Solve CRM Logo

Solve CRM

Productivity CRM for teams to manage customer workflows

Solve CRM Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.88/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I am using solve since years know and I love how easy and intuitive it is to use. No need to read hours of manuals and still there are great benefits.
It has been a wonderful CRM to work with. I recommend it to anyone that needs to keep track of contacts and their interactions.
Solve has helped us be a better company. We serve our clients better because with Solve as a tool in our belt.
What I hate is that they are very rigid about not allowing you to choose how you want to sort customers.
I really haven't found anything at all that I dislike. We are in the process of adding other lines of business to our database because of its flexibility.
The fact that you can't delete or hide tags or fields that we no longer use.

David F.

CEO

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

It's good but the design is dated

Transcript

David: I am David. I am the founder and CEO, and I would give Solve CRM a rating of three. And for more...

Jim S.

Director of IT

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Solve is my most valuable web tool!

Transcript

Jim: I'm Jim, I'm an IT consultant and trainer. I work with Solve CRM. I would give it a five out of...

LP

Lecia P.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

A CRM that you can customize to fit your needs

Pros

The customization of the CRM is the first thing that stands out. It made it very easy to structure things to fit my unique workflow. The custom service was also a huge plus. While the system is easy to use, and I don't need help often, they are always extremely helpful and quick to respond when I need it.

Cons

Nothing to say here. Whenever I thought something was missing, it just turned out that I wasn't leveraging the system as well as I could. Their team always helped guide me back on track when I was astray.

ML

Maria Lalaine C.

Construction, 51-200 employees

CRM

Great experience but hoping instead of us administrators or owners of the company I would suggest we can get email updates of any updates on the system just to be aware of. I just know now that I have to go deeper I can find that which is when we are really busy no time doing that digging but when prompt by email it will give us a reminder. Somehow with my experience today speaking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and me discovering the new client manager , [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is more than a 5 star Rating for me for all his patience showing me all that through.His very patient discussing going through with the admin bits. I couldn’t have any knowledge for all of it. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

CRM our database where we use for almost all record with in our company. I do hope I can integrate with HR type of software maybe or simply just be solve HR. Where we can manage staff in general including there holiday request to granting their request.

Cons

Currency by Country of use and UK date format if it can be improved the soonest the better as quickbooks is now integrated with it and will be using it with solve in the next few days.

SM

Scott M.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Solve360 left a lot to be desired.

We recently stopped using Solve360 and migrated to a platform that has a more robust Project Management portal/feature set.

Pros

Solve 360 is easy to setup and add users quickly. The software is web-based which eliminates data miscommunication due to outdated versioning.

Cons

Where Solve360 falls through, is when you need in-depth project management with task assignment. The software was built for Customer/Contact Management more than Project Management.

GC

Graham C.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Solve Client Manager Review

Overall our experience has been extremely positive. I have found Solve Client Manager to be the best value out of all the CRM's I have explored. The main benefits I have found are the ability to store and share all contacts and clients in one location, ability to export the data and analyze trends we've been tracking in our clients, and the ability to collaborate on projects and see the status.

Pros

Solve Client Manager that is extremely flexible which allows you to build it the way you want it. It is extremely easy to navigate and you can quickly lookup clients and contacts on the mobile app which makes collaboration on projects very easy. I rely heavily on their data export to google sheets to run reports. Their integration with google products like gmail, docs and sheets works fantastic.

Cons

The biggest con for us (which we have found a workable work around for) is that since we have clients with multiple service locations having a hierarchical CRM would allow us to better organize and sort data. Other than that there are only small things like the ability to upload files like a PDF to a record. Solve CRM has a 'activity' report that allows you to view your or your employees activities at a glance that Solve Client Manager does not have yet.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

A CRM With Countless Features

Pros

Solve makes it easy to keep track of client interactions. We use the email integration, so emails from a certain client automatically get filtered into their Solve folder. It's easy to add a variety of other notes to clients such as calls and events as well. We also use Solve to send mass emails to certain groups of clients, which helps with efficiency. This automatic and very detailed organization plays an essential role in our agency.

Cons

The web browser experience is pretty utilitarian - so, while it's not difficult to use, there is a bit of a clunkiness to it. For example, there's not a way to "save" a custom note or phone call log - you just have to click outside of the window and it automatically saves. Otherwise, it's pretty easy and intuitive to use.

AH

Ami H.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an amazing representative for your company

Our company deals with communication consulting and I can't tell you how impressed I am with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], your customer service rep. He is responsive, clear and very smart. I have very unique questions and in depth questions. He always answers completely and quickly and I'm incredibly grateful that he's available to us. His help and attention to our needs has been pivotal in my ability to help my company meet the needs of this particular moment in our history. Thank you for providing such a wonderful professional. Keep up the great hiring practices.

Pros

It's fairly customizable and flexible, esp now that you have permissions. So happy that you sync with QB Online.

Cons

The fact that you can't delete or hide tags or fields that we no longer use

Stephen L.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Abhinav has been incredibly supportive in optimizing our CRM.

Pros

Workflow, integration, security and fantastic support from Abhinav!

Cons

Seamless integration with an automated scheduler like Calendly would be on our wish list.

Banking, 1-10 employees

One of the best tools out there.

Brokerage of businesses for sale.

Pros

We have spent $1000s to customize Sugar CRM and Salesforce prior to using Solve. Our business has 2 sales processes, first to get a client whose business we are selling. Second to sell the business to a range of potential buyers from different entities. Solve required no customization and was easy to handle the configuration.

Cons

None its a great tool. Perhaps some to the terms could be changed, "project blog" for example. We like "Opportunity"

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Good CRM

Solve is working for us, and their customer support is excellent. Would consider moving to another CRM that is more friendly to use, but the pain of moving is keeping me with Solve.

Pros

The CRM is quite good with all the features you would want from a CRM. Strong integration with GSuite

Cons

Have been using it for a few years and the interface has not changed. Design is from the early part of the decade. Some features hard to use.

Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

Using Solve in the PR Space

My overall experience has been very positive, as they are responsive to questions, and it helps us keep a massive amount of information organized and prioritized.

Pros

Solve is extremely easy to use for not just organizing contacts, but also being able to easily see and organize activities for each contact. This is helpful because it makes it easier to see what action needs to be taken and can be customized accordingly. Also, the customer service is very responsive and I appreciate that.

Cons

All of the functionalities are not readily apparent and it can take some digging to figure out how to maximize all of the features in Solve.

Allen R.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Everything on one page

CRM and also managing our contractors

Pros

Unlike other crms we have tried, you don't have to change tabs all the time. They don't waste a bunch of screenspace with icons. It isn't pretty, but it's extremely valuable. The integration with Ring Central is critical for us. We can see who is calling and everything about their history with us before we answer the phone.

Cons

They stopped integrating with Gmail. That was the original selling point for us. It was amazing to access a client from WITHIN email. I wish they'd bring that back. Solve isn't as dummy proof as others. If you want to report things you have to make sure you are careful and systematic about how you input your data, you have to customize it to do what you want it to do.

TH

Travis H.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Greatly improves customer service

Pros

I mainly use the contacts section. There's a project's blog that comes in handy for large projects, but mostly I just use the contacts. It keeps everything very well organized. A customer will call me and say something like, "I don't know if you remember me..." and I'll be able to pull up their profile in Solve360 just by looking up their phone number. Before they even finish their sentence, I can reply with,"Oh, yes! You called me a few months ago to ask about..." It leaves a really good impression with my customers.

Cons

It doesn't always respect the "reply-to" in the webmail section. So I always have to make sure that the TO field is correct when replying to emails. That gets really annoying, so I end up just using Thunderbird most of the time to send emails. It does take quite a bit of time for the profiles to load, because it doesn't cache anything. It has to search through your email every time you open a contact.

BM

Bonnie M.

Events Services, 51-200 employees

Why I Value Solve360 So Highly

We are a very diverse company with national reach and a huge mixture of customer types. Solve360 has made it possible for us to capture all the information we need about each of our customers and manipulate it in such a way that extracting the data we need for reporting purposes and customer analysis is very easy.

Pros

Basically, I like everything that Solve360 has to offer a business like ours. It is extremely customizable , offers a full download of all data we have entered and has excellent customer support if and when needed.

DG

Daphne G.

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Solve Solves workflow communication!!!

Excellent! My overall Experience is excellent.

Pros

Ease of Use, integration and cost effectiveness

Cons

Choosing between the two UIs..I like features of both..

BT

Blake T.

Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees

Great Customer Service Experience

Solve is helping me track leads through the funnel with ease. The flexibility allows me to set up my own fields that work for my business. I like that rather being locked into someone else's idea of my business.

Pros

Software is very capable and reasonably easy to use. The things that were not immediately intuitive were resolved with an email to tech support.

Cons

No real negatives other than limits on that data usage. I would love to import more photos and documents without a thought of data limits, but as a small business, keeping my costs down is more important that than feature at this moment.

MA

Mark A.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great CRM for a budget conscious startup business

We are an SME and started with a shared MS Excel. Countless issues including dupkicate versions of the workbook. For what we thought we needed Solve360 offered the optimal solution (including $$ price). Have been using for 4 years now and we haven't looked back. Links easily with Mailchimp for our mailouts.

Pros

Mostly intuitive Wide range of features we need.

Cons

Would be great to link it to live feeds, like Bloomberg or other news service, or an email address finder. Not easy to find a print format that suits. We do have to download to Google Sheets (and then Excel) for certain monitoring tasks.

CB

Carl B.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

My go-to CRM and Project Management solution

Two versions - one suiting a more desktop environment, the other more for mobile use. I've tried both and they are very strong performers compared with the competition.

Pros

Very customisable. Outstanding customer service. The technical team have a real grasp of the potential of the cloud. Integrates seamlessly with Google Docs and Spreadsheets

Cons

Does not have Gantt charting built in (although Smartsheet can be inserted via HTML)

GC

Gina C.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Customer Support is on point.

A hub for clients, notes, mailings, tagging.

Pros

It is simple to use, straight forward. I didn't get much training when I first took my job and I have learned it on my own. Also, literally every time I contact Customer Support, they are quick to respond with the exact answer I need. Meaning, they actually understand and have helped me and the staff several times and are very dependable.

Cons

I wish it maybe looked a little more modern.

SN

Shahab N.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Solve user for over 5 years

I have been working with Solve360 for over 5 years ad although we have also used different ERP software where they have integrated CRM within the software nothing was as easy and complete as a CRM then Solve has been.

Pros

Easy of use and intuitive feeling. Everything you need is visible in one screen, you don't have to toggle between tabs or screens.

Cons

You can't make any field obligatory, so there is some room for human mistakes when inputting.

LM

Leonie M.

Import and Export, 1-10 employees

Excellent Customer Service!

Pros

The software is very easy to use. I utilize it for making notes or reminders, adding files

Cons

1. When I have mutliple tabs opened, it doesn't allow me to move the tabs 2. Sometimes it signs you out automatically or it doesn't recognize your username/password. You have to give it a minute and try to log in back again

TF

Tami F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Member logging

we are able to keep our member list up to date easily . Track our members and lists of special group categories all in one location.

Pros

integration process is easy to use. Helps me also to keep all my member information in one location up to date.

Cons

Wish I was able to have this information automatically/download to my website as well.

PK

Patricia K.

Easy to use!

Pros

The software is very easy to use, keeps all our client information close at hand. It is nice that we have access where ever we may be.

Cons

Not a big fan of how the emails link to the product. We tested it out and don't use this feature. We also don't find it necessary though as we are a small office.

MS

Marcus S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

A CRM that fits our needs 100%

Pros

I love how well Selve integrates with GSuite and how easily you can set up recurring tasks and automated emails.

Cons

A minor drawback is that we might need to get a different project management software and would have been cool if Solve had all the features we were looking for.

JC

James C.

Pharmaceuticals, 1-10 employees

Great for Startup

I recommend that, if you are experienced with CRMs, you purchase and use Solve360.

Pros

The videos are very helpful to train up for full use. The ability to email (and monitor results) from within Solve has proven invaluable to the team. The entire Technical Team is outstanding. They are well versed in ferreting out problems from my meager description. They are always SPOT ON when making recommendations for modification or adjustment of the administration and settings. They are the Number 1 Pro to this software.

Cons

I would prefer a more intuitive interface.

AM

Allyson M.

It was perfect for what we needed it for during the time we used it.

Pros

We could keep everything in one place and it was very easy to use and navigate through the system. Very easy to customize it for what we needed it for.

Cons

Backing up everything was a bit of a headache for me, but the customer service was top notch and very helpful. We got it done!