All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Timely

Booking Software for Hair, Beauty & Wellbeing Professionals

Timely Reviews

Great tool to use for freelancers!

Pros

I loved the fact that this product was easy for me to set up and track EVERYTHING I needed to get freelance projects going. Not only could I track hours, but I could assign pieces of projects to different things.

Cons

Not a lot to say here that I would improve upon! The product was robust enough for me to use, but not too confusing... overall great product!

Jane Andrews Timely Review

It seemed daunting to go from my appointment book to a computerised system and now I don't know how I managed so long without it. I have more time to work on my Natural Health and Wellness business and clients think it is more professional.

Pros

I don't have to be up late organising appointments for clients and I can put in personal events as well as work ones.

Cons

All good.

Easy and functional

Love what we can do with the Timely app, can't wait to see what else will be added in the future. Super easy to use and has most of the functions I need.

Pros

Can do most things that you can do from main software.

Cons

Would love access to reports from the app.

Great addition to our business

Started with Gettimely about a year ago. Great experience. If you are just starting your business I'm sure the coordination with quickbooks online is great. For us because we have been using quickbooks along time the coordination is not something we can use. But we love the booking service and the clients really like the online booking feature. Easy to use, very customer friendly

Pros

Customer online booking

Cons

didn't coordinate as well as we hoped with quickbooks

Great

Pros

It's so simple to use I love that I can log on from my phone at any time. It's very straight forward

Cons

Sometimes it freezes but besides that we haven't had any issues with Timely since we first started using it

Make appointments in a timely fashion!

Pros

Timely is extremely easy and intuitive to use. It allows appointments to be quickly scheduled with the user friendly interface. Timely also allows users to manage packages and inventory. Overall, Timely is a great all in one program to use for any business.

Cons

Timely can make it a little bit difficult to manage a huge list of clients.

I switched from Revel to Timely and have been so pleased!!!

Online appointments, inventory management, timesheet/roster, sales reports.

Pros

The ease of use. Training on the system is a breeze. Clients also speak highly of the online scheduling calendar, saying it's easy to use

Cons

I wish there was a time clock feature for employees. Right now, if hours are shorter or longer than the roster, I have to go in and manually change it.

Best among (perceived) equals

I can say after doing paid trials of 3 booking cloud based softwares that timely is the best in market. For a prospective buyer this is what I share ; - best ease of usage for client (no gimmick, useless stuff like create login password etc, bloody how many passwords do you expect a person to remember?) - easy to understand for staff : this industry has turnover but timely is easy to train -...

Best thing I ever did!! I haven't looked back Thanks Timely. Just love it

Texting reminders to clients and also the complete data base with contact details

Pros

Gives me a complete data base of all of my clients and also the txt reminders, they have saved me sooooo much time. Very Timely!!!!

Very helpful

Help to organize every day of my business.

Pros

Timely gives my business structure and reliability. I can access the calendar at all times und my clients love the online booking service and email reminders.

Cons

Although I am self employment and working part time, this is a great tool for time saving.

Pros

Time saving in texting reminders, keep track of clients services and purchases, professional bookings/reminder. Great to have the report on how the business is doing. Very easy to use and set up. Linked to Facebook and website online booking is great too.

Cons

Only the fact that I would like to upgrade, but I need more clients to do that.

I manage a beauty salon and Timely is the best system I have ever used

I love this software and there is nothing that I would change.

Pros

I like it because it's super easy and I love the fact that I can link it to other systems like Xero or MailChimp

Cons

It has changed how my business works for the better

Clients do not need to call and leave msg with us anymore... a few clicks and they are booked in.

Pros

quick and easy to setup, friendly staff online to help and my clients love the front end and its ease of use.

Lifesaver!

Adding the use of Timely to our business has allowed us to give our customers the freedom to book their appointments at their own convenience wherever they may fit in their schedules. This saves us and them so much time and frustration. Having the reminder texts with the address attached is so convenient! Thank you Timely Team!

Pros

It is very easy to figure out and use as I am not very tech savvy!

Cons

Not having used it earlier!!!

Deceptive

Good after sales support. Product not as advertised. Or should I say they withheld important information.

Pros

Plenty of functions. Easy to use. Good layout.

Cons

Timely was aware that their software was not suitable for our business, something we only discovered after signing up with them. When we brought it to their attention, they informed us that the problem we have with their software is why a lot of salons choose to leave Timely or not subscribe to Timely. If they were honest, they would have told me before I signed up with them. I lost nearly $1,000 making the transfer to Timely. I can not wait to leave Timely for another booking platform. I am losing business until then!

The best move I made. Ease of use.

More time to do what is important. Like fishing . . .

Pros

Ease of use. Logical, intuitive instructions, and this is the way people are moving and organising their days.

Cons

The only problem that I have is that there are not enough using this program so that I am frustrated trying to say to them USE THIS when they want help to organise their business!

Super simple to use and clients love it

It has been a game changer for our business in terms of managing my client servicing calendar. We're also the only accountant in our region with online booking capability - so it's also helped us to differentiate ourselves from our competitors.

Pros

My clients love that they can book online the type of service they need from our Professional Services practice and that they get a text message reminder. I love how it has streamlined our business and helped us manage appointments - with automated buffer time for just in case a meeting runs over time.

Cons

Having too many options for online appointments is confusing for clients. I'd love it if we were able to have different booking 'landing pages' for different service groups.

Easy to use system, lots of great features and functions.

my whole business is dependent on this software for booking.

Pros

The fact that you can log into it from anywhere as long as you have internet, fairly easy to use as long as you put some time and effort in to discovering what the features are.

Cons

Every now and then we experience glitches in the system etc. unable to log in, screen doesnt show up.

Useful product, worth the price.

Service has been great. Some of the features I would like, such as being able to schedule classes using the mobile app or being able to schedule a series of classes with exceptions would be nice to have.

Pros

ease of use, scheduling classes

Great software!!

Love this software, easy to access from anywhere which makes it so usable. Never miss a client as you can book them in from home on your days of using your cellphone or home computer. Absolutely love it!

Pros

Versatility.

Cons

Nothing.

Program needs work and better customer service

Timely is definitely beautiful and effortless. It is one of the better salon software programs I have come across in my 15 years in this industry however, if you live in Canada/United States this is not the software for you. It does not separate taxes on reports so you can never distinguish between your GST and your PST. Also, it does not offer the tip option and as tips are a massive part of the service...

Cons

Hi Carmen, thanks for your feedback - it's great to hear you found Timely to be one of the best. We're sorry it didn't quite fit your needs. We are constantly adding new features and there's lots more to come. Apologies also for a slow reply, it looks like it took 30 hours for us to respond to your request. This is certainly slower than normal, and replying within 10 hours is something we work hard...

Good app to use

I have veen useing it for years and it is easy to use for me and client. The price quit ok to pay. But in this year price increase for I use sale product or voucher online. I have to have sale online function but not really use it all time. Because is what my business is nail salon and beauty. I am not sale product online. I sale only voucher online. People not buy it all time. Client buy only special time like chrismas.

user friendly

Pros

very easy to add users and information. easy to add booking buttons to websites. user friendly for both users and buttons looking to scheduling online appointments.

Cons

cannot call support, cannot have different time zones for different calendars, no app for android, have to pay extra for text alerts for new appointments

Quick, easy & inexpensive.

Pros

That it does everything I need it to do but isn't ridiculously over priced. I also like that you can open the program anywhere, anytime just using an internet connection.

Cons

I would like if in the stock reports I was able to separate professional and retail stock so I could get a more accurate idea of stock on hand.

Very happy

A great fit for my beauty salon. Reasonably priced and provides nearly everything I need! I love how I can access it from my phone, iPad AND laptop too! And, thanks to the cloud, no messy back up procedures either.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

I just wish the gift voucher function allowed the price to be entered at the POS. It's a tad tedious and time consuming pre-entering all different amounts.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.