Survio Reviews

Survio

Survey creation tool for customer and employee feedback

Survio

Excellent

I was surprised at the ease of use.

Pros

I managed to have a form that meets my needs and implement

Cons

I don't find difficult to use but I only use the trial version.

Thank you for your review Aline, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Very well

speed, ease of communication

Pros

The software is simple, clear and easy to use. You can freely create questions, change scaling and modify already written questionnaires

Cons

The software is loading long, it is difficult to find a contact for customer service, the description of the formats in which the data can be downloaded is unreadable

Hello Monika, thank you for your recommendation. We are trying hard to provide a great survey service to all people around the world. Do not hesitate to ask for help if anything is needed. We did some changes system is much faster now. Have a great day Ondrej (Survio team)

Good programm

Pros

Good program with different features for a company

Cons

The thing like least is that it costs a lot of money for a student.

Thank you for your review Dylan, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

A good software for conducting a survey

Pros

Possibility to export responses in CSV file format and upload them to the statistical software for the future processing and analyzing.

Cons

There is no possibility to get an invoice before payment for a one-month license.

Thank you for your review Anastasia, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Very pleasant to use software

I don't have to send students paper versions of the questionnaires and I don't have to count them myself

Pros

Easy survey creation and helpful service

Cons

I didn't notice anything like that. Everything was OK

Thank you for your review Wojciech, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Fantastic!

Pros

Easy to use. It has very useful tools. Competitive price.

Cons

Could have more sophisticated automation tools, although they are not required.

SURVIO REVIEW

I used for an academic research, which help with very fast analysis and help in focusing more on the interpreting on time without any problem.

Pros

The ease of use and the functionality.

Cons

The review writing process for student discounted price can be made simple than what the rigorous process one has to go through now.

review

Pros

it is really easy to use, and you can oriented there very well too

Cons

from practical nothing, what i dont like is that is expensive for me as a student

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Perfect for make questionnaires.

Pros

It was super easy to create the survey and forward it.

Cons

You have to pay for an upgrade, if you don't do this you couldn't download your answears.

Thank you for your review Anna, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

easy set-up, possibility of many types of questions, ability to place on our web sites

Pros

If we were looking for the tool we used to conduct a survey, we chose Survio mainly because of the easy set-up, the possibility of many types of questions, the ability to place a questionnaire directly on our site and the satisfaction of the entire Survio team. I can only recommend.

Cons

The cost of using a questionnaire with the option of exporting data to the csv format is too high to me. And after implementing the questionnaire on our site, everything is not totally responsive, there is room for improvement.

Exceptional tool

Pros

Its ease and your options. Be of a striking design for the participants.

Cons

Definitely the limitations when designing. Not being able to change the font size, font or color.

Thank you for your review Roxane, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Short experience, but it´s a handy software.

Pros

This software after short experience id user-friendly and have a nice user interface, more I don´t know yet, because of short experience.

Cons

I´m using free version, but I need some funcionality from payed version, so I can evaluate this after using this version. But to get students discount I have to at first fill in this form.

Intuitive, useful, easy to use

Pros

- The interface is very user-friendly so even the person who never worked with online surveys before won't be confused - Survio has quite a lot of very useful functionalities even in personal package like transfer of collected data to excel, pdf files - It's also easy to use, clear and understandable site when it comes to people who have to fill out the survey

Cons

- 100 answers/month limit :( - Very limited functionalities in the free version - It can be quite expensive when it comes to students :(

Survio - nice free platform to run surveys

I'm using Survio to run some surveys to help NGOs.

Pros

Survio is a super friendly platform, so it makes really easy to build a survey and analyse the answers. The biggest plus: has a nice free version

Cons

The free version has many advantages, but the limit of 100 respondents is a bit disappointing. I wish they had a higher limit.

Easy to use, many ways to ask questions

Pros

Easy to use, good interface. Discount for students for paid version. Easy to gather responses via social media and friends

Cons

Limitation of 100 answers per month in free version, rather high price for one month use. When you need only one survey to be carried out you still pay the whole price.

Hello Kate, thanks for your feedback. A lot of our direct competitors do not even have reports and exports we have. And those who do, are more expensive. We believe that Survio is very well balanced in terms of price/value comparison. Good luck with your research Ondrej (Survio team)

I have just positive experience, everything works easy

Pros

High quality of the webportal survio.com. And web is easy to use, it is also good value for money.

Cons

This web could have more function with analyzing responds from questioners. Otherwise everything is all right.

Hi Lenka, thank you for your nice review. We are working on new features. You will be able to try them soon. Martin (Survio team)

Easy to use and helpful

I'm a recent user

Pros

Easy to use, good presentation. There is a big variety of surveys

Cons

Nothing until this moment. I need to use it more.

Thank you for your review Carlos, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Satisfaction

I would really recommend to other users to try it, because I am mostly satisfied by it.

Pros

The creating of questionaire is really easy and also entertaining.

Cons

The pity is that when the number of people answering the questionaire is bigger than 100, the next answers doesn’t count anymore.

good site

it is a great site and helps you with some reserach you want to do

Pros

perfect content, a nice upset to do some research

Cons

the questions you need to awnser for a discount code

Thank you for your review Karsten, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

I'm a new user, but I think it's worth it's money

I or we did not yet get any benefits but I look forward to use it and get easy feedbacks to any kind of questionings

Pros

Easy to use with the smartphone for our students. And for the teachers it's also easy to creat a new survey.

Cons

Hi Michael, thanks for 5 stars. You rock! And we are happy to have you on board. Good luck with your surveys. Ondrej (Survio team)

Great Tool for Surveys

I did a survey with Survio for my student research project and I am absolutely impressed!

Pros

The Surveys can done anonymous, easy to use and lot of practical functions

Cons

It is a little bit expensive for Students

Thank you for your review Anna, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

nice and clear results

Pros

I have used survio for questioning a survey on my students, I'm a teacher investigating for a study. I liked suvio's possibilities and graphics

Cons

To mention a con, I sometimes disliked the speed, sometimes the website was a bit slow maybe this cost me some filled surveys because my students couldn't load the survey in a short time

Hi Jan, thanks for your feedback. Stay in touch, we are gonna launch new cool features soon - Powerpoint export and export of collected responses to Google Spreadsheets. Have a great day. Ondrej (Survio team)

Easy to use!

Pros

To set up a survey is very easy and intuitive, and the results are presented in a clear and understandable way.

Cons

That it is a subscription service without the option for one time payment (e.g. pay for one survey and unlimited results from it).

Pros

It's easy to use. You can write the questions as you want it.

Cons

You have to pay to see everything. Even if you use it just 1 time as a student. So please become free for students

Thank you for your review Lore, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Experiences with survio

I used Survio a few years ago to learn users' opinions about Internet advertising

Pros

Survio allows you to easily and quickly build a questionnaire. An advantage of the online survey is also its efficient distribution, the ability to download results in CSV format.

Cons

no telephone support in cheaper packages

Thank you for your review Magdalena, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.