All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TimeTap Reviews

Time Tap is the best scheduling platform

Amazing, the customer support team is ridiculously helpful. It took a long time to get the platform running properly and the Time Tap team was happy to schedule multiple training sessions and answered about 100 of my email questions in a timely fashion.

Pros

My tutoring business uses many libraries throughout the San Francisco Bay area and New York to host tutoring lessons. I've tried all of the scheduling platforms and none could handle the multiple locations except for Time Tap. The user experience is super intuitive and easy. I've tried every online scheduler and this one is by far the best.

Cons

It could have some more functionality around repeating appointments.

Hi Sean, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so glad that TimeTap has been able to help our your tutoring business as much as it has and we're flattered to hear that we were able to meet your expectations better than the other softwares you tried! Please reach out to our support team if there is ever anything we can help with! Lucy

Great System Minus the Bugs

We struggled to find a platform allowing us to do what timetap does, We love the system but just wish the small finite details such as the software correctly adjusting to changes being made day to day werent so buggy.

Pros

I love the functionality to schedule/book different types of appointments/classes/events/etc...

Cons

It is very hit and miss. If changes are made to a class that currently has people signed up for it, often times rather than make the change, it will just disappear off your calendar as if it were never there. If no changes are ever being made for customization its great! If things tend to change on the fly, It is not as reliable.

Hi Michael, please reach out to our support team at support@timetap.com and a member of the team can review the activity with you. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

TimeTap Was Just What We Were Looking for!

Our non-profit organization was looking for a better way to book client appointments for registrations and visits to our office. While researching different products, we discovered TimeTap. It's class feature allowed us to set the number of appointments available at one time, as well as the frequency of appointments. The buffer between booking and attending an appointment has also been a great benefit-it gives our staff time to finish up previous tasks and prepare for clients before they arrive.

Pros

It is so great to block off times in my calendar that I am unavailable or away. I also like being able to see how my appointments stack up against the rest of the day-it's been helpful for time management around busy appointment times. TimeTap has also been easy to use for our volunteers, staff and clients-it's minimized a great deal of confusion for our team when booking appointments.

Cons

The email reminders can get a bit repetitive, however that is a minor concern. They make sure I never forget about an appointment, so it's been more helpful than not!

Hi Madi, thanks for the feedback. We're glad our software has been a great solution to streamline all the daily activity for your organization.

Makes my job 100% easier!

Until we started using Time Tap, I was having to enter and maintain all clients appointments, cancelations, confirming and rescheduling. It took a huge amount of time that I could have used for other tasks. Elvis at TT has literally held our hands from day one. Start up was fast, and easy to use. Support is quick to answer your questions and walk you through step by step with on-line appointments....

Pros

I don't have to maintain clients appointments anymore

Cons

Some areas are a little tricky to figure out without TT support.

Thank You, Kelly, for taking the time to leave this review ! It has been a pleasure working with you on getting you account setup. I'm glad to know that we're helping you manage your appointments and clients more efficiently.

Book more clients!

Pros

Easy to use on the front end (for possible clients) and back end (for staff). I've been using since it was checkappointments.com. Integrates very nicely into existing website.

Cons

Unforunately, the graphical interface is a bit outdated, and feels a bit clunky when you are setting it up.

Hi Amy, we'll be sure to update you with new design changes to the system. Many thanks for the review.

Time tap has been a life saver! Great software!

OH so many. 1. Ease of scheduling 2. Convenient canceling and rescheduling 3. Tracking of payment

Pros

I don't have to work with clients individually - they can book their slot! However, I DO have back hand ability to book for them and that is great. I like having both possibilities!

Cons

The app does not work at all... :( I always have issues. I wish that it would allow me to actually cancel or change lessons, it never works if I try to use it for anything other than viewing my calendar!

Hi Rikki, thanks for your feedback about your experience with the back office interface and the app. We're looking into your concerns and will follow up with you with more details. In the meantime you can contact support@timetap.com for help. ~ Rashida

Scheduling made EZ!

Pros

I have the option to do what I want using this platform. I love how easy I can set up multiple locations, input services, accept payments.

Cons

When using the mobile app, everytime I close the screen, can even come back one second later and I'll have to sign back in. The bank doesn't even close out that fast, lol. But I still love it.

Hi there, So glad to hear that TimeTap has made scheduling for your business "EZ"! We have made some updates to our iOS mobile app recently so please be sure to check that you are on the latest version of that. We have our Android update out in Beta right now so if you are an Android user please reach out to us at support@timetap.com to reqest an invite to the Beta platform. Thanks, Lucy

Thrilled customer

I am going on my third month using this product. All I can say is that I am kicking myself for waiting so long to switch over. I am saving about 1 to 1.5 hours a day after switching my calendar over. I used to get about 3-4 (calls, texts, emails) per day that needed a personal response from me, but now that my clients can handle their own appointments, I get about 3-4 (calls, texts, emails) per...

Cons

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Rusty! I really appreciate it. I'm glad we've wound up saving you time every day and that it's been a positive experience for you. Thanks again, Lucy

Customer Service

My time back!

Pros

I love how easy it is for folks to sign up for an interview. It has taken the headache and back-and-forth from trying to schedule something, to an easy "sign up here". I don't know how I ever got anything done before TimeTap!

Cons

Customer Service/Help Desk. They take FOREVER to get back to me. I end up spending more time trying to figure it out on my own, and there have been several times where I try, but still cannot figure it out so I end up wasting my time. It's by far the most frustrating part of TimeTap.

We're pleased to provide scheduling solution to streamline your interview process! Thanks for working with us for your taking the time to leave us a review.

Great system for offices

Pros

I like the ease of inputting appointments and that the calendar then syncs with my Google calendar. It's pretty easy to use. I also like the ability to confirm appointments with clients and staff via email.

Cons

I don't like that I can't set up to do bulk emails without having to sign up with the company. I'd prefer for it to be a feature that I can enable myself. I also think it would be great to be able to block out times that aren't for appointments, but for lunch or tasks that I need to complete.

Hi Alexandra, Thanks so much for leaving us the review and I'm glad that it has been an easy system to use to input appointments and sync with your Google calendar. We do allow you to add Time Offs which would be a good way for you to block out time for lunch and other tasks. Give us a shout at our support email address (support@timetap.com) to learn more about how to do that. We do allow sending of bulk emails, but not sure what you mean by signing up with the company. I or someone on my team would be happy to look into this as bulk emailing is supported by TimeTap. Please let us know! Thanks, Lucy

I use timetap to schedule my appointments with clients

A great way to keep in contact with all of my clients and to make sure I don't over book my schedule!

Pros

I love the accessibility and the ability to see your whole schedule in front of you. The fact that it is available anywhere is amazing!

Cons

Hard to understand at first but once I was able to get the hang of it, it became second nature. Probably a lot harder for newer users.

Alex, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're excited to hear you've enjoyed our services. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

It is a great experience, has increased my appointment booking to almost 100% and love the reminders

Pros

Customer Support has been phenomenal, responds very quickly when I need help and with concise steps! They have navigated me through the software and helped make changes at a moments notice. ! Ease of use for customers and getting more appointments booked.

Cons

Just started using the Time Tap version, so not sure yet. On the Check Appointments, I would prefer that it defaults to cancelling an appointment within an hour of start time. I would also like if it defaulted to scheduling an appointment within 1 hour also.

Thanks so much, Jody, for taking the time to leave this review! It's really been great to work with you and all of the Nationwide staff! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

We love TimeTap!

Pros

You can't beat the price for the features that you receive with TimeTap! It is also very intuitive and user-friendly to set up. Staff is friendly and available for any questions you may have as well.

Cons

The only hiccup we have experienced is having to set up two different accounts because of security - one of our use cases had sensitive information that we did not want other users of the account to be able to see, so we ultimately had to split them off. Enhanced security/viewing roles would be great.

For more information about the security options, send us a question at support@timetap.com. We'd be glad to hear more about your needs.

Love this app, and use it to schedule my clients. Customer service is excellent.

Pros

Flexibility, that it is customizable, that customer service is quick to respond, and always helpful, reasonable price, easy for clients to use, appointment reminders are helpful.

Cons

I tend to find that the online site is easier to use on my phone than the iPhone app. Both are slow to load, however.

Hi April, we appreciate the review and are so glad you're enjoying the service. If you're experiencing any issues with the app, please reach out to us at support@timetap.com. ~ Rashida

Easy to use, very customizable, great customer support. Scheduling 1500+ customers a month.

Condensing all of our scheduling tools into one platform.

Pros

Ease of use, location filters, and the ability to set the exact schedules we need for our multiple locations and staff.

Cons

Reporting. Having trouble creating a report that suits are needs, and gives us all the information we would like to see. The amount of variables we have in our system makes it tough for us to run reports and get all the information.

Thanks, Bryan, for taking the time to leave a review for us. Please reach out to support@timetap.com for assistance with report customizations. We'd be happy to help make sure you're gathering all the information you need about your appointment activity.

Everything you need in one place

We are just working to maximize Time Tap for our needs. I do think we will get there. Marking each student as "completed" is time-consuming, so we are looking for ways to make it easier, or automatic. I think it gets better every month, overall. Sometimes the page seems a little scattered. I think the "look" of a page could be more user-friendly, with more color, more eye-catching fields to find and fill out, etc.

Pros

I like the calendar view, and the ability to filter lists to see just about any scenario I need to see.

Cons

I think the way parents fill it out might not be the most intuitive, because we often get their child's name where it should be parent, or not all fields filled out. I wish the calendar field would show status of child's lesson- completed, no show, etc.

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We do have ways to automate marking an appointment as completed so please reach out to us at support@timetap.com and we can discuss more on that end. I'd love to hear more about your ideas for the look of the page too. We look forward to hearing more from you, Lucy

Poor support even in Business Plan

Pros

- Easy to customize - Easy to manage - Price acceptable for huge teams

Cons

- Very very bad support even in Business Plan. They promise to arrange a dedicated phone number in Business Plan. I asked for a dedicated phone number and it has been over 1 month and no solution. Support team even does not reply my messages for over 15 days !!! - I have been using this program for over 3 years and the system is buggy. They always release new version but in each version system gets buggier

Excellent and seamless. I tried a number of scheduling tools and this is the easiest by far.

Pros

The multiple appointment reminders and how easily appointments are to confirm with clients are key. It's also really easy to modify or cancel appointments and keep people in the loop. As a solo, my ability to keep my calendar up to date without having to go through multiple steps or screens is invaluable and TimeTap does that really smoothly.

Cons

I think the only thing that I would like is to automate synchronizing my personal calendar with my Time Tap calendar so that when someone makes an appointment with me in TimeTap it automatically shows up in my iPhone or Google calendar as well. In truth, that might be a feature of the software already available that I just haven't found yet.

So glad you're finding the software easy to use! And yes, we do have a calendar sync feature available for our Professional and Business plan users. We integrate with iCal, Outlook, Google and a few others. Sending some information to you about how you can set this up. ~Rashida

Timetap has really helped our office!

Pros

I love that Timetap automatically sends email and text reminders to our students to remind them of their meetings.

Cons

I wish I could color code the appointments that are brought over from Outlook or Gmail to differentiate them from the ones added directly through Timetap.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To color code the calendar based on synced appointments versus TimeTap appointments, refer to the left hand filter from the Appointments page. You can select a color based on Status (free or busy synced appointments, open, cancelled, etc.). Please contact support@timetap.com if you need assistance setting this up.

Simple and speedy, does what you need it to and does it well

The TimeTap team is putting something really awesome together here and I'm excited to watch the product grow overall. I have been using the system for about 4 months now and over the time I've been on it they've added a lot of great new features. It's cool to be using a system where it feels like the team behind it really cares about their userbase and understands their pain. Pros: Really easy to...

Cons

Thanks, Elvira! Appreciate you taking the time to provide the valuable feedback on some of the pros and cons of using TimeTap. We're excited to bring you more functionality in the months and years to come! Thanks for trusting us with your schedule, Lucy

TimeTap is an integral part of my business and I can't imagine working without it!

It saves a ton of time. I have nothing but good things to say about TimeTap!

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility is pricing, custom URLs, automatic email reminders, text reminders, calendar syncing, easy rescheduling, etc...

Cons

I can't think of any but my assistant finds it to be too "sensitive" at times. She's only been using it a few weeks though...

We're thrilled TimeTap has been a time saver for your team. We appreciate your feedback!

We are so pleased!

We really appreciate the help of our specialist, Lucy, who understood our functions and was able to set up Time Tap to meet our unique needs. She was able to provide exceptional training and support to our staff. She responded to our questions and challenges timely.

Pros

That is can be individualized to our unique needs. We love the confirmation of appointment email the clients receive.

Cons

It is a little challenging to set up schedules at first. Our staff all have unique schedules that can vary daily, which made set up a little complicated. Once we got the hang of it was easy to overcome.

Hey Kim, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review for us! I know your account had some serious set up involved, but I'm glad once we got it rolling it is making it easier for everyone. That's one of the best things about having onboarding specialists to walk you through everything. Thanks again for the review! Lucy

Best Free Booking System, by far.

As the IT support for the Adelaide University Dental Student Society, I needed a way for students to be able to freely book in class sessions, through the society's website. TimeTap provides the perfect FREE service to do this. TimeTap hosts everything on a miniwebsite which is created for each user, so set up takes place within seconds. TimeTap also comes with a customised HTML code, making integration...

Cons

Hey Maximilian, Wow! Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to leave us this review. It means a lot. I'm glad that you've seen such a positive impact from using TimeTap with your organization. Please keep us in the loop if you have any questions or concerns and need help getting things set up a certain way. Best, Lucy

I'm actually excited to take appointments

While I know I need appointments to grow my business, I always dreaded getting the phone calls and emails requesting appointments because it took so much work to ultimately get anything scheduled. This obviously hampered my ability to actually increase my bottom line, but what can I say? I am a massage therapist...not someone who enjoys being on the phone with folks even if they are offering me money. TimeTap...

Cons

Appreciate you leaving us a review, Julian! It's been great to help you get set up on TimeTap and I'm glad to know we're helping to grow your bottom line. Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with. Thanks, Lucy

I LIKE TIMETAP. IT ASSISTS MY BASIC NEEDS TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS.

BEING ABLE TO LET CLIENTS SCHEDULE THEIR OWN APPOINTMENTS ONLINE.

Pros

HAS THE ABILITY TO BLOCK OFF SPECIFIC TIME FRAME. HAS THE ABILITY TO RESCHEDULE. WHEN SCHEDULING APPOINTMENT, IN THE CONFIRMATION PAGE, THE DIALOG BOX IS VERY HELPFUL TO SYNC TO OUR OTHER CALENDER WHERE WE CAN WRITE NOTES TO TELL US A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT A CLIENT.

Cons

IT TAKES A WHILE TO LOAD, AND IT IS HARD TO GO BACK AND FORTH FROM PAGES BECAUSE IT'S VERY SLOW. I HAVE TO TELL A CLIENT THAT MY SOFTWARE IS RUNNING A BIT SLOW, BEFORE I CAN FINALIZE AN APPOINTMENT.

Hi Amy, Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. I apologize that TimeTap has been running slow for you. We just had a major database upgrade this weekend which should result in noticeable performance enhancements. If things are continuing to run slowly for you, please check your internet connection and then reach out to us at support@timetap.com to let us know what specific screens are operating slowly. Thanks, Lucy

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.