Skedda Logo

The simplest way to manage desk booking at your workspace.

Skedda Reviews - Page 8

BM

Blair M.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Great for shared spaces!

Pros

I used this tool daily to reserve call booths as a Remote Year traveler. It's easy to use, and involves minimal clicks to book a space!

Cons

Sometimes I cannot cancel an event after booking it, but I think that's an admin-level setting, and not Skedda's fault.

TJ

Tracy J.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Quick and easy to use, change and interact

Booking accuracy

Pros

More than one user can log on. Eliminates over booking Enough space for all users to have full details on the bookings and contact detaisl

Cons

That I have to log on each time - but understand why I'm not sure what else to write and I don't have any other problems

JE

Jack E.

Simple, Effective, Easy

Pros

Its free, but that doesn't detract from the value that it provides in any way. Its the simplest, and easiest booking management software I've ever used.

Cons

Would be nice to show a month overview on a calender type format similar to how google calenders work.

MF

Mark F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Great tool to help manage room bookings in our small charity

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Great free version. like the fact that you can exclude some rooms when you book others as we have rooms that can be split

Cons

For us it works well as it is a free version. It would be good to be able to link it to other software.

DC

Dianne C.

Easy, effective system

In a busy organisation like ours, this software gives us the facility to see availability of vacant rooms and the ability to book in a matter of minutes.

Pros

Very easy to use with ease of recording information. The system updates in real time and notifications are given if changes are made

ES

Egor S.

Exactly what we need

Pros

Easy to set up and adjust system of venues, nice visual timetable and simple process of booking fully met my expectations. And yet this is free!

Cons

It would be great to allow users to see at least short descriptions or pictures of venues while booking.

HS

Harsh S.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

High ease of use

Pros

Extremely user-friendly, comprehensive, fast. Keep up the great work!

Cons

Maybe single click booking can be made possible

WB

Willem B.

Easy to use and adds a (professional) positive experience to booking a venue in our new building

Pros

Ease of use and lack of over complicated add ons. we have also enjoyed the ease of use booking via a smart phone.

Cons

I always have trouble dragging an appointment on the schedule and that can be really annoying. especially on the smart phone.

EO

Eirlys O.

This has been a positive step forward for me and my colleagues as we run two business centres

Pros

Its really easy to use and I can manage my booking s wherever I am and my colleagues. Selected user s are able to book them selves instead of ringing me all the time

Cons

Maybe one thing it emails me every time someone books .

KA

Kwasi A.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

It has been great so far.

Pros

It is effective and the functionality is exactly what we needed. For a free version, it covers the basics .

Cons

People have a little difficulties in booking the room. However they are able to find it and reserve the room.

TS

Tucker S.

Great Concept. Good Evolution. High Potential

You guys are excellent at helping me out with lots of curveball questions - and sometimes ignorant ones. Most of the ideas i have or desires, it seems you guys are either working on already, or agree to put on the docket. Biggest issue is integration with other platforms (e.g. online event rental platforms, a real gcal with access for each individual room instead of a mass RSS). A few fixes like that, plus your name developing so that the big guys come to you to integrate, you'll be incredible. Keep it up.

Jenny P.

Skedda couldnt be easier

Pros

Easy to use, step by step process, the wording in the guide is personal, not stuffy making it easier to understand and is engaging. Changes happen fast and is transparent for the team.

AC

Amanda C.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Great software, very helpful and easy to use.

Ability to book meeting rooms in our office.

Pros

That we can use it for any type of business, change the names of the places you would like to book and that we can use it for free.

Program Development, 11-50 employees

Great way to book meetings

Pros

Easy to use platform easy setup allows externals to book on the platform as well

Cons

this is the best app in the market for anything space related

KB

Kaitlyn B.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great product for scheduling

Pros

The private practice I work at recently started using this software to manage our schedules of when someone is going to use a room in the office. It has been so helpful with organization and allowed us to be more at ease with the knowledge that we will have a room reserved for when we schedule an appointment. It has been a great tool to help us manage and plan things.

Cons

I was not able to easily find how to delete an appointment when I needed to remove it.

HH

Harriette H.

The Academy Loves Skedda

These guys have made our lives so much easier and bookings have actually increased since we made everything online and automated. Genius. Love the compatibility with Stripe for payments, straight into bank account, no hassle, no fuss, no dealing with fussy customers who want the moon on a stick... they all book online and payment is taken straight away. It's great for cash flow! Thanks so much Skedda team, you've really made our lives so much easier here :) Keep up the good work!

JK

Jason K.

Impressed

We looked around at different online booking systems but what made Skedda stand out from the rest was that Skedda was so easy to use and embed into our website. And most importantly for us was the fact that we had someone on the end of an email helping us to set it up and whenever we had a question, we always got a prompt reply which was really important in getting the booking system to do exactly what we needed from it.

KD

Keerthi D.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Fantastic Software ! Bookings in our office is now a breeze !

Pros

User-friendly, Easy to Customise, Hazzle-Free, Fantastic software for meeting room reservation system !

Real Estate, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Go Paperless with Skedda

It's been good so far. Traditionally, meeting rooms were managed by the front lobby or the security. Now it's all online and paperless.

Pros

I used Skedda in the shared offices that I held my meetings in. It was fairly easy and it made things systematic.

Cons

What I dont like is because Skedda has made the room booking process so easy, some people abuse it by booking rooms but end up not using it. I find myself looking at empty "booked" rooms.

RL

Riccardo L.

Review from Impact Hub Florence

Skedda changes the way we manage our bookings, that rocks! Actually there are two things I would like to improve, first is the calendar display, it would be great if: a) the calendar display weeks and not only days b) you could embed the calendar in a prettier way second is the number of entry displayed in the page (like how many bookings, how many users etc), you can not set 50 entry/20 entry etc. Thanks Skedda!

AI

Allan I.

Leederville Tennis Club

A great system for those who need offsite sporting facility use management. As with anyone using a credit card to support a booking there will be a minimal amount of invalid uses. The volume is not significant to warrant more stringent processing / applications though they are available if required. Response time and details from Skedda staff are also great and always have the correct response first up.

SH

Steve H.

Simple and very good

Form the ease of setting up to the simple booking system the Skedda bookings is fantastic. We use this to run our home games for the entire club (21 teams). It allows each coach to go in and check what pitch is available and what time its available before booking it. I oversee everything and can book on behalf of a team or edit, cancel if required. Great product and would recommend it to everyone.

ML

Melissa L.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Great Free Features

Very good for the great price of free! Very easy to use and I like that we can share across emails.

Pros

It allows me to organize the multiple rental spaces and event spaces among the entire museum. We are not overbooking space any longer!

Cons

That you only get so many rooms for free. Of course, we can purchase a premium package to get the extra features but I only need 1 or 2 more slots.

11-50 employees

Works very well for 3 separate companies

Very helpful in keeping our office schedules and spaces organized.

Pros

In my office we have 3 different small companies sharing the same office space. Skedda helps us organize all of our calendars so that everyone can reserve spaces for when they need it on one calendar.

Cons

There are some basic features you are only able to do as an admin that I think should be available to all, for example deleting recurring events.

AL

Anchen L.

Easy & Effecient

I'm not really techie savvy...so discovering this booking system & the support that comes with it, was a great help. We are still in the launching process of our site and the Skedda team have gone out of their way to help streamline settings , adding new features or answering questions from non techie people in a helpful manner. Great things are a head for the Skedda Family.