Sparkage Reviews

Jenny Branchflower

Sparkage Review

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-08-16

We worked mainly with their representative. He took the time to come out on multiple occasions to help set up the program with Dive Magic. They kept the concept simple, both in earning points and for customers to redeem them. Our business is built on community, travel, and events. This app has made it possible to send out the information to our customers in small messages, instead of long emails that are immediately deleted.

Pros
It was helpful that the company and the customers had multiple ways to download the Sparkage app. We found it easiest to manually type them in through the online program. Being able to offer a tiered point system, allows customers to choose rewards as they go, or they can save up and redeem them for multiple rewards. Our company relies on events and trips, Sparkage allows us to send out that info, without having emails go into a spam box.

Cons
Our customers had trouble downloading the app via the QRcode. I would like to have the ability to add pictures or logos to our events information.

suzan neal

Retail - Snake River Tea

Reviewed 2020-01-08

customers and employees liked the visibility to their rewards. Customers could check before entering the shop, or while they were there. They could see how many more points were needed to achieve their next reward.

Pros
Ease of use. Reporting of rewards. Customers appreciated how easy it is to see their rewards

Cons
I honestly don't have any issues with the program. The cost of the program is much better than all of the competition, and provided much better customer service.

Colt Knigge

Very effective

Reviewed 2020-01-21

It's our most expensive marketing tool but very effective.

Pros
The response from my customer base when I would send out notifications.

Cons
The price increase of the product is extreme over just a few months dpan.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

David Hansen

Sparkage Pays for Itself

Reviewed 2019-10-10

As a first time business owner running a small family business, my advertising budget is very tight, and I was wary of wasting it on an ineffective program. I was relieved and thrilled when Sparkage began to pay for itself from the very first month. We've seen the rewards program increase the frequency of visits from our regular customers, and also seen how effective special offers are at bringing back those one-off customers who forgot about us. After bringing them back often enough, some of those one-off customers became regulars. We've also used flash offers to drum up short term cash when needed. Case in point, it only took an hour after submitting a push notification yesterday to sell a case to a customer we had not seen for a while. The Sparkage support team has been extremely helpful and a pleasure to partner with. They are very responsive and hands on, and also have been great at suggesting ways to make the program even more effective for us. Overall, it has been a very positive experience, and has helped us grow our sales.

Pros
Ease of use, motivates customers, gets results.

Cons
It's not a con, but some customers resist downloading another app. Fortunately, we can track points regardless if they choose to use the app or not.

Taylor Dalton

Best customer retention and reward system there is!

Reviewed 2019-09-04

Pros
Direct engagement with customers via notifications with text. Easy, convenient, effective reward system Can promote products and services through words that customers may not know about. So it's a great way to advertise new things and directly. Incredibly easy to set up, use, and maintain. Amazing company that goes the extra mile for their clients.

Cons
There aren't any at all which is a huge!

Anonymous

Very Receptive Customer Service!

Reviewed 2018-08-08

I really appreciated the speed with which my concerns and questions where taken care of. I also appreciated that they have been willing and able to make sure that the program works well for my business. This receptiveness and willingness to adapt to my needs, makes this an extremely desirable program for small businesses like mine. We are constantly adapting and changing to stay viable as a brick and mortar store in an increasingly online world, and this ability to change and make the program adapt to my needs makes it a very valuable business tool.

Pros
It is easy to use and learn right from the start.

Cons
I have no concerns at this time. So far it is performing just as I need it to.

Response from Sparkage

Thanks for the review! We'd love to use this as a testimonial. Would you let us know who you are via email if you're okay with that?

Aaron Neidhardt

Reviewed 2018-08-22

Great over all experience. Customer support is top notch

Pros
Easy to use. Reliable, but when things do go funky, I know that they will correct any issues in a timely manor.

Cons
It would be nice if it connected to the POS so it automatically keep track of rewards

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Kristi Robertson

Sparkage has been a great way to keep track of customers rewards and promote specials!

Reviewed 2018-06-12

Pros
Being able to track customer base and communicate with customers, easy way to track rewards instead of using punch cards, ease of use for my customers

Cons
The checkout process could be more streamlined, but I spoke with them and they are in process of automating it.

Sasa Todorovic

Great App

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Customer reward app.

Pros
Easy to use for us and our Customers. Great Customer reward software. Great support...

Cons
Price little higher than we would like ....

Ian Miller

Sparkage Rewards Feedback

Reviewed 2019-09-20

With Sparkage we are able to reward our loyal customers, set them up with redeemable awards, or special offers for returning customers. Overall, the support has been top notch and the feedback from our customers is very positive.

Pros
Ease of use. Setup and utilization are customer friendly and easy to manage.

Cons
No issues or recommendations with the software .