Ticket Tailor Logo

Event ticketing for events of all sizes. Low fees. No fuss.

Ticket Tailor Reviews - Page 6

KK

Kevin K.

Best Ticketing platform in existence

Pros

Ticket Tailor is by far the best ticketing platform in existence. After trying a half-dozen ticketing partners over the course of 4 years, we've finally fallen in love with a platform - Ticket Tailor. The platform has virtually every feature set you could ever want, it integrates seamlessly on your own website, processes credit cards simply with Stripe, and best of all - is offered at a cost that is unbeatable. Moreover, unlike every other ticketing platform, Ticket Tailor allows the event organizers to charge and keep ticketing fees, which can greatly help the bottom line of an event. We look forward to a long term partnership with Ticket Tailor!

Cons

This platform has just about everything our business has been looking for. Easy to use, affordable, and great customer service!

GW

Grace W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Fuss-free and fab!

Brilliant. Easy. Dreamy!

Pros

It was super easy to create my first event, to add payment options and easily share links to my ticket page! I like the ability to be able to rack where my main clicks came from too.

Cons

Can't think of anything. Honestly I found it so easy to use!

MP

Mike P.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

User friendly

Overall it was a quick way for us to allow clients to reserve their seat and submit payment for attending one of our sessions.

Pros

We leveraged Ticket Tailor for our new paint and sip studio. It was very easy to setup and integrated with Wix seamlessly. Our clients have had positive feedback on the end user experience.

Cons

Ticket tailor may end up being a bit overkill for our business model, and we may move to a different reservation platform. The biggest con for us is being limited to Stripe or Paypal. We have a different merchant service provider that we'd prefer to use so that we have a single payment processor involved. The cost per ticket is probably more warranted for larger events (we have a 40 seat max). It would also be nice if the event page could be organized in a monthly calendar look.

KV

KRISTI V.

Retail, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Ticket Tailor is easy to use & helps give us a professional look to our online sales

We are able to easily integrate online ticket sales onto our website. It has been easy to use. Their customer service has been quick to respond when we do have any questions!

Pros

Ticket Tailor is super easy to use!! We have used them for multiple events over the past two years.

Cons

What is there NOT to like?! Their fees are very reasonable. The system is easy for us to set up and integrate into our website. Our customers have found it easy to use as well!! We have no complaints! We love Ticket Tailor & referred several others within our industry to them!

JA

Julie Anne F.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great ticketing platform

Brilliant ticketing system. Works really well for our PTA events and it's been well-received by our school community who find it convenient and easy to use. Great features including door list generation and a broadcast email ability to contact event participants. Excellent and quick customer service, especially over the built-in chat interface. We've used Ticket Tailor for 5 events thus far and can't imagine using any other platform for our events going forward.

Pros

Event page customization, broadcast emails, door list generation.

Cons

No faults that I could name at the moment.

DF

Dona F.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Love love love Ticket Tailor

Ticket Tailor has been a perfect software for managing our online ticket sales for our music festival campground.

Pros

The software is easy and intuitive! And the customer service is amazing!!

Cons

Doesn’t have the functionality of edit the type of ticket after they have been purchased or adding additional tickets to the order.

MC

MARTYN C.

Music, self-employed

I love Ticket Tailor

I save about 100 hours of emails back and forth with customers every month.

Pros

It does everything I need and the support staff help me figure out any fancy stuff very quickly and effectively.

Cons

Nothing wrong with it at all! Just got on with it straight away.

CM

Cecilia M.

Music, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Choir concert ticketing

This software has made my life much easier in terms of managing tickets sales for all of our events.

Pros

Ticket Tailor is extremely suitable for our use, easy to administer and also the fact that we can access the ticket revenue as it comes in makes our life easier in terms of budget management for our events.

Cons

The customer list emails could be easier to extract!

PA

Paul A.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Awesome software

Overall great experience just the tech support is a slight issue

Pros

This software and scanning app has minimal down time. This is very user friendly.

Cons

Being in the United States text support is hard to come by.

Bob N.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

We no longer need to be slaves to Eventbrite's fees!

We are so thankful they exist.

Pros

We no longer need to be slaves to Eventbrite’s fees. Eventbrite has now removed the cap on how much they take per ticket. We have been searching for an alternative with no hope in sight for more than a month. We switched to Peatix to realize AFTER we moved everything over that they don’t pay out until the event occurs. With customers buying tickets more than a year in advance for us, this was simply unacceptable for our cash flow. Finally, someone recommended Ticket Tailor to us, and we have been using it seemlesly for more than a month. We are so thankful they exist, and we hope this review helps more people in our old position to find them.

Cons

They do not (yet) have a waitlist for tickets.

Beckie W.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Highly Recommended!

We've been using TicketTailor for our small business for nearly a year now and have found it fantastic!

Pros

Really flexible, easy-to-use and fair fees - makes selling tickets to all our events a dream!

Cons

We've not encountered any issues using Ticket Tailor to be honest.

JC

Joe C.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, self-employed

Awesome company for anyone organizing an event.

In my business (pen shows) have always used the old mail a check for payment. In the old days that worked but with today's postal system it is not timely or efficient. This allows me to easily sell tickets as well as vendor tables and to keep track of everything in one system. On top of that it's very affordable and easy to use.

Pros

Makes everything very inexpensive and user friendly.

Cons

Everything about the system is great. The only "con" for me as an older user in the beginning was I was afraid that without being able to get customer service by phone it might be a problem. I quickly found out it was not, all problems were quickly and professionally handled with the messaging system.

LP

Lorna P.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Ticket tailor

Ten out of ten for ease of use and Customer support. I looked in to two other market leaders in ticketing and Ticket Tailor is the best option by far! Go for it and book your event with Ticket Tailor.

Pros

So easy to use the templates. Connecting payment account is easy too. A few clicks and it’s done. Great customer support.

Cons

I don’t feel there are any. The software is great.

FB

Fiona B.

Smart, effective and inexpensive

Pros

Ease of use Easy to integrate with our website Keep me informed of updates and issues Aesthetically pleasing

Cons

Not being able to create multiple dates/times under one event, which has recently been rectified

VA

Vanessa A.

Music, self-employed

Good system and service

Good

Pros

I have used Ticket Tailor for tickets for selling concert tickets which has worked very well. I have received a great service, very helpful and quick response to queries. The system has a good balance between simple and easy to use, yet having enough features to work for different scenarios. And it's competitively priced too.

Cons

The next thing I'd like to do is integrate check-out directly in my web page, but not sure that's possible with my Wix website.

Used other for 2+ years

Easy to use and great value for money

Pros

We have been using Ticket Tailor to sell tickets for our events for 3 years. It's super easy to set up events and sell tickets and customer support is always spot on, but the best feature is the price! There is 1 low monthly subscription fee rather than a % fee on tickets which saves us hundreds of pounds per event. Highly recommended!

Cons

The event view for guests could do with some design. Ability to add tickets below the description would also help.

BM

Betsy M.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Love This Product

This was a perfect fit for what we wanted to do. We didn't want big bulky confusing ticketing solution, we wanted something we could manage easily and with ticket taylor we got that.

Pros

Easy to use, customer service is fantastic and it makes our ticket sales quick and easy

Cons

at first it was clunky, but then they upgraded and it works great! I don't have any issues right now.

TC

Tony C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Brilliant

Pros

Ticket Tailor has been fabulous. Have now used it for two events. It takes all the hassle out of selling and administering sales.Well worth the fees.

Cons

Navigation of the site can be a challenge - but you get there in the end.

EB

Emma B.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Really recommend

Great CX!

Pros

Cost effective and easy to use platform. I don't have much experience setting up event registrations so appreciated the step by step check list and quick responses on the chat function. Looks clean and professional and has lots of great features like customised invoicing and email templates.

Cons

none that I can think of at this time but this is the first time I'm using so don't have customer feedback yet

SB

Steven B.

Reliable and Easy

Never had a problem, No need to go elsewhere currently. Always helpful communication

Pros

The ease of use, the speed of setting up an event and being able to monitor sales via emails

Cons

A little bigger box to put my event image! :)

AF

Adrienne F.

30 year old dream come true

I've waited 30 years to launch the business I've just launched - Conundrum House, which offers Live-Action Role-Play games that I and my team write (Black Ink Mysteries). I've not used a ticketing service before, needed one, and my daughter recommended that I use Ticket Tailor. I am 100% pleased that I took her advice as the system has worked beautifully for our murder mystery LARP events.

Pros

Ticket Tailor was very easy to use, and most importantly, integrate into our existing website. Everything is designed to offer our customers the best experience from ease of buying their tickets to the follow-up e-mails and reminders to keep them excited and ready to play with us!

Cons

Nothing yet. We're continuing to use it, and we'll let you know if we run across something that doesn't work!

Fred S.

Music, 51-200 employees

Fantastic

Pros

It's easy to use, super cheap, robust & customer service is great. Being able to build and manage our own ticketing pages saves a huge amount of time, means we can absorb the booking fee (and set it reasonably) and receive funds immediately rather than waiting for them to be released.

Cons

Very little as a small event. Perhaps a little more flexibility in design/style for our landing page.

JM

Jon M.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Very easy to use event registration software

Very responsive and easy to use system.

Pros

I like the ease of use and Stripe integration.

Cons

Tad expensive for no ticket tailor branding.

Financial Services,

Medium Sized Conference: Love It!

Pros

We used Ticket Tailor for our medium sized conference. It was great. The site is intuitive, there is nothing superfluous- so I didn't feel like I was paying for add-ons that I was never going to use. Definitely recommend this platform.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to set limits to the promotion codes, ie: expiration date, number of redemptions

SA

Simon A.

Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees

Works brilliantly in schools

Pros

As the Creative Arts faculty of a large secondary school, we were unhappy with the normal school solution for payments. We couldn't create seat plans, and only parents could make bookings. So we made the decision to use an external company to handle the bookings for our shows. After a lot of research, we settled on Ticket Tailor. It has completely transformed the booking experience for our parents (as well as wider families and friends), and is so easy to use from our point of view. People can't get over how professional it looks, and we have been able to keep track of ticket sales from Day One. We cannot recommend Ticket Tailor highly enough. Thank you!!

Cons

Admittedly, we are novices, but there is nothing I can think that needs altering at this stage.