All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Timely

Booking Software for Hair, Beauty & Wellbeing Professionals

Timely Reviews

I did setup Timely for a hair salon, they were impressed

Pros

Unclutter your work space with stickups and pieces of paper that you somehow never find. This cloud based software is really great at keeping appoinments time in an orderly fashion. It is designed for beauty parlors or busy professionals alike.

Cons

If you have different time zone, like they have in Russia, better be alert when you make your appointments.

Timely is great, value for money

Making appointments anywhere on other devices. Easy end of day cashing up

Pros

I like that I can make bookings on other devices out of the salon. Also to keep clients records and predict what I will make in advance.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little slow, and simple tasks when changing/editing appointments can take longer than they should as the process needs to be done in a round abouts way.

Great for individual appointments ONLY.

I used this to book individual and group sessions in a gym environment. Have since switched to another system, which works better for group sessions. Sad to move away from the reporting and CRM integration.

Pros

It was pretty easy to use & had a great CRM element and reporting functionality.

Cons

Doesn’t support group session / classes overly well. Support was dropped quietly a couple of months ago.

Love Timely!

I love that I found timely a few years ago. I have been so happy with the quality of the app and the service to provides to me. After using shortcuts for years and I've been very happy to switch over. Like all things, development takes time and there are a few things that it can't do for me yet, but they are in the works! I would never look back and I've recommended this app to a few people now, and they love it just as much! Great value for money! Thank you Timely! Bianca

Cons

Great software, great service and great saving!!

Its been great, all very straightforward. The transfer from ourother software was the big deal, but once it was complete we coulduse Timely very easily and help was alway quick when you needed it!

Pros

Price, ease of use, cloud based.

Cons

I really wish there were a loyalty programme. Our previous software acculated loyalty points based on a certain amount of dollars spent by the client. You could set the ratio. Without this we've resorted to having coffee card style system which is a bit of a pain. I would happily py a little more for a loyalty programme like our previous one.

Really good but still room for improvement

Pros

I love that it handles recurring events, products, Xero sync (even if only one way), discounts, vouchers.

Cons

- Xero Sync is limited: my now unsupported proprietary software was able to void invoices and handle payments better. - Can't invoice a batch all at once or send invoices in a batch, have to manually send each one. - No sign up form online (seriously...)

Timely makes me a better psychic

I've used Timely for over s year and I love it. Timely has made my psychic business more efficient. Clients book, pay and then they're on my doorstep. It's that easy. Timely lets me be a great psychic, it helps me be bad at admin and that I love.

Pros

Ease of use and efficiency.

Cons

I've been waiting for a detailed booking form that I can program and set for me to get more info from my clients. Apparently it's coming soon.

Fast, efficient, easy

Fast Efficient Easy Vouchers Retail + booking Everything I need (just need to be able to scan barcodes for retail purchases)

Pros

It is so user friendly, fast & easy. My clients have mentioned that they are really happy with it and like how they can see days/times that are available and can book in when it suits them. It is far cheaper than hiring a receptionist.

Cons

I wish I was able to use a barcode scanner when I am selling products, I have barcodes on my products and have input this info but when I tried to scan it wouldn't work.

Good for small business

I have my own private practice as a psychologist. Having timely frees up time otherwise spent sending reminders etc when scheduling appointments. As someone not exactly born organised, I find it a real help.

Pros

Automated reminders, easy to use.

Cons

As a one-person outfit who works across multiple locations, I find it annoying not to see all my appointments for the week on one screen. I don't want to go by location.

Operational efficiency

We started using Timely only a year ago and we can safely say that we ONLY regret the fact that we haven't started using it before. Our business operational efficiency has turned inside out, with valuable customers' data in hand, appropriate appointment time allocations, clearer listing of all our services and packages, and ease of use when applying changes, rescheduling and booking planning of...

Cons

One very happy customer :-)

Love Timely and I am so glad I decided to get an online booking system (prior to this I used a diary and spent many hours getting appointments booked via txt and phone conversations). Seamless now and my clients love the fact that they can go and book themselves in, easy peasy!

Pros

Easy for tech un-savvy peeps like me.

Cons

Still don't know how to use all features ...yet!

Work/life balance made so much easier with Timely!

I run a small beauty salon with 3 staff and over 1000 clients. Timely has changed my life in so many ways and I am so glad I made the decision to go with them. I can now confirm client appointments on the move, check times and amend staff working hours and so so much more. As a busy mum and a business owner this software allows me to multi task and helps take the stress out of running a business. Thank you Timely!

Pros

App for my phone, easy to use.

Cons

The perfect solution for a golf coach!

I have been using Timely for over a year now and absolutely COULD NOT imagine my business without it. Everything from the classes, scheduling not to mention the integration with my accounting and email marketing software, it is truly by far the best product I have introduced for my business. Thanks to the guys at Timely I can now focus on doing what I love and let their awesome software handle the tasks I don't. Thanks guys!

Pros

Everything

Cons

Nothing

like the program, just need more personalizing.

Pros

Easy to book and easy to book online. Quick search for customers name. easy to learn new employees.

Cons

when we do bulk sms our clients do know who we are because there's not enough characters to say from who the sms is. the sms character options is not enough. We also don't understand why the monthy fee needs to be increase just for 1 extra person on the system, now we only using one name for all the bookings. Would like to personalize the program so that clients know that all notifications are from us.

Simply brilliant and easy to use

Greater company organisiation

Pros

Easy to navigate and very user friendly. In addition it is a very low cost software to run. Cloud based means I can access it from anywhere

Cons

I would like the ability to be able to upload documents to a customers file i.e. consultation forms. Signed consultation and order forms I have to keep on a separate system or paper based.

Great platform for scheduling, one of the easiest programs out there!

Pros

I love how EASY it is to customize this program and how easy is it for clients/customers to use the system. The automated reminders are a HUGE help for everyone!

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about Timely. It's wonderful! Th only thing I wish was, is a way to tally up income without using Quickbooks and/or any other system. I do not need online payment option so it doesn't allow a easy way to figure out income without getting a secondary system involved like Quickbooks.

Great for the sole practitioner. easy to use.

Pros

The GUI and the online booking are fab, especially how I can control which time slots show up for my clients. Love the gift card functionality also.

Cons

The reports need work... can't filter/sort on screen and downloading to a .csi ends up messy. Would also like to be able to customise the design of the invoice and gift cards.

My experience with Timely has always been positive

Pros

As I am a very small 2 person business, I love the freedom from answering the phone; I'm rarely interrupted while cutting clients' hair as most bookings are done via the Timely App; resulting in more quality time with the client in the chair.

Cons

I am still a very new business starting from scratch; I like least the fact that 'anyone' can see whilst looking for an available time, a quiet day with appointments, but I am still just building my client base and that will change.

Easiest online booking system I've ever used.

Clients can book online at a time that suits them. It means i get less calls and more time to treat clients or do admin work.

Pros

Easy to setup and use. My clients love how easy it is to book online with Timely. I also like all the reports and the colourful layout. It has excellent end user options so I can customise almost any part of my system.

Love it

Pros

Easy to use and ideal for bookings I find that all my staff can manage the app easily, and it's pretty simple to see who's doing no what and when

Cons

More staff memebers more costly also no option to transfer all staff members clients through another is member leaves this has to be changed individually which is timely

Timely has changed my life. I now dont have to do the admin myself. Not enough room here to rave!!!

Timely has changed my life. I had a girl doing reception, returning messages and confirmations texts. Timely took this role over almost 100%. The fact that people can buy gift vouchers online has given me more free time that I'm not waiting for people to turn up to purchase in person!!! Love love love

Pros

Online booking system and the online gift vouchers. The automatic confirmation texts have saved me so much time!!!!

Cons

Don't have an outgoing spending function that isn't a 3rd parry and that I can't do discounts on value gift vouchers.

Best decision we every made, should have changed much sooner.

An instant snapshot of my business. Ability to plan for the future. An up to date database. Ability to make changes and respond to my clients needs.

Pros

I love that I can see my appointment schedule anywhere in the world, how easy it is to communicate with my clients, make changes quickly. I also love all the reports timely generates.

Cons

I wish when booking it would remember my clients last services. Ask me if I want to rebook the same service. Most of my clients have repeat services.

Above and Beyond Customer Service

Amazing customer service. always answers your questions promptly and is always available for you The program is very customizable and user friendly for all.

Pros

Accessible from anywhere at anytime - all staff are able to use this and keeps everyone updated - know who is available to teach, where and what time.

Cons

Nothing we have come across.

So easy and reliable

I've been using the Timely app for over a year now. My client loves the text and email reminders. They also love how easy it is for them to book online. It is so simple for the salon to use as well. My girls love it. Can't say enough good things about Timely.

Pros

Easy to use, reliable, text reminders, history on clients is easy to look up.

Cons

Not much I don't like.

Love this app. I have tried sooo many. This is the only one that never frustrates me.

Pros

The way you can completely customize the calendar. The automatic text reminders to clients. Syncs with Google. Syncs with PayPal and MailChimp. So easy to edit great webpage and phone app.

Cons

I wish you could do automatic reoccurring payments. I wish seconds and third people were cheaper to add.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.