SuperSaaS Logo

SuperSaaS

Online appointment scheduling software for SMBs

SuperSaaS Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.01/10

Reviews by rating

Overall we are very impressed by how easy it is to use SuperSaaS Appointment Schedule and the brilliant the customer support is.
I wasn't sure how to transfer our subscrition but the help I got from SuoerSaaS was superb.
It is easy to use and has good quality for the price. The best feature is without doubt the customer service: fast, effective, and kind.
All that power is useless if arranging an appointment is a slow, difficult and finally frustrating experience for the user.
No doubt why several clients have dismissed by SuperSaas-based prototype scheduling platform. The backend interface suffers from similar problems, but at least only admins can see them.
It looks awful - a recent refresh helped a tiny bit. No bulk editing of customers - so a change can require accessing hundreds of customers individually.

PA

Pearl A.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Thanks Supersaas!

Supersaas has helped us save a lot of time on getting customers booked.

Pros

Supersaas has made scheduling a breeze for us! We schedule 5 different spaces and this software makes it easy for our customers to book themselves!

Cons

It's missing an option to pay via bank debit, which would be nice and the phone software is a bit complicated to use.... But overall has most of the features we need.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Excellent all-in-one scheduling/appointment/reservation system, lots of features and settings

It has made it possible to share limited equipment fairly with hundreds of students. I also like that for each reservation page we can have different settings. So on laser cutters we set limits on the number of reservations per week and how long each reservation can be. While on the water jet cutter each reservation is much longer and they can book twice as many days in advance. It also has a waiting list feature which is useful for booking field trips. I like that it sends email reminders, we use this to ask students to cancel if they can no longer go so other can go on the field trip.

Pros

Very configurable, yet human readable. We evaluated other software and found they lacked easy to read settings. With SuperSaaS, you can just read a sentence in the settings page and understand what it will do. With other software you have to look up in a help/knowledge base what a toggle will do. It is clear that the designers of this software wanted to create a flexible tool that was good at a certain...

Cons

The interface looks like an old version of Google Calendar. I often have to tell people that while it looks like Google Calendar, it is not, and that it has many powerful features. The interface could be updated to be more modern. I know that they have updated the interface once before because in the settings there is a "classic or modern" toggle. I am already using the modern interface option but it looks very old.

Thanks for the great review! I agree that even the "Modern" look was starting to get a bit long in the teeth, so we just added a new theme last week that refreshes all buttons and dialog boxes. A larger update for the calendar is planned for next year.

AT

Anh-Thi M.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

We've been using this for 5+ years for our school PTO, and plan to continue to use.

low cost, relatively user friendly for our community to use.

Pros

The best customer service - they are so quick (responses within the hour, sometimes within minutes!), and always provides the answers I'm looking for.

Cons

Some functionality is clunky. We offer lots of series-classes that students must sign up for all sessions the functions available to handle this doesn't fully fit our needs, so over the years we've added in some manual workarounds. There also isn't a "shopping cart" option for students to add several items and check out and pay at once, they have to pay individually which is clunky for our users.

Hi Anh-Thi, Thank you very much for taking the time for sharing your kind feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service. We have added your feature request to our list of suggestions, and we will surely get in touch with you when we implement the same. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service Manager

MF

Mark F.

This software has changed my professional life.

Pros

High personalisation, easy to use for clients to make, reschedule and cancel appointements. There have been many positive remarks about the good overview of available slots. I was considering to work with a call center / telephone service for my agenda but with Supersaas there are no mix ups and no time lost in finding a slot that suits. Occasionally people have difficulty registering - these are generally elderly or less computer literate persons .

Cons

The biggest inconvenience for me is the lack of personalistation of the reminder message. The start time and end time of the appointment seems to be confusing in the text as people regularly show up when their slot is ending. If only the start time would be mentioned the client would not read over it and notice only the last bit of the sentence. The schedule on mobile devices has a different interface and the button to see desk top version has to be tapped. It is not clear how to change this setting. Sadly this button is on the bottom of the screen and you need to scroll down al the way - lots of people do not find this button.

Hi Mark, Thanks for your kind review and feedback! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. You can completely personalize your emails, and you can read this quick blog post to find out how: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks . You can adjust the frame length for your mobile version within your website or you can force the desktop version by replacing www.supersaas.com with d.supersaas.com in the iframe link. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com if the issue is not resolved and we will be happy to help you. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

MA

Michael A.

This scheduling system has made managing delivery receipts a breeze.

The software allows for better organization and planning of daily activities.

Pros

What I like most is that we no longer have drivers showing up and hovering over our receiving attendants distracting them from their primary focus of accurately receiving our food products.

Cons

What i like least is that in the "use" screen you have to open each "tile" to see the supplier to be received. Also, to my knowledge there is not a way to easily document the time the supplier arrives/departs to dial in the amount of time it actually takes to receive orders, which would allow us to more accurately book appointments.

Hi Michael, Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you are enjoying your SuperSaaS schedule. As to your question about the information getting cut off in the tile, there are a couple ways that you can solve this. In the "Use" section of your calendar, you can click on the column heading (i.e. "VP Tenant Bay 06") and see a more detailed overview of the bookings. Additionally, you can...

Good experience

Booking appointments easily.

Pros

Ease of use and availability to clients at all hours. Ease of changing hours. Choice of colors. It's nice to have the ability to look at past and future appointments as well as current appointments.

Cons

Administrator cannot put in e-mail of client on the admin screen. Feedback from clients that it isn't user friendly on their phones.

Dear Customer, Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. W're sorry to hear that your customers found it difficult to navigate through the schedule on mobile. Our website is optimized for all devices and I would advise you to use the mobile version of your schedule by replacing www.supersaas.com in your schedule with m.supersaas.com and that should resolve the issue. You can also view the email of all your clients on the user management tab on your dashboard. If you have any questions on the topic, please drop us an email at support@supersaas.com and we will be happy to help you. Thank you again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

works on every device FAST, cost effective for small biz, flexible, tech support and website great

reliable, affordable calendar for a small business

Pros

fast and easy, and my students like the monthly view to select the day they want classes - works on every device, cost-effective for small biz, flexible, tech support and website great

Cons

It could have a bit more detail in reporting features (like to pay teachers or break down my month for total sales) but it the big scheme of everything else not a deal breaker.

Dear Customer, Thank you for your kind review and feedback! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add more details in our reporting feature. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Supersaas- BEST marketing and administrative boost to my business

I needed clients to be able to schedule me long term, short term, one time appointments, and ongoing appointments. Seeing my availability "on demand" has increased my income and reduced my administrative, scheduling time and mistakes.

Pros

Supersaas offers great flexibility for creating a variety of scheduling methods. Their color schemes and formats are current, attractive, and workable.

Cons

The program is so versatile, that I sometimes forget how to access everything. But, if I'm in a hurry and don't want to "figure it out for myself," support team answers my call for help in minutes. As we are in completely different time zones, I can't figure out when they sleep!

Dear Customer, Thank you for your kind review and feedback. We work hard to make sure everybody's experience with SuperSaaS is as good as yours has been! Thank you again for your kind words. They encourage us to perform better. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

For the price (the free option and all of them) are exceptional

Students can book confidentiality - its great, took a lot of admin type work away for me!!!!!

Pros

- the download feature and - the way that you can change the layout, look and messaging

Cons

Ummm....... I guess that it doesn't come with themes like Windows desktop for appearance - you could still do something like that but it would take a lot more work

Dear Customer, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. We've recently launched a new theme and you can update your system to the new theme via the "Layout Settings" tab on your dashboard. We're working on many more new themes and you will see them live in action very soon.vI hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Overall a decent software for appointment booking

Over all a decent software that will server the need of maintaining the appointments for the given price.

Pros

Ease of use . Simple layout. very less efforts on Admin to set it up. The features.

Cons

The notifications and reminder method can improve. Reporting Features can be better They don't support corporate billing

Dear Customer, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

GH

Grace H.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

I have used SuperSaas for several years to operate my healing studios in two locations.

I assume you mean SuperSaas. I have moved my location to a group therapist setting where we jointly use a different booking program, but from my individual practitioner standpoint, I find SuperSaas was easier to use and had more features useful to me. It kept me clear on who was booked and allowed me to create other calendars for other events very easily.

Pros

Very comprehensive features, excellent notifications and very affordable for a small business. It took some time to get it set up how I wanted it but when I was stumped the customer care team gave great instructions. I offer several modalities in two different locations and this calendar worked perfectly. I also liked the ability to create a form to join my email list (and be anti-spam compliant) and I could create new schedules whenever I offered a Reiki class or workshop. The calendars have numerous settings, layouts and colours. It is possible to match your business' colour scheme and it's easy to put in your logo. This online booking calendar is fully customizable and very affordable.

Cons

The initial setup takes some thought but is well worth the effort. Once I had it going, it was super. There are, like all software, things it will do that you only discover later that make it even more powerful. Like, for instance, you can set up two reminders to go out. One several days before the appointment as well as one just a day or two before. Perfect for the people who have to book a month in advance.

Hi Grace, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

RS

Richard S.

It just works and has made a really difficult problem simple.

Pros

Our company hires crane borer erectors for our local electricity utility companies. We use SuperSaas to book each unit on a first come first served basis. Companies booking our cranes can make bookings for critical jobs months in advance. Several different companies can book in our system and enter commercially sensitive information into the system knowing users from other companies can't access...

Cons

I would like to be able to copy existing forms to other bookings and I'd like to be able to split multi day booking into single days to provide equipment required for each day.

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

BL

Brian L.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Supersaas is Superduper

Scheduling becomes a no-brainer!

Pros

This software is a dream come true for me. For years I used excel spreadsheets to schedule youth baseball players to come to my house to practice. I would receive phone calls the night before or the morning of the sessions, with parents canceling their child's lesson. It was a PAIN. Now, all I do is set up the slots in Supersaas (along with my rule of no cancellation within 48 hrs of a lesson) and Supersaas does the rest. My partner and I get automatically notified of all activity and we can keep track of open and booked spots. Supersaas is magical and an incredible time-saver and organizer. And interestingly, I learned about Supersaas from a web designer in Croatia!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve but it's well worth it with the data that becomes available. Can't think of any other cons.

Hi Brian, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

JE

Jeffrey E.

Wholesale, 201-500 employees

I've already testes most Appointment schedulers like SuperSaaS vs. all the rest! This is it to use!

Scheduling of Trucks to pick up loads on specific dates and time zones they are hauling across all states in the lower 48!!!

Pros

I had a team of paid experts to compare and contrast the many options available at our choosing out there for our companies' needs! We also included, customizing our own scheduler by hiring an I.T. crew to build exactly what we would want it to have! While working on many aspects, options out there, the marketing team came across SuperSaaS! They vetted it out, began using it in a beta style testing format without myself or my team involved. Finally, after many options we had to choose from they pitched us SuperSaaS! By far, it has blown me away on how nicely it works and is so easy to use! I would highly recommend this to anyone wishing to have a simplified version of scheduling or appointments taken care of on the web using SuperSaaS! So inexpensive too!!! It's truly a win, win!

Cons

Honestly, not much to say in regard to things we didn't like about it!

SC

Simon C.

Music, self-employed

Great Scheduling Software!

Pros

SuperSaas is really easy to use and great for scheduling my guitar classes that I teach. It is also easy for my students to use when they wish to reschedule lessons. This saves me a lot of time having to do this myself and offers flexibility to my students that they really appreciate. SuperSaas also has a lot of options regarding how you would like to set the schedule up, so there is a lot of flexibility there too.

Cons

I would like to be able to copy and paste classes when it is time to reschedule. I have to do this myself every couple of months which is a little time consuming. I understand there are different levels of subscription, but to be able to more easily set up new schedules each month. would be good.

Dear Simon, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience and you are able to grow your business with SuperSaaS. Thank you for your feedback on rescheduling classes and I will share it with our development team. We hope you continue to enjoy our services and we can help you grow in the future. Thank you again for taking out the time to share your experience. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Manager SuperSaaS

LA

Lou Ann G.

Veterinary, 51-200 employees

Supersaas Schedule Tool

This saves us SO MUCH TIME by having client make, change, delete their own appointments. I can't imagine doing this scheduling myself as a volunteer. I'd have NO time for anything else. The price is reasonable enough that our non-profit can use it--thankfully. Another group at our animal shelter is using it now also. :)

Pros

I love that people can make their own appointments for our spay/neuter clinic without having to call us to do it for them (unless they don't have a computer). I like that I'm able to download clients so I can email them as a group.

Cons

The software is not intuitive for some people. I'm used to it now, so it's not a big deal. One thing that is awkward is when I need to change an appointment that contains a form. I have to save the change and then go to the appt again to change and save the form. People complain because they don't notice that a slot is full by the different color; but really, I'm not sure you can do much to help the 20% who don't get it.

jm

jan m.

Human Resources, 5,001-10,000 employees

We use supersaas in an HR environment, candidates can make appointments with our recruiters

Clients can shedule their own appointments with our recruiters witch gives a boost to our recruitmentproces

Pros

Easy to use by all my co-workers you don't need digital skills, its simple and direct. You make a shedule (we make about 200 shedules a year)then time slots and that's it, It's also simple for our clients just log in and book. This program boosts the satisfaction of our clients

Cons

Sometimes it's to manual, there is no system to upload a spreadsheet of slots. So when you need a shedule with 50 different slots, well it takes time.

Hi Jan, Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in your HR sector. We think adding in a feature that allows you to import appointments is a useful suggestion. We will add it to our feature request list and let you know if and when it gets implemented. Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Whitney Koontz SuperSaaS Support Team

RG

RHONDA G.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, efficient

Business problems solved are many as described in what I like about the software.

Pros

The software is easy to use, allows for multiple users. We have various tenants in our building and this software makes it easy for them to schedule meeting rooms. It takes a huge load off one or a couple of people to be responsible for the schedules. It also allows the option of keeping certain meeting rooms private and only available to those who have the link to that room can schedule it. I like...

Cons

Honestly, nothing comes to mind of what I like least. It works well for us.

FA

Frank A.

Photography, 1-10 employees

SuperSaas

Pros

That is integrated with my website calendar seamlessly

Cons

limited financial connectivity, like working with banking POS systems like Moneris

Hi Jocelyn, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. You can integrate with a lot of different software with the help of our webhooks and API. You can find more information about our webhooks and API here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/dev and you can find a quick list of most commonly integrated software with...

ES

Evelyn S.

Law Enforcement, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 2+ years

It seems to being doing well for our customers and users.

Better use of our officers' time for doing vehicle inspections.

Pros

Customers can make their own appointments, which frees up our officers' time by cutting down phone calls and data entry.

Cons

Not being able to customize fully some of the automated email responses, and other various components of the calendars such as setting alerts based on certain data the customers enter into their appointments, and not having the ability to "link" calendars to be able to search for customers making multiple appointments across multiple calendars, or at least alerting people to when it occurs.

Hi Evelyn, Thank you so much for your kind feedback. You can easily customize the automated email responses, and you can find relevant information on the Support page. You can customize different message triggers based on certain responses, and you can find the relevant information on the above link. In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com and we'll be happy to help you. We have a few videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Please follow us on Facebook to find some more exciting tips & tricks to work with SuperSaaS. Thank you again for taking out the time to share your feedback with us. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

EMC Scheduling Tool

This software allows for scheduling of the EMC testing.

Pros

The best part of this software is that is free to start with.

Cons

The worst part of the software is that if it is used too much it costs money.

Dear Customer, We are sorry to hear that you find the software costly. As compared to any of our competitors we are very reasonably priced and we offer affordable solutions for all types of businesses. We provide complete features to all our customers in even our most basic packages starting from $8 per month with access to unlimited registered users and unlimited schedules. The system grows with your requirements and business and hence, charges you for what you use. If you have any specific issues while working with the system please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support manager SuperSaaS

ML

Melanie L.

Veterinary, 51-200 employees

Wonderful Customer Service

SuperSaaS is easy to use for me and our users. I like having the ability to run several different schedules from the same dashboard. And the price is extremely reasonable.

Pros

Supersaas is so easy to use and responsive, it's very seldom that I have a problem with the program. When there is a little glitch - normally user error - a quick email to Customer Support results in a timely response and resolution.

Cons

I can't email directly from the program.

Hi Melanie, Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you are enjoying your SuperSaaS experience. Thank you for letting us know about your email needs. We still do have many customizable email functions within our Dashboard that allows you to send messages to your clients. Thanks again for your review. Kind Regards, Whitney Koontz Digital Content Marketer

JS

Jennifer S.

We love the different features you can add

Pros

That you can set different parameters. And you can download list for each day. That you can download a list of all of your volunteers and also see the last time that they signed in.

Cons

Now volunteers see circles and we have had a lot of complaints about that. They liked the check marks better

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your kind feedback and for recommending SuperSaaS. I understand from your review that you have recently noticed a few changes on your schedule which are not favorable for your users. Could you please share more details about the issue with us at support@supersaas.com and we can help you address the same, to avoid any future issues? We look forward to help you get the most out of your scheduling system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Team

JM

John M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Cloud Based Resource Allocation -- YES -- SuperSaaS

We have used SupperSaas for 3 years in our executive suites and offices business. It has allowed us to empower our clients to take over enrolling in use of conference rooms and other resources with out having management personnel involved.

Pros

Ease of use for medium internet savy people. Dependability of online presence - and ease of access

Cons

That it would automatically link to cloud based printer when updated -- small issue.

Hi John, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

NR

Nicole R.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

review for supersaas

i think overall it has been fine for us.

Pros

i like the fact that we can strategically plan out our days by having the reservations ; it helps allow more/less walk ins depending on our day

Cons

-cant see past a certain time frame of reservations -not all show up with info regarding client -some dont show up that were imputed by a staff member -blocking scheduling should be easier

Hi Nicole, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager