TicketSource Reviews - Page 5

JN

Joshua N.

Ticket Source

Easy to use, very user friendly. Helpdesk are really responsive and can soon diagnose any issues you may be having. Would be useful to have better options when doing refunds or exchanges, i.e. being able to exchange different ticket types over various dates and refunding the difference...

Cons

Hi Joshua, thank you for your recent review. It's great to hear how helpful you have found our Support Team as we always strive to offer great customer service. Our Development Team are always working on new features to release and regularly use our <a href="http://feedback.ticketsource.co.uk/">feedback site</a> to see the features event organisers need most. So if you'd like to add your ideas to that site, it will enable other event organisers to vote for them too. All the best.

JL

John L.

Straightforward Box Office

We are a small amateur theatre company and stage one open air production per year. In the past we only ever offered the option of paying on the door, but we started using TicketSource a few years ago and since then we have seen advance ticket sales grow year on year. This helps ensure people turn up and gives us an idea of income in advance, which is extremely useful. The site is easy to use and payments due to the group are made very quickly after the close of the event. We would highly recommend the service.

Cons

Hi John. Thanks for the great review. What you describe in terms of the introduction of an online booking option increasing advance ticket sales is something we try to convey to event organisers who don't see the point of changing old habits. But you expressed much better than I do! :-) Thanks again.

MR

Mark R.

Performing Arts, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

So easy for ticketing shows

Pros

Very intuitive package, easy for first time use. Found help easily and via chat for a specific fix. Prising options easy to select# and flexible. Front of House reports and reservations were easy to find/use. Good value for money. QR code generation and web links to share to my ticketing page were easy and helped show professionalism. A bit of me expected problems ticketing a show for the first time - I need not have worried.

Cons

Explanation of follow-on e-mail permissions might have been more overt. Maybe I missed it, but few people opted in and thinking now I should have focused on that more.Can reports be downloaded to Excel?

Hi Mark. thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Customer details and their marketing consent can be exported by heading to 'Customers > Export Customers' give us a call if you would like to discuss in more detail.

MA

Mike A.

The Comedy Clubhouse

The purchase process is cumbersome for our patrons. The site hangs at the point of purchase locking up tickets at the worst time as people make multiple attempts. Many, many, many fields and dates reflect London standards and not the US. Specifically, reporting draws inaccurate information because it will juxtapose the month and day. So will searching. Great features, good pricing, but a very buggy platform.

Cons

Hi Mike, thank you for your useful feedback. We¿re always looking for opportunities to improve our service. If you¿re able to provide us with specific examples where you feel the service is underperforming then please drop us a line via our <a href="mailto:support@ticketsource.co.uk">Support Team</a> and we¿ll be happy to review the issue. All the best.

CH

Cathy H.

Brilliant Support for volunteer users

We are a small theatre, entirely run by volunteers, with 80 seats for 50+ events a year. I am very happy to give help and advice to any potential customers with similar theatres. We transferred to Ticketsource 3 years ago and have seen our online ticket sales increase to about 60%. This saves a huge amount of volunteer time in dealing with ticket sales. The support has been first class with prompt replies to emails and fixes for most of the problems and individual requests eg for membership numbers to be included. We started off using the system for free for 3 months, getting used to the system with our volunteers, before going online for customers once we were used to it and then paying the booking fees. Look us up on Google if you want to contact me via the Box Office email.

FP

Fred P.

An Great Online Ticketing Agency!

We've used Ticket Source for our concerts for a couple of years now and have found that online bookings have increased steadily . The site is easy to use and customer support is friendly and very helpful - not that you'll need it very often. The fees they put on tickets aren't outrageous and we also used them for a free concert we offered because they don't charge anything for ticketing these! Shortly after the event, the money appears in our bank account and always tallies with ticket sales.

Cons

Hi Fred, thank you for your recent review. It's great to hear how well the system is working for you and your customers. We were also pleased to read your comments about our Support Team as we always strive to offer excellent customer service. All the best.

LH

Laura H.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

User friendly and great customer service

It was so easy to use and the customer service was excellent. Highly recommended to use for ticketing shows.

Pros

It was very straight forward and easy to use, perfect for when you are busy producing a show

Cons

It was a little bit tricky to add on a discount code but other than that it was great.

Hi Laura, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review and share your feedback.

MM

Malcolm M.

Great tool

We are a small private community theatre and it was not envisaged that it would be used by many of our patrons, but after a small number of years, we have greatly increased use online, and the charges are reasonable, I do wish some of the better known venues would use this service, as recently I booked to see an Andre Rieu performance, and in addition to the high card fees, I had to pay delivery on the tickets, so, I opted to collect from the box office, but was charged an identical fee to the deliver charge, as a collection fee, come on promoters, switch to ticketsource..

Cons

Hi Malcolm, thank you for taking the time to review TicketSource. It's great to hear that your customers are making the switch to book online for convenience. All the best.

MP

Mike P.

Ticket source is overall a good product and I will continue to use it

I have used Ticketsource on a number of occasions. Some with individually numbered seating other simply with a number of available seats. The overall product is good, resilient and more than adequate. I haven't always found the software a naturally intuitive product but have learned to get round it. Funds come through quickly after the event and data about the audience are readily available. I have recommended Ticketsource to other organisations

Cons

Hi Mike, thank you for your recent review. If you ever have any queries about any of the features or any aspect of the system, please feel free to contact our <a href="mailto:support@ticketsource.co.uk">Support Team</a>. Thank you also for recommending us to other organisers. All the best.

PT

Peter T.

The best way to sell your tickets online

We began using TicketSource about 18 months ago after having used a competitor for a couple of years. TicketSource is great giving you a great deal of flexibility - far more than we, a small local amateur dramatic society, need! Ticket sales are easy for our clients, and we receive a daily sales list to keep us up to date with how they are going. We then get a compilation list for each evening to use in the box office. I wish all our clients would use TicketSource, it's easier for us than selling tickets ourselves or through local outlets!

Cons

Hi Peter, thanks for your recent review. We're pleased to read that the system has been a great success for your ticketing needs and that it has made selling your tickets so much easier. All the best.

KA

Kat A.

Great work all round!

Fantastic service with a sensibly designed and easy to use the system. Excellent re-tweeting as well much appreciated. Only small suggestion for improvement would be the ability to edit multiple items (for example if you want to change the pricing of a category being able to do this in one rather than go through each date and change). Otherwise brilliant!

Cons

Hi Kat, thank you for the review. We've had a few requests for this feature and it is something we can do on your behalf if you've a large (10+) number of events that have to be changed at the same time. If you've any other suggestions on how to improve your experience, do send us an email and we'll make sure the development team hear about it: support@ticketsource.co.uk

PM

Phil M.

Full featured, nice layouts but expensive.

Better than most alternative systems because it allow seat plans to be created that are roughly to scale, with angled seats. Customers have to choose a seat price before seeing the plan which I don't like, but otherwise the customer experience is OK. The system can also handle thermal ticket printing which I haven't tried (we just use emailed tickets and there's no internet access at the door) but might be very useful for some. My main issue is the commission charges, which add up to hundreds of pounds for us so we have used an alternative self-hosted system (Stageshow WordPress plugin) instead.

Cons

Hi Phil, thank you for your recent review. We're sorry to hear you've moved to StageShow but we wish you all the best for the future.

BN

Bob N.

Black Dog Days gig

I had spent ages trying to work with MusicGlue, but found it very difficult to get exactly what I needed. Eventually I gave up and tried TicketSource as a last resort, not expecting to solve the issues I was having. I was amazed at how intuitive TicketSource was. I had spent literally days toiling with MusicGlue, but I set up my TicketSource event and started selling tickets within a couple of hours! I will definitely use TicketSource for all my events in the future and would recommend TicketSource to anyone.

Cons

Thanks for the comparison Bob, it's great to hear about positive customer experiences like this. We've always aimed for a cost effective, easy to use product and thanks to reviews like yours we know we're on the right track!

SL

Susan L.

Music, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Help always available

Excellent indeed. Helpful staff. Decent software. Ease of use for my customers. Personally, particularly love the seating plans.

Pros

As a new user, I knew nothing about the ins and outs of the software - I'm still learning how to deal with it. Regardless, we had a successful event using TicketSource and when I was in need of advice on anything, I found the team were easily contactable and more than helpful. Will be using in future for our two events per annum.

Cons

I'm elderly (nearly 80) and am still quite unable to use the bits for complimentary tickets, and swapping tickets. Propose to find out more about it as our event has closed without needing these - but as they'll come up in the future, I'll be getting going on that aspect.

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, Susan. Really pleased to hear you have managed to use it successfully for your events and we are always on hand if you want to go through anything in your account.

PE

Pam E.

Charney Church

On the whole it's really good. Ticket bookings (ie when they are paid for) works better than reservations. When I reserve tickets it doesn't always send a "reservation e-mail" to those making the reservation and it is difficult to change a reservation to a confirmed booking. I now get around it by completely cancelling the reservation and starting a new booking, this does however make the reports a little confusing and take a little more time than I would like. Your customer service team is spot on though. They are great.

Cons

Thanks for the feedback Pam, it's always appreciated. I've asked our Support team to look at the Reservation issue. They'll be in contact shortly and we'll see if we can get that ironed out for you :)

PD

Peter D.

Ticketsource from a promotor point of view

The system is great and way out ahead of other ticketing systems in terms of ease of use, access to information and being able to present a good fresh interface for customers and as a back office. The team have been very responsive in terms of dealing with queries on the phone and web chat for support and all questions answered. They have been very responsiive to development suggestions and have even built a few of my requests into the product (in a matter of days!). I'd place it as the number 1 system to look at if you are thinking of using a ticketing system.

Cons

Thanks for the review Peter. It's been great for us to have the pro-active feedback too. After all, you're the one who knows what you need from the product. Best wishes for the rest of the season.

SI

Stephen I.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Easy, well run and just what we needed

Good service and really professional

Pros

Very simple to use for an old fogey like me!

Cons

Found it a bit complicated to organise comps

Hi Stephen, thank you for your review and pleased you found it all simple enough to use and I hope you event was a success! If you plan on putting on future events to get in touch with us regarding the comp bookings so we can see if we can do anything to simplify the process for you. All the best.

MW

Mike W.

TicketSource

As a regular event organiser I have used several ticketing companies over the years, I have settled on TicketSource because it offers me a complete solution to ticket sales; whether I want to sell tickets from my website or social media or whether I want to offer a telephone or postal booking service - TicketSource does it all. It's a very easy to use but fully featured 'front end' but if I do get into difficulties there is plenty of help available online or on the phone, the customer service is excellent. TicketSource are constantly improving the features and have recently provided integration with MailChimp. I can't speak highly enough of them!

Cons

Thanks Mike. Much appreciated. Hope 'The Mikado' went well. Good luck with your Winter productions! Alex

AW

Andrew W.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

My go to choice

Pros

Easy to use, very affordable and very good customer support

Cons

Could be a bit slicker as a checkout experience for the customer

MS

Marc S.

Great App, Easy to use.

The app seems to drain device power at an incredible rate. But other then that a great app. Was very impressed with all the features, being able to sell your own tickets and having them all on the same spreadsheet for ease and speed front of house. Back of house reports were quite comprehensive for what we needed them for.

Cons

Hi Marc, thanks for the great review! Sorry to hear your phone struggled. Unfortunately, using the camera does tend to impact battery life. That's why we provide our own professional scanning kit for hire - charged and pre-configured for your events. If you'd like to know more, you can find details here: https://cdn.ticketsource.co.uk/docs/pdf/TicketSource_Scanner_Kit_Hire.pdf

GP

Gareth P.

TicketSource is a great solution for semi-pro events

Over the years I've used several websites to provide ticketing for small scale events I've been involved in. TicketSource is by far the best solution. The interface is fairly intuitive. Creating new events, for a play with numbered seating, a cinema screening or a poetry event with more casual attendance was straightforward and the results were attractive. It was easy to interface the site with our theatre website via HTML code. It is also excellent for filtering the customer data for marketing purposes.

Cons

Great review Gareth,thank you for going in-depth into the features you used. We've worked hard on our free features and it's great to hear from an Organiser that can compare them with other companies.

RB

Richard B.

Ticket Source? 'May the Source be with you!'

Just great. Soooo much easier to handle our box office. However would prefer instant notification of seats sold as we also sell them over the old telephonographic method!

Cons

Hi Richard, Thank you for the review, we appreciate the perfect rating you've given us and hope we continue to live up to that standard! If you'd like to integrate your own telephone box office sales, it's easy for them to use the in-house booking system to book tickets. This merges all your sales and prevents any issues with double booking. Or you're welcome to outsource it to our own call centre for free! We'll take all your bookings and queries, you can find out more on our brochure site: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/

EE

Erin E.

Great on the whole

It is a user-friendly system for customers, and the process of money transfer for organizers is great. Setting up events in the first place is a little quirky, but it's easy to get past this. A demo thermal ticket app for Mac would be brilliant

Cons

Hi Erin, thank you for you recent review. It's great to hear that your customers are finding it easy to buy their tickets. If you ever need any assistance setting up your events, please don't hesitate to contact our <a href="mailto:support@ticketsource.co.uk">Support Team</a>. Regarding the Mac version of our Thermal Ticket Print Server, Apple don't currently provide any drivers for the Citizen thermal printer unfortunately. All the best.

BH

Bethan H.

First ever show - so glad I chose TicketSource!

Site is very easy to use, easy to navigate and get event set up (I'm fairly good with computers but not a total whizz and this is the first event I'd ever run). I like that there are lots of customisable options and that I could put my event "stamp" on it, so my audience felt involved before the night - they were buying tickets from me, not a generic site. Customer service was good, I didn't have any issues to report but just after I set up the event, I got a call advising of some other options I could use within the event page for ticketing (which was very useful!) Other producers I know have decided to use TicketSource based on my experience and I will definitely use them again for my next show :)

GR

Gavin R.

Good product. Just a few niggles.

We sometime have customers tell us that the transactions buttons are not visible on their screen, it is too low to show. We usually have the same problem but the slider bar allows us to scroll down - annoying but not a show stopper. Also could do with a mobile compatible version of the website. Otherwise great product that makes our life a lot easier.

Cons

Hi Gavin. Thanks for the review. You'll be happy to know that we are just about to revamp the website and part of the spec for that will be to make it responsive so that it scales seamlessly to whatever device it's being viewed on. One quick question though - did you mean to leave the customer service review at zero stars - or was that just a slip of the mouse? :-)