Ticket Tailor Logo
Ticket Tailor

Event ticketing for events of all sizes. Low fees. No fuss.

visit website

Ticket Tailor Reviews - Page 3

The BEST Ticket Software out there!

Pros

We have been using this software for a couple of years now and we appreciate it's ease of use and does absolutely everything we need it to. For us, the best part is the flexibility of using it only when our events happen. We set up events a few times a year and after each event is over we are able to turn it off temporarily and turn it back on when we need it again. You do not have to pay for what you don't use. All our administrators appreciate its ease of use, the ticket users appreciate that it is mobile friendly. We love Ticket Tailor!

Cons

We have not experienced anything we do not like about this software at this point in time.

Excellent Value for Money

Quick and easy to set-up

Pros

Easy to set-up events. I love the integration into my own site with copy and paste of pre-prepared code which means that clients don't need to leave my site to make a booking​.

Cons

Limited functionality for more​ complex multi-day, multi-speaker​ events. ,

Ticket Tailor works for us.

Pleasant, we've stuck with it and have not had a reason to change.

Pros

Great price point, easy to use. Painless to upgrade, turn on or off, and utilize. Easy to edit, friendly interface.

Cons

Insertion onto our website was not useful. So we have to send to a direct link for online purchase. Accounting on the back end is slightly unclear relative to fees. But that's extremely minor.

Full-featured tool, with great integration at the right price

I wanted a ticketing solution that could be fully branded for my business, and integrated seamlessly onto my website. I wanted the option to have different ticket types, special offers and limited-time offers, as well as recurring events. Ticket Tailor gave me all of these at a competitive price.

Pros

Ticket Tailor gives me all the functionality of its bigger and pricier rivals, but at a much better price. Plus, it looks great when integrated into my website, and can be customised. The service and support has been excellent, with swift and personalised help when I needed it.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve (as there always is) and confusion about some of the terminology, but these were easily fixed in a good chat with support. There was no way to set up a recurring event without the Support Desk manually intervening. Again, once they had worked their magic the functionality worked well, but I would like this to be a standard function.

Customer service and tickets sales

I had an overall amazing experience with Ticket tailor I have been with ticket tailor for over 2 years.

Pros

I love how the payment setup was effortless on my end and very simple. I took me about 5 minutes to set up my ticket tailor account for my upcoming event. I also love that ticket tailor do not charge you a fee for setting up and using the service what’s amazing is they have a pay as you go service So they take a very small percentage from every ticket sale. I also love how you can choose to set up your personal PayPal link or stripe, great service

Cons

Loved everything! Customer service is amazing!

Easy to use, fair price too

Ticket Tailor is a great way to set up and promote my art workshops - it's easy both for me and my customers.

Pros

It is very easy to set up events using Ticket Tailor - and the pricing feels fair and is flexible too. I love that you can pause your membership to suit you.

Cons

No current issues, I am happy with the way the software performs, with the set up and the price I pay too.

Perfect for our needs

Subscription that can be paused has been more cost effective than paying a fee per ticket sold, particularly as our audience has grown. It has always made running events easy and efficient.

Pros

In the early stages of setting up a touring opera company, TicketTailor does everything we need it to, quickly and easily. Because we're just starting out, the fact you can pause your subscription made it the cheapest option in the end as we have largeish gaps between events. Also the option not to have a booking fee meant booking online is made more attractive rather than more expensive unlike other ticketing services. Might sound small but this is important when you're trying to encourage people to come and see opera for the first time. Everything else - links, graphics, dashboard, money transfer- works well.

Cons

Only thing is the lack of familiarity our audience has with the brand. Some of our audience, particularly the older members, perhaps feel more comfortable booking through big familiar ticketing services. I occasionally get phone calls asking to book over the phone instead so as not to put card details into the unfamiliar website. But this will come.

Making tickets easy

We use this on several of our websites for selling tickets to festivals and concerts. Always works well and the backend is great for management of the sales and events.

Pros

I really like the fact that I can dip in and out of this for them times I need it.

Cons

Nothing major really. Costs went up a bit a while ago, but still great value.

Extremely easy to use and wonderful customer service

As a first-time charity event with a very small budget, the cost effectiveness of using Ticket Tailor as opposed to other sites meant that more of the money raised went to charity!

Pros

This is the first time I've run an event and I did a lot of research into ticket selling sites in order to figure out the most suitable site. I had a lot of questions as event ticketing was new to me and out of all the sites I emailed, Ticket Tailor provided the fastest and most comprehensive answers to all my queries. They made me feel very confident about setting up my box office and when the tickets...

Cons

There is nothing I can fault about ticket tailor but I was unable to combine selling tickets for my event with the ticket purchasers ability to book preferred time slots which was important to the smooth running of my event.

The website and Check-in is too cool

I have used the site for various shows for charity organisation and it was tremendously popular

Pros

I love the quickness with which I get everything setup on the website and guest Check-in is very impressive

Cons

The display on ticketing can be improved with Lego like structure so user is free to show his booking pro forms

Outstanding

I enjoy the versatility in ticket options and being able to control multiple discounts and voucher codes at ease.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and if you are having trouble, the customer support is very quick and thorough on responding!

Cons

To be honest, I can’t think of a con. I found this site to be the most user friendly amongst two other major sites.

Great solution for a great price

For a non-profit, knowing that we have a fixed expense for the event software is important. It's such a reasonable expense as well, with no hidden fees. Their support chat is very responsive, impressively so for our time difference.

Pros

The software is easy to use and I don't feel like I'm being nickel and dimed with fees.

Cons

The software did not pick up on including Zoom information in the tickets for an extremely long time. Even though they knew people were using these tickets for virtual events, they did not include the way to access the events for a painfully long time. Exporting information for lead capture is a bit messy. But they do have API's for which we integrate some info to our CRM.

Easy to use and amazing customer service

Extremely positive

Pros

Everything really easy to use and makes ticket entry a breeze

Cons

To put more information on the holding page before people buy the tickets

Great Experience

Quick easy method of taking advance Ticket Sales, also refunds acts as an extra promotional tool/URL also great for cross selling events via the box office feature.

Pros

Really simple to use, flexible on payment options (per event) not % on sales

Cons

Have not found anything yet ;-) Now the broadcast feature has been introduced that has added the missing communication link.

Fantastic product, way better than Eventbrite

I can now set up events quickly and easily without having to deal with a percent of my business being taken away. Having a fixed cost based on the number of events I run is a great way to go.

Pros

I love that I pay a fixed fee for my events, and that I get paid straight away. Other services take a percentage of my money, and wait till the event is over before I get paid. Ticket Tailor is a great product, and I have run multiple events on it, and it's fantastic. It makes ticketing a breeze.

Cons

nothing. It's a great all round software platform.

Works very well for a small not for profit

Unhesitatingly recommended!

Pros

We have used Ticket Tailor for ticketing events at the Pells Pool, Lewes in 2018 and are continuing to use them now in 2019. We have found it a very easy to use and cost effective system. Our ticket charges are relatively low per ticket, so a fixed monthly rate (rather than as a per ticket + % of sales model) works out well for us. Plus the charity discount! The check in app also makes for speedy entry. And we are seasonal - so the fact we can then suspend the account until we start up again is great. And the customer service when we started off was top class.

Cons

Hard to think of what we would improve ...

Ticket Tailor

The cost is a major reason why use this platform. We have a for profit and non-profit business so the monthly subscription rates are extremely fungible reasonable compared to Eventbrite overall fees.

Pros

It's easy to learn. User-friendly. We're able to use it as a ticketing system for all of our events.

Cons

I would like to be able to modify the "buytickets.at/....." URL. Most times are events are free for attendees and vendors need to pay a fee to register. The attendees get confused with Free being associated with a "buytickets.at/....." URL.

Great for charity events

We use it for occasional events so its really import that it's easy to use, and that they don't charge when we're not using it. You can set up an event in about 20 mins and don't pay until it goes live.

Pros

Easy and simple to use Good visibility of sales progress Low cost due to no continuous charge and charity discount Great customer service

Cons

A few inflexible areas, but very minor. Non-admins can't test the site before it goes live.

Ticket Tailor is better than any ticketing software we've used!

Overall, we prefer this over Eventbrite and any other service we've tried. Again, the only thing I would change is the fact that you need a separate account with Stripe to set up payments.

Pros

Ticket Tailor is super easy to use/navigate and easy to customize.

Cons

I strongly dislike that they use stripe to collect payments. I wish it was an all-in-one type thing. It's very inconvenient.

Awesome event ticketing software

Love it and plan to continue using it for future events

Pros

Easy to use, inexpensive, has app to scan QR codes

Cons

A little clunky to add users to qr scanning app

Best Value Ticket Service

Makes registering attendees on our training courses simple and reduces the amount of back office tasks needed to support the courses.

Pros

Easy to set up, with multi-user logins giving added security. Good feature set and great pricing, currently free for online events during COVID-19 pandemic, but always cheaper than its competitors.

Cons

It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some ticketing services, but it has enough for our usage and has a much better pricing model.

Love the Ticket Tailor!

Pros

Needed a simple solution to my performance ticketing that's quarterly so not super intense or urgent. Ticket Tailor fills the role perfectly for my non-profit.

Cons

Isn't as intuitive as I'd like but when you're dealing with a bunch of different types of events and venues, you have to expect there'll be extra hoops to jump through.

Ticket Tailor great value for the price.

Ticket Tailor is a really good product, it makes selling tickets a breeze and is easy to use. I help organizations ( not for profits), when they want to sell tickets , this is my go to software. Been using for about 2 years and it has not failed me yet.

Pros

Love the fact that there are no fees, unlike Eventbrite. Easy of use, very easy to use and has help if you get confused. I can pause my service , so not paying monthly fees is a great feature. I can have multiple box offices, makes it easy to have different events. They seem to have frequent upgrades and keeps me informed about any changes.

Cons

Wish I had more options on customizing the ticket page. Not much else is to say, by no means a perfect product, but a really good product.

Best option available

This is my third year using it for our big event. Not even looking to change!

Pros

It is pretty quick to figure out and has all the functionality I needed.

Cons

Sometimes you can get caught in a loop trying to figure out where certain functions are.

Ticket Tailor makes event running easy

We find it easy to set up and sell tickets to our events. The customer service is impeccable, fast, reliable and present for whenever you need it - and polite and full of personality too. I can't recommend it enough, especially now the different payment structures are in place for people like us who don't run events regularly enough for a monthly fee.

Pros

We run occasional events - online and in person. Ticket tailor makes it easy for us to set up, sell and communicate to our event attendees. The payment portal is easy, the software is easy to navigate and use, and the features that allow you to integrate to other systems also mean seamless integration and the least a amount of time spent on admin for the events. The recurring event feature is very useful.

Cons

Refunds need to be processed in a different software (where payments are taken) so that can be a little tricky, but only because everything else is 'in platform'