Solve CRM

Productivity CRM for teams to manage customer workflows

Solve CRM Reviews

Pros

I am using solve since years know and I love how easy and intuitive it is to use. No need to read hours of manuals and still there are great benefits.

HS

Hubert S.

It has been a wonderful CRM to work with. I recommend it to anyone that needs to keep track of contacts and their interactions.

DS

Dorea S.

Solve has helped us be a better company. We serve our clients better because with Solve as a tool in our belt.

VG

Victor G.

Cons

What I hate is that they are very rigid about not allowing you to choose how you want to sort customers.

JB

John B.

I really haven't found anything at all that I dislike. We are in the process of adding other lines of business to our database because of its flexibility.

BM

Bonnie M.

The fact that you can't delete or hide tags or fields that we no longer use.

AH

Ami H.

David F.

CEO and Founder

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

It's good but the design is dated

Transcript

David: I am David. I am the founder and CEO, and I would give Solve CRM a rating of three. And for more...

Solve is my most valuable web tool!

Transcript

Jim: I'm Jim, I'm an IT consultant and trainer. I work with Solve CRM. I would give it a five out of...

Very efficient CRM

We managed to customise solve360 to fit our company's needs and processes (through a developer recommended by Norada). Based on this initial customisation I have to say that solve360 is very much adapted to our needs and Norada offers quick customer support every time we need them.

Pros

Easy to use. We managed to customise it to our needs

Cons

The package with the mobile app is a bit too costly (it should be included in the basic package).

Good CRM

Solve is working for us, and their customer support is excellent. Would consider moving to another CRM that is more friendly to use, but the pain of moving is keeping me with Solve.

Pros

The CRM is quite good with all the features you would want from a CRM. Strong integration with GSuite

Cons

Have been using it for a few years and the interface has not changed. Design is from the early part of the decade. Some features hard to use.

Use Solve on a Daily Basis

Pros

We have fully integrated Solve into our entire customer related process. From initial customer contact, through sales acquisition, project handovers, project management and project closeoff.

Cons

Missing built in features for reporting and analytics. We can import data into google sheets, but it would be nice to have some features built in.

A CRM that you can customize to fit your needs

Pros

The customization of the CRM is the first thing that stands out. It made it very easy to structure things to fit my unique workflow. The custom service was also a huge plus. While the system is easy to use, and I don't need help often, they are always extremely helpful and quick to respond when I need it.

Cons

Nothing to say here. Whenever I thought something was missing, it just turned out that I wasn't leveraging the system as well as I could. Their team always helped guide me back on track when I was astray.

It's been a good experience.

Pros

The fact that it actually solved a problem my company had, it helped us have a more organized Customer Relationship Management, in the way that everyone has access to the customer information, so there are no duplicities and the info is always available.

Cons

The fact that sometimes it is hard to understand, I guess it could be a little more friendly with the user.

Excellent Customer Service!

Pros

The software is very easy to use. I utilize it for making notes or reminders, adding files

Cons

1. When I have mutliple tabs opened, it doesn't allow me to move the tabs 2. Sometimes it signs you out automatically or it doesn't recognize your username/password. You have to give it a minute and try to log in back again

Easy to use and great customer service

We use Solve to manage leads in the business, it gives a company wide view of leads and their progress and anyone can access the data so not reliant on the knowledge of one person.

Pros

The customer service is really good. A quick email to the team always gets a prompt reply. Always helpful and they also follow upon issues that could not be solved or that have since been rectified.

Cons

The Last Updated function is a bit odd as some leads show as being updated when they haven't but that Always is a very minor issue, overall a great system.

Solve

Pros

Easy to use and if I ever have a problem I can email the customer service team and I get a response really quick which is super important to me.

Cons

I guess the only thing I wish Solve would do is create sales reports from the sales numbers that I import into the system but that's the only part of my job that I wish the software would do for me.

My experience with Solve 360 customer service has been excellent.

Great CRM for our relationship business.

Pros

I really like the fact that all of my massive amounts of communications via emails to my network and clients are automatically attached to each contact and company.

Cons

The software isn't visually appealing to me and has not been intuitive in my experience however I will spend more time learning how to use it.

Member logging

we are able to keep our member list up to date easily . Track our members and lists of special group categories all in one location.

Pros

integration process is easy to use. Helps me also to keep all my member information in one location up to date.

Cons

Wish I was able to have this information automatically/download to my website as well.

A CRM that fits our needs 100%

Pros

I love how well Selve integrates with GSuite and how easily you can set up recurring tasks and automated emails.

Cons

A minor drawback is that we might need to get a different project management software and would have been cool if Solve had all the features we were looking for.

Winner

Solve is a winner! And it will help anyone person or company to develop a successful business.

Pros

I can't speak highly enough about Solve360. Solve makes it easy to organize your data. With solve, you develop, sustain, and maintain the business relationships that will help your business blossom. It makes your business efficient and practical, allowing you more time for personal matters. Easy to access from your computer or phone. I love it!! And I always recommended to all people that are willing to listen.

Cons

One I think of something that I like least, I will come back and post it.

Easy to use!

Pros

The software is very easy to use, keeps all our client information close at hand. It is nice that we have access where ever we may be.

Cons

Not a big fan of how the emails link to the product. We tested it out and don't use this feature. We also don't find it necessary though as we are a small office.

Great product and excellent customer service

In response to my specific query, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Care was very responsive, clear in his communications, friendly but not pushy and ultimately came up with a solution that meant I confidently signed up. Just what I wanted. Thank you.

Pros

I'm a novice as a Solve user, based in the UK. It came highly recommended by an IT company I employed to develop an easy to use CRM tool to support my education business. I specifically wanted a means of gathering information at each stage of the process e.g. learner assessment, enrolment and on going communication with parents. I find the final product easy to use and the customer service was excellent.

Cons

Perhaps the final product could 'look' a bit neater.

Responsive Customer Service and Tech Support!

Pros

The tech support. They're the best. Had a recent issue and they were able to resolve it in an hour or so.

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow and I feel bits of work here and there don't save all the time, but typically I rely on Solve for the purposes of the event planning/scheduling non profit I assist.

Customer Service

This system is helping us to organize all interactions with the customer from potentially four different employees at once.

Pros

I love the ease of entering customers and it being one place for everyone to stay updated.

Cons

I am sure I don’t use it to it’s full potential so at this time I don’t have any dislikes.

Great product and awesome customer service

I've used the original Solve for over 3 years now and it's really easy to navigate. Everyone on their support team is so helpful!

Pros

The product is really easy to use and navigate through. It provides an at-a-glance view of all your interactions with your clients.

Cons

Not at the moment. The product is great.

A great choice for CRM

It's easy to alert multiple people who are working on the same account, or just need to be CC'd for an FYI type situation. Easy to link other uses to tasks and notes. Overall, it's easy to use and is very stable in my experience.

Pros

The task templates are very useful, and save time.

Cons

The lack of a "save" button when saving notes.

It was perfect for what we needed it for during the time we used it.

Pros

We could keep everything in one place and it was very easy to use and navigate through the system. Very easy to customize it for what we needed it for.

Cons

Backing up everything was a bit of a headache for me, but the customer service was top notch and very helpful. We got it done!

Review Of Solve360

I really enjoy Solve; we've been using this program for at least 4 years and plan to continue forever.

Pros

I like the ease of use and how easy it is to template everything.

Cons

My sales team has had some complaints regarding the follow-up system/sales cycle process that solve provides.

Fast Response When Needed Help

I have been using Solve360 for almost a year now and I think the overall usage has helped our company grow by keeping everyone up to date on information per client. Communication is key and Solve helps out in that area.

Pros

This software has helped with updating each client as well as emailing me when I need to follow up. I asked for help and they responded right away by email and it wasn't just an automated email. Also, I enjoy that the software is user friendly.

Cons

When searching for clients, I use the custom search. The only thing I would like to see improve would be the amount filters used when searching.

Using Solve in the PR Space

My overall experience has been very positive, as they are responsive to questions, and it helps us keep a massive amount of information organized and prioritized.

Pros

Solve is extremely easy to use for not just organizing contacts, but also being able to easily see and organize activities for each contact. This is helpful because it makes it easier to see what action needs to be taken and can be customized accordingly. Also, the customer service is very responsive and I appreciate that.

Cons

All of the functionalities are not readily apparent and it can take some digging to figure out how to maximize all of the features in Solve.

Great for Startup

I recommend that, if you are experienced with CRMs, you purchase and use Solve360.

Pros

The videos are very helpful to train up for full use. The ability to email (and monitor results) from within Solve has proven invaluable to the team. The entire Technical Team is outstanding. They are well versed in ferreting out problems from my meager description. They are always SPOT ON when making recommendations for modification or adjustment of the administration and settings. They are the Number 1 Pro to this software.

Cons

I would prefer a more intuitive interface.

We Use This For So Much!

We will continue to use Solve for a long time. Once understood, this program can create a huge increase in efficiency and structure for any organization!

Pros

Solve has been amazing for our organization for so many of our departments and personnel. We use it for tracking with clients, creating standard operating procedures, and joint projects that need multiple eyes on. This is a reliable and very customizable program!

Cons

The learning curve for using Solve is not the easiest to jumpstart. I wish there was a simple "on-ramping" process to learning how to best use it. But over time, it becomes clear how valuable this program is.

Customer service A+

Had an problem and reached out to customer service via email. My email was answered within minutes and my problem was solved equally as quick.

Pros

The customer service is great. Quick responses.

Cons

Some thing could be tweaked to be more user friendly.