Tix Reviews

Tix

A leading provider of online and box office ticketing

Tix

Top of the line service from a long time user

Self explanatory Easy to use Quick set up of events Detailed reporting and customer database Top of the line customer service

Cons

Casey, we are glad to have worked with you over these past years. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix

new event set up

I love how fast my questions and special requests where addressed and solved. Thank you to Steve More and Sergio Rodriguez!!

Cons

Linda, we appreciate your business and share your appreciation of our great team! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc. | 800.504.4849 Ext. 233

The software is pretty easy to use--easy for non-tech people, like me!

Steve Moore is THE BEST!! I had him on the phone almost an hour today and he walked me through the steps, answered about at least a dozen questions and told me to call back with anything I need help with! That's MY KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE! He's great!

Cons

Our business has been using Tix for years. There customer service is the absolute best!!

Very easy to use even for a computer challenged person like myself!!

Cons

Terri, we enjoy working with you and Michael, and are glad that you've used us for so many years. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Tix.com is awesome!

I cannot say enough about your customer service. Adam Hettinger is truly amazing. He takes care of all our many questions and needs and if he is busy, he gets back to us in a matter of minutes. Tix.com truly has made our lives easier!

Cons

Quick, simple, and very valuable to our business

Incredible report features Excellent customer services Fair pricing Professional appearance

Cons

Bill, thanks for that. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Tix certique

We really like the software , which is easy to use. The customer service is the best. Although we're on different time zones, the programmers are very easy to get in touch with. I think Tix is super.

Always been great!

never had any issues that could not be solve quickly, rep and tech support has been great!

Cons

Aaron, we're glad to hear that you've had such a good experience. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Tix is a great service!

Tix is a professional, full-service ticket company. Flexible, accurate, and extremely helpful! Our organization has some unique programming needed to make our ticketing successful, and Tix handles everything perfectly!

Cons

very user freindly in the box office

Some of our costumers seem to have a problem with their passwords. They get frustrated when they reserve a seat then have to request a password-- then the seat is reserved in the system but they cannot access it.

Great Service WIth Great Staff

We have been with Tix for over a decade and we love their services, ease of use and customer service. We highly recommend Tix to any business looking to gain complete control over their back end ticketing operations.

Box Office Manager, processing orders, running reports

It's extremely easy for patrons to buy online, also easy to sell tickets at the office. Steve Moore provides terrific customer service to us. Whenever we have a question, he is there with the answer.

Cons

We use Tix.com for 3 different ticketed events at The All American Quarter Horse Congress

Tix.com has been very customer service oriented. They have been very helpful in getting our events set up and ready for sales. I do find the software to be somewhat confusing from time to time.

Cons

Very easy to use and when I don't understand something I just call and Tix takes care of everything!

I specifically like the speed of use when working with ticket buyers one on one at our registration desk. It's a great software but better than that is customer service I get when I have a question.

Cons

Easy to use and intuitive!

Tix is incredible easy to use and their customer service is incredible. The response time is very quick and they are always going the extra mile to make sure that I have all the information I need.

Love Tix

I've had nothing but good experiences with tix.com - their software is easy to use (especially compared to other ticketing softwares I've seen), and their customer service is top-notch.

Cons

TIX is the ticketing service for our theatre.

Excellent customer service.

Cons

Caroline, we take great pride in providing service that meets or exceeds your expectations. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Tix provides Top notch service

First class operation and employees. Excellent customer service. This is a quality product that has substantial helped our company.

Pros

Quality product

Cons

Tix software is excellent - love using it!

No cons - all pros. Love working with this product and support staff is amazing. Every issue is dealt with quickly and very professionally. Highly recommend Tix to everyone.

Cons

Customer Service/ Tech Support WONDERFUL!

I have been incredibly pleased with the Customer service and technical help. Silvia Mahoney and Sergio Rodriquez are always incredibly helpful. Thank you.

Cons

Very intuitive to use. Easy to understand and comprehensive in design.

I have used the Tix software for about eight years with two separate venues. One other venue has adopted the system upon my recommendation. I love it.

Cons

Not ever using tixs before our contact has been extremely helpful with getting me use to the system.

It is not the easiest thing I have ever used but once you figure it out it is easy. Customer service is great.

Cons

Easy to use and gives me all the information as the sales are happening. Helps me to plan ahead.

I really have no cons on the software. The pros are ease of use and customer support. I wouldn't use any other company.

Cons

TIX brought our 70 year theater organization into the 21st century.

This solution can easily handle large venues to small. Metrics & Reports help us measure the success of our performances.

Cons

If I have to e-mail Adam for help or call, he is always ready to help with my problems.

Wish I could make some of the changes that I have to have Adam fix for me. Sometimes it drives we crazy when I have to change an order.