solve any problem. The night of our event, support was a phone call away to trouble shoot any last minute questions. The reporting and communication tools were what I liked best about the software. The next committee will have everything laid out for them in a snap. I would recommend without reservation Silent Auction Pro. Any technical glitches we had, were user error, not the software.

Best auction site! 100% satisfied

From the moment I reached out to Silent Auction Pros, Susan's customer service skills have surpassed all of my expectations. She has been very professional and extremely helpful from start to finish. Her confidence, expertise and knowledge about the product gave me great confidence--and with good reason. The site itself is very user-friendly, easy to configure/customize and offers many useful features. The reports are phenomenal and a great component. We have been holding a yearly fundraising auction for the past 8 years, but this was our first year using Silent Auction Pro--things have never gone so smoothly! We will definitely be using Silent Auction Pro for our future events.

Pros

Ease of use, reporting features, robust program, excellent "help" features

Cons

Too many options under some subheadings, but I like them once I check them out--so it's not really a con.

Charity Gala

SilentAuctionPro really took our annual Gala to the next level. Proceeds doubled from the previous year and I truly believe it was because of guest's engagement with the auction on their mobile devices. The Silent Auction Pro support was amazing. They were there to help with any questions we had prior to the event, and even there for us the night of the event. Our event was on a Saturday night from 6:00 to 11:00 pm, so I was amazed that they were available to help us with a few issues we had that night. Checkout was tremendously streamlined and the reports were great for analysis after the event. I highly recommend this software and company. We chose them because of the high ratings when it came to their support and they didn't let us down.

Cons

Very easy to understand and navigate

We increased our intake by 30% of proceeds

Pros

That everything is all linked together....Very easy to move around throughout the site. Check out was so fast and easy, our bidders loved the ease. QR Codes on signs made finding the items and bidding very easy.

Cons

Wish cropping the pictures was a little easier, They had a lot of black space around them. Other than that it was great.

Direct and easy to use

Pros

That it's intuitive. Even people who have little computer experience are able to bid and pay for items that they want.

Cons

Appearance wise, it's kind of plain. Because of that, it's difficult to find specific items because everything is distributed the same.

School Fundraiser

My favorite part of this company was the customer service. They were able to answer any and all questions without any problems. They not only helped train me - virtually - on the system, but if I ever had an issue, helped me solve it promptly. We were very pleased with our experience.

Pros

I enjoyed that the software combined so many aspects: allowing ticket sales, silent and live auction, and other games that we were using for our Casino Night based fundraiser for our school. The event was a huge success and we were very pleased with our experience.

Cons

I felt that the features of the site were all there, there is just a learning curve if you've never used it before. But once you have, I feel it is very easy to manage.

Great Software, Great Experience!

Silent Auction Pro organizes your whole event from start to finish.

Pros

Software is easy to use and intuitive. When you do hit a snag or need more information, the Silent Auction Pro Team is there to help - never had to wait on hold very long. Also, the developer took a look at our data a couple of weeks before the event to suggest minor changes in how we entered the data to make the software even more functional. That is top level service!

Cons

As with any new program, there is a learning curve. If you have people on your board that don’t like change, you will have to spend a lot of time getting buy in and training them how to use the program. However, that would be true with any software.

Their Name Says it All: Great Software for Silent Auctions

Our group was extremely happy with Silent Auction Pro, purchased for our 2015 biennial auction fundraiser. The software was recommended highly by another local user, who had recent success with a school fundraiser. Our online meeting with our salesperson was not rushed, and allowed us to demo the product prior to purchase. Our team found the program to be very user friendly, and the personal support provided by Silent Auction Pro professionals was extremely prompt, friendly and efficient. Also, the online help was well-written and easy to understand, and their video tutorials were useful, too. Check-in and Check-out functions -- often a source of frustration -- were a breeze! We highly recommend Silent Auction Pro to others.

Cons

The product is wonderful in the customer service is absolutely amazing .

Pros

Software is very easy to use and the customer support behind it is right with you every step of the way. Every time I call they picked up and we're ready two-step me right through and sometimes even do it for me so that I could continue focusing on my event.

Cons

I would like to be able to set bigger screen graphics. I would like for the Mark keyboards to fill the screen

Another very successful Kiwanis auction thanks to Silent Auction Pro

Our recent auction and wine tasting was a great success, with much of the credit going to Silent Auction Pro. Keeping our donor lists organized and being sure that each member had control of the process makes a big difference. It was easy to track who was contacting each donor, what the last year donation was, and tracking our progress with bringing in donations. The bundling function helped us to combine several related donations into a single auction item. The check out and credit card processing were smooth and seamless. We could never have achieved our goals with out this intuitive software system. Silent Auction Pro is a "must have" for effective fundraising events. We'll be using it again next year.