SurveyMonkey Enterprise Reviews

4.5

How would you rate SurveyMonkey Enterprise?

Pros

It is perfect for post-event feedback in the shopper marketing events world. Pricing is great and the collection of responses is easy to understand/view.

What I liked the most about using SurveyMonkey was the robust set of features that suited our feedback collection purposes quite comprehensively.

Ian O.

Definitely the best choice for surveys out there. Like how you can present total data clearly or even individual responses.

Cons

It is awkward to use compared to other survey forms. For example, it was hard to figure out the branching or even how to turn off the survey monkey branding.

Janet M.

The only real problem with SurveyMonkey Enterprise is that it takes a while to get use to the interface.

JW

Joshua W.

Studies additionally are anything but difficult to make and send to our customers and examine their answers.

Carolyn B.

Kevin A.

Production Coordinator

Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees

A way for Collection Information.

Transcript

Kevin: Hi, my name is Kevin and I am a small business owner in video production and photo production....

Great Resource for collecting perception data

Transcript

Chandra: I'm Chandra, director of elementary education. I rate SurveyMonkey Enterprise five stars. For...

Easy peasy

Overall I think this is a great tool that can be used to collect data.

Pros

We use survey monkey at our church to get quick and easy feedback about different events that we have periodically. It is always super easy to take the survey.

Cons

Not really had any issues with the software but I would say that maybe having a few more ways to view the data collected would be nice. (Pie charts, etc)

Great Survey Software

Pros

In he past I had just used Google Forms which was great for a free service but Survey Monkey made things so much easier, esp for a more in-depth survey. I loved how they offered so many suggestions and made it easy to ask better questions. I also love how the reporting came out in charts and graphs and lists. It's so simple to use, even for a novice like me.

Cons

The only con is that some of the features you had to pay more for. I was on a basic plan and didn't need a monthly plan so it was unfortunate that I couldn't access all of the features. But it really wasn't a big deal.

Surveying your customer is a necessary activity and survey monkey is a good tool

We work easily with survey monkey and surveying is really important

Pros

This software help us to survey our customer for us and other companies that work with us. Customer support and service improvement are indispensable.

Cons

It’s not so immediate to implement and in my humble opinion it costs a little bit too much

Stopped using and switched

Pros

You can sort data in several different ways- graphs, charts,

Cons

The design features are not as easy to use as other software programs

Quick to get set up

Pros

I like how quickly we can get SurveyMonkey set up and embedded into our digital ecosystem. In fact, this can happen in less than a day!

Cons

I wish their UI was a bit cleaner than what's in place today. I immediately think of TypeForm when I say this as a good example of beautiful UI & UX.

Best review application, great flexility

It was amazing and I really appreciate their customer service.

Pros

I really enjoyed the flexility of survey monkey as it allows a lot of question types. Surveymonkey also provide a great guidance to how to make a great survey.

Cons

I liked the least about this software because of its limited non-paid features available for users.

The smart and simple way to build a survey

This is a wonderful way to know your customers or to get feedback on the service you provide to your customers. We have been improving our product and services by knowing the customer's point of view.

Pros

It gives you a choice to build a survey by your self or simply answering a few questions your survey can be ready.

Cons

I think this is a pretty amazing, cool and easy site to make your customer satisfaction survey. I will let you all know when I find something which doesn't work appropriately.

Expensive for what it offers, in comparison to free options

I love using surveymonkey, I am just not a fan for paying for it.

Pros

Point blank this is the best option if you are looking at getting/implementing any sort of survey software.

Cons

The price is hard to get past. Unfortunately the free options are not as robust as the paid, but for my purposes the increase in price doesn’t make the paid features worth it.

Decent Overall

Pros

It's certainly pretty easy to use, but that may just be because it's been around so long and I'm used to it

Cons

I don't think it's been upgraded enough to compete with other options.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise as a paid platform

Pros

The design is sleek and customizable. The analytics are robust. The integrations with other platforms are powerful.

Cons

Not sure it's worth the cost since I work for a large university and we have ample, free platforms. The customer service is slightly slower than I would expect for a paid service.

Great Resource for collecting perception data

Survey Monkey has been a key resource in our organization

Pros

We like the reports we get. In addition we appreciate the ease of setting up surveys and distributing them.

Cons

Sometimes the data is not compatible to convert to some of our internal programs

Survey Monkey Enterprise

I like it but wish is was a bit cheaper it's pretty expensive and barely fit in my budget

Pros

I like you have templates that you can customize super fast as I have a very tight schedule

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment I have a rep that i can get a hold of when i have issues and that helps alot

Always helpful to use

Pros

Easy to use and helpful to gather information in one place.

Cons

Can be time-consuming to create and answers can vary.

Okay for surveys

Pros

okay to put multiple surveys in but takes a lot of time

Cons

confusing options and hard to figure out how to export

Survey Monkey

Pros

It’s provides a good way of getting data from source groups.

Cons

Sometimes the surveys are hard to go through

Great for a teacher to use

Pros

I thought this was very easy to use for both myself and the families I sent it to. That's a must in education.

Cons

Because I'm an educator and not in the corporate world, the price wasn't worth it to me.

I just started using this product a few months ago and find it un-intuitive to use.

Pros

It can handle big survey jobs and keeps information secure. You can send out professional looking surveys without ads.