Ticket Tailor Logo

Event ticketing for events of all sizes. Low fees. No fuss.

Ticket Tailor Reviews - Page 7

DK

Deepak K.

Great on-line ticketing system

Very happy with the product, we are a repeat user.

Pros

Good and economic pricing options. Straightforward to use. App for recording attendance of clients at the events. Good data kept by Ticket Tailor. Great support from support team - quick and clear.

Cons

Some limitations in configurarbility of the e-tickets. No option for client seat selection with the bookings - may come in future say Ticket Tailor. None a deal breaker for us.

DB

Dean B.

Very Helpful

If I have had any queries, the staff have been there straight away to assist me and help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is very friendly and a creidt to Ticket Tailor.

Pros

It is easy to navigate as an event host and as a customer. The layout is perfect and clear. I would strongly reccommed using this software and would highly reccommend it to other potential users.

Cons

The design for order confirmation did not seem very clear at first but as soon as it was explained by a staff member, it became very easy to use.

SP

SHERRy P.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Highly Recommend

The ease of selling tickets for our events from small to large. I use this product for a fair in our area and as small as a fee tickets for other events.

Pros

Love the check in app, the ease of this product for the admin and those who buy from the site. Tickets are printed professional and they always use the latest technology.

Cons

The website design of the event I think it could be a bit more dazzling

DS

Deborah S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Ticket Tailor -Fast and Efficient

Ticket Tailor saves me time and money. It covers GDPR and allows me to receive funds really quickly

Pros

Ticket Tailor is so easy to use and the cost is really flexible for our budget. I only use what I need. It has saved our PTA so much time and effort too

Cons

I have to do a lot of rework on the reports but that is mainly because Parents fill the questions in incorrectly. It doesn’t allow for multiple children from 1 family requests

ET

Elise T.

Events Services, self-employed

Easy, user friendly- love it

I love the easy of use for users and businesses.

Pros

It’s easy to use and the set up is really fast too. Very reliable.

Cons

Lack of app for phone, works better on laptop vs mobile

James L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great alternative for EventBrite

We do 30 to 50 events each year. We have switched all of our events over to Ticket Tailor because it is so easy to use!

Pros

Easy to use compared to other softwares. Cheaper fees. Don't have to wait until after the event to be paid!

Cons

Nothing, everything about the software is really great! We have switched all of the events we do over to Ticket Tailor

AG

Arlene G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Ticket Tailor was super easy & high quality

We had to go virtual with two events & couldn't have done it without TT

Pros

Ease of creating a ticket & capturing purchases. Free until end of 2020 was great!!

Cons

None. It worked perfectly! Didn't have an issue. Was very intuitive.

DN

DeAnn N.

Retail, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Great price, great features, great support.

Fabulous!

Pros

Ticket Tailor pricing is what made me jump in and try it for my free and paid tickets. Love the box office feature and the functionality. Discount codes, etc. are all helpful. They are very responsive when it comes to answering questions.

Cons

Needs to better integrate with social media. Ticket Tailor events don't pop up like other company's events do.

sm

stephanie m.

Design, 1-10 employees

Easy as pie

Less stress, of team organisation, and an easy customer experience.

Pros

Ticket Tailor is astonishingly easy to use and for our annual event is vital to avoid queue snarl ups at the door. We can see who's coming, how they've paid, and how much money we've accrued. Its priceless as it stops stress on the day.

Cons

Could be a little cheaper. It's still good value though.

LS

Lisa S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Elegant and Cost Effective

We love Ticket Tailor. Some of our events have a limited attendee capacity -- TicketTailor allows us to regulate numbers. We used to run into the problem of people registering for events but not turning up -- TicketTailor helps us protect ourselves by getting payment up front, so that we don't run into financial difficulty if the person doesn't come on the day.

Pros

With TicketTailor, registration portals for events are effortless to create and look very professional. The customers' payment portal is user-friendly with an optional "donation" feature that we love, and the Tazotix smartphone app makes it a breeze for us to check in our attendees by scanning their barcode or finding them on the door list. We highly recommend TicketTailor for any small business or not-for-profit who wish to keep their running costs low. It is simply the best we have found!

Cons

It would be very useful from the customer perspective if bank transfer services such as POLi Pay could be included in the payment options in New Zealand. Many of our users do not have Visa Debit or credit cards.

MG

Maree G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

So Easy & Cost-effective for Nonprofits

Pros

I love the flexibility to be able to update an event from year to year with ease. I especially love the low-cost flat monthly rate for nonprofits. I love the prompt responsive chat support whenever I have questions.

Cons

I really love everything about TicketTailor

JO

Julie O.

Events Services, self-employed

Easy to Use, Great Support - I love it

Excellent, it has saved me so much time. No spreadsheets needed! And with Stripe, payments received easily.

Pros

That I can find all the data I need at the touch of a button. That it's easy for my customers to book their events.

Cons

Setting up the tickets, but that's not your fault..we have many types of tickets and events.

EJ

Emily J.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Easy enough for an all volunteer organization

We have been doing paper tickets, handling money etc for years. Our prior online ticket selling software required attendees to exchange their online purchase receipt for a real ticket which caused lines. This was absolutely seemless between the qr code scanning and having a door list.

Pros

Setting up our event in Tickettailor was a snap and the barcode scanning the night of the show was ridiculously easy. I saw the fear in my volunteers' eyes when they were told they were using an app, but afterwards they all said that it worked perfectly! I had to contact tech support a couple of times, always received a helpful answer in minutes.

Cons

There is a discount code that applies to all tickets of a type per order, and one that is % or $ off that is a one time use code. Would like a % or $ off option the entire order for a multi-use discount code. But that is very minor

LC

Laurel C.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great product and customer sercice

Very good!

Pros

Every time I had a question or an issue the CS tram helped walk me through the problem. They also followed up.

Cons

I wish it had more ability to create more customized ticketing pages for photos l, text and the general look

TH

Todd H.

Entertainment, self-employed

Convention Review

Ticket Tailor is far more cost effective way than any other ticketing platform.

Pros

Ticket Tailor is an innovative, full-service, and cost-effective ticketing platform.

Cons

Many of my attendees pay by check. The only flaw in the platform is the inability to invoice folks for check payments. There are workaround methods, but it would be very helpful to add invoice functionality.

DM

Debbie M.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Great ticketing software!

Positive - we have used it for two fundraising events alowing us to channel the maxiumum profit to the charity, thanks to the pricing/ticket fee structure. It links easily with our paypal and looks good so we can make a positive impression on partners and guests.

Pros

Great customer service team who are so helpful in customising ticket pages, setting up account etc. Easy to use page-builder, clear pricing plans

Cons

Some of the features are slightly clunky - having to group tickets to cap the overall sale for example.

tb

tim b.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

The perfect partner

amazing

Pros

Ease of use and up to date info. clarity​ of information

Cons

There is nothing about the new software that i dislike

LL

Lisa L.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Exactly what our small business needs

Ticket Tailor is easy to use, cost-effective, customizable, and professional. Customer service is superb and the software is fun and easy to use. Our end-users find it so easy to purchase event tickets and stay updated on any event notifications. We love it and have use it for several years.

Pros

Ticket Tailor has proven to fill a void that large event management software has failed to fill: the need of a small business/venue. They have pricing plans that are not out of reach and are appropriate for the size and type of event that is being promoted. The customer service is top-notch as well, which adds the icing on the cake!

Cons

So far, there isn't anything that I dislike.

EE

Emily E.

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

This is the Best and Easiest Site To Use!

Pros

I love how easy and user friendly it is to setup the site by simply adding pictures and text and filling out the information in the boxes. If you have a question or get stuck, the help articles are very well written. When I had a question that the articles did not answer, I received a prompt response by the staff through the chat. NO other site has cheaper rates and level of customer support that Ticket Tailor does!

Cons

There are no cons about Ticket Tailor! This software has everything you need at your fingertips for setting up from the simplest site of a few tickets to the largest events!

CH

Chasity H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great product for the cost

Overall our experience has been great. It is a great product for the price and would highly recommend to others looking for this type of service

Pros

The software is very user friendly to set up events and tickets.

Cons

Haven't been able to figure out how to use the check in functionality on the software for event day

MN

Mary N.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Economical and easy to use

We have used Ticket Tailor for over 5 years. Find their solution easy to use and economical. Our customers also find it wasy to make purchases.

Pros

Flexible and customisable. Economical. Can be used for small and large events. Has a great check in app.

Cons

Would like even more customisable features

HN

Heather N.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Cut down wait times at my event

This has been such a great solution to our annual events. I love that we get a non profit discount and that I can just use it when I need it. It’s easy to use and easy to add details and artwork. Links well with social media. It’s great!

Pros

I used to have long lines at my events to pay with cash or credit. Using ticket tailor is lightening fast and easy to use for the whole team. It also doesn’t chew through the phone battery.

Cons

As a non profit, it’s always hard to swallow fees. Since I can’t think of any cons, I’ll go with that.

bP

becca P.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Best ticketing site for the best price!

Pros

Love TicketTailor! Always have since day one.. they’re always striving to grow and get more features and their pricing makes sense for businesses. I’ve recommended TT to many of my event partners.

Cons

I would like to see easier to read and understand stats of sales to compare events.

MA

Michelle A.

Wine and Spirits, 1-10 employees

Ticket Tailor is wonderful and easy to use

We are a small winery that opened up during Covid and it has made it easy to get the word out about our events and how we are working to keep everyone safe.

Pros

I like the analytics of it, it ability to add photos, text and more. It links nicely with other platforms.

Cons

It is not a recognized as Eventbrite....but Eventbrite is very difficult to use.

AH

Alice H.

Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees

Ticket Tailor are great

We use Ticket Tailor to sell tickets for our big Christmas event, it's easy to set up and the transparent fees are very helpful with budgeting, they're a lot more affordable than other ticketing providers

Pros

Transparent fees Good customer service Easy to set up

Cons

there could be a few more marketing opportunities for ticket sellers, but on the whole I'm very happy with them