TicketSource Reviews - Page 6

BL

Berenice L.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

First time user, very happy!

A colleague showed me the site and how to use it. I found it easy and pleasant to use.

Pros

Website very easy to use. I liked the choice of links/codes.

Cons

Not clear that payments could actually be made using the links. Up to the event itself I believed that people were merely reserving.

Hi Berenice, thank you very much for your review. All the best.

MC

Martin C.

Brilliant!

Used Ticketsource for all our ticketing for past 3 years. Brilliantly designed, its ease of use both for the venue operator and online for customers is outstanding. Customer support is the best I've had from ANY software/IT supplier. In my years as a venue manager I've operated numerous ticketing systems including BOCS (!), Databox, ENTA, and others. Ticketsource is streets ahead of them all!

Cons

Hi Martin, Thank you for the kind comments - it's great to hear about your experience, especially when it comes to our Customer Support. I've passed your comments on to our Support team as I know it means a lot to them too. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

SH

Sandra H.

Thoroughly recommended - Great Customer Service

I have been using ticket source very successfully for a couple of years now. I am a small business that runs small scale events. The most important thing for me is the customer service. When ever I have had a problem, you can get quickly through to a very helpful, real person, who understands the system and is more than willing to listen to what you have a problem and comes up with the solution or answer to your issues. I would thoroughly recommend them.

Cons

Hi Sandra, thank you for your wonderful review. We were delighted to read your comments about our Support Team as we always strive to offer excellent customer service to all our event organisers. All the best.

BS

Bob S.

Great product and great product support

My only negative is: we usually have a different layout in our auditorium for each of our 5 plays and we offer a password early booking week for members. This means that for each block of seats (typically 3 and sometimes more) there is a lot of setting up for each production. A way of making this easier would be great. Otherwise a great product and great support whenever needed.

Cons

Hi Bob, thank you for your recent review. We've tried to speed up the process with the 'copy' feature that lets you copy and edit sections. Please get in touch with our Support Team if you need assistance. It's great to hear that other aspects are working well for you though. All the best.

JS

Jan S.

The perfect Ticketing system for Hebden Bridge Piano Festival

Once I'd taken a good look round the system I found it all very straightforward. And whenever I've been unsure I've had a speedy reply to my query. It's great that I can brand our sales pages to match the website - that gives people real confidence as they buy tickets for our events. All in all, Ticketsource is fantastic.

Cons

Hi Jan, thank you for your recent review. We were delighted to hear that you've found the system straightforward to use. You can take your branding one step further by integrating your event listings into your own website using our <a href="https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/blog/sell-more-with-our-ticketshop-app-for">TicketShop app</a>. All the best.

YT

Yvonne T.

easy booking system

I work on the box office as a volunteer for our theatre and am not particularly "technical" but find the system easy to use. I've also tried online booking and couldn't find much wrong with that either. A few of our customers have reported problems printing their e-tickets but I can't comment on that.

Cons

Hi Yvonne. Thanks for the review. I hope our support staff were able to resolve any printing problems your customers had. Sadly any time you are reliant on customers' home printers, there's that potential. The other thing to look out for is where the booking confirmation email gets caught in their spam filter. Thankfully those issues are pretty rare, and easy for our support staff to resolve quickly.

BW

Ben W.

Absolutely brilliant!!

As a long time established pantomime group we have been stuck in our ways for many years running a manual cash/cheque based ticket sales system. We decided to explore online ticket sales this year after a rise in non collected & non paid for tickets and also move into the 21st century! We cannot fault ticket source in any way! The support we have received for little niggles & how to's has been exceptional on the odd occasion we have had to ring them we are always greeted by a very friendly, knowledge member of staff who couldn't do anymore for you! Functionality has been great! Could recommend it any more highly! Keep up the good work guys, exceptional product.

DR

Dale R.

Excellent Service - Don't know how we managed without it

Several local theatre groups have taken our lead and now also use TicketSource. It's so easy, even for the non-techie. The printing is so simple and reliable, bookings can be made by anyone you give access to it (all our members booking their's and their families tickets themselves) and it even has a simple CRM system inbuilt now. Great, just great. We hide the credit card charge in our ticket fee to encourage online sales and although they started slowly we now see 30-50% of sales going through the service. It costs us a little more but we're too small to have a dedicated booking office person so it's ideal.

Cons

Thanks for the review Dale. Glad to hear the system is working well for you.

DR

Dale R.

Excellent Service - Don't know how we managed without it

Cons

Thanks for the review Dale. Glad to hear the system is working well for you.

KL

Kathleen L.

Harlow Chorus Concert Ticket Sales

Ticketsource is, on the whole, easy to use in order to add concert details and update any changes to details as necessary. I'm not so happy with the recently slightly changed formats of the Daily Summary sent by email but am getting used to that. If I've encountered any problems, technical or otherwise, customer support is excellent - helpful, speedy and efficient.

Cons

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Kathleen. I'm glad you're happy with the system. If you could contact us about the Daily Summary changes that would be helpful as we haven't made any changes in a long time and would love to know what the issue is! It may be we can help you out.

SH

Sue H.

First time user

This is the first time we have used an outside agency to sell tickets for our Festival. As the Box Office manager I have found it brilliant. It's quick, easy to use and every query I've had has been answered simply and straightforwardly. Everything I thought might be an obstacle just wasn't! Our first event is next week, and we'll see how the system works after that - hopefully nobody sitting on each other's laps. I cannot comment on any other aspect of the system, such as finance reports etc, but so far I think it's terrific.

Cons

Thanks Sue. Hopefully the rest of the process will work as seamlessly. It usually does :-) ...but just let us know if there's anything you'd like help with.

CD

Carol D.

First class ticketing solution matched by outstanding customer service

TicketSource has been simply superb. The service has taken the hassle out of managing our box office and online sales now make up a significant proportion of bookings. The website is straightforward to use and on the odd occasion where it has been required, help is never far away. It is refreshing to find a company wanting to help you out so much, you genuinely feel like a valued customer. Highly recommended!

Cons

Hi Carol. Thanks for the great review. I'm glad to hear you feel like a valued customer. We value all our customers of course, but as one of our earliest, RATS is particularly special to us! It's hard to believe it's been almost 10 years! I'm delighted you guys are still with us! :-)

SJ

Sarah J.

Excellent Ticket facility

I use TicketSource about 6 times a year for selling tickets online for concerts. The site is very good, it is generally very simple to see how to set a concert up. The fees are very reasonable and the money gets paid without fail promptly after the event. The 'Help' facility is good and the customer service is excellent. I got a phone call from them a few days after I registered simply to see if everything was ok and to make a connection with me. That was a good personal touch. I have recommended TicketSource to several friends who now use them for their own events.

Cons

Hi Sarah. Thanks for taking the time to review us¿ and for recommending us to your friends. Very much appreciated. :-)

IK

Ian K.

Coach Potato

Would like to work with you to develop existing software product to be more tour event friendly This is a big market and I know with a few tweaks you could open up more opportunities. Example instead of door opening times could provide coach pick up points

Cons

Hi Ian, thank you for your recent review. You have raised some interesting points here, and our development team are continuously working on new releasing new features. If you would like to add your ideas to our <a href="http://feedback.ticketsource.co.uk/">feedback site</a> our developers use this as a way of informing them about what event organisers need most. All the best.

TJ

Trevor J.

House of Stand Up loves TicketSource

There's a choice when considering who you should trust with your external ticket sales. However TicketSource initially explained everything in an easy to following format and in over three years as a customer they've never disappointed. They are constantly improving their product and updating customers with a regular newsletter. On the very few times I've needed to contact the support team whether by email or phone my query has been dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner. TicketSource are a company that I would have no hesitation in recommending.

Cons

Thank you Trevor. It's gratifying to know you've had such a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to express that.

PW

Pamela W.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Great site and service

Easy to set up and use. Has all the features I needed. Users also commented on how easy the system is to use

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Has all the features I needed

Cons

Nothing the system had everything I needed

Hi Pamela, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. All the best.

JO

John O.

First time user

I found they system a little difficult to understand until I had the guidance of the support staff. Following that was less of a problem but I still found some of the menus in terms of ticket display a little confusing. The search for a gig on the customer site is not always foolproof as well

Cons

Hi John, thank you for your recent review. We were pleased to hear you were able to get the answers you needed from our Support Team. If there are ever any other queries you have, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We are in the process of working on the customer ticket buying site at present, so please bear with us. All the best.

CA

Colin A.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Very easy to use service - great support and reasonable fees. Sold over 2,000 tickets through them.

The ability to easily sell tickets online

Pros

Ease of setup Very helpful support Quick reports that can easily be reviewed on a phone Quick payment

Cons

Reports selection is poor. We were mailing our own tickets and to do the weekly mailing I had to download two reports into Excel, join using VLOOKUP and then manually check as the address report does not have the customer reference and if there are two people with the same surname the address reports sorts differently to the sales report.

Thanks for the great review Colin, sorry you struggled with our reporting. We've designed it so we handle as much as possible and this makes it tricky when organisers want to fulfil their own orders! But watch this space, reporting is getting an overhaul next year.

DH

Dick H.

Ticketsource Review

Delighted with ticketsource, which I find extremely user friendly and simple to use. I have now converted our local theatre, our local music concert organisation, and our local festival to on-line ticketing through ticketsource. The other organisations involved like it. There's no registration for purchasers, one-off events can be easily included, and amendments to events are easy to do. The reporting system is fine, and moneys are paid efficiently. All told a very satisfactory product.

Cons

Glad to hear you're happy with the system Dick. The review is greatly appreciated ¿and we can't thank you enough for referring the other event organisers and venues in your area.

HN

Heidi N.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

Ticket source fun for ticketsb

Satisfied it was a decent experience jojestly

Pros

That it was fairly easy to use and follow along and the prices

Cons

Not more information on page very basic. Could have had more products for sale

Thank you very much for your review Heidi. All the best

AD

Alison D.

So easy and customer support were fantastic

Pros

I have not done anything like this before and was a bit nervous but it was so straightforward and easy to use.I liked being able to check the ticket sales and was simple to do refunds.

Cons

Thanks Alison, I'll pass your compliments onto our Support team. They're always glad to hear they've done well.

MA

Molly A.

Excellent Customer Service. Always polite and willing to help.

Would be helpful if box office stayed open until the start of the performance to cope with people coming in the door.

Cons

Hi Molly, thank you for taking the time to review us. If you'd like to sell tickets up to the moment, then it's possible to set online ticket sales to go off as soon as 1 minute before an event is due to start. This allows customers waiting in line to use our self-service portal to receive an email or SMS text ticket for the performance. If you'd like assistance finding and using these settings, contact our Support team and they'll be happy to assist you. https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/contactus

KM

Kendal M.

Ticket source Review

I think it is a good way for people to book tickets and it is easy for a user to go through the process. i just wish that the printing go tickets option was still available as not having that is a bit of problem.

Cons

Hi Kendal, thank you for your recent review. We're pleased to learn that you and your customers find the system easy to use. Our Thermal Ticket Print Server will enable you to print your inhouse tickets, for more information please visit our <a href="https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/kb">Knowledgebase</a> or contact <a href="mailto:support@ticketsource.co.uk">support@ticketsource.co.uk</a> All the best.

RD

Rhona D.

Could be simplified?

Could be simplified for ease of use. It would be good if free places didn't have to pay a booking fee. We want to include free spaces on at our events so they are accessible, but if folk still have to input credit card details etc. and pay a fee it doesn't really work.

Cons

Hi Rhona, thank you for your recent review. Our system is free for unpaid events, so there shouldn't be any fees applied to free tickets, unless the customer has requested postal tickets or mobile tickets. For more information on setting free events, please contact <a href="mailto:support@ticketsource.co.uk">support@ticketsource.co.uk</a>. All the best

CC

Colin C.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

First Time User

Good

Pros

Setting up the event was really easy to do.

Cons

Some things I had to find out how, like how to move a booking etc

Hi Colin, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. All the best