Tix Reviews

Tix

A leading provider of online and box office ticketing

Tix

Customer Service ROCKS!

My husband and I have been producing an event for over 15 years and have always conducted business via telephone, mail, spreadsheets, etc and never anything online. We finally decided it was time and hopefully alleviate some of the headaches with such an antiquated process. We were a nervous wreck when our tickets officially went on sale. We had tons of last minute questions/concerns. Our rep answered everything immediately (calmly) and took us through any steps needed. I think we probably called her at least 5 times the night before the tickets went on sale. She even stepped in to do the work on our event management page when she could hear the concern and frustration in my voice. Our Rep went above and beyond.

Cons

Terri, we're glad you chose us to support your first online sale! We strive to provide the best service and support possible, so its nice to know you feel taken care of. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Excellent ticketing software for setting up events and managing ticket sales

Once you gain familiarity with the software, it is easy to set up events on your own and manage the entire ticket process. I have been using the software for the past three years for the Westside Ballet of Santa Monica's two annual productions. It is very easy to use as an event manager and the customer service response when I have questions is prompt and helpful. The ticket production is efficient. There is helpful information on the site that allows you to figure out how to do many transactions. The only negatives that we receive from customers buying tickets is that sometimes, there are difficulties with credit card processing or they have problems entering account information.

Cons

Judith, we are happy to hear that you've used Tix to easily manage your events over the past few years. We appreciate your business and are here to help you or your patrons with any questions about the ticket purchasing process. Silvia Mahoney | Tix

This has made running a theater and selling tickets on-line so much easier!

Tix has been a great addition to my business. I was searching for a company that would allow me to use my own credit card processing while still allowing me to have all the benefits of a ticketing software. Once I got the hang of the software it has been really easy to use and if I ever have a problem or issue I can call or e-mail my account rep and he helps me fix the situation. I have been extremely happy with this software and I really like the fact I can make adjustments or changes to a show or production on the fly with a computer or a smart phone.

Cons

Sebastian, we're happy to know that our system has been a great addition to your business and that we've helped facilitate your ticketing process. We're glad that you've gotten comfortable enough with our system to make your own adjustments to your events as you see fit. We pride ourselves on putting the power in your hands, so thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

New Depot Players Love Tix

We are a small community theater group and we are always looking for ways to boost our attendance and make it easy for our patrons to see our shows. Tix provides one of the easiest interfaces for ticket purchases we've seen. It is easy to set up and the support has been outstanding. Our account manager make sure we are up and ready for each show. Every issue we've had has been managed and corrected within minutes of being advised. An excellent product and service. Highly recommend to any group looking for convenience and fast service!

Cons

Terry, thank you for your feedback. We're happy that our system was able to boost your attendance and facilitate an easier purchasing process for your patrons. We pride ourselves on the quality of our customer service, and are glad that you feel satisfied with the level of service and support you've experienced. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Customer service is stellar. We couldn't be happier

Pros

Easy to use, navigate, personalize and access. Makes accounting and customer tracking so easy. Reports are easy to access and save, and multiple formatting makes it possible to integrate organizational files.

Cons

There's very little negative I can say about Tix. Beginners might find the wide variety of choices a little intimidating at first, but video tutorials are easy to access and understand, and learning the software goes pretty quickly.

We are extremely pleased with our Tix.com experience!

This is our second year using Tix.com for online ticketing and membership donations, and we are absolutely thrilled with it. I only wish we had done it sooner. It has cut down on the voicemail messages and return phone calls at our Box Office. Our patrons are delighted that they can easily access it and order tickets or renew their memberships at any time convenient for them without going through the Box Office. Whenever we have a question or need assistance, a quick phone call or email to Steve Moore at Tix.com is answered promptly. It is a pleasure dealing with Tix.com.

Cons

Joan, we appreciate your positive feedback! We're glad we're able to provide you with a donation, membership, and ticketing service that meets all of your needs and makes managing your box office that much easier. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

User-friendly software for both the buyer and backroom administrator.

I hadn't used ticketing software as an admin before, so needed guidance from Silvia, our Tix rep, on a fairly regular basis until I became familiar with it. She walked me through every step of the way, and now I can navigate it with ease--transactions, refunds, exchanges, reports--and need to request her assistance only on occasion. She's always quick to help and a wealth of information. Turnaround time for new seating maps, special accounts and web coordination has been super. We also have some reports and accounting information tailored to our needs (a seasonal festival), which has been great.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback, Mary. Tix is designed to be easy to learn and use for both ticket buyers and sellers, so we're glad you've had such an overwhelmingly positive experience! Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Great Program-Great Staff

We have been using Tix for over 3 years now and couldn't be more pleased. Our business is extremely flexible with our customers and we often have exceptions and changes we need to make in terms of the tickets our customers are buying from the website. The staff at Tix is always really helpful and easy to work with. They also respond extremely fast and regardless of how many times we reach out to them, they are always pleasant and extremely helpful. Their prompt service in return allows us to provide fast service to our customers and we appreciate that. Thanks for all you do!

Cons

Jacqui, we are glad to know that our responsiveness has allowed you to provide a high service level to your customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for years to come. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Tix is a powerful system that does an excellent job of managing ticket sales

Pros: many options, excellent customer service representatives, robust reporting system, competitive pricing, very reliable Cons: requires login for customers Our not-for-profit corporation had an excellent experience with Tix. Friendly customer service and a powerful interface for issuing and managing tickets.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback, Trey. We're happy to hear our system makes it easier for you to manage your ticket sales. Tix promotes creating a customer login to help you gather more powerful information about your patrons while providing an easy purchasing process for return customers. We're confident that over time, this login process and the data it gathers will benefit your organization immensely. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Fantastic Ticketing Services and Personnel!

I love tix.com! The website is a pleasure, and the customer service is second-to-none. My representative, Steve Moore, has been nothing short of a God-send. He is extremely competent and professional, but, perhaps more importantly, he is patient, and he never loses his cool--even when I barrage him with 5 phone calls in a row with the question I forgot to ask on the previous phone call. Tix.com is the best ticketing service I've ever used, and Mr. Moore is an exceptional asset to the company!

Cons

Stace, we appreciate the kind words - not only about our system, but about your experience with Steve Moore. We appreciate your enthusiasm about our system and service, and look forward to working with you for years to come! Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Tix staff is remarkable. The product is complete and simple to use, easy to master.

Customer support set up our event quickly and answered any and all questions. The software has many options and seems to be very complete. The online help tools can walk you through any situation with easy to follow directions. Price was well below other options we researched as well. Certain to use again.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback, Kathryn. We pride ourselves on providing top notch customer service, so we're happy to hear you're more than satisfied with the interactions you've had with our staff! Our system is specifically designed to put the options and resources you need directly in your hands. We're glad you were able to use our Knowledge Base and tutorials to help boost your experience. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Our non-profit children's theater just started using .tix and are thrilled with our experience.

As we introduced a new ticketing system to our customers, my staff, volunteers and I had a great experience. From starting with set up of our own seating chart to merchant services to advanced purchases for our parents, .tix guided us through making sure we understood it all. Come show time our ticket booth was calm and smoother than it ever had been before!

Cons

Shanda, we're happy to know that our system helped your ticket booth run smoother than ever before! Our team does their best to make sure you understand every component needed to get your events up and running in the system, and we try to go above and beyond to provide you with the best experience possible- every time. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

The Clermont Performing Arts Center is a multiple theater venue that operates fantastically with TIX

The customer service has always been fantastic. The agent assigned to our account always goes above and beyond to ensure that our expectations are exceeded and in a timely manner. The operations of the program are very user friendly, but with any program there are always things that you as the customer would like to see improved. Though only being a customer for 6 months, team has worked with me to conquer any challenges I may have.

Cons

Christopher, we value your business and welcome any feedback you may have about how we can improve our system. Feel free to email me directly with your suggestions: [email protected] Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Great Customer Service!

We have been using TIX, Inc. since 2006. Sergio and Robert worked diligently to set us up and to make adjustments to their product to meet our needs. Silvia is also excellent to work with and, as our organization is somewhat "out of the box", they all make our requests seem perfectly routine. The turn-around time is spot on. The program is rarely out of service and is frequently being improved. I have recommended this service to many other organizations and will continue to do so. Great job, TIX!

Cons

Joslyn, we have enjoyed working with you and your team for so many years. Thank you for all of the recommendations you have given over the years...and thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix

Dependable Technology and Great Customer Support

I looked at many systems - some more flashy but as an experienced software executive I know that there is more than just flash when it comes to software. I needed ease of use, dependability, scalability, performance and excellent performance all at a good price. Tix has delivered all of that and more. I have recommended the software to others who are equally as happy with the results!

Pros

Cost, Support, Ease of use, dependability

Cons

Older User Interface

Oconee Performing Arts Society

love this product! Very easy to learn program and great assistance available when needed. We have a few program/report updates that we would like to see in the future that would make 'tracking ticket sales' more accurate for us but still very satisfied with Tix!

Cons

Christine, we're happy to hear that using Tix has been an easy and pleasant experience for you. We're working on some exciting changes to our system that will allow us to build on our existing reports and programs. We welcome any suggestions on how to improve our system, so never hesitate to contact your Account Manager directly about any new features you'd like to see! Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

From the my first experience with tix, I have been beyond pleased. The customer service is excellent, and I am particularly impressed with how easy our rep, Iris, is to get a hold of, and how patient she is. I have never had an issue that couldn't be resolved. Our ticket sales have increased since we switched to this service, and we will continue to use it and recommend it to our colleagues. The website itself is easy to use.

Cons

Emmett, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We love hearing that your ticket sales have increased since switching to our system. It's why we do what we do...thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Customer Service, etc.

I love this product that Tix.com has. I've been using it since 2007 when I began this position here at Lynn University. I love to have control more and more of the program. It is user friendly for me and my whole staff. I have to train students and they are wonderful following my direction. The program is easy to learn and execute. The staff at Tix are always very helpful and patient with the explanation of problems that come up.

Cons

Angela, we are so glad that you and your staff find our system easy to learn and use. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for many more years to come. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix

TIX ticketing system

As the administrator of the TIX ticketing system it has been my experince that with the ease of use and the level of customer service they provide we rate the product with 5 stars! As I bring on new ticket agents to use the system it is very user friendly and easy to learn in less than 5 minutes. Making changes to the system to modify events is easy and the reports that are provided give as much or little detail information as needed. When we had any issue at all the customer service staff was able to resolve in a timely manner without any delays. I would recommend this ticket system over others for both the ease of use and the customer service.

On Line ticket sales

Just completed our third year with this group and it is un-questionable the best thing we could have done to assist with our ticket day horrow show! We are just a very small dance studio with a pretty good following, so much that people were spending a week in our parking lot waiting for a tickets to go on sale which created a lot of stress and complaints. It was literally a day from hell that we hated! Now, we simply sit back and watch. Our usuallly four (4) hour process is over in 40 minutes and we never leave the home! Plus, we have seen a surge in ticket sales. So simple for everyone. I really can not stress enough how easy this process is!!

Cons

Friendly software, quick and easy

Generally the software is easy to use and provide detail information . However, sometimes the spreadsheets are too wide for viewing on smaller monitors without scrolling.

Cons

Gloria, we value your business and appreciate your feedback. The good majority of our reports can be customized to display only those columns of information that you wish to see. Reformatting the reports in this manner will help you keep the width to a minimum and eliminate the need for scrolling. If you have any questions about how to do this, please reach out to our our Support team at (800) 504-4849 Option 3. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

We started using TIX in 2005 - and have used it for our large concert events every year since.

We use TIX to sell e-tickets that our customers can print on their own printers following their on-line purchases. Our customers like being able to purchase/print their own tickets 24 hours a day. The Reports sections provides us complete details of all purchases. We have never experienced an error in the sales of our tickets; the bar-code scanning provides us additional information/control. When we have questions, the staff at TIX has always responded promptly and courteously! The fees charged by TIX are reasonable and fully-explained. We have always recommended TIX without reservation to anyone that asks us.

TIX.COM is the best !

Mostly thanks to Steve Moore the help and support for tix.com has been top notch...he's smart and doesn't seem to mind that I'm not !

Pros

ease of set up and maintainence

Cons

Bob, thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with the highest level of service, and we're glad that Steve has been able to do just that! Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

We find TIX to be super to work with!

We have worked with Tix software for many years and find them to be very responsive to requests for service. They have helped us with special situations and been generous with their time and expertise in support of the service they provide. We would recommend Tix to others as its been an easy system for us to use and we are happy with them.

Cons

Alan, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a high service level, and look forward to working with you for many more years to come. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Pretty good and fairly easy to use. Customer service is amazing!

The system is pretty easy to use and navigate. I struggle to find certain things that I only need to change or update occasionally, like updating ticket quantities. Whenever i get stuck, my contact Adam Hettinger ALWAYS helped me figure things out. My event needed the ability to allow ticket purchasers to put tickets in other people's name, so that functionality was added by creating a custom survey for us. I used this survey to get the list of my ticket buyers, but found it didn't contain every piece of information on them. I had to download a separate report with their contact info, address, etc.