Ticket Tailor Logo
Ticket Tailor

Event ticketing for events of all sizes. Low fees. No fuss.

visit website

Ticket Tailor Reviews - Page 4

STable, Reasonable Product

I found this a simple, far more helpful produce that Eventbrite. Evenbrite is hopeless for my older clients in terms of online events -

Pros

This software took a while to set up with a hiccup or 2 from my end. I was using it to cater for a group of seniors who usually struggle with many things on line. I was able to issue 500 tickets smoothly. A few unhappy customers which appeared to be their lack of understanding - not the software!

Cons

I found the reminders a bit hard to understand - you can add more personal details than I first thought

Ticket tailor for the win

Pretty much perfect.

Pros

I literally do not have to worry about anything ticket wise for my event. It’s insanely easy to use.

Cons

Probably the price, but’s also not terrible

Ticket Tailor for the Win!

Pros

I have tried all the major ticketing sites for my film festival and found Ticket Tailor to be head and shoulders above the competition. The site is exceptionally user-friendly and the monthly package - as opposed to hefty commissions charged by rival sites - is advantageous to my business model. No hesitations whatsoever in recommending it.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind - I'm sure it will continue to get better and better.

Ticket Tailor Use Scenarios

I occasionally run my own events, sometimes free. So now that i've set it up, i redo the event quickly. Bit of a learning curve.

Pros

Free for free events. Good value for ticketed events. Ability to plug into Word Press

Cons

Many of the settings feel spread out and it takes some time to learn all the settings. It can also be unclear if one is editing a global template or event-specific information.

Simple and Accessible

Pros

The feature we liked most as a non-profit was the ease in which we could set up event ticket sales. Our customers has no problem finding our marketplace and purchasing tickets.

Cons

I don't like that Ticket Tailor doesn't have the option to set up a reserved seating ticket sales option. If it did, we would used this platform almost exclusively for our events.

Easy to use, with great integrations and for a great price!

My experience has been amazing. Anytime I've chatted or emailed customer support, I get the right answers fast. The setup was easy and intuitive, and their mobile check-in app is excellent.

Pros

- Monthly fee for use instead of percentage of ticket sales (this makes a huge difference for a smaller event!) - Great customer service - Nice integration features, including Facebook pixel and Google Analytics

Cons

- There are limited design options for box offices

Deep functionality ticketing system for flat fee price

Ticket Tailor is a fully fledged ticketing system but instead of charging a per ticket % commission like competitors, it provides a single fixed fee monthly fee with unlimited tickets. For smaller events this provides a far more cost effective way of developing a ticketing system. In terms of set up and usage the system actually hides a lot of its functionality behind a very simple interface -...

Flexible Billing with full features

Pros

As a nonprofit organization, there is a charity discount that ticket tailor offers subscribers. Their model is based on a monthly subscription, but you can pause it! We are a non-profit theater company, and do not produce theater all year round, so the ability to not only have a discount but also to pause our subscription and maintain all of our data until we need the software later on in the year is spectacular! It captures purchaser data, provides a clean and analytic landing page for ticket purchases that you can easily integrate into your own website, and is intuitive for ticket purchasers.

Cons

It integrates with stripe and PayPal, and the percentage taken by those two organizations to process payments is our least favorite aspect. That being said, it's the best that we've worked with!!

Solid Ticket Tool

Pros

I love the support. They've been so quick and helpful whenever needed. The tool and ticket embed widget have worked flawlessly for us. When we had to cancel an event, the portal made it easy to issue refunds.

Cons

There aren't native integrations but rather these are through Zapier.

A simple to use, ease to navigate option for an online ticketing solution

i like Ticket tailor a lot, i was recommended it originally, i have subsequently recommended it too. It makes selling tickets easy, and i like that

Pros

It's simple to get going, easy to get online and selling, very cost effective, and helps with a variety of event styles we operate and promote

Cons

it's a bit fixed at times. i need flexibility in some of our ticketing options, but we can't do this yet.

Practical and user-friendly

This software made it very convenient to organize and host events, at an affordable fee.

Pros

Ease of use, customizing, and customer service were key! And the app was just perfect, making check-in a breeze! I also used it to organize a family reunion!

Cons

None to report other than to have a minimum of 40 characters in this question!

Ticket tailor

Ten out of ten for ease of use and Customer support. I looked in to two other market leaders in ticketing and Ticket Tailor is the best option by far! Go for it and book your event with Ticket Tailor.

Pros

So easy to use the templates. Connecting payment account is easy too. A few clicks and it’s done. Great customer support.

Cons

I don’t feel there are any. The software is great.

Excellent ticket sales programme

I get great service and the system looks good

Pros

The ease of setting up an event and the collection of money

Cons

The inflexibility of some of the options i.e. you cant currently add values to some of the drop down boxes

Ticket Tailor and being able to work throughout Covid 19 restrictions

I usually work in live venues, and get paid directly from customers, due to restrictions in place from Covid 19, I have been unable to do so, I moved my business online, and Ticket Tailor became the ideal platform for me to monetise my business.

Pros

I found the functionality, and the ability to customise each event an absolute bonus. Being able to change details, quickly essential. Maintaining contact with customers easily.

Cons

After a few teething problems, but with help from customer service, no issues.

TAILORED FOR ME

I enjoy it thoroughly and have referred many friends

Pros

The best thing for me is the pricing. Once I pay my monthly fee THAT'S IT. Paypal & Stripe take their fees out and send me my money. There is no future payment going back to the service.

Cons

I really have NO cons but the check-in app has been glitching

Ticket Tailor - Thank U front Resonate

Superb!

Pros

The user friendly nature of the platform and the ability to customise the box office is a cool feature.

Cons

A mobile app would be cool to have but really there’s nothing I don’t like about the platform

Great software!

We did not have the option to buy tickets online ever, so it has been so easy with TicketTailor. It has helped increase sales on our end and made our lives easier.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use and it is very affordable for a nonprofit. It looks professional on our website when someone is buying tickets and it is easy for the customer to use as well.

Cons

Honestly, I don't dislike anything. I've never had an issue with anything.

Easy to use platform

The customer service is great - responsive and helpful. We enjoyed working with the team, and look forward to working with them in the future on other events.

Pros

Was simple to integrate within our site, and it gave us flexible options on how we manage our tickets.

Cons

A lot of options during setup meant that we missed one element of where to gather details of additional customer data.

Ticket Taylor Ticked All My Boxes For Selling Tickets Online For An Event

Having recently being tasked with sorting ticket sales for my old colleges reunion, I searched to see if there was on online ticket solution to my dilemma as the former students were now all over UK/world and I had no direct contact for them. This is where I found Ticket Taylor. On researching other companies of similar attributes, Ticket Taylor came out on top especially in the value for money department. On...

Cons

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Stable, Cheap and Customisable

Pros

After looking at alternative online ticketing solutions we were initially drawn to TicketTailor by their competitive pricing, but they have proven to be great. Their platform is stable, easy to use and very customisable. They even offer a charity discount on top of their low pricing! We weren't sure about choosing someone other than the brand name for organising events online - let's call them Shiny Events - but TicketTailor have met all our expectations.

Cons

The only inconvenience we've found is that TicketTailor fees are paid to them via credit card, whereas card transaction fees are debited by their payment provider (Stripe) from the remittance. This has caused our accounts team a few challenges as the bank account we're having the remittance paid into isn't the same as the bank account with a credit card! Not a show stopper, but upset our finance team a little!

Great Bones

Quick customer service and very helpful to answer questions.

Pros

The software is simple to use for the most part and has easy to reach help that answers very quickly.

Cons

Eventbrite was a little more intuitive on the sections and flow of things. But overall this is great

Excellent product!

Pros

Easy to use & very flexible! Great value to cost ratio!

Cons

We really have not encountered a single problem with it.

Excellent and intuitive ticketing tool. reasonably priced too!

Overall excellent product, should be used a lot more vs those that charge ticket fees!!!!!

Pros

intuitively designed, even a non-technical person like me can use it excellent price range, with non-profit discount and NO TICKET FEES!! (plan and event size dependent, of course) customer service was excellent, always responded to inquires and requests timely over chat or email. Connected payment applications allows plug-and-play usage. Efforts to update and improve are visible over the years I've used them (update to check-in application)

Cons

maybe because I am a technology layman I wasn't able to fully make use of the linked/connected apps as fully as I hoped.. (I attempted to connect Zapier, but was not successful... but that might just due to operator error...)

Easy to create a new event and cheaper than other similar platforms

Pros

It's easy to use - set up of events and management of them. Like reports is super friendly user

Cons

no cons about the product. Maybe the least could be that it doesn't have like eventbrite a page were to see future events?

Cory's Crusaders likes ticket tailor

We implanted ticket tailor with our Winter Gala because it seems as though people like to purchase online. It really helped with our ticket sales as well as keeping track of our guests utilizing the guest list export. I am also pleased that you offer a discount for non profit 501c3 charities like ours.

Pros

It is very easy to use/ duplicate and update my event each year.

Cons

I really don't have anything I completely dislike.