Ticket Tailor Logo

Event ticketing for events of all sizes. Low fees. No fuss.

Ticket Tailor Reviews - Page 5

JD

James D.

Easy to use platform

The customer service is great - responsive and helpful. We enjoyed working with the team, and look forward to working with them in the future on other events.

Pros

Was simple to integrate within our site, and it gave us flexible options on how we manage our tickets.

Cons

A lot of options during setup meant that we missed one element of where to gather details of additional customer data.

SP

Steve P.

Ticket Taylor Ticked All My Boxes For Selling Tickets Online For An Event

Having recently being tasked with sorting ticket sales for my old colleges reunion, I searched to see if there was on online ticket solution to my dilemma as the former students were now all over UK/world and I had no direct contact for them. This is where I found Ticket Taylor. On researching other companies of similar attributes, Ticket Taylor came out on top especially in the value for money department. On...

Cons

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

AM

Alex M.

Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees

Stable, Cheap and Customisable

Pros

After looking at alternative online ticketing solutions we were initially drawn to TicketTailor by their competitive pricing, but they have proven to be great. Their platform is stable, easy to use and very customisable. They even offer a charity discount on top of their low pricing! We weren't sure about choosing someone other than the brand name for organising events online - let's call them Shiny Events - but TicketTailor have met all our expectations.

Cons

The only inconvenience we've found is that TicketTailor fees are paid to them via credit card, whereas card transaction fees are debited by their payment provider (Stripe) from the remittance. This has caused our accounts team a few challenges as the bank account we're having the remittance paid into isn't the same as the bank account with a credit card! Not a show stopper, but upset our finance team a little!

AA

Amanda A.

Great Bones

Quick customer service and very helpful to answer questions.

Pros

The software is simple to use for the most part and has easy to reach help that answers very quickly.

Cons

Eventbrite was a little more intuitive on the sections and flow of things. But overall this is great

SL

Stuart L.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Excellent product!

Pros

Easy to use & very flexible! Great value to cost ratio!

Cons

We really have not encountered a single problem with it.

JS

Joann S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Excellent and intuitive ticketing tool. reasonably priced too!

Overall excellent product, should be used a lot more vs those that charge ticket fees!!!!!

Pros

intuitively designed, even a non-technical person like me can use it excellent price range, with non-profit discount and NO TICKET FEES!! (plan and event size dependent, of course) customer service was excellent, always responded to inquires and requests timely over chat or email. Connected payment applications allows plug-and-play usage. Efforts to update and improve are visible over the years I've used them (update to check-in application)

Cons

maybe because I am a technology layman I wasn't able to fully make use of the linked/connected apps as fully as I hoped.. (I attempted to connect Zapier, but was not successful... but that might just due to operator error...)

Andrea C.

Music, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

First class, enjoyable to use, no nonsense, easy to implement

Fantastic.

Pros

TT just makes my life easier - and that's why I love it so much (and am taking the time to write an *actual* review!!!). The dashboard / event editing / ticket set up make setting up the event & seeing how it's going really easy & no stress. I had tried so many different event platforms in the last 10 years - Eventbrite (ditched that very quickly), We Got Tickets (felt about 10 years out of date), and some others that I can't remember the name of.

Cons

Difficult to say really - I haven't encountered any negative aspects. Reading other reviews it sounds like integration with other tech might be useful, but I've just seen that TT connects with Zapier, so that basically is that covered! Honestly, I'm 100% happy. Whoever is behind the company, keep going!

PR

Paula R.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Easy to create a new event and cheaper than other similar platforms

Pros

It's easy to use - set up of events and management of them. Like reports is super friendly user

Cons

no cons about the product. Maybe the least could be that it doesn't have like eventbrite a page were to see future events?

TG

Teresa G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Cory's Crusaders likes ticket tailor

We implanted ticket tailor with our Winter Gala because it seems as though people like to purchase online. It really helped with our ticket sales as well as keeping track of our guests utilizing the guest list export. I am also pleased that you offer a discount for non profit 501c3 charities like ours.

Pros

It is very easy to use/ duplicate and update my event each year.

Cons

I really don't have anything I completely dislike.

BM

Brian M.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Best ticketing service on the market!!

We've been very happy... And we've recommended it to other companies that are now using the platform as well. Thank you!

Pros

Ticket Tailer is SO easy to use.... for the administrator AND the customer. We LOVE it!

Cons

Absolutely nothing... it's as close to perfect as it can get!

Ak

Antoine k.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

une bonne application

Pros

cette application permet l'enregistrement

Cons

pas de défaut selon nous dans la société

Showing original review in French. See translation

PO

Perry O.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Easy to understand, set up & operate

Ticket Tailor has enabled us to go away almost completely from paper tickets. As people become more comfortable with purchasing online using this system has enabled us to move with the times and in doing so made the whole process of buying a ticket and redeeming it at the gate easier for us and our customers. it also means we cut down on waste & expense in not having to print paper tickets

Pros

For someone like me who's an IT dullard its intuitive, easy to understand, set up & operate. makes selling events like ours so much easier and less wasteful & expensive

Cons

I really cant find fault with it. Does everything and more that we need of such a system

AN

Amy N.

Fund-Raising, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Ticket Tailor is my go-to for our events

I love using this software! The support team makes my job easier and provides us with a single source that’s user friendly for all of our event information. I love that they are committed to continuous improvements as well. Highly cost effective for a growing non-profit.

Pros

The response of customer support is fantastic. They answer my questions quickly and thoroughly every time I use the software. They’re genuinely happy to help and make your experience stress free.

Cons

I suppose if the event reports were formatted better but this is not a big issue for me.

HB

Harriet B.

I find ticket tailor so user friendly and unbelievably useful

Pros

It is straight forward and easy to use and saves me so much time when selling tickets for events. I particularly like the ability to duplicate a past event which saves the time of setting up a new one.

Cons

I generally like all the features of the software. The only thing is it might be nice to have a prompt to check that you have done everything that needs to be done before putting tickets on sale - once or twice I have forgotten to change the email response sent when a ticket is sold which has been quite confusing for the buyer!

KS

Kate S.

Computer Networking, self-employed

Ticket Tailor Review

Brilliant

Pros

It's ease of use and reliability plus clear payment scheduling.

Cons

Recent update was a little more complex than necessary - preferred the layout before.

MH

Muhsin H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

My recommended online ticketing solution

Pros

Flat monthly rate pricing (not per ticket sold) Very customizable for ticket types, checkout forms, buyer questions

Cons

The download order report feature doesn't have a saved filter option, so I have to select the fields I want for every single time to download a report

FO

Fredrick O.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Great Platform

Ticketing for church free event.

Pros

Ability to paused and value for money. The software is user friendly. All the church events are free and the platform avail the opportunity to get much details.

Cons

I presently can't of any negative of the software.

ML

Mathilda L.

Outstanding service and customer communication at an affordable price.

Pros

Monthly subscription making high volume low price tickets possible for small businesses. Their response to all of my queries have been fast and easy to understand.

SS

Sergio S.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

They are what you looking for!

Pros

Easy to use it and amazing interface! There are so many functionality and more are added making it very exciting!

Cons

That’s is not available in other languages!

AA

Anthony A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Easy, Affordable and useful

Very good, would highly refer!

Pros

Ticket Tailor allows you to set up events and create ticket purchases and check-ins very easy. We were able to get this up and running AND selling tickets in less than 20 minutes !

Cons

There is a bit of confusion on which check in app to use.....we quickly figured it out.

PS

Patty S.

Government Administration, 1-10 employees

Great online ticket solution

Ticket Tailor has solved our event ticketing need. Before Ticket Tailor we were manually processing tickets and collecting at the door. We are a small organization, but Ticket Tailor has made our lives so much easier!

Pros

Easy to setup Great customer service Easy for our customers to purchase tickets Great value

Cons

Occasionally would like some customization that is not available, but certainly not a deal breaker

SG

Steve G.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

What a phenomenal easy ticket paying service

Pros

the ease of integrating into my own website, the clarity of your ticket options and enabling quick payments instead of having to wait till after your event has finished

Cons

although there is great cross platform support some of the editing systems are not available for my Ipad Pro on IOS.

SC

Sam C.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

An outstanding experience with a value driven business

My experience with Ticket Tailor was truly invaluable, encompassing exceptional support during the setup of my inaugural event, coupled with an intuitive user experience. Furthermore, I deeply appreciate the commendable values they embody as a business, from their dedication to social impact to their prioritisation of environmental sustainability. This event marks just the beginning of what I anticipate will be a series of successful collaborations with Ticket Tailor.

Pros

the ease of use, simple to follow for someone non technical, the support team, the number of attendees being able to register for a free event without cost

Cons

Managing the link to zoom wasn't easy but I found a work around.

ML

Megan L.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Great feature set and support

We have been using Ticket Tailor for over two years for ticket sales or entry to our non-profit fundraising events.

Pros

Does everything we need it to do to sell tickets to our fundraiser events. Don't charge a fee on the sales, just a modest monthly fee that can be paused when we don't have active events. Continuous improvement in services offered and excellent support when I've had questions.

Cons

Nothing. It has worked great for us for our events.

RB

Rob B.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Everything we need and easy to use

It has absolutely simplified our workflow relative to putting on events and collecting the admission fees. We love it.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to easily create coupon codes. The Box Office that lists all of our events on one page. Easy to understand and use Dashboard. There's a lot that we love.

Cons

Not much to say here. It would be nice if there was a bit more in terms of options for how pages look as far as design is concerned. Meaning the ability to make the Box Office look and operate more like a lead page for example.