SmartSwipe Reviews

Mobile payment processing solution

4.71/5 (14 reviews)

Jennifer Green

Reviewed 2017-04-15

Our end of day accounting sheet did not balance, we discovered we charged someone to much. Customer support representative talked me through getting a credit to the customers quickly witch balanced our drawer . Thank you for your help.

Elba Rosario

life saver

Reviewed 2017-04-05

Our rep is very good with customer service, he is fast and help me a lot to answer the question that I need to solve the problem at that moment

Pros
THE TECNOLOGY

Cons
N/A

Scott Stauffer

Junk busters review

Reviewed 2017-04-06

I had all of my calender dates erased twice from this program. Thats why its only 3 stars. I have all my bookings in there so it really made my business look incompetent.

Pros
Being able to scan a credit card

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Nori Rivas

The SmartSwipe way to pay

Reviewed 2017-03-20

This has been one the most user friendly POS systems i have encountered, its perfect for my little stand and the customer service is amazing!

Pros
No monthly additional fees, super user friendly, lots of features

Cons
none at this time

colt curtis

Easy and User Friendly!

Reviewed 2017-03-17

Love this company so easy to use their system. customer service is super easy to deal with and the speed of help when you need it is impeccable. Owner Attention to Detail Moving

Pros
everything

Ty Byron

SmartSwipe Review

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-04-02

PROS: I've had good experiences with SmartSwipe using it daily. The interface works great. The actual work flow was well thought out and it completes a transaction in record time. The cost of SS has shown to be less than it competitors over time. CONS: The only issue that I have had in the past is not related to SmartSwipe but the actual connection that my phone and/or internet connection was slowing it down. (I need to upgrade my service).

Rodney Willie

Customer rep is great

Reviewed 2017-05-15

Pros
Easy quick approval , very easy to use and quick setup. App is easy to charge cards and keep track of customers

Cons
So far none, however the customer service is in CA so if your over the east coast there can be a wait time to speak to someone.

Jeremiah Weilert

Best Card Reader I have Ever Used

Reviewed 2017-03-23

This is the best card swiper I have evwr used. We use it while at trade shows so that we can sight our clients up on the spot. We got free hardware and software and it was simple to use. The customer serve rice was also great with this company!

SARA  (BETH) ESKEW

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I WAS HAVING AN ISSUE IN PRINTING AND EMAILING RECEIPTS AFTER A TRANSACTION. MY CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. WAS A HUGE HELP! HE WAS VERY HELPFUL, COURTEOUS AND PATIENT WITH ME WHILE HELPING TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE. HE ALSO MADE SURE I UNDERSTOOD WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO USE THE APP PROPERLY. THANK YOU

Blake Pollack

Best Merchant Services Account!

Reviewed 2017-03-20

I've went through a ton of merchant service providers and equipment. SmartSwipe has not only provided great rates, but the equipment seems to be state of the art with all the new technologies. Highly Recommend talking to them!

Stacy Peterson

Phone Support

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I placed a call, had a call back in a timely manner. Our rep was friendly, personable and directions were easy to follow. Our rep got us back on track quickly with his great service!

Cons
There was a cheat sheet and labels on the deveice.

Irma Ramirez

Great Support!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-04-06

I've been working with our rep at Merchant account solution for several years and he has provided excellent customer service. I would rate them a 10 if i could! :)

Pros
PAX-User friendly

Cons
its great over all.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Michael Smith

Very pleasant

Reviewed 2017-05-03

The ability to have people pay for my product and have the funds directly deposited into my account without me having to do it.

Pros
The ease of processing credit cards was surprisingly easy. I thought it would take longer to take someone's card and process the payment.

David Chapman

WORKS GREAT!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-03-23

We are using this system to process payments and it is working absolutely great. We couldn't be happier.

Pros
ease-of-use

Cons
I don't have any complaints