All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

SurveySparrow Reviews

Overall great survey platform

Small team that works hard to provide a great product that is solid . Good overall value for $

Pros

Comprehensive features and options without being overwhelmed . Value for the cost. Great support from the team

Cons

When purchased in 2018 they User Interface needed to be improved and the team has listened and made great strides in that area . other than that no issues.

Super simple, fun, unique and interactive surveys

Pros

It's awesome to use, the surveys are fun to fill out and feel more like a conversation than a survey.

SurveySparrow review

I am able to connect with my audience and understand their needs and desires right away. Love the conversational aspect of this tool. If you need a tool to survey your clients, you can't go wrong with Survey Sparrow. As I have indicated, the support is good and so is the customer service before you buy it.

Pros

SurveySparrow is the super simple survey tool I've always wanted. There are others in the market, but they are super confusing to use and a lot more expensive. SurveySparrow keeps things super simple and that, in turn, motivates me to use it a lot more.

Cons

This is survey in TypeForm format

Ease of getting customer feedback

Pros

It's easy to use, there's already templates that you could use. I use SurveySparrow to ask customers about their experience with our service / product offerings, and they love the fact that they're not looking at a form, rather the survey guides them through answering a series of questions.

Cons

I don't really have anything that I don't like per se with the software, however, I wish they'd remove their branding for paid customers.

User Friendly Tool

Pros

It's up there with other top names in surveying. Definitely user friendly and easy to learn.

Cons

Follow up, promotional emails can be a bit much, maybe it's just me and there's a way to adjust the number of emails I receive.

I Can Now Create Beautiful and Mobile First Surveys

I can create easy surveys for a mobile audience

Pros

They have a mobile first strategy which makes sense since most email is opened on mobile today. The surveys are really easy to use and function more like a chat box than a standard survey, making it more conversational for the user. My favorite survey app!

Cons

It is very easy to use but has limited design functionality so this may be an issue if you really want to customize your survey's look and feel.

Good Surveys- Customer Service Lacking

Good technical- but lacking on the ‘soft skills’ in customer service.

Pros

The surveys are fairly easy to set up. You are given different reporting options (written/ 0-10 opinion/etc)

Cons

The customer service is not very good. When you do get someone on line to help you- they tend to answer a question, and then you go back into ‘the cue’. Customer Service is not available on weekends- even though the response is ‘we will be with you in a few minutes’. I learned this by waiting an extended time over the weekend, then finding out on Monday that there was no Customer Service on the weekend. AT LEAST- let the customer know not to wait- to send the question in, and you will get back with them 1st thing on Monday. I have had an agent help me with a Zoom call- which was very helpful.

A survey that feels like a conversation

SurveySparrow has shed a new light onto survey dynamics in a positive manner for me.

Pros

It is nice to experience a survey that feels so much more like a conversation than just answering questions. The interface is clear and easy to navigate and the analytics are top-notch.

Cons

The only dislike I can think of is that some of the language used in the default questions aren't worded the best.

Easy to use and nice way to reach to your customers

Pros

It is pretty easy to develop a new survey (conversation) and they way it is deployed (as a messenger chat) is so different that my conversions have increased a lot. I am loving this!!

Cons

It still has some lack of customization but they are working on it. I would like to change colors and some other designs. They will also have to improve the logic function of the questions/answer

It's easy to use, even for beginners. Perfect for bloggers and for freelancers onboarding clients.

Pros

It looks beautiful - both the dashboard and the survey taker's experience. Such a smooth and easy to answer process, and with a conversational tone that encourages the survey taker to complete it.

Cons

It doesn't work well on mobile and you can't get notifications when clients have completed a survey, but I understand they are working on these features.

Unbelievable customer service! So happy!

Pros

The software itself is great because there's a really nice, conversational flow to things. I like how I can customize follow up questions, download results, easily upload contacts, etc. But what I LOVE about it is the accessibility to customer service. I found SurveySparrow after becoming completely frustrated with the inaccessibility of customer service at SurveyMonkey. With SurveyMonkey, I had emailed back and forth about a glitch for days, begging to just speak to someone on the phone (the glitch had to do with a problem when I was trying to upgrade to a paid account, but apparently you have to have a paid account to speak to someone on the phone).

Delightful

Pros

I was considering Typeform but love the conversational style of Survey Sparrow. This is a beautifully designed and intuitive app that's sure to delight your audience. I'm very pleased with it.

Cons

I wish we could do more with regards to branding, but I believe that's coming soon so it's not a big deal at all to me.

This is a great software, smooth and easy to use, I am very happy with it.

Pros

1. Extremely easy to use 2. Very customizable 3. Support service is extraordinary, they answered my questions in less than 2 min. 4. Price is fair 5.

Cons

Excesive branding, the branding is in the url, the lateral bar and then at the very end of each survey, too much for me.

Lovely tool to replace boring survey forms with chat-like interaction

Fast set up, easy to use surveys and fun interaction for clients. I like the simplicity of the tool.

Pros

Super easy to set up - first product I've ever used within 5min of buying. I used to use online pdf forms to seek feedback from customers and workshop participants. SurveySparrow is so much easier to set up, collect feedback, analyse it, and much for fun for the people filling it in! I've noticed an uptake in the number of people giving feedback, especially on the qualitative side.

Cons

Still need to be able to amend some of the wording, e.g. end-of-message. Not a big deal but would be nice.

Doesn't have all the features as equally-priced competitors

Pros

I really wanted to like this system, because from initial look it has a lot of basic tools found in other - much more expensive - professional survey products.

Cons

After trying to use the survey system to do product concept testing, I ran into several challenges which caused me to switch to SurveyMonkey. These were: 1) Lack of page randomization 2) Difficulty resizing images embedded 3) Limitations of the survey look & feel 4) Lack of bells and whistles, like: accessibility for screen readers, ratings on the quality of your questions

SurveySparrow makes surveys fun!

Pros

I love the chat like the way of creating and answering the survey. It gives it a personal feeling. It was very easy to set up my first client satisfaction form without even checking the documentation.

Cons

I don't like the SurveySparrow branding but I know it's on the roadmap to create my own branding soon. I can work with it in the meantime.

Promising survey software with interesting approach to collecting data

Pros

The conversational interface for collecting survey data is a more engaging format. Having multiple options to share a survey (link, website embed, etc) is also a huge plus.

Cons

The reporting and analyzing survey data has a ways to go. If you need more fine grain tools for collecting survey data and analyzing it, this might not be for you.

Phenomenal experience with the product and world-class service! Super excited about the future.

Pros

Survey Sparrow is visually appealing, easy to create, and can be customized to sets of questions for data gathering. Analytics that are provided are quite helpful and as more features are added from their roadmap, it'll be an incredible product. I'll also look forward to them adding additional products from this concept.

Cons

It completely changed the way we see and use survey tools. I love it!

Pros

The fact that it provides a conversational flow is different and refreshing. Besides, its price is amazingly affordable and the costumer service is extremely efficient. So much better than SurveyMonkey!

Cons

It has limited feautures, I would love to see more options to customize my survey in a future, like in survey templates.

Great option

We are using this for Customer Experience surveys

Pros

Alternative to many of the more popular survey sights, nice look for customers

Cons

A little clunky to use and understand at first

Absolutely the most friendly survey tool ever!

Pros

SurveySparrow is really easy to setup and so friendly to use. The response rate is just awesome compared to traditional survey tools.

Cons

Limited to survey only when it have the potential be so much more... such as a quiz or test tool that can generate a report.

Good product to know the reviews

Pros

Easy UI and it is one among the few softwares which has that. But having said that the need for coming again and again is less

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.