Engageware Logo

Engageware Reviews

User ratings

4.2

• Likelihood to recommend7.57/10

See full reviews by rating

Ease of use, seamless Outlook integration and the ability for my clients to schedule at their convenience have given me & my team our day back.
I have to send a request by email and wait for a day or two for them to get back to me. Very inconvenient when you have a question or problem that needs immediate service.
I'll leave TimeTrade once my year is up. Do not buy this product.
Also, that customer service info seems to be at a different site than where you set the appointment parameters, so I was initially confused. I wonder whether that could be streamlined.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

A good simple app to scheudle appointsments

Pros

I used timetrade very often at first, it is simple to use, once the initial setup is done, very little is required.

Cons

It si not as update as some other apps in auto-scheuling app world. Depending on needs, this one may or may not be appropriate.

LL

Lauren L.

Freed up so much time for my client service managers!

Time Trade freed up so much time for my team by allowing clients to schedule their own appointments, eliminating all the back and forth in that process. The real time feedback clients get when changes are made to my calendar makes it so efficient. Clients have provided great feedback - they love it! The only con is the fact that the update only happens when my Outlook calendar is active. I often close out my email for web meetings with clients and would sometimes find problems with double booking because the calendar was not being updated real time during that process. The pros far outweigh the cons though. I have not done much with integrations and advanced capabilities so I cannot provide feedback from that perspective.

HA

Heather A.

Terrible

TimeTrade was kind of a pain from the start. Once I got it going and got my ical synced, it worked for about a week . Overall TT didn't sync properly with my system for about 10-12 of the 30 days I have used it. Another issue: clients were able to schedule in times I had clearly marked as unavailable directly on the TT user site calendar. This happened more than once and it happened to a few of...

EV

Elysia V.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Used other for 6-12 months

Not a lot of options for the cost

TimeTrade is functional and easy to set up and get using. However, I found it too costly for what it offers/doesn't offer.

Pros

TimeTrade integrates nicely with google calendar. The branding options are useful as well as the ease of use.

Cons

TimeTrade costs more than other schedulers. Additionally, the live link feature -- which is a must, is not available with TimeTrade.

AC

Anita C.

Good experience overall

Would like to be able to see all of the appointments, regardless of appointment type, in one area so I could see at a glance the name of the client or the email, and weather or not they responded instead of having to go to each appointment type to check and click on each appointment to see the email address of client. Would like to run reports on requests sent vs. scheduled. It would also be cool if there was an option to just send a follow up invitation with the click of a button to a client that has not responded. Overall we are getting appointments booked through this system and like how it looks on the clients end.

JS

Joselin S.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Time Saver

It saves me time and my clients and customer like the ease of use.

Pros

It saves me countless time and the back and forth with candidates and clients to identify a mutual time that works for us both. I have spoken with so many who have said " What a great tool, I need that!"

DM

Doug M.

Computer Software, self-employed

Among the better schedulers with room to grow

I tried TimeTrade a year ago for the first time and their website looked very amateur which made me doubt the quality right off the bat. I was impressed with the final output given my initial expectations and TimeTrade has made many improvements over the past year. Personally, I still prefer ScheduleOnce but I have kept an eye on TimeTrade as well as YouCanBook.me. The main issues I have had was design customization of the calendar pages typically being offered only on the highest packages which left my clients overpaying for other features they did not need.

Pros

Shows regular signs of growth and improvement.

Cons

Last time I used Timetrade, I could not get a custom themed/colored calendar for a client without selecting their top-tier package which was not the best value at that time.

ZW

Zach W.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Time saver for scheduling appointments

Pros

Fantastic way to schedule appointments and has saved me hours of going back and forth trying to find a time that matches up.

Cons

Making sure my calendar in outlook is up to date and blocked off accordingly

Cory C.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Good for booking meetings but nothing else really

We use TimeTrade to help our clients book meetings with us by giving them access to our Outlook calendars.

Pros

It is easy to set up and easy to use. Seems very basic.

Cons

There's really not much more functionality to it. Underwhelming.

SB

Shirley B.

Timetrade has made our job so much easier and less time consuming taking appointments by phone.

Good product, good price, outstanding customer services. When I would send in an email dealing with a problem or issue with TimeTrade it was a matter of minutes when someone would contact me to help resolve the issue. The fact that is give a confirmation number and email to the person that made an appointment is outstanding. We have had a few issues of double bookings on some calendars but still not a big issue. TimeTrade is a great product and I would highly recommend it to any business that would require such a service.

JN

Jessica N.

Computer & Network Security, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Scheduling Customers

It has been helpful in accomplishing the simple task that I need done--enable my customers to easily schedule time with me and my team.

Pros

This a really nice tool for my customers to be able to schedule meetings easily. It also is great because once someone books, there is the capability to alert the stakeholders that the meeting is set.

Cons

It is a little clunky looking and feeling. My colleague who is the main manager of the technology on our team does not like it too much either and claims some functionalities are not there that she wishes were.

BM

Bob M.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

TimeTrade

Pros

It’s an easy way to link your calendar with a service people can use to schedule a call.

Cons

I would prefer an app fir my phone e to manage. Works great in chrome on my Mac. Safari does not work.

MQ

Mackenzie Q.

Personal Assistance

The best experience so far has been when our clients tell us, Whoa, neat and easy system vs. what we had before. Making it easier for our clients to reach out to us is important. The only thing we wish we could afford is having the ability to have multiple calendars as I wear many hats in our office, not only am I the owner but I have to do sales, support and admin. Hopefully we can find a solution to my task such as clone :-), in the meanwhile your service helps.

VP

Victoria P.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Good for scheduling, ease of use not so much

Pros

Good for scheduling meetings that automatically sync to your outlook calendar.

Cons

It's not the most straightforward software to use - setting up the times can be difficult if you don't have all the right factors eg clearing your outlook calendar

MS

Michael S.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Too complacent with a sub-par tool

Pros

The initial set-up was relatively simple.

Cons

They seemed very content with were they were and didn't seem interested in any further innovation and/or customer service. Also, they made it really difficult to leave when we found a tool that we liked much more for a fraction of the cost.

DG

Daniel G.

What a Time Saver

When we determined that scheduling was something we needed to address we looked into scheduling options. Timetrade was recommended and are we pleased with it. By moving to Timetrade, we have had less missed appointments, less time tracking down people to schedule, and better experiences with potential clients. It is a godsend.

PH

Preston H.

So far, so good

I did a little research and I am happy with my choice of time trade. I am still in the testing phase for my company and look forward to full implementation next year. I think the pricing is quite fair for what it is. I am using it on a Mac but will test outlook integration later this year.

SH

Sarah H.

Effective and Easy to Use

TimeTrade has proven effective and useful in providing another tool for customers to contact us. The tool is reliable, easy to use and allows customers more autonomy in finding a time that fits with their schedule. It has become a part of our process and holds great value with our business.

NB

Nicki B.

Time Trade Review

Their Tech support team is 2nd to none. Nancy has always helped resolve any issues my team has had in a timely manner. Time Trade has saved our team so much time. No more phone tag! My only suggestion- I do wish the system would send a reminder email the day before the appointment.

JB

Jon B.

Bad Software, Worse Company

Time Trade has serious flaws as a product and a company. The main reason people want a product like this is for sync'so that clients can go to the web, schedule appointments, and that's it. Full sync doesn't exist, however, at least for Calendar.app. I can't delete appointments from Calendar and have them delete from TimeTrade. I have to GO TO THE TIMETRADE SITE to manage my own calendar. I pointed out that this is not 'sync''that 'sync' means 'sync' but got no support. When I asked for a partial refund as this was a feature advertised, I was told the agreement does not permit refunds. What kind of company gives customer responses like that? I'll leave TimeTrade once my year is up. Do not buy this product.

MS

Michael S.

Professional and Productive

Ive used Timetrade for over a year now and its saved me time and money by making it easy to schedule appointments with prospects and clients. Frequent comments about the easy of use and professional impression it makes to the end-user is a big part of the benefit. Thanks.

GP

Greg P.

TimeTrade Saves Time For Our Customer and Our Sales Team

This is our third year using TimeTrade and it has become an integral part of our prospecting and renewal sales process. TimeTrade eliminates phone tag and back and forth emails. Scheduling could not be easier. Our sales team loves it and I suspect that our customers do too.

TP

Thomas P.

Calendar integration

It takes a little getting used to with scheduling. I think my request would be to have Timetrade aware of my icalendar appointments to automatically cancel out a Timetrade slot. Really love the whole concept though. It takes acquiring an appointment very easy.

BC

Brenda C.

Great upgrades

I am so excited with the block out time and buffer times. And the ability to pull reports to CSV file. I have been looking at other options - I am so glad you rolled these out. We are staying with Time Trade!

TB

Tara B.

SIMPLE and IT WORKS!

I enjoy using TimeTrade on my email signature. I am in sales and I LOVE getting the email notification that I have a new appointment on my calendar and I never even picked up the phone!