Talisma Reviews

CRM suite with marketing and KB (Knowledge Base) tools

Talisma

Review Summary

Naveen o.

There are useful features to help our team keep organized and find things.

melissa g.

Customer focussed management which understands the. Flexibility to interface with as may systems as possible with significant ease.

Pranav L.

Cons

Running a simple report isn't too bad, but once you start adding more variables it's bound to fail. Ve also run in to quite a few weird glitches or bugs since I began using Talisma.

I had a hard time adapting at first, it was not an easy tool to learn to use, it generated many doubts and with that the results were slow to appear.

Maria C.

3.7

As a scholarship assistant, Talisma made communication and data management a breeze.

Communicating essential information to large groups of people, and being able to quickly gather information about what a student had been told by various members of the admissions staff made communicating consistently a breeze.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to see what has been said to someone who contacts you by going to their site profile. It was also an essential tool in our office for event registrations. Talisma makes life so easy. Being able to assign interactions to specific staff members also makes communicating consistently easy. As an administrator, I could make sure there was one "go-to" contact for each type of interaction so that communication was consistent.

Cons

Vigilance does need to be exercised if someone will e-mail you with multiple accounts. Linking up information from multiple users can be a bit time-consuming.

Great CRM System

It's been almost 5 years working with Talimsa, we just upgraded to version 10 which is way better, at the beginning was hard to move from access to this CRM but at the end has many many helpful tools to keep data and track of everything in our company

Pros

Very helpful tool

Cons

Hard to understand at the beginning

Not bad. But definitely not good.

I've been using Talisma regularly for the past year and a half—at least five or six times a day. I've used other similar programs in the past—Raiser's Edge, DonorPerfect. I know Talisma is a smaller CRM, so I don't expect it to be exactly like either of those. The problem is, however, that it's often more of a headache than boon to our non-profit. The tabs in a donor's profile are un-intuitive and...

Pros

1) Pricing for Talisma is not bad at all. 2) Logging comments on donor files is easy. 3) Color scheme doesn't give me a headache.

Cons

1) Overall, Talisma is plagued by a clunky interface that is amazingly counter-intuitive. 2) I felt like I needed an additional degree to run some moderately complex reports. 3) Even logging in can be a pain. 4) Almost every aspects that should be easy to deal with is not. At all.

Great tool but hard to learn to use

Pros

I used Talisma for a year and it was a big revolution for the university I worked for. The tool changed the way we planned marketing campaigns, flows, and contact strategies for students and prospective students.

We had to replace Talisma

Pros

As far as the functionality and reports are concerned it has in depth options to manage these. However when we reviewed the usability among the multiple team levels, we found that it need highly analytical and attentive approach and the sales team specially being on the field dint show the interest in managing records in the system.

Cons

Multiple workspaces, mobile app's navigation is not user friendly

slowest CRM we have ever had

It started out great, but over the last year or so it has gone completely downhill...useless piece of software

Pros

There are useful features to help our team keep organized and find things.

Cons

Never experienced consistent sluggishness. Completely ruins the productivity for our teams here. So glad our company is looking elsewhere. We cant function successfully with this CRM

Best CRM and Experience Management product for Banks and Financial services Industry

It has been great if not greatest because modern day CRM's do a great job. I extensively used the Lead management , contact management as well the Campaign response management tool. It was good but can not be compared with today's breed of tools. It satisfied the expectations of very specific industries. I still would like to see room for an improvement

Pros

Features and functionalities. One of the oldest software built out of India from Greatest Product minds. One think i liked was during a decade back only they pioneered the fact of OMNICHANNEL and experience management in India. they aquired pretty much all of BFSI Customer base in the region. bespoke to BFSI companies and processes.

Cons

On-premise in Nature with no pure cloud version not being available, UI needs to improve, Speed and performance .

Clunky and Outdated

Currently, we are in the process of switching over to another education management system because of all of the issues that we have had with Talisma over the past few years. While learning new software is never fun, we are excited to leave Talisma behind.

Pros

The basic features are fine and they do what you need them to do.

Cons

The overall layout is complicated to figure out and just feels very outdated. It's not intuitive at all. I spend so much time trying to figure out how to run reports that it just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Flexibility is the key differentiator of Talisma

Strongly recommended.

Pros

(1) Web Client is very effective for the Sales Force dispersed across geographical locations (2) Rich in Functionality and the Product features are best in class. 90% of customer requirements can be handled through parameterisations (3) Customisable Product where additional features such as customised SQL Reports etc. can be built with minimum time to market (4) Customer focussed management which understands the (5) Flexibility to interface with as may systems as possible with significant ease

Cons

(1) Effective Support and Root Cuse Analysis is severely lacking in Talisma Support.

Database administrator at a Big 10 school

Pros

Call tracking and e-mail flow. They make tracking inbound and outbound correspondence with prospective students very simple and clear.

Cons

Not user friendly. There is a large learning curve. The training videos were extremely simple and high-level and not exactly "real world" training--more of a glossary to understand the terminology.

Not user-friendly

Pros

I like that you can customize your home screen to your most commonly used reports, although not very easy to do.

Cons

The software is not very user-friendly. Reports are difficult to work through to get the answers you are seeking. I have heard the software as numerous capabilities, but without extensive training, you cannot navigate easily. This is not a program where you can self-teach the system.

Good CRM

I would recomend this product

Pros

Good system with lots of features

Cons

Non intuitive, Traning is required

This reviewer only left a rating