TicketSpice Reviews

TicketSpice

Online ticketing and reservation system

TicketSpice

Is it possible to give six stars?

TicketSpice has made selling tickets for our small workshops a breeze. Our older, less tech savvy community has had no issues using this solution.

Pros

I love how affordable this solution is. The transaction fee is minor and there are no monthly fees. As a small non profit, offering small workshops, this was seriously appreciated.

Cons

It took me a little while to realize the other solutions offered by WebConnex. We setup TicketSpice for an event before eventually using RegFox because it was more complex.

Very easy to use and removed all of the headaches that we've had to deal with on prior events.

Saved time and money.

Pros

Easy to use, tracking, refunds, payments, processing. Easy to customize pages. Everything was very easy and made our event much smoother. Scanning was a cinch and lines moved fast. Can't really think of anything to change it was so good.

Cons

We had a weird glitch, which could be totally unrelated but it would add a random amount of drinks to some tickets. Easy to refund though so not a big deal. Of 200+ registrants, only 5 people had this.

Love the on-demand support!

Pros

Great ticket sales are in your control with this software. You have full customizing power and the option to create free or paid ticketing for your event. You can easily gather all the information you need from ticket buyers and when you need help, it's only a chat away!

Cons

They have a very similar software called regfox, it is a little unclear when it is best to use each but the good news is, once you learn one, you can work on the other too!

AWESOME experience! Easy and effortless

Everything was done in the program, i.e. accounting, statistics, and graphs.

Pros

The biggest pro for me was the fact that money was available immediately, enabling me to use the funds as they came in to handle expenses. Secondly, the fees were very reasonable. I love the fact that it was so easy to navigate and understand for myself and purchasers. This was the very first time I did something and Ticketspice was recommended.

We love TicketSpice!

Pros

TicketSpice's customer service, integrations and customizations are awesome! And their fees are than anything else I’ve found. The app is especially user-friendly and intuitive to use. Our volunteers who used the app to check people in were thoroughly impressed. And we got people into our concert and out of the cold in record time! Even one of the ladies who is intimidated by "technology" said the app was so easy.

Cons

It's not even really a problem, but we had a lady who purchased three tickets and then needed to switch only one of those tickets to the other night of our concert and that's not possible. You can only switch entire ticket orders to another night of the event. But customer service came up with a workaround for us which was great!

Great For Non Profits

Pros

Was looking for a low cost ticket solution w ease of use. Ticket Spice was great fit for us.

Cons

Hard to say our experience has been great and if ever had small issue or question always got quick response.

Easy Integration for client work

Loved the ease of setup and color controls. I'd definitely use this again

Pros

Had a client who needed a ticket platform for a conference. After reviewing the available options we decided on TicketSpice. The cost of the platform and transaction fees made this the most competitive option for us. It was easy to set up the sales page and there were a good amount of rules and purchase rules.

Cons

The software doesn't allow granular control over layout and forces their branding. Great option for the price though

Stop researching, TicketSpice is your answer.

Pros

It's ease of use and the customer service by far.

Cons

Not really a con, but it takes a couple of minutes to understand how really easy it is to use.

Taste of Fayetteville

We were trying to ease our day of ticket sales at our 7th annual event and we decided to try and pre-sale some of our tickets through TicketSpice. What a great venture - the online sales were easy for our customers and redeeming the tickets with the scanner was lightning fast. Would definately recommend using TicketSpice!

Pros

Cons

Would like more reporting features

A robust ticketing system

Pros

Ticket spice offers a lot more flexibility in putting events together. We had a complex request for our ticketing and TicketSpice was able to help us with that solution

Cons

I believe its a relatively new company so they're still figuring out the tech support side.

Great product and GREAT customer service

fantastic. Great company

Pros

It's user friendly, get the job done and the customer service is fast and top notch

Cons

I don't like how I still have to pay when I host a free event...but I also get it

Best web-based option for all your ticket sales needs

Pros

Create and customize virtually all aspects of free or paid ticket sales. Ticket spice allows you to choose how many customers per ticket, which is helpful when selling a table with multiple seats. Ticket spice also has GREAT customer service with their live chat features.

Cons

Ticket spice is very similar to another webconnex product, regfox. It is difficult to know when to use which option but regardless, is a great product.

Quick and Easy to Learn with Amazing Support

I have used various ticket platforms for our zoo and TicketSpice is by far the most flexible system I have ever used. The new platform is even more amazing with enhanced logic and a robust design interface. The best part is they provide amazing support and are continually improving their product. I had a little trouble learning the ins and outs of the new Actions logic, but with a little guidance and practice, I had a whole new world of possibilities open to me. I highly recommend this product and encourage anyone to check it out even if they are using a different system.

Great Customer Support

Pros

We were able to get our ticket system up and running in a short amount of time. The Ticket Spice Team help to make our process easier. Easy to use Customer Support

Cons

We have have nothing to report at this time.

Customer Service reps and developers won't stop until you are completely satisfied!!!

Pros

The hands on videos that help answer questions are very helpful and provide user friendly directions.

Great for Professional Clubs

Increased accuracy in determining attendance.

Pros

Ease of creating multiple campaigns and allowing specific guest access. This is beneficial as the VP of Communications for a professional club that administers several different events chaired by different board members, all of whom require limited access. The ability to offer different ticketing levels and to purchase multiple tickets is also a great and necessary capability.

Cons

Does not easily integrate with Wordpress or Mail Chimp - requires Zapier to connect.

Easy & Powerful

Setting up an online ticketing site is a breeze with TicketSpice. We found that we were able to customize anything we wanted, but more importantly, I felt I had direct access to the database fields with their reporting wizard. I can pull any customized report for any committee that I wanted. Finally, the attendee scanning mobile app was a joy to use. It actually made check-in fun. Volunteers were able to focus on welcoming guests and not on the technology.

Stress free ticket sales

If you are planning a large event, there is already so much to worry about! After trying TONS of ticket selling platforms, this was by far the most comprehensive and competitive as far as pricing and functionality. I am so impressed with the level of customer service. They have truly worked with us to make sure our events go off without a hitch! I would suggest this to an organization, big or small, for your next ticket selling platform!

Cons

Just what we were looking for

Easy to build, use and keep track of sales

Pros

The ease of keeping track of sales and printing reports

Cons

It did cost a little more than expected in the end but it was worth it

WebConnex Rocks!

We are a teeny event staff of 3 people. I manage ticket processing and the customer database. WebConnex has reduced my data entry and ticket processing time down to almost NOTHING! I love the formatting options and the back-end database tools. I'm so excited to see what they come up with next and look forward to using their products for many events to come.

A Non Profits first experience with on line ticketing

The functionality, availability of reports, ease of use and cost are all worthy of five stars. I would highly recommend TicketSpice. I'm sure that ease of the process facilitated ticket sales. Customer service was always quick to respond but the system is so easy to navigate you most likely will not need their service once your account is established

Switch-Over from Previous Platform

Pros

Although I just discovered TicketSpice a day ago, I've been selling event tickets for our venue (both online and in-house) for over 25 years. It is quickly obvious that they have carefully built an excellent site. However, I am particularly impressed with their quick response times for customer assistance questions.

Cons

There are no complaints yet (only two days in).

Thanks for all the help

Great

Pros

The features and help from staff. Not being a technical person. They provided all the help we needed to get it completed.

Cons

Some was to technical for me but the help was right there when needed.

Love Ticketspice

Love it!

Pros

The easy to use, and makes me look great !

Cons

Hadn’t ran across a con yet and I will not be looking for one. I’m already satisfied so it can only get better

TicketSpice Rocks!

We had an incredibly easy experience with TicketSpice. Very easy to you. Intuitive. The best event software available.