SurveyMonkey CX

NPS solution for flexible data collection & analysis

SurveyMonkey CX Reviews

Pros

The ease with which i can create surveys and circulate them is amazing. The interface is also awesome and i spend minimum time doing this.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the software and what it makes us capable of. Also, they have superior customer service - always proactive and doing their best to help.

Kenneth D.

Great and definitely recommend to anyone interested to gather information for questions.

Khalil A.

Cons

What we disliked about the software was that we were limited to our number of questions on our budget.

Diane T.

I've only used Monkey Survey a handful of times. But as with any service, there is a fee you have to pay to use their service.

Michael Y.

4.7

An Excellent CX Software!

My overall experience with Survey Monkey CX has been great from the start. They provide exceptional customer service and their staff are always keen to listen to any suggestions we have of additions to the software that could help us.

Pros

The customer support you receive with Survey Monkey is excellent. They are always on hand via phone or email to help with any questions or queries you may have. The software itself is easy to use whilst being able to provide great insights into how our own customers rate all areas of our service, which in turn helps us to improve our own service as a business. The new reporting feature also saves us time when we have to create our own CX feature reports by providing us with an NPS score breakdown and also showing us our NPS trends.

Cons

It would be beneficial to have an export or download feature on individual responses as we do a lot of work through the month based on specific replies and this can make the process quite manual for us.

Easy and Money-saving software

Overall, Survey Monkey is great for creating quick and simple surveys. Even in the free edition, there are a number of helpful and useful features that make it easy to collect and analyse data. The user interface is quite intuitive, and when combined with the mobile app, this solution is extremely convenient and effective for simple survey requirements.

Pros

Survey Monkey makes it easy to personalize surveys in many ways, such as multiple choices, brief replies and true/false responses. You may also copy previous surveys or even save them as templates for future surveys. The software is also fantastic for analyzing customer feedback and trends to help you better understand and analyze the outcomes of your surveys. Other useful features include anonymous polls for highly sensitive feedback or data. Plus, the free edition of the platform provides all of the features.

Cons

Certain personalizing features are only made available for premium users such as footers and fonts style. Also, the number of questions allowed in the free version is often limited to 10 questions, so you would need to make your questions brief and straightforward.

Great Circle

It has helped us focus more on our client/stakeholder experience and gives us the ability to survey more frequently. Their customer service has been exceptional.

Pros

Reporting in real-time and the ability to add other staff to the platform so they can consume the data on their own. I also appreciate the ability to communicate with stakeholders in an easy way.

Cons

For our organization, there is a lot of functionality we wish the platform had. The ability to be an anonymous respondent, creating custom tags, emoji or slider scales, and more features for the automated reports.

Feedback Tool

Analysis of users response and needs to the company services.

Pros

Easy to set up and run different feedback analysis with the software.

Cons

Difficult to import external feedback polls into the application

Survey Monkey CX is a great way to learn about customers needs

Overall my experience with them has been positive. Their support team is very good.

Pros

I like the flexibility it gives to communicate with our customers. Great follow up tools to let your customer know you are actually doing something with their feedback.

Cons

The reporting offered out of Survey Monkey CX is weak. I found myself having to recreate reports because there is not a good way to export them.

The BEST CX Software available!

One of the biggest issues at my previous job was not having the resources to be able to get information from and about our customers/clients, SurveyMonkey CX solved this issue for me, I love being able to prepare a survey asking exactly what questions I need to be answered. Plus at the end of each survey, you are given the option to sign up for regular surveys and you are rewarded by gift card or you can choose to have your earnings donated to a charity.

Pros

SurveyMonkey CX is one of the best software I have used in a while, it is so simple to use, but what I really like about this software is how easy it makes to get customer feedback, comments, ideas, etc.

Cons

There is not anything really that I disliked about the SurveyMonkey CX software.

Outstanding NPS Platform

NPS is used mainly to give our customers a voice to drive business improvement. We have used the data for some larger projects and to quantify the need for cultural changes with our staff.

Pros

I have been using the software since early days and have watched the functionality develop over time. My relationship with the sales and support team has allowed me to provide direct feedback that has led to functional enhancements that suit my needs.

Cons

To date you cannot change the granularity of the 'frequency touch rule', meaning you can ensure customers are only sent surveys 1, 2... 12 monthly, but cannot set it to days or weeks.

Easy to Use

Pros

SurveyMonkey is easy to use for both staff and customers. We are able to collect important data and pull reports on this data easily.

Cons

I wish there was a way to get back into the survey once you have taken it. There are times we are testing it and accidentally submit and we cannot redo it.

Very good for constructive, anonymous feedback

Positive experience, no complaints in that sense. Will definitely be open about it if any complaints arrive in the future.

Pros

The layout and ease of use is the best feature - you can create a survey and send it out to a large number of people and be confident that nobody will have issues when it comes to using or submitting the surveys.

Cons

Nothing noteworthy as it is a simple and straightforward service, so doesn't really need over-engineering.

Survey Monkey Review

My experience with SurveyMonkey has been exceptional to date.

Pros

I would have to say the ease of use of this software program was phenomenal. It is very easy to navigate and complete surveys.

Cons

I do not believe there are any cons at this particular time. It is straight forward and very easy to use.

Survey Monkey CX - Pure Awesomeness!!!

Survey Monkey CX has added invaluable insight to our business. We have introduced NPS monitoring by using targeted surveys which allows our client to provide valuable and immediate feedback about our services. This has been invaluable in revealing what we didn't know allowing us to take appropriate action to improve our services and internal procedures and processes.

Pros

I like the overall simplicity of the UX which makes it really easy to follow and use. It's not easy to keep things simple but still deliver a professional product that is both easy to use and full of features.

Cons

There is a bit of effort required to maintain the contacts and keep this up to date. Would be good if this can be automated.

Survey Monkey CX Review

Very positive from a customer service standpoint. They understand the software very well, are quick to respond, and offer assistance. Very pleased, just wish there were more customization options.

Pros

Technology systems including the key drivers is amazing. Easy to build and create the surveys. Customer service has been top notch (yay) Visually the software is beautiful, great design. Ability to sort and arrange data is easy (once set up)

Cons

Lack of customization for specific needs, this software is definitely built for a "specific" client. My needs are different and I have had to accept that some of my desires for the software will not happen. The actual sending interface of the survey is TERRIBLE, it is incredibly confusing if a survey sent, which ones sent and when. I wish it interfaced more with others systems instead of being self contained. For example, if there is a bad response, I want to be able to export that survey and email it to someone, looping them into the chain. Instead it has to ALL be in survey monkey. In my world, the person that sends the survey is not the person that should be doing the followup.

Great asset to our CX programme

Survey Monkey CX was purchased to provide a VoC capability to a diverse range of businesses and provide a Close the Loop solution-and has delivered very nicely on those objectives. It's still early days for us in using the tool but the early insights have been invaluable and the presentation, functionality and granular reporting has been extremely well received.

Pros

The reporting capability is very flexible and the data visualisation is also a great help in 'telling the story' to the CX Stakeholders. Once the 'logic' was understood, it has proven quite easy to work with. The 'Close the Loop' function has been a great asset- although being able to also assign/share 'cases' to non-User stakeholders would be a nice feature.

Cons

Would like to be able to organise the Survey's by Business Unit (folders?) and align User rights accordingly. Having access to a longer Customer Support window would be useful- we're 1 hour ahead of Eastern and the Help Facility doesn't usually start until later morning..........in the early days that was a little frustrating on occasion, although a response followed fairly quickly once they came on line.

Very good softward to start your VOC Program and Excellent Support team!

The overall experience is great, the software is intuitive and userfriendly, it was easy to get other people in my company to use it. The support is also very good when you need help.

Pros

The fact that the support team was always ready to help and they actually listen to my comment and feedback to integrate new features a couple of month later.

Cons

Rigidity of the software, lack of customization. If you want to do some changes, you need to wait the major updage and cross your finger they will include your recommendation. I would like a little bit more flexibility to do some changes.

SurveyMonkey is great!

The service for SurveyMonkey is always amazing!

Pros

I like the tagging feature. This is really helpful at the end of the month when we come to look more closely at the key drivers in reporting. Rep. is also really helpful, whenever we have a problem she is there to help us out.

Cons

SurveyMonkey is quite manual for us, as with each response we have to copy and paste into a PDF. It would be good if we could just download the response and it would automatically save as a PDF.

SurveyMonkeyCX is a game changer in the age of CX

Access to global customer feedback on a wide range of post purchase issues has become markedly easier than ever before. The process is so much more efficient, streamlined and robust - and supported by clever automation - that it provides us a substantial amount more of market feedback.

Pros

SurveyMonkey was an excellent tool for man years, and has taken big leaps forward with the introduction of CX. Not only that, as it gets better and more fully featured, the use by a customer gets easier and we have alot more access to direct customer feedback than ever before.

Cons

Nothing - it is a fantastic tool and one that we intend on expanding its use of.

An engaging CX platform that deliverr value for money

Pros

Easy set up of the survey and the dashboard is an excellent tool for analysis and reporting. Creating reports is quick and easy.

Cons

Selecting filters for reports is lengthy, especially if you have a lot of attributes to select. There is no control over the sending of the survey in the platform (i.e. exclusions or rules of engagement). You cannot manipulate all parts of the dashboard

Great to improve business AND cx!

Pros

Survey Monkey CX has had a huge impact on our company. Being able to see customer data and feedback has allowed us to make product improvements that increased sales and gave our customers an overall better customer experience.

Cons

Some features like reporting, types of questions, etc. are rigid which makes customization and disseminating data tricky sometimes.

Great survey tool with powerful analysis and workflow

Pros

The simplicity and user-friendliness. Both when working as an administrator and contributor. Also, the feature of assigning tasks is great to ensure action is taken and notify the contact responsible.

Cons

Using a standard tool, makes things easy - but also very 'standard'. There is very little room for changing the setup. Also when only making an annual survey - custom filters can present difficulties if customer detail (like responsible KAM) shift between two surveys. Then custom filters have to be cleaned for each survey - which means loosing insights in previous surveys.

JNM Rise Inc. - Survey Monkey Review

So far so good! My team and I will continue to use Survey Monkey primarily for feedback from customers allowing us to better serve their ever changing needs.

Pros

Survey Monkey offers a great platform we use for two reasons; 1. To complete anonymous surveys of service provided by our team to customers, and 2. If an employee moves on to other opportunities, it allows for a great way to have an exit interview and provide insight into retaining employees.

Cons

Survey Monkey was easy to use, and we choose when we send out the survey to the desired party. It really is easy to use and because of this, I had no problems at all with the software.

Game Changer

Such a refreshing paradigm shift. Coming from a world of bloated surveys with the mentality of you need to ask every question 15 times in different ways accounting for everything, to a simple 10 question max survey is a lot to wrap your head around. However, in the short time we have used the system, we have received more invaluable data using the techniques and approach of SurveyMonkey CX than we ever did using any other system. It's completely changing/shaping our entire business approach.

Pros

Ease-of-use, automation (triggers), customized notifications, reporting, collaboration, customer conversations, and much more. The most important piece is the invaluable data we have received.

Cons

Not designed for one-off survey deployment. No easy way to manually change a customers information. Heavily relies on API integration for automation.

Great NPS Tool

We've used a few different tools to measure NPS. CX gives us the ability to drill down into the key factors of why we may be scoring the way we are. It also shows us the correlation of those key factors with our score.

Pros

CX is very easy to use. Their new reporting feature makes it a breeze to see YOY or multiple survey data in one dashboard. Using the CX tool is an easy, affordable, and efficient way for us to measure our NPS.

Cons

I don't have a ton of cons to report on. There are a few very minor bugs here and there but that goes hand in hand with software SaaS companies that are always trying to improve.

Price/Value: Best CX Option on the Market

I've been a customer of SurveyMonkey CX for over five years spanning two companies and it has continually streamlined customer feedback. Centered on NPS, it provides effective snapshots as well as trends to indicate actions needed. I've use this to learn where the gaps are in our customer experience and to show where that experience has improved (or failed to improve) for a number of different audiences.

Pros

- Price/Value - Feature Rich (especially at this price) - Easy to Use - Automated Visual Results - Terrific Support Team

Cons

While it is "feature rich" as noted above, there are a few seemingly small features missing that would really take this to the next level. It's also completely tied to NPS (Net Promoter Score) while options like NSS (Net Sentiment Score) might be more valuable. The black and white nature of NPS only is a bit restrictive.

Great product to use

trying to create and circulate surveys for various club and student activity purposes

Pros

The ease with which i can create surveys and circulate them is amazing. the interface is also awesome and i spend minimum time doing this

Cons

the fact that it requires internet to create them and i can't do so without them. it sometimes hangs which is cumbersome as well

Customer Feedback

Very positive, support is always there from the provider when we need it. Nothing is too much trouble. Great 'over the phone' training of the components of the survey and the reporting suite available to us.

Pros

Ease of use. The software now gives us the ability to do a more deeper dive on specific areas.

Cons

Initially no analysis, this has now been rectified.