Survio Reviews

4.41/5 (95 reviews)

Pros
  • evaluation of results, number of templates
  • It is an easy way to create and share your survey
  • This software is easy to use and gives clear output
  • High quality of the webportal survio.com. And web is easy to use, it is also good value for money.
Cons
  • There are no things a like least about this software
  • a small amount of information from the evaluation in the free version
  • No possibilities to upload pictures for the service. (in the free version) ; Slow website
  • Maybe more functions for free or otherwise more different tariffs, because I need to get only few data
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Monika Jancovicova

High level of professional

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Pros
Simplicity, clarity and various function. I think everybody can use this system to make surveys - there is free version and also there are 3 paid versions. It provides possibility of choose. Each version also provides mamy functions, but it is still really simple to use. Big Pros for me is statistical processing

Cons
I like least About email invitations. It is possible from the business version, not from the first paid version. However, not as user but as seller, I understand why it is like this.

Marcelo Odorizzi

A useful and easy-to-use system that allowed me to develop my research project

Reviewed 2018-04-18

automatic generation of graphics

Pros
Its ability to generate graphs automatically helped me to make my research possible. It has about 150 questions and 30 questionnaires, that is, a total number of 4500 questions, so without such tools its development would be less usual.

Cons
High prices for undergraduates, mainly because undergraduates do not have any type of compensation or income, from this morning, high prices force the possible users to carry out their research tasks manually, even if this is not possible.

Monika Skorek

Very well

Reviewed 2017-11-21

speed, ease of communication

Pros
The software is simple, clear and easy to use. You can freely create questions, change scaling and modify already written questionnaires

Cons
The software is loading long, it is difficult to find a contact for customer service, the description of the formats in which the data can be downloaded is unreadable

Response from Survio

Hello Monika, thank you for your recommendation. We are trying hard to provide a great survey service to all people around the world. Do not hesitate to ask for help if anything is needed. We did some changes system is much faster now.

Have a great day

ZuZana Vintrová

easy set-up, possibility of many types of questions, ability to place on our web sites

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Pros
If we were looking for the tool we used to conduct a survey, we chose Survio mainly because of the easy set-up, the possibility of many types of questions, the ability to place a questionnaire directly on our site and the satisfaction of the entire Survio team. I can only recommend.

Cons
The cost of using a questionnaire with the option of exporting data to the csv format is too high to me. And after implementing the questionnaire on our site, everything is not totally responsive, there is room for improvement.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Veronika Luká¿ová

Short experience, but it´s a handy software.

Reviewed 2017-11-24

Pros
This software after short experience id user-friendly and have a nice user interface, more I don´t know yet, because of short experience.

Cons
I´m using free version, but I need some funcionality from payed version, so I can evaluate this after using this version. But to get students discount I have to at first fill in this form.

Oleksandr Horobets

Intuitive, useful, easy to use

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Pros
- The interface is very user-friendly so even the person who never worked with online surveys before won't be confused - Survio has quite a lot of very useful functionalities even in personal package like transfer of collected data to excel, pdf files - It's also easy to use, clear and understandable site when it comes to people who have to fill out the survey

Cons
- 100 answers/month limit :( - Very limited functionalities in the free version - It can be quite expensive when it comes to students :(

Ekaterina ledneva

Easy to use, many ways to ask questions

Reviewed 2017-11-21

Pros
Easy to use, good interface. Discount for students for paid version. Easy to gather responses via social media and friends

Cons
Limitation of 100 answers per month in free version, rather high price for one month use. When you need only one survey to be carried out you still pay the whole price.

Response from Survio

Hello Kate, thanks for your feedback. A lot of our direct competitors do not even have reports and exports we have. And those who do, are more expensive. We believe that Survio is very well balanced in terms of price/value comparison.

Good luck with your research

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Lenka Smidrova

I have just positive experience, everything works easy

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-11-17

Pros

Cons
This web could have more function with analyzing responds from questioners. Otherwise everything is all right.

Response from Survio

Hi Lenka,
thank you for your nice review. We are working on new features. You will be able to try them soon.

Martin (Survio team)

Michael à Wengen

I'm a new user, but I think it's worth it's money

Reviewed 2017-11-23

I or we did not yet get any benefits but I look forward to use it and get easy feedbacks to any kind of questionings

Pros
Easy to use with the smartphone for our students. And for the teachers it's also easy to creat a new survey.

Response from Survio

Hi Michael, thanks for 5 stars. You rock! And we are happy to have you on board.
Good luck with your surveys.

Jan van Os

nice and clear results

Reviewed 2017-10-05

Pros
I have used survio for questioning a survey on my students, I'm a teacher investigating for a study. I liked suvio's possibilities and graphics

Cons
To mention a con, I sometimes disliked the speed, sometimes the website was a bit slow maybe this cost me some filled surveys because my students couldn't load the survey in a short time

Response from Survio

Hi Jan, thanks for your feedback. Stay in touch, we are gonna launch new cool features soon - Powerpoint export and export of collected responses to Google Spreadsheets.
Have a great day.

Reinier van der Kuij

Easy and good-looking

Reviewed 2017-10-25

Pros
The looks: it looks attractive, so even the harder to convince respondent will be easier seduced to reply

Cons
The software and website sometimes take to much time to load and to handle changes in the questionaires

Response from Survio

Hello Reinier, it is good to hear that Survio works for you. We have been recently awarded by 2nd place in user-friendliness and experience in international comparison. Our new version will be soon updated and you will love it even more.

Good luck with your surveys.

David Huse

Nice tool to create survey for graduation work!

Reviewed 2017-10-13

Pros
Easy to use; Generate free surveys; clear website; nice tools for surveys; good and fast support service

Cons

Response from Survio

Wow David, thanks a lot for recommendation we really appreciate it. Stay loyal, many great news and updates are on the way. You will love it.
It is possible to upload pictures into your questions. Please contact our customer service, they will help you.

Have a nice day.

Jan Floor Troost

Excellent online interface, nice helpdesk.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Pros
Survio offers a nice environment for online surveys. The interface works easily and a lot is self-explanatory. There is a wide choice in question types. The helpdesk reacts smoothly and cooperatively. I am looking forward to making more use of it!

Cons
That's a difficult question! Although self-explanatory, it took some time to understand how the layout of a survey (different pages, .. ) have to be controlled.

Marcos de Jesús Roldán

Great support! quicky and effective

Reviewed 2017-05-27

A useful tool to analyze several issues

Pros
Easy to use Useful tool for results analysis. Also, intuitive interphase allows to create surveys on a professional basis

Cons
Differences between free and premium is dispare, high. I am interested on a Premium account but I don't use it frequently , so this not help

Response from Survio

Hi Marcos
thank you for your great review.

Martin (Survio team)

Julian Xander Koot

Came in contact with this website through work.

Reviewed 2017-10-09

Pros
Easy to use interface, good looking website and a lot of customization options. The 3 pro's for reaching new customers.

Response from Survio

Thanks for your feedback. We are about to launch fresh looks and new features soon! Stay with us and enjoy it. Good luck with your surveys.

Maxmilian Ikenmeyer

Easy, customer friendly survey tool with excellent customer support

Reviewed 2017-12-18

flexibility due to monthly right of termination

Pros
customer support, functionality, wide range of ready to use designs , monthly right of termination google analytics is included in reports

Cons
the only con is that customer support and communication is only available in english. Fair enough as a Czech company, but not easy to handle for companies or students which are not familiar with business englisch.

Jess Lee

Its easy to use

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-10-11

Its handy for school projects. Its easy to learn. Its easy to send to friends and family. You can easily make a few good questions.

Pros
You get your answers right away. Whenever I sent this survey to my friends, family & students get a discount :)

Cons
I want to change the design like my fonts. I couldn't find a button to save my answers so I had to google it.

Response from Survio

Hello Jess, thank you very much for your feedback. Have a nice day.

Joseph B.

Good survey experience easy to use

Reviewed 2017-11-13

Pros
Simplicity and ease of creating a questionnaire and What I liked least is that some basic functionality as added a photo are paying compared to the poll on google which are totally free

Cons

Response from Survio

Hello Joseph,
thanks for such a nice review.

Have a nice day

Petya Mihaylova

The software works well - it gathers the necessary information from the users.

Reviewed 2018-06-24

Creating surveys and getting feedback from my (and other) users.

Pros
It is user- friendly and easy to use. It offers features, which can't be found in other services. It is simple and usefull for anyone.

Cons
It is not that affordable for students, there are some features, that will bee good to be included in the free version - in order to attract more people to use it. Still it works well.

Alejandro Quiñonez Mosquera

The best option to ask matrix questions, is helping me a lot in my doctoral thesis.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-02-18

It facilitates me to do research throughout the national territory reducing costs and time

Pros
It is very intutitive, it has a diversity of questions and it is easy to set it up, it is easy to return to the edition and it has discount alternatives for users like me. The different types of questions make it very useful for complex methodologies and the interface is suitable for the elaboration of the instruments

Cons
Interesting that those who diligently can return to the survey and temporarily save the answers. Also that you can generate response guides separated from the question for the respondents and that you can select questions of mandatory response without all the boxes of the matrix being completed in a mandatory way.

Luca Matheus

It is a very handy tool to make a questionary and is very easy to use. Even if you are a beginner.

Reviewed 2017-11-06

Pros
There are many options for asking questions and it is easy to change things while the questionary is already online. The support from the customer service is also very good!

Cons

Response from Survio

Hi Luca, thanks for your feedback. We really love it. Thank you for using Survio and good luck with your surveys.

Have a nice day

Anonymous

We've got a hostage situation

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Bad, my data is taken hostage by survio.

Pros
It is an easy way to create and share your survey

Cons
After creating and sharing a survey i had 80 responds to my survey, when i decided to analyse my data i was asked to pay in order to retrieve the usable data. Witch they forgot to make clear in advance. My situation now is that i am forced to buy in to a subscription in order to retrieve my data. And when they offered to give me an 20 percent discount on the costs because i am a student, I must first write 3 reviews on various websites. Of course i cannot redo a survey, because that would lead to different results. Otherwise i would have used Google forms, this is free and has the same functions. I AM NOT AMUSED

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Paulien siegman

Easy to use and usefull

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2020-02-02

Easy to use software that gives very usefull information.

Pros
This software is easy to use and gives clear output

Cons
There are no things a like least about this software

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Paulien, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Anna Kyselová

Very good software for making online surveys.

Reviewed 2017-11-26

Best survey software I found so far.

Pros
Very intuitive software. A great variety of possible forms of survey items. Great graphic design. Statistical processing is involved. Good way to display answers that include pictures (in a grid with 3 columns).

Cons
Exporting files to excel is available only for those who pay. Only 100 possible answered forms per month for free account users.

Martin Viktora

Survio Review

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-09

I am solving reasearch of my PhD studies.

Pros
evaluation of results, number of templates

Cons
a small amount of information from the evaluation in the free version