Smartlook Logo

Smartlook

Qualitative analytics for websites and mobile apps

Smartlook Reviews - Page 4

ES

Enik S.

I do like this tool. It is very usefull for me as a starter webshop to see what do the customers do.

Pros

I can check if there is any problem with the site even on mobil or pc. And it is very important for a new website to see where the customers gone.

Hi Enik, thanks for your nice review. Lukas CMO at Smartlook

EB

Eddy B.

Very easy to use and give a lot of info about user experience

Pros

Easy, to use, good interface and very helpfull in order to know the behavior of customers. Also very good in order to see how people see our web in different devices

Cons

The the free version is very limited and the plan s are very expensive for a small bussiness. With a new plan with a better price, I will pay it for shure

Hi Eddy, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

AM

Abdul Majeed S.

Great Experience! I enjoyed all the features to improve my conversion rate.

Pros

Everything I used was totally great. I watched how visitors interacting with the content and making purchase. It can help you know why your visitors are leaving without making a purchase.

Cons

It doesn't track traffic from social sites. Although, I think it is totally amazing and has no bad. Just a little more pricy.

Hi Abdul, thank you for your review! Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Sean M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Easy setup, reporting, and sharing capabilities — even on the free version!

Overall, I feel this is a great tool for gaining insight into how users are experiencing websites. Within a few minutes, I can now spot where users get confused and our team can think of ways to encourage action.

Pros

I like that this product makes me look credible to my clients. Many people fear using screen recording because they think it is hard to do, but I can easily set this up and share recordings with my clients in minutes... for free. Also, the ability to set up filters is great; which is also free.

Cons

I do not like that all data is blocked after 1500 monthly visits on the free version — for all websites contained in one account. I would like it better if this number were specific to each website.

Thanks you for your review

TK

Tomáš K.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Very nice insights

Wery good.

Pros

Insights. Something what you only guess, now you can really see in real life. Basically optimizing your website is now extremely easy

Cons

1000 views to put on heatmap. Which is something we cannot reach :/

GM

Giuseppe M.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Simply a great service

Improved UI in our SaaS

Pros

The usability and the fast configuration. You are able to watch every user session and optimize your UI according to the feedbacks received.

Cons

If your website have a lot of visitors, a paid account is required since old records are not automatically deleted.

Hi Giuseppe, thank you very much for your review. We are actually working on our new UI ;-) Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

RB

Romain B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Essential tool to follow actual users' behavior

Actual vision of actual use & doubts and so on from the customers

Pros

- search engine that let you filter to search for particular insights - videos that let you see precisely what happened

Cons

- CSS not loaded correctly in first second of videos - pages missing in users' path (load time, I can guess)

Hi Romain, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

AV

Artem V.

Internet, 201-500 employees

Great web visor

So far I'm glad that I've chosen smartlook

Pros

It's recording regular sessions as well as webview and even some sessions with adblock installed, and that's great

Cons

Not so transparent UX and workflow if I have both web and native mobile product. Doesn't have custom plan calculator or configurator.

JS

Jonathan S.

Smartlook was really easy to set up, and delivered what I needed at a very good price

Pros

It's very easy to use It's good value for money There's no restriction on number of websites you can use Sensible plans and pricing options

Cons

You can't rate-limit the recordings Heatmaps are a bit hard to set up Limited configuration options

Hi Jonathan, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

FA

FLAVIO AUGUSTO H.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

My experience with Smartlook is incredible, after install it on my website , I able to see where my

I think that is possible to adjust website through insight of SmartLook gives us!

Pros

It´s very easy for setting, after some clicks and "voilá"! You will watch everything visitors do on your website!

Cons

Well, there are many things that I like it: I can see visitor behavior in a video, share insights with my team, Heatmaps (it´s possible adjust my website after that) and more important is visitor journey ( i able to see many visitors from Google or Social midias)

Hi Flavio, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

RB

Roberto B.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Great tool to understando the visitor's behaviour

Pros

Love watching how people interact with my website, specially when thay take some tome over some explanatory text

Cons

Sometimes the video doesn't capture the image with precision . There are some frames that apear to be only a blank screen

Hi Roberto, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

LC

Lonny C.

Very easy to install and very powerfull software

Pros

This software is very useful for maketing funnel and to improve visitors experience on our site and earn money

Cons

It slow a little our site because of the screen recording so we will use it for the moment but be careful about this point

Hi Lonny, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

AB

Aga B.

Photography, self-employed

The SmartLook app is amazing, it helped us find all the weak points of our webpage.

Lots of useful insights, it helped me to fix some issues with the webpage I didn't even know they exist.

Pros

Overall functionality is great! See what your visitors see is a very useful information that can be used to improve your webpage and your business.

Hi Aga, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Internet, 201-500 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Solid tool with good insights

Really good tool to use that gives good insights - does what it does well

Pros

Great session recordings feature- allows for segmentation and rage clicks. In addition it allows UID to be passed to the Smartlook app and gives total number of events and pages. VERY good segmentation and ability to isolate recordings and share recordings. Easy to set up funnel tracking with custom events/URL's etc - good visualisation and linking to falloff recordings etc.

Cons

Really missing AB test and Form Analysis functionality. Will be a great tool when that is added. Heatmaps also does not show % clicks on map, so missing some crucial analytical data

JL

Juan L.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Excellent Platform

Pros

The fact I can really understand my customers, what they do and why they do what they are doing. Wich means I can work on my webpage todo make it easier for my clientes to purchase or generate a conversion for my business.

Cons

There are some areas I want to see. An Embed in particular, which is crucial for my Sales process. Actually it was the reason why I decided to try this software. I try contacting customer service, nontheless nobody answer my question. So I couldn't achive my goal with this software, which was understand if it was something wrongo with my sales process.

Hi Juan, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

CB

Cristiano B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Smartlook review

Pros

Revolutionary tool. With that, I can see how my client behaves on my site. We use it in a delivery system.

Cons

We still have nothing to say against. Maybe a bit of the limitation in the free plan, but nothing that is serious.

Hi Cristiano, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

FZ

Filip Z.

best livechat for small business

Pros

- easy to use - free version is still ok for normal using - multiple administrators - you can rename your costumers

Cons

- it will be nice to have this app also on my phone - eg connection with Slack or another teamwork apps

Hi Filip, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

AK

Alexandra K.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Very usefule tool if you want to adjust your site for your customers needs/wants.

It made us recive the information needed to adjust the site after the customers needs. Also we could seehow appealing different banner design were.

Pros

After changing the look of your website it is extremly important to see how your customers deal with the changes you implemented. That where a tool like smartlooks comes more then handy. Seeing your site true the eyes of your customers is pure gold. It is easy so be set up, fun and usefule to watch the recordings.

Cons

I would love to be able to monitor the site from my phone anytime and anywhere. Otherwise it is just what we needed.

Hi Alexandra, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Retail,

Used monthly for 2+ years

This is what SaaS should always be like

Pros

A fantastic free tier with tonnes of features is available through smartlook. For small companies this is a godsend

Cons

Honestly nothing to dislike here except maybe the logo is a but rubbish? In terms of functionality it's amazing

Hi, thank you for your Review! I will think about your your cons(Logo). Lukas CMO at Smartlook

SA

Santiago A.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Smart Look is very easy to use, its tools are perfect for my website

It helps me a lot to measure my campaigns and know that I must change on my website and on my landing pages

Pros

Smart Look is very easy to use, its tools are perfect for measuring users who visit my website and my Landing Page

Cons

Hi Santiago, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Simone B.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

very useful tools

I have an ecommerce of clothing and we did not realize that users got tired because the purchase process was long. We have shortened the buying process and increased sales

Pros

thanks to smartlook I can see the behavior of users who visit my site and understand what to improve. Understanding user preferences allows you to make more sales and improve the quality of your site. I recommend it to everybody

Cons

in reality for now there is something that I do not like in particular, I have not yet understood how to use the funnel but with a bit of detail I will understand this too

Hi Simone, thank you for your review! CMO Lukas Mehnert

Luká D.

Powerful tool for a website optimalization

Pros

Smartlook is a very helpful software, easy to use with a big value for me and my customers. I like the recording, which helped me to avoid many problems on my websites.

Hi Luká¿, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

DO

David O.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great for tracking sessions, but wish console viewing was more robust

Pros

Robust free tier, Good heat maps and session capturing.

Cons

JS console errors. It was unable to capture console errors of our angularjs app.

Thanks for your review. We are working on new console function already :-)

GZ

Graziela Z.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Easy to use, and Very Helpful!

I could see the moviment of the clients inside my store and this is very helpful.

Pros

Is Very Easy to use and easy to understand the functionalytis. We can see everything that the clients are seeing on our sites and this is very helpful to improve the layout, the products and sales.

Cons

My site have a checkout in another page and I can't see the checkout of my clients. My site is www.grazicosmeticos.com.br and the checkout is on https://new-checkout.nuvemshop.com.br/ this is an problem.

Hi Graziela, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

I recommend Smartlook

Pros

- records the behavior of users on the site; - make heatmaps; - free

Cons

I dont see any disadvantages in this program.

Thank you for your review! Lukas M. CMO at Smartlook