Tix Reviews

Tix

A leading provider of online and box office ticketing

Tix

The UMW Philharmonic Orchestra uses Tix.com for selling concert tickets

I have found the software very easy to use and their customer support exemplary. We have always received prompt and courteous service. Whenever we have needed help, they have been very responsive and helpful. In the beginning they carefully guided us and gave useful instructions on the use of the software. They have provided "after hours" phone numbers we could use if we needed help during the flurry of activity for the pre-concert ticket sales. I regard their support very highly.

Tix.com serves us Well

We've been using Tix.com as out ticket fulfillment system for over 10 years and just this year have gone to a full e-ticket system. It saves us time, money and staff hours. More importantly, Customer Service has been with us every step of the way during the transition and made it a pleasing experience.

Cons

Mike, we are glad that switching to E-Tickets has proven to be such a success. We appreciate having worked with you for so many years and look forward to many more! Silvia Mahoney | Tix

Business Friendly

We have been using TIX for a few years now. It is really easy to set up, easy to use and not difficult for our customers. When we have changes the support team at TIX can make it happen quick!

Cons

We appreciate your feedback, Kim! Here at Tix, flexibility is the name of the game. We're glad our team was able to cater to your changes in a timely manner to help your events be as successful as possible. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Tix.com Report & Tickets Settings

The Customer Service I've received since day one (2011) to now 2015 has been exceptional!!! Our account manager Steve Moore goes above & beyond on all of our company requests. Not only does Steve and his team get the problem solved, he indicates helpful tips on how I can change settings.

Cons

Miriam, thank you for that. Meeting or exceeding our clients' expectations is our goal every single time...it's who we are. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

I love Tix! :)

I have been a customer with Tix for many years and as a promoter of the sport of Kickboxing that has done events on the East and West Coast etc., I have found that Tix programs are simple to learn and the customer service has always been awesome! I've had several request over the years and they have met each of them with success! These guys are serious about what they do and have proven over the years that they care about their clients! Thanks Tix

Cons

Tix is the perfect solution for our box office needs!

Tix.com has been the perfect solution for our box office. It is an easy and quick way for our customers to purchase tickets online and provides a back-end system for our office staff that is both robust and super simple to train staff on.

Cons

Joseph, thank you for that. We are happy to be able to provide an easy-to-use solution for your patrons and your staff. We appreciate your business! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc. | 800.504.4849 Ext. 233

Tix has been easy to use and the support has always been great.

We are able to sell online, generate various reports, email patrons and keep lists/tallies/emails for future use.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the available reports. Also the timely response of my rep has been very helpful.

Cons

The user login button is at the very bottom of the site page. I shouldn't have to scroll to the bottom for the login button.

Major concert ticket sale

We needed to have a quick turn around due to lack of planning on our end and the staff I worked with at Tix made that happen. I learned a lot from this experience and I appreciate the patience and assistance that was given from each person that assisted me. In the end the concert ended up getting cancelled because the artist was ill and the staff was excellent and assisting with refunds and we received our invoice very quickly.

Setting up New Season Subscription Package

After talking to Sylvia, she walked me through the whole process and within 5 minutes I had our new season subscription package done! I love that I am able to do this myself now. The user friendly way that TIX has designed their program makes anyone able to add an event, set up a production, group events for package deals and sell tickets. And if you have any questions, a friendly, helpful representative is only a phone call or email away.

Intuitive Ticketing Software

Easy to use and easy to learn the back end. Customer Support is amazing - they quickly helped us with a glitch that occurred on our end with our payment processor and saved the day when we had just launched sales for a big event. Very responsive support team.

Cons

Katie, it is so good to hear that we were able to help! We are here to ensure the success of your events. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Positive

Everyone at Tix.com is super helpful. They quickly answer questions and update your events. I have used this service for 4 years now for my dance studio and I highly recommend it.

Cons

Michele, thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to help bring success to your events and being available to you when you need us allows us to do just that! Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

I have used this software over the last 6yrs and find it to be very reliable & easy to use

Software easy to learn, has multiple record keeping abilities and the customer service is excellent. I will continue to use this Company as my online ticketing venue.

Cons

Lori, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your continued business and hope you continue to use Tix for many years to come. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

We have used tix.com for three years and have had very good success with ticket sales and donations

Customer service is excellent. Software is easy to use and is customer friendly. I love the option to have donations accepted through the ticket sales.

Cons

Kathy, we're glad to hear that using our system has contributed to your success. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for many more years to come! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

We've used Tix for 7 seasons and have always been pleased with the service.

The service allows ticket buyers to add a donation of any amount to their purchase. Tix staff has always been prompt and helpful, both on technical issues and in processing ticket sales.

Cons

Warren, we are happy to have worked with you for so many years and look forward to many more! Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

It's easy to understand and self navigate

I really enjoy working with Iris. She is extremely thorough and always makes sure to go above and beyond to help answer any questions I may have.

Cons

Lindsay, thank you for that. Our goal is to always meet or exceed your expectations - glad to know Iris has been able to do just that! Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

I use it daily and it is very user friendly...if i have any questions the tech support team is great

I use it daily and it is very user friendly...if i have any questions the tech support team is always there and is very informative and helpful.

Cons

Dee, we believe that software should be intuitive and easy to use, and are glad to know that you have had that experience with our system. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

We use this company to sell our reserved tickets online to our annual dance recital.

We have been using this company for a few years now and it just keeps getting better! The first two years we had a few bumps, but those were quickly averted and we have had no problems since then! We love using tix.com and always plan on using them for our ticket sales. We would recommend them to anyone! Silvia Mahoney is so great to work with!

Review of Tix.com

I have been very happy working with Tix.com. Their service is easy to use and was fairly easy to set-up. There are more reports than we could ever use and the ones I need are readily available. Tech support and Customer support are quick to respond and you are not kept waiting or required to auto-respond. We are very satisfied with Tix.com.

Cons

Great product with excellent service.

I have been using Tix.com for a few years now and it's been a great and helpful product. There have been several times when I needed to get a hold of someone who would help me with refunds, adding dates and general questions. My account rep, Adam, has always been on top of everything. I honestly would be lost without this service.

Cons

I was happy with my use of the software but it seems a little out of date

I had a great customer service rep that guided me to use the software. Once she gave me an initial tutorial on the software it was easy to use. I did not find the software very intuitive before being shown how to use it... and it is mostly because of how the navigation menus are set up- not extremely user friendly.

Customer Service

In 3 years of working with TIX, the customer service is what kept me there. Always willing to take time to explain and walk me through any software issues that I had

Cons

Barbi, thank you for your feedback. We're glad we can continue to provide you with top-notch customer service. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

First time using any software for ticketing and this is very simple.

The only negative thing I would say is customer service needs to be open on the weekends.

Cons

Alan, we're glad that you find our software simple to use. We are available for support 24/7, 365 days a year, so if you should need our help please give us a call. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Event Set Up and Management

Customer service has always been great! We appreciate the quick turn around time when setting up events.

Cons

Liz, we appreciate your business. We understand that you depend on us to provide you with a high service level and do what we can to try to meet or exceed your expectations. Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Reliable, easy to use. Inability to customize reports. Customer service GREAT!

Easy to learn, easy to learn updates. Wish we could design our own reports, as sometimes we'd like something a little different from standard reports. Recently a couple of glitches with customer search screen, but corrected when I left Tix and came back in. When I had computer problems, Tix support was just outstanding!

Cons

Finally a ticketing site that does it all!

I am so glad I chose tix.com for our music festival. I am really happy with all the reporting capabilities. The seating chart set up at no cost was also a huge help! Customer service is great and they are always making the product better. Thank you tix! Kirby