SurveyPocket Reviews

5.0/5 (3 reviews)

Many Different Applications

Reviewed 2014-07-26

SurveyPocket is great for many applications outside of just event surveys or in store surveys. We use it to run quality insurance and final inspection on parts in a manufacturing facility. Although I am not involved with the programming, the logic capabilities are really powerful. We have it set to send specific notifications to the responsible manager based on if certain responses are entered, giving them quick alerts if a part has something wrong before production. I simply take a tablet out on the floor and walk through and check off the survey for each part. There are even drop down selects to select which part I am inspecting. Managers can also see in real time the information we are pushing in. It has been very valuable and sped up inspection processes since implemented.

Anonymous

Most in-depth survey tool I have ever used

Reviewed 2014-07-02

SurveyPocket has proven to be the best survey tool I have ever seen because of its intelligent capabilites and unsurpassed data reporting and analytics. Unlike most other survey software, SurveyPocket has the largest variety of question types and languages. There are some really cool features like barcode scanning and signature collection that make surveys fun to take. You can also add your own company logos and branding to make it look really nice!

Best on the market

Reviewed 2014-06-19

I have been working with this app for 3 years and have seen it grow. Their is no other data collection tool that allows for the variety of question types and logic to be used offline. My clients have literally used this tool at rock concerts, in the Sub Saharan desert and and everywhere in between. If you need to collect data and you can't rely on the internet this is the tool you need. Support is good and they have never said something is impossible.