Additional information for StarterCRM
Key features of StarterCRM
View All Features
- Unlimited contacts
- Create customized reports
- Track and manage leads
- Access hundreds of sales document templates
- Create ongoing marketing campaigns
- Track and resolve customer issues
The StarterCRM Contact Management application not only keeps you organized, it provides you with important information that you can use to improve your selling efforts and close more deals. For example:
* Find out who your best customers are – Once you know who your best customers are, you can use the information to target your sales and marketing efforts at other companies just like them.
* Make better hiring decisions – Start by identifying your top performing sales reps and determining their key strengths. Once you’ve done this, you can use this information as the basis for hiring and training new reps.
* Find out who your best performers are – Determine who your best performing account executives are and give them your “hottest” leads.
* Learn more about what’s selling and what isn’t – Knowing what sells and what doesn’t is critical to your sales and product development efforts. Find out what is it about these products that makes them successes or failures.
* Identify marketing campaigns that yielded the best results – Use StarterCRM to measure the return on expense of your marketing campaigns. Pick the best performing campaigns and use them again.
* Determine whether there’s seasonality in your business – Look at your sales numbers to see if there’s seasonality in your business. Focus your advertising and marketing dollars on the months that are seasonally positive for your business
* Analyze sales data to determine geographic influences – Use the data to focus sales efforts and marketing dollars on products in areas where they’re likely to sell