Ticket Tailor Logo
Ticket Tailor

Event ticketing for events of all sizes. Low fees. No fuss.

visit website

Ticket Tailor Reviews - Page 6

Smart, effective and inexpensive

Pros

Ease of use Easy to integrate with our website Keep me informed of updates and issues Aesthetically pleasing

Cons

Not being able to create multiple dates/times under one event, which has recently been rectified

Good system and service

Good

Pros

I have used Ticket Tailor for tickets for selling concert tickets which has worked very well. I have received a great service, very helpful and quick response to queries. The system has a good balance between simple and easy to use, yet having enough features to work for different scenarios. And it's competitively priced too.

Cons

The next thing I'd like to do is integrate check-out directly in my web page, but not sure that's possible with my Wix website.

Easy to use and great value for money

Pros

We have been using Ticket Tailor to sell tickets for our events for 3 years. It's super easy to set up events and sell tickets and customer support is always spot on, but the best feature is the price! There is 1 low monthly subscription fee rather than a % fee on tickets which saves us hundreds of pounds per event. Highly recommended!

Cons

The event view for guests could do with some design. Ability to add tickets below the description would also help.

Love This Product

This was a perfect fit for what we wanted to do. We didn't want big bulky confusing ticketing solution, we wanted something we could manage easily and with ticket taylor we got that.

Pros

Easy to use, customer service is fantastic and it makes our ticket sales quick and easy

Cons

at first it was clunky, but then they upgraded and it works great! I don't have any issues right now.

Brilliant

Pros

Ticket Tailor has been fabulous. Have now used it for two events. It takes all the hassle out of selling and administering sales.Well worth the fees.

Cons

Navigation of the site can be a challenge - but you get there in the end.

Reliable and Easy

Never had a problem, No need to go elsewhere currently. Always helpful communication

Pros

The ease of use, the speed of setting up an event and being able to monitor sales via emails

Cons

A little bigger box to put my event image! :)

30 year old dream come true

I've waited 30 years to launch the business I've just launched - Conundrum House, which offers Live-Action Role-Play games that I and my team write (Black Ink Mysteries). I've not used a ticketing service before, needed one, and my daughter recommended that I use Ticket Tailor. I am 100% pleased that I took her advice as the system has worked beautifully for our murder mystery LARP events.

Pros

Ticket Tailor was very easy to use, and most importantly, integrate into our existing website. Everything is designed to offer our customers the best experience from ease of buying their tickets to the follow-up e-mails and reminders to keep them excited and ready to play with us!

Cons

Nothing yet. We're continuing to use it, and we'll let you know if we run across something that doesn't work!

Fantastic

Pros

It's easy to use, super cheap, robust & customer service is great. Being able to build and manage our own ticketing pages saves a huge amount of time, means we can absorb the booking fee (and set it reasonably) and receive funds immediately rather than waiting for them to be released.

Cons

Very little as a small event. Perhaps a little more flexibility in design/style for our landing page.

Very easy to use event registration software

Very responsive and easy to use system.

Pros

I like the ease of use and Stripe integration.

Cons

Tad expensive for no ticket tailor branding.

Medium Sized Conference: Love It!

Pros

We used Ticket Tailor for our medium sized conference. It was great. The site is intuitive, there is nothing superfluous- so I didn't feel like I was paying for add-ons that I was never going to use. Definitely recommend this platform.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to set limits to the promotion codes, ie: expiration date, number of redemptions

Great on-line ticketing system

Very happy with the product, we are a repeat user.

Pros

Good and economic pricing options. Straightforward to use. App for recording attendance of clients at the events. Good data kept by Ticket Tailor. Great support from support team - quick and clear.

Cons

Some limitations in configurarbility of the e-tickets. No option for client seat selection with the bookings - may come in future say Ticket Tailor. None a deal breaker for us.

Very Helpful

If I have had any queries, the staff have been there straight away to assist me and help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is very friendly and a creidt to Ticket Tailor.

Pros

It is easy to navigate as an event host and as a customer. The layout is perfect and clear. I would strongly reccommed using this software and would highly reccommend it to other potential users.

Cons

The design for order confirmation did not seem very clear at first but as soon as it was explained by a staff member, it became very easy to use.

Highly Recommend

The ease of selling tickets for our events from small to large. I use this product for a fair in our area and as small as a fee tickets for other events.

Pros

Love the check in app, the ease of this product for the admin and those who buy from the site. Tickets are printed professional and they always use the latest technology.

Cons

The website design of the event I think it could be a bit more dazzling

Easy, user friendly- love it

I love the easy of use for users and businesses.

Pros

It’s easy to use and the set up is really fast too. Very reliable.

Cons

Lack of app for phone, works better on laptop vs mobile

Ticket Tailor -Fast and Efficient

Ticket Tailor saves me time and money. It covers GDPR and allows me to receive funds really quickly

Pros

Ticket Tailor is so easy to use and the cost is really flexible for our budget. I only use what I need. It has saved our PTA so much time and effort too

Cons

I have to do a lot of rework on the reports but that is mainly because Parents fill the questions in incorrectly. It doesn’t allow for multiple children from 1 family requests

Great alternative for EventBrite

We do 30 to 50 events each year. We have switched all of our events over to Ticket Tailor because it is so easy to use!

Pros

Easy to use compared to other softwares. Cheaper fees. Don't have to wait until after the event to be paid!

Cons

Nothing, everything about the software is really great! We have switched all of the events we do over to Ticket Tailor

Ticket Tailor was super easy & high quality

We had to go virtual with two events & couldn't have done it without TT

Pros

Ease of creating a ticket & capturing purchases. Free until end of 2020 was great!!

Cons

None. It worked perfectly! Didn't have an issue. Was very intuitive.

Great price, great features, great support.

Fabulous!

Pros

Ticket Tailor pricing is what made me jump in and try it for my free and paid tickets. Love the box office feature and the functionality. Discount codes, etc. are all helpful. They are very responsive when it comes to answering questions.

Cons

Needs to better integrate with social media. Ticket Tailor events don't pop up like other company's events do.

Easy as pie

Less stress, of team organisation, and an easy customer experience.

Pros

Ticket Tailor is astonishingly easy to use and for our annual event is vital to avoid queue snarl ups at the door. We can see who's coming, how they've paid, and how much money we've accrued. Its priceless as it stops stress on the day.

Cons

Could be a little cheaper. It's still good value though.

Elegant and Cost Effective

We love Ticket Tailor. Some of our events have a limited attendee capacity -- TicketTailor allows us to regulate numbers. We used to run into the problem of people registering for events but not turning up -- TicketTailor helps us protect ourselves by getting payment up front, so that we don't run into financial difficulty if the person doesn't come on the day.

Pros

With TicketTailor, registration portals for events are effortless to create and look very professional. The customers' payment portal is user-friendly with an optional "donation" feature that we love, and the Tazotix smartphone app makes it a breeze for us to check in our attendees by scanning their barcode or finding them on the door list. We highly recommend TicketTailor for any small business or not-for-profit who wish to keep their running costs low. It is simply the best we have found!

Cons

It would be very useful from the customer perspective if bank transfer services such as POLi Pay could be included in the payment options in New Zealand. Many of our users do not have Visa Debit or credit cards.

So Easy & Cost-effective for Nonprofits

Pros

I love the flexibility to be able to update an event from year to year with ease. I especially love the low-cost flat monthly rate for nonprofits. I love the prompt responsive chat support whenever I have questions.

Cons

I really love everything about TicketTailor

Easy to Use, Great Support - I love it

Excellent, it has saved me so much time. No spreadsheets needed! And with Stripe, payments received easily.

Pros

That I can find all the data I need at the touch of a button. That it's easy for my customers to book their events.

Cons

Setting up the tickets, but that's not your fault..we have many types of tickets and events.

Easy enough for an all volunteer organization

We have been doing paper tickets, handling money etc for years. Our prior online ticket selling software required attendees to exchange their online purchase receipt for a real ticket which caused lines. This was absolutely seemless between the qr code scanning and having a door list.

Pros

Setting up our event in Tickettailor was a snap and the barcode scanning the night of the show was ridiculously easy. I saw the fear in my volunteers' eyes when they were told they were using an app, but afterwards they all said that it worked perfectly! I had to contact tech support a couple of times, always received a helpful answer in minutes.

Cons

There is a discount code that applies to all tickets of a type per order, and one that is % or $ off that is a one time use code. Would like a % or $ off option the entire order for a multi-use discount code. But that is very minor

Great product and customer sercice

Very good!

Pros

Every time I had a question or an issue the CS tram helped walk me through the problem. They also followed up.

Cons

I wish it had more ability to create more customized ticketing pages for photos l, text and the general look

Convention Review

Ticket Tailor is far more cost effective way than any other ticketing platform.

Pros

Ticket Tailor is an innovative, full-service, and cost-effective ticketing platform.

Cons

Many of my attendees pay by check. The only flaw in the platform is the inability to invoice folks for check payments. There are workaround methods, but it would be very helpful to add invoice functionality.