TextSpot Logo

Price starts from

Per month

Usage Based

What is TextSpot?

TextSpot is an SMS marketing and reminder software that allows you to send, schedule, and manage one-time or recurring text messages to individuals and groups.

Typical customers

Functionality

4.6

Total features

2 categories

Most valued features by users

Third Party Integrations

Positive reviews

Rating distribution

Overall rating contenders

Great product!

I love that I can schedule text reminders for appointments. Set it and forget it!

Pros

Easy to use, easy navigation, very reasonably priced.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a helpful review for others. It helps us continuously build a better SMS platform. We're happy to hear that you enjoy TextSpot and find it very easy to use. We understand that you are using TextSpot for the health, wellness and fitness industry and we know how important appointment reminders can be. If you are enjoying the features now, just wait to see what we have in store for the future of sending and scheduling your text message appointment reminders!

So easy to set up and use!

Pros

I love that I can create templates of texts and then apply whatever contacts to these templated texts and send out scheduled reminders.

Cons

I wish I could edit scheduled texts more easily.

Hi Jessica, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It helps us continuously build a better SMS platform. We are happy to hear that your experience so far has been great and we hope to continue to exceed your expectations. As you've mentioned, scheduled messages cannot be edited. However, we always take your feedback seriously and I can confirm that feature is in our development pipeline. Expect it soon with many other exciting enhancements!

TextSpot hits the spot!

Pros

I really like the capabilities of this software however it would be great if we could change an already scheduled text because meetings change often. Other than that, it checks all the boxes I needed it for.

Cons

Editing scheduled texts and not being able to use my phone number or something like it.

Hi Kandice, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We're glad to hear that you've found better functionality with TextSpot. I can confirm that we are working on the ability to edit scheduled messages. Soon your con will be a pro! Thanks again for using TextSpot

Beneficial to the business

Overall txtapot has really helped adult customers on making their monthly car payments!

Pros

The facet that I can send monthly reminders to our customers on making their payments and I only have to set it up once.

Cons

I do not like that I can not edit a txt once I've set it up, if I made a mistake on a scheduled txt I have to delete it and rewrite it.

Hi Kristina, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear that your customers are benefiting from receiving text messages from our platform. I can confirm that we are working on the ability to edit scheduled messages. That feature will be available soon! Thanks again for using TextSpot!

Great product

Pros

Customer service has been wonderful. They are so easy to work with

Cons

Wish there was the ability to have sub-groups

Hi Amber, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It helps us continuously build a better SMS platform. We are happy to hear that you have had a great experience with the product and specifically our customer service. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your text messaging needs. We would love to learn more about your idea for sub-groups. Please feel free to email us to tell us more about this concept. Most of the features we build originate as customer ideas!

TextSpot FAQs and common questions

Q. What type of pricing plans does TextSpot offer?

TextSpot has the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $12.00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available | (No Credit Card required)

Q. Who are the typical users of TextSpot?

TextSpot has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Public Administrations, Small Business

Q. What languages does TextSpot support?

TextSpot supports the following languages:
English

Q. Does TextSpot offer an API?

No, TextSpot does not have an API available.

Q. What level of support does TextSpot offer?

TextSpot offers the following support options:
Knowledge Base, FAQs/Forum, Email/Help Desk, Chat