Survmetrics

Delightful survey experiences, everywhere.

Survmetrics Reviews

Pros

Lovely and beautiful surveys that work on any device and are intuitive and visual. Help the user complete the survey with images instead of text.

PRANAY S.

Adam L.

Adam L.

MJ C.

MJ C.

Ines S.

4.8

A beautiful survey app!

Survmetrics surveys are visually very pleasing. It's easy to use and customers have an enjoyable experience taking the survey! This helps with survey completion rates. Try it and see for yourself!

Cons

Looks better than it works | horrible customer service

The solution is ok, but I won't use it anymore because of the missing customer care.

Pros

It's surely the most stylish solution you can find actually to create a survey. But unfortunately it ends here.

Cons

Unfortunately at a second glance you understand that the functionalities are very limited. There are other tools that offer more options at a lower price, but the don't looks so good. You can try it for free and decide, so fair enough. But what is really unacceptable is that the customer service doesn't respond at all. If you need an invoice you'll never receive any. When clicking on the download button a message tells you that you'll receive it via mail, but it never arrives. Countless mails sent to the customer service without any reaction.

Great Interface, Horrible Service

Pros

The interface is visually appealing to the end user. Some advanced question options like matrices are helpful.

Cons

Functionality seriously lagging behind competitors. Reporting is horrible and all has to be exported and analyzed manually to make any sense. Over the course of 4 weeks we sent in 4 support requests with questions about functionality/use and seriously never received even one response... ever. Can't even figure out how to take the survey down - no option for that anywhere. Their help section is horrible and provides instructions that are not valid once you navigate into the software. Platform is also really buggy and obviously has performance issues as it stalls out and needs to be refreshed frequently. Don't use this software.

Amazing experience

First of all, my surveys with Survmetrics are just sexy! The ability to make really beautiful surveys either helps me do a better job with my surveys or those being surveyed really enjoy the experience, because since changing to Survmetrics my response rate has grown dramatically. In reality I can't think of any cons other than I wish more people used Survmetrics to survey me, it's just a better experience.

The best tool I've seen

I love the pricing model. I just buy what I need, and use it whenever I see fit while having access to all of the available features. It certainly beats a monthly subscription that I may or may not completely need. While it still has some few rough edges, I've really liked what I've experienced, and can't wait for Survmetrics to get out of beta.

Cons

Beautiful surveys for elegant customer discovery

I really like Survmetrics for providing gorgeous surveys for our business. We sell a luxurious custom made apparel for affluent female customers, so having beautifully designed surveys at our fingertips, without needing to spend our resources on graphic design or coding, has been a great advantage!

Thanks Cynthia!

Love this product!

The surveys I can create with Survmetrics are fresh and sexy. My clients and customers love them and we've seen an increase in responses compared to other survey tools we've used in the past. I highly recommend Survmetrics to anyone looking for fun, user friendly surveys with an amazing design.

Beautiful, Flexible and Easy

We used Survmetrics for a survey and also for voting for a Halloween Costume contest. Both times it worked beautifully. It was quick and easy and definitely more pleasing to the eye than some other options. More modern than the "write your vote on slips of paper" style of voting too. ;-)

Cons

A great way to gather information

We used Survmetrics to collect information from our users and it worked really well. The user experience is far superior to normal surveys. We had a high completion rate and a great summary of our new data. Very impressed!

Cons

This product makes a difference

Great Product!! Really help to have a better response from our customers.

Survmetrics rocks

Love 'em!

Surveys suck usually. I was quite pleased with the result though with these guys. Even had feedback from some of the people who filled out the survey on how it looked!

Best Survey App Ever!

Survmetrics is the best app for surveys. It's easy to use and suitable to our custom demand.

Best UI Surveys ever

Pros: The most beautiful surveys you can get and for dummies :) 100% recommended.

ok

Ok great product great team great solutions for enterprises

Cons

Intuitive UX, gorgeous interface.

Beautiful surveys that lead high response rates.