TrekkSoft Logo

TrekkSoft

Manage, market, and sell with one tour and activity solution

TrekkSoft Reviews - Page 5

Good system!

Pros

It's highly reliable and rarely crashes.

Cons

It is not as flexible with regards to how we add our activities and timings as well.

Dear Adam, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you have been successful with the system so far. We really look forward a long term partnership with you. Best, The Trekksoft Team

Great Software

Pros

It is very clear, you can do immediatly what you want.

Cons

nothing, it is all clear easy and simple

Dear Gianluca, Thank for your great feedback. Your opinion is always important for us and help us to keep on growing. We are happy to hear that you have been successful with our software and so far we have fullfil your expectations. Best, The Trekksoft Team

Trekksoft - valuable partner in travel industry

I was looking for an easy-to-integrate and affordable solution for collecting online payments for a long time. When I found Trekksoft it really helped my business to overcome difficulty to receive payments from travelers world wide. Their support is good, actually the thing I like the most about Trekksoft is that you still talk to real people, not to some ticketing system. So far I didn't face any issues, and I'm using Trekksoft for three years now. I hope it stays that way. There is plenty of cool features this software has, but unfortunately those are available only in most expensive plan which is not affordable to majority of small tour&activity companies.

Cons

i have had an excellent experience thus far

all i wanted was more website traffic and trekksoft has delivered, now to convert this traffic

Pros

i find it easy to use and well setup - the main reason i joined was that i am not technical enough and this bridges that issue

Cons

Julian, thank you for your review! I am glad to see that you are satisfied with the product we provide. Olivia from TrekkSoft

Good booking system than has the potential to be great.

Trekksoft is a feature rich system with very good customer support. There are several areas that require enhancement such as the mobile app but these enhancements are in development. It would be great if the needed development happened faster. The support team and other staff are responsive, effective and professional. Overall the company, software and staff are very good with the potential to be great.

Pros

Payment Gateway Integrated Web Site

Cons

Some bugs are taking to long to resolve.

A powerful and complete tool

I'm in the uploading contents fase however I already note that this software is a powerful tool. The assistance support is very important and you made it also very accessible.

Pros

the complete and well tinked

Cons

Not so easy to start the uploading contents. Understandable by the complexity of the tool

Since they started

I've been working with this software more or less since they started with the business, more or less the same time my company was launched. Since the beginning many features have changed to get better. Actually they have multi language support, they are improving and adding functionality and more. The software itself is flexible and provides companies specific functionality tailored to your real needs. They also provide you tools, seminars and further information to improve your sales and marketing politics; so all in all you receive a good service. Customer support could be a bit faster.

Cons

Helpful but something to improve

Pros

The procedure for the insertion of activities is quite intuitive and easy to use as the setting of prices and dates

Cons

The customization of vouchers and outbound customer documentation is less intuitive and laks of a preview

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are happy to hear that you have been successful so far with our software and that you found it intuitive in one of the most important aspects in the set up. I already passed your feedback about the customization of vouchers so this can be taken into consideration for future improvements. Looking forward to have a long term relationship with your business.

The Biggest Headache in My Business

Pros

Relatively easy to use and to set up compared to other products. It also had all the features that I was looking for.

Cons

In theory Trekksoft does everything it says it does but the reality is different. I collect a deposit, then send out a second invoice for final payment closer to the tour. It was so confusing that even my account manager from Trekksoft had difficult saying how much the customer owed. Then, the amount showing wasn't even correct. I waited for over two months for this to be fixed but it never was. It's the worst customer service I ever had and the product bugs are huge.

Marketing and selling made easy

Pros

Easy of use Payment gateway Resource planning It is vey easy to get started. Setting up tours and adding resources. Adding to that is the simple website setup.

Cons

Agent discount Widgets Bering able to give, different, agent discounts ids a critical element for us (and most tour operator). Thus is a much needed functionality. Nice to have different widgets with multiple search functions.

Tour Operators Best New Asset

Very knowledgeable staff that are very experience and willing to share there experience to ensure that you leave each conversation better equipped to manager your business better.

Pros

It a cut above the rest and gives me the one stop advantage I have been looking against other tour operators. It is also allows for great flexibility the person who is always on the go.

Cons

Time to navigate through all the many features to fully understand what is being offered.

Thank you Andrew! I made sure to pass your compliments to the rest of the team. You've a great eye for business which made working together with you a great pleasure. - Ilse

Nothing that jumps out and grabs you

Pros

Offer fully featured booking platform for tour operators

Cons

Don't offer anything that makes it worth using this platform over another, no great competitive advantages Wish I could have seen all of its offerings before going through the sign up process

Dear Jacob, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you don't find our platform worth using in comparison with our competitors. We do believe we have a solid system that can offer you many possibilities in terms of bookings and availability management, so we would love to jump in a call to go through all our features and assist you further. If you are interested in that, we would really appreciate if you can give us a chance by writing back to this review response or simply contact us at subscriptions@trekksoft.com. We would be happy to assist you further and make your experience with TrekkSoft as smooth as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you. Your TrekkSoft Team

Review of TrekkSoft

Be aware about testing every functionality you want to use during the trial period. Take the maximum approach you can and if you are not working with dollars or euros make sure you already have a payment gateway and all set on your bank to get correctly the payments. You may get amazed with al the functionalities they offer. Just make sure your business is big enough to afford the expenses. They will do their best to fit in your business and show you ways to grow.

Cons

An Experience & Activity solution that gives you everything you need!

Pros

Userfriendly, intuitive, and a well developed software that just keeps getting better. Trekksoft is "the Future" for online sales of activities, and the cross-sale functionality is just awesome. Would recommend!

Cons

The restrictions in accomodation (channel-manager I.E) could be improved in the future if it doesent compromise the already great stuff!

Hi Chriistian, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience so far. We are delighted to hear of your success with TrekkSoft. The TrekkSoft Team

Amazing product!

We use Trekksoft's booking engine since the launch of our company, www.visitmeteora.travel and they have never let us down. A product that is really easy to use and takes our booking site to a new level. We do tours and with Trekksoft's booking engine we streamlined and automated the online booking procedure allowing us to focus on what we do best, that is selling! No need to be code-savy, you can get the engine up and running in a matter of hours. All and all, a great product!

Left after a month

Promised everything but got excuse after excuse and TrekkSoft never delivered. I received my annual fee of $3229 back through PayPal dispute process. I'll stick with PeekPro.

Pros

It's ok

Cons

It's risky to chop a business

Hi Jan, On behalf of the company we would like to sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us. We have conducted a full investigation into your case. And since then we have implemented a new process to ensure that this will not happen again. If you would like to follow up with one of our team, please reach out to support@trekksoft.com. We wish Maui Stargazing a successful season. Sincerely, The TrekkSoft Team

My introduction to Trekksoft

Trekksoft is my first online booking system so I have nothing to compare it with. First impression: somewhat complicated menus, not always self-explaining. The system is a bit slow, especially with regards to the search in bookings. The tickets should be easier to customize. I want the tickets to show whether it use a reservation or a paid ticket. It should be possible to print a smaller size ticket from a Bluetooth portable printer.

Amazing book system

Pros

Price, Functionality, layout and amazing support. We are opening a new company and certainly We will do it again with them.

Cons

The few website page options for standard package and the high taxes charged for bookings by the website.

Dear Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always important for us. We are happy to hear that so far you have been successful with the system and moreover, we are delighted to hear that you would choose us once again. Looking forward to have a long term relationship with your company. Best, The Trekksoft Team

medium

Pros

But is a good channer of reservations. Is easy, more less. The customer support is nice and professional

Cons

Needs more attention the arquitecture of the software. Needs connection with more agencies, has a few.

Hi Tracy , Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience so far. We are delighted to hear of your success with TrekkSoft. We look forward to working closer with you so that we can increase your user experience and focus more on the features which you want to see in the future. The TrekkSoft Team

Easy to use for us and our guests!

I have been using Trekksoft for three years. It has been easy to learn and manage. We are able to actively manage our trip's capacities, while also designing our CMS page with many different options. Our guests are able to easily sign up for our trips, and the payment process is seamless online. I have used other booking systems in the past, and Trekksoft is more useful for our company as well as our guests!

Saved my Company

I am the owner of Costa Canyoning, a adventure business in Southern Costa Rica. We have been using Trekksoft for 2 years now and they are great! I was in a bad motorbike accident that almost cost me my life and if it weren't for Trekksoft and there booking system..... I might of had to close my business. They are Swiss based and that means a lot to me when it comes to someone else dealing with my finances!!

Cons

Fantastic software that has endless possibilites

From the very start the Trekksoft team have been very customer focused and have always assisted Catamaran Cruises Mauritius in making the most of their software. Pity we do not hav our local currency yet on the system i.e: the Mauritian Rupee MRU. We would really appreciate having one of the trekksoft team fly over to Mauritius to help us expand our brand and make full use of this incredible software.

Perfect for my tours

Our environmentally focused tours are spread all over Peru and part of Bolivia with adventure treks, hikes, Amazon Jungle expeditions and trips to green farms. TrekkSoft lets us handle all of these different activities better than ever and we can take payments from everyone online. I am very happy working with them over the last year and I am sure they are going to keep getting better.

Very comprehensive software

I like it because of the multitude of features and organisational capacity coupled with not only online monetising but website integration. It's relatively user friendly for what's inside and if you can put in the time to read some chapters you can use it well. It's really the best all-in-one tour booking software out there.

Pros

The ability to accept payments online and the scheduling/booking desk

Cons

Not sure yet as I still need to master it

Great idea, helpful team, some room for improvements in the features

As a medium sized tour operator in Thailand, we were looking for a software that can cater to our international guests. We very much liked the program, handling and Support. They have an awesome team that is really helpful during the setup period. What we are missing, is a payment possibility in THB and a facebook integration.