TicketSource Reviews - Page 7

AB

Angela B.

Software for softies

We have used Ticketsource for 2 annual music festivals held in October, in Buckinghamshire. We were able to set up the venues and events with minimal support from Ticketsource. The system enabled an initial 'in house' box office followed by online and telephone provided by Ticketsource. Support from Ticketsource was easily available on the phone, in a user friendly fashion.

Cons

Hi Angela, thank you for your recent review. It's great to hear that the system is working well for you. We were pleased to read your comments on our customer service as we always strive to provide excellent customer service. All the best.

AY

Alan Y.

Useful ticketing system

We are a small singing group using a small local theater for our performances. We sell most of our tickets via TicketSource and have found their system invaluable, especially for a small group like ours with few resources. The system is easy to use, both for us as a group, and for our audience, and we now wonder how we managed without it in the past.

Cons

Thanks for the great comments Alan, I'm glad we've managed to please both you and your customers! We designed the system so it would to appeal to any size of organisation - large or small - and your success story helps assure us we made the right decision in doing so.

JC

John C.

Online Box Office and Ticket Sales Solution

Ticketsource provide a very intuitive and easy to use system that was a perfect partnership for our theatre group. It allows a great deal of control and provides brilliant reporting facilities that we have found very useful for managing and analysing our events. The merchant/sales service is great for an organisation like ours where setting up our own online merchant service is impractical. The Ticketsource team have always been on hand should we need any questions answering or help with the system.

Cons

Thanks for the sterling review John. It's great to hear that the back office functionality is proving as useful to you as the online sales facility.

JP

Jane P.

So glad we chose TicketSource

TicketSource offer a great service. We chose them because we operate reserved seating at several different venues and the programme allows you to create seating plans. All their staff are knowledgeable and helpful and don't make you feel an idiot! There is quite a lot to learn at first, but the it gets easier. We are now finding the reports on sales and who purchases very useful. Thank you TicketSource!

Cons

Hi Jane, thank you for your glowing review of TicketSource. It's great to read that you're happy with the system and have found our team helpful with any queries you have had. All the best.

RF

Richard F.

Easy online ticket sales

Using Ticketsource has allowed us to expand into online ticket sales, which is not something we would otherwise have been able to do. The flexibility of charges (allowing a fixed charge, a percentage of the ticket, etc) allows us to ensure customers are not burdened with the complete cost of using the service.

Cons

That's great! Thanks Richard, glad you're loving the flexible pricing schemes we offer. We're always seeking new ways to add value to our services and love feedback from our Organisers. If you've any suggestions on how we can improve further, make sure to get in contact to let us know!

AA

Alexis A.

Entertainment, self-employed

Feedback

Very successful. Will definitely use again.

Pros

It was easy to use but the thing I was most pleased with, was the Customer support. With using it for the first time there were many incidents when I needed to ask how to do something. They were always helpful, informative and avoided sounding exasperated!!

Cons

Encountered none so far, thank you. Pleased.

Hi Alexis, thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We are pleased to hear you have benefitted from our customer support services.

GD

Ged D.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

First Time TS Users

This was our first year with TS, and we’ll certainly use them again next year. Over 50% of our pre-sales came via TS, even though it was a late decision to use it and our poster’s didn’t include a TS reference.

Pros

It was extremely easy to set up and use. Prior to using TS we had used manually numbered tickets to check sales volumes. The TS sales reports were used on a very frequent basis to check sales.

Cons

Nothing really, at first the idea of a booking fee for our customers seemed unattractive, however, there were no negative comments and people really liked being able to pay electronically.

Thank you very much for sharing your first experience using TicketSource. I am sure others will find this useful. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next event!

AO

Anthony O.

Administrator entitlement

All aspects of managing ticket source appears very easy to operate and obtain reports on, even for the technophobes of our group. Only con found so far is how to change income from normal ticket prices when a third 'discouted' option is in place yet not set up on system. This has been referred back to my groups' installer of the system to address. Cannot understand why we did not do this earlier.

Cons

Thanks for the review Anthony. If your group's installer or administrator is having any trouble with those changes please tell him or her not to hesitate to call us on 029 2071 3200¿ Our technical support team will be happy to help.

DG

David G.

Pirbright Players

I've found Ticketsource really useful for our amateur dramatics group. We're able to have both online bookings and traditional bookings, using cheques, for our performances. Our online bookings have increased as customers realise how easy it is to use. The software is straightforward and links well into our website. Ticketsource's customer service, when needing help, is very good. I'd recommend this booking system.

Cons

Hi David, thank you for your recent review. It's great to hear how well both your online and traditional bookings have been integrated through the system. All the best.

PL

Phil L.

I recommend Ticket Source

I have used Ticket Source to provide an online ticketing outlet for two events this year, and its so easy to set up and use I am recommending Ticket Source to people I meet who are looking for an online booking service. On the one occasion I needed help - the support team responded promptly and resolved the problem. I will be using Ticket Source again.

Cons

Hi Phil, thank you for your very kind review. It's wonderful to hear how easy you have found the system to use and get started selling tickets. And thank you for passing on your experiences to fellow event organisers. All the best.

SI

Sara I.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

It’s a Musical

Pros

Having TicketSource to manage our events is brilliant easy to use no handling of queries and keeps it professional

Cons

We didn’t find any problems with TicketSource even when we had a query we were able to speak with someone straight away

Hi Sara, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. We are pleased to hear everything has been so positive.

AH

Alan H.

TS Review - Brewhouse Theatre, Taunton

Customer Service staff are always extremely helpful and knowledgeable, keen to help and responsive to our issues. The software is easy to use for our box office volunteers, the only drawback is the limited reporting features. Our Chief Exec would love a system that allows more analysis of sales, demographics and sales patterns...

Cons

Thanks for the great feedback Alan, I've passed your comments on to our Development team. We're currently looking at a revamp of the reporting system and if you have any specific requests aside from the ones you've mentioned - we'd love to hear about them!

SD

Shaun D.

The best move we've ever made

We took the decision to go with ticket source a few years ago and have never looked back since. Professional in every aspect and so easy to use. We don't yet use the "Scan" feature (as we haven't really needed to) but i can imagine this being a real winner with bigger events. The report facilities are also fantastic. Never had any problems whatsoever and I would recommend TicketSource to anyone...!

Cons

Thanks Shaun, it's lovely to see someone as enthusiastic about our features as we are. If you have any suggestions for features or improvements you'd like to see, get in touch with us!

js

jennifer s.

Greta customer support!

The customer support is great! - I made a few errors/needed help a few times. I rang the helpline and spoke to someone every time who talked me through any problem without being patronising to a noncomputer person! I have now used ticket source for 2 events (Musical Theatre shows.) I will be using the site again and recommend it to everyone I know! - Thank you.

Cons

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your recent review. We were delighted to read your comments about our Support Team as we always strive to offer excellent customer service. And thank you for recommending us too! All the best.

CB

Craig B.

We love Ticketsource

We have been using Ticketsource as our primary box office service for the past 5+ years. The software is easy to use and intergrates into our mailing helping us to save on time. The Ticketsource gang are always quick to respond, very efficient and so friendly, we don't have to think twice about contacting them with queries.

Cons

Hi Craig, thank you for your recent review. It's great to hear about how you use the system and how easy you have found it. We always strive to offer exceptional customer service, so it's wonderful to read how helpful you have have found us. All the best.

GB

Gwilym B.

A brilliant answer to a question we didn't know that we needed to ask

Occasionally we have the opportunity to sell car park spaces for events and Ticket Source has been the ideal tool for us to take pre payment for people traveling from afar. When it comes to market the availability of spaces the ability for people to book in advance and secure their places in advance has been a blessing. The guidance from the office when setting up for individual events has been exceptional

Cons

Great to see how flexible the system can be - booking for parking spaces and camping sites has been a surprisingly popular use across the UK! Thanks for the review, Gwilym

DS

Darren S.

Making Ticket Management Easy

We have been using the system for nearly a year to keep a track of our school performances. The system allows us to know exactly how many people we are expecting with ease. No more sitting for hours making paper tickets that are then binned. Tickets can be allocated seating or non- allocated, Tickets can also be scanned in on the night which is great for generating a fire register. Great system, and we shall continue to use it for the foreseeable future. Highly recommended

Cons

Thank you for the positive comments Darren, we hope you'll be with us for many years to come!

FM

Farquhar M.

Box office service

I think the site is greatly improved. It's very easy for punters to use, and I, as the event organiser am able to manage my own bookings very effectively. The help services are very quickly responsive and positive. I think it's a great site. There's a very small suggestion. When you block a number of places from sale, the name you include only shows on one of the places. It would be good if all blocked seats held names.

Cons

Hi Farquhar. Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to review us. I'll pass your suggestion to the development team. It sounds like a good idea to me. Regards, Alex

HS

Hilary S.

Excellent ticketing system

I've used this system both as a buyer of event tickets and as a manager selling tickets for a show. it's a simple, easy-to-use system which works really well. the set up process takes no time and it's designed to be accessibly to even informal settings like a family garden party. Fantastic and supportive staff check that you are doing OK. I recommend them highly.

Cons

Hi Hilary, thank you for your recent review. It's great to hear how easy you have found using the system, and that you've experienced both sides of it as an event organiser and as a customer. All the best.

MN

Mark N.

One of the best services I have used in any sector

Ticketsource is really easy to use and the customer service is absolutely outstanding. Unlike so many service companies, Ticketsource actually listen to and act upon feedback. Using the service frequently has raised areas where I think refinements would be beneficial - in both cases Ticketsource has adopted that feedback (which I've no doubted was duplicated by other users) to make its service better than ever.

Cons

Hi Mark. You're spot on, that's why feedback is so critical, as it allows us to prioritise future system developments (in part) according to how how many users request it. Thanks for the review.

PR

Pamela R.

The system was so user friendly, and managing our event was terrific, why did we not discover Ticket

My experience was only positive , staff very helpful with any minor glitches I had but once I got the hang of the reports and functions of the system it was so easy.The promptness after the event at getting details of our overall sales and income was superb. I cant praise Ticket source enough.

Cons

Hi Pamela, Thank you for the review. I'm glad you've had such a positive experience with us! If you've any suggestions on how we can improve our features or services, do feel free to get in contact. We're always happy to listen to feedback. https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/contactus

GB

Grace B.

Music, 1-10 employees

Langtoun Jazz

It is an excellent ticketing platform

Pros

Easy to set up event info, fast transfer of revenue

Cons

There is nothing I did not like. I am very happy and will continue to use for future events

Hi Grace, thank you very much for sharing your feedback and pleased to hear everything went well for you.

Alex R.

Performing Arts, self-employed

Easy and excellent

I will be back in 2 years time for our next show!!!

Pros

This is the first time using ticket source as I usually do tickets myself. Ticket source was easy to set up and manage, I was able to change things even after tickets had gone on sale, refunds and exchanges were also easy to do.

Cons

I had a little trouble in the beginning setting up 2 events on the same day but the customer services was very helpful and fixed the problem right away!

Thank you very much for your review Alex, and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next event.

SB

Shaun B.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

EMCA Sell Outs

Easy online ticketing - sorted!

Pros

Easy set up and copying of events, great ticket management and front of house reporting.

Cons

Nothing - I have managed a couple of events and everything runs smoothly AND payment is quick - well done team!

Hi Shaun. Thank you very much for your review, and we are so pleased you have found everything simple to use so far.

cn

chloe n.

Fund-Raising, self-employed

excellent!

Excellent customer service, great product.

Pros

very easy to set up! Even for me who is a bit of a technophobe

Cons

Not always obvious how to change settings. Eg. I wanted to change the time that sales could run to - couldn't find it on the evening of my event, so may have lost sales.

Hi Chloe, thank you for sending over your feedback. Im glad you had a positive experience overall. I realise your event has now passed but for future reference if you get stuck with something our support line is open until 7pm on week days and we have an online knowledgebase on hand to help you out where needed https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/kb . We hope to welcome you back as an event organiser again in the near future! All the best.