Additional information for TrackerGO CRM
Key features of TrackerGO CRM
View All Features
- A list of events with their respective dates
- Access the software remotely via mobile devices
- Add notes and track history to document conversations with specific contacts
- Alter the layout and content of reports
- Assemble applications and processes by dragging over and arranging pre-built components
- Automatically identify and save contact information for potential customers
- Book appointments via calendar
- Centralized database of stakeholders and their contact information
- Create a path to complete a specific goal and guide leads based on the time between actions
- Create and send email blasts/campaigns
- Create unique categories of information to embed within your communications
- Create, design, and visually represent processes within the software
- Create, manage, and share multiple calendars
- Group leads or contacts based on their specific characteristics
- Import and export information and reports to and from the program
- Integrate with existing ERP systems
- Integrate with real time communication tools like Slack, etc.
- Monitor and track project related activities based on various metrics
- Notifications/alerts for upcoming events or tasks
- Organize customer data and accounts by user or geography
- Plan and coordinate all the resources, costs and time needed to execute assignments
- Plan, track, and evaluate marketing activities including promotions, customer outreach, and branding
- Predict future data based on historical data sets
- Record customer information, purchase history, and other notes
- Reporting on changes over time to the state of a request, a process, or an object
- Route and distribute your leads to third party buyers
- Schedules are automatically created based on business need and employee availability and qualifications
- Score a lead on their quality or likelihood to buy based on certain behaviors
- Store and find contact information such as names, addresses, and social media accounts
- Store documents in a centralized location for easy access
- Store information about leads and contacts and track them through the sales process
- Synchronize with other calendars to view mutual availability and schedules
Users can have the programming department add customized web pages to TrackerGO and develop new features and functions specific to their business target.
The TrackerGO integrations team can integrate the solution with the any ERP subsystems for accounting, sales, distribution, manufacturing, and more.
TrackerGO's automated follow-up scheduler advises users on when to dial based on specific algorithms, taking care of highest priority tasks.
Users can access their Outlook CRM without, an internet connection, allowing for 'sync later' options, perfect for field sales.
TrackerGO offers 2048 Bit RSA encryption on an Amazon hosted infrastructure and free expert CRM guidance.