Ticket Tailor Logo
Ticket Tailor

Event ticketing for events of all sizes. Low fees. No fuss.

visit website

Ticket Tailor Reviews - Page 7

Great ticketing software!

Positive - we have used it for two fundraising events alowing us to channel the maxiumum profit to the charity, thanks to the pricing/ticket fee structure. It links easily with our paypal and looks good so we can make a positive impression on partners and guests.

Pros

Great customer service team who are so helpful in customising ticket pages, setting up account etc. Easy to use page-builder, clear pricing plans

Cons

Some of the features are slightly clunky - having to group tickets to cap the overall sale for example.

The perfect partner

amazing

Pros

Ease of use and up to date info. clarity​ of information

Cons

There is nothing about the new software that i dislike

Exactly what our small business needs

Ticket Tailor is easy to use, cost-effective, customizable, and professional. Customer service is superb and the software is fun and easy to use. Our end-users find it so easy to purchase event tickets and stay updated on any event notifications. We love it and have use it for several years.

Pros

Ticket Tailor has proven to fill a void that large event management software has failed to fill: the need of a small business/venue. They have pricing plans that are not out of reach and are appropriate for the size and type of event that is being promoted. The customer service is top-notch as well, which adds the icing on the cake!

Cons

So far, there isn't anything that I dislike.

This is the Best and Easiest Site To Use!

Pros

I love how easy and user friendly it is to setup the site by simply adding pictures and text and filling out the information in the boxes. If you have a question or get stuck, the help articles are very well written. When I had a question that the articles did not answer, I received a prompt response by the staff through the chat. NO other site has cheaper rates and level of customer support that Ticket Tailor does!

Cons

There are no cons about Ticket Tailor! This software has everything you need at your fingertips for setting up from the simplest site of a few tickets to the largest events!

Great product for the cost

Overall our experience has been great. It is a great product for the price and would highly recommend to others looking for this type of service

Pros

The software is very user friendly to set up events and tickets.

Cons

Haven't been able to figure out how to use the check in functionality on the software for event day

Economical and easy to use

We have used Ticket Tailor for over 5 years. Find their solution easy to use and economical. Our customers also find it wasy to make purchases.

Pros

Flexible and customisable. Economical. Can be used for small and large events. Has a great check in app.

Cons

Would like even more customisable features

Cut down wait times at my event

This has been such a great solution to our annual events. I love that we get a non profit discount and that I can just use it when I need it. It’s easy to use and easy to add details and artwork. Links well with social media. It’s great!

Pros

I used to have long lines at my events to pay with cash or credit. Using ticket tailor is lightening fast and easy to use for the whole team. It also doesn’t chew through the phone battery.

Cons

As a non profit, it’s always hard to swallow fees. Since I can’t think of any cons, I’ll go with that.

Best ticketing site for the best price!

Pros

Love TicketTailor! Always have since day one.. they’re always striving to grow and get more features and their pricing makes sense for businesses. I’ve recommended TT to many of my event partners.

Cons

I would like to see easier to read and understand stats of sales to compare events.

Ticket Tailor is wonderful and easy to use

We are a small winery that opened up during Covid and it has made it easy to get the word out about our events and how we are working to keep everyone safe.

Pros

I like the analytics of it, it ability to add photos, text and more. It links nicely with other platforms.

Cons

It is not a recognized as Eventbrite....but Eventbrite is very difficult to use.

Ticket Tailor are great

We use Ticket Tailor to sell tickets for our big Christmas event, it's easy to set up and the transparent fees are very helpful with budgeting, they're a lot more affordable than other ticketing providers

Pros

Transparent fees Good customer service Easy to set up

Cons

there could be a few more marketing opportunities for ticket sellers, but on the whole I'm very happy with them

Great app!

Pros: The customer service was great! They answered in a quick and timely manner! At first I was very skeptical of paying for this program when their customer service was only an email. I was not sure they would be able to answer quickly whenever I had a question. However, when I first had any issues, they were able to quickly answer it! This program definitely helped our check in desk at the time...

Cons

Easy to use with fantastic customer support

Pros

Straightforward & 'clean'. They keep introducing new features based on listening to users. Customer support is second to none. Having control over how to take payments. Super-reasonable pricing.

Cons

A few more specific features would be great although I see the potential for them to be introduced as they grow. That's honestly the worst thing, I'm a big fan!

Ticket Tailor is much better then Eventbrite

I have only used Eventbrite in the past. Tickettailor is so much better. I am using it for running art classes for children on our farm. Tickettailor allows me to send broadcasts easily to parents before hand. These never worked on Eventbrite! I also love the custom questions that buyers need to fill out. It really is a great product at a great price.

Pros

The ability to create custom fields (questions) for my buyers.

Cons

Like any new software there is a learning curve.

Great ticketing platform with no fees per ticket!

Ticket Tailor is much easier to use and takes a fraction of the time to set up events and sell tickets than our previous platform. It's also better for user experience too.

Pros

Low subscription cost (we are a charity so get a 30% discount), easy to use and great support. Great end-user experience too for ticket buyers.

Cons

You can customize your event page and tickets but the page itself is not as sleek as Universe. However, they have recently updated this and so it's better now.

No fuss, no both event management

From the start the lost cost - necessary for the no profit events I organise - considerably less than my previous platform. But the inexpensiveness does not mean low quality.

Pros

Ease of use - the accessibility of the platform and the patien, knowledge and efficient customer service

Cons

I have not yet found anything I dislike though perhaps not being able to print labels would be one aspect. However this isn't a deal breaker for us.

Ticket Tailor Saved My Event

We have held two major ticketing events that couldn't have happened without Ticket Tailor. I was able to create the event in a very short amount of time.

Pros

Ticket tailor was the perfect choice for seating for our event. The integration was seamless and with realtime ticket tracking, I could adjust my advertising to meet our attendance requirement. I love the customizability of creating events and the option to either give free tickets or accept donations.

Cons

Honestly, I loved all of it. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Ticket Tailor.

Easy to use ticketing software

Overall, this software is quick to set up and easy to use.

Pros

They have made all online event tickets free through the end of 2020. The ticketing site is beautiful and easy to customize. The options are numerous and it was easy to set up. They also have pay options with PayPal and Stripe.

Cons

I cannot think of any negatives at this point. They are an amazing company with easy functionality and lots of helpful tips.

Great, economical ticketing platform

Fantastic. Customer service is tops. There is always a team member on the built in chat ready to assist.

Pros

Super interface for both administrators and end users/customers.

Cons

None so far. Suits our needs as a PTA and really appreciate the 20% discount for PTAs.

Ticket Tailor makes my life easier!

Epic

Pros

I love Ticket Tailor, it does everything i need and more, the customer service is also very quick and a pleasure to deal with

Cons

Nothing at all, Ticket Tailor provides everything i need and more

Great app to sell the tickets

The app is very great and affordable and make one of the most important task of your event that is selling the tickets easy for you.

Pros

Ticket tailor made the task of selling tickets so easy. The main pro of this app is you can sell the tickets directly from your website. Also the app had both the feature of payment that is pre pay and pay when you arrive. The price of their services are also very affordable. you can also grab you customer or client information by adding the form that will help you maintain a data base

Cons

one of the major con is the app doesn't allow a direct refund for the ticket

Really easy to use ticketing software

Pros

Very easy to set up ticketing for events and has excellent and responsive customer service. Good value for not for profit charity and parent staff association.

Cons

No ability to have extra administrators but this problem has now been solved by new functionality.

Lifesaver for event planning/ticket sales

After trying to collect money and sell tickets myself for an event, I found Tickettailor. It made the entire process so much easier!

Pros

Tickettailor automated the ticket selling process and makes it a breeze!

Cons

Nothing. They just added a new pricing structure that took away the only problem I had.

Cost effective ticketing solution

Really enjoyed using this system. I like the fact you can have multiple tickets for events and that these can be easily customised.

Pros

Ticket Tailor provides a cost-effective ticket solution that provides a customisable experience that fits with our business. Highly recommend as it helps you keep your ticket costs down and not worry about your ticket provider taking a cut.

Cons

Contacting ticket buyers/attendees can be clunky

Simple to use

I've used 4 ticketing platforms and found this the best by far.

Pros

Simple to use, excellent support function and links with payment gateways easily.

Cons

Can't separate Australian and New Zealand income, so require separate accounts per region

Ticket Tailor Review

Ticket Tailor enabled us to streamline our event check in process and reduce the amount of cash needed on the event days. With the donation option, we were able to increase the amount of money we raised to donate back to the organisations and individuals that needed it.

Pros

What we liked about the software was that it was easy to integrate with our website. The customisation options enabled us to have the took office match our brand colours and overall style. The Zapier integration was highly useful as we were able to synchronise it with our email provider so we could grow a list of event attendees to market future events too.

Cons

I wasn’t to keen on the form options surrounding names. I feel that there should be a first name field and a second name field.