TrekkSoft Logo

TrekkSoft

Manage, market, and sell with one tour and activity solution

TrekkSoft Reviews - Page 6

Trekksoft covers all in booking requirements as I know. And great customer support!

Complete booking solution.

Pros

The completeness in the payment system. This was what I was most afraid of before meeting Trekksoft.

Cons

The system is so big that I can get lost in the system. But if you use it regularly, you will easier remember the tracking!

Hi Anders, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience so far. We are delighted to hear of your success with TrekkSoft. The TrekkSoft Team

Perfect solution

I originally started my business with TrekkSoft because it is pretty much the whole package. Payment gateway, booking solution and a great website building tool.. We can continue to grow our business without worrying about rebuilding our website or system. The checkout process is so easy, and the support is very good and reliable.

Great choice

I decided to take a gamble by using TrekkSoft to improve my business, and TrekkSoft definitely paid off. Black Stallion Ranch is focused on fun, enjoyable experiences and TrekkSoft is a perfect solution to match our business. It gives me a great overview of my business and keeps things running smoothly.

Cons

TrekkSoft does what we want it to.

TrekkSoft allows us to offer a variety of different products to our customers quickly and easily. The recurring activity option allows us to plan out our entire season and we are confident that we will be using this software for many more activities in the future.

Cons

Excellent software has changed the way we do business for the better.

We operate a small tour company in Costa Rica before we started using Trekksoft in our organizational and logistics skills were inadequate, to say the least. Since we embraced the Trekksoft system Bookings and customer service scores have gone through the roof.

Great software!

Trekksoft has provided us with very useful tools such as online booking system, website building tool, SNS integration and much more. We are more than satisfied with Trekksoft. It is very easy to use and customer support is excellent! I strongly recommend TrekkSoft for tour operators.

One Stop Software

Trekksoft was the best solution for our tour management system, including the easy to build, attractive and user friendly website and online bookings. They keep us up to date with developments and are receptive to innovative ideas to help improve their system to your benefit.

Cons

Great affordable tour booking software

I have had a really good experience with Trekksoft, the support is great, I can book via a number of platforms and its fully integrated with my website. The only cons are that I have a learning gap although the support is that good it has made it all worth while

Cons

Software made for Adventure Companies!

After using this software for a number of years now it is still satisfying to know there is no end to the technology. Great to have the Trekksoft team behind you developing tailor made solutions for our segment of the market. Can't wait to see what's next!

Cons

The best online booking system for tours and activities

Since I installed the Trekksoft on our websites, our online booking was increased twice. Very easy to understand and to do booking online, instead to respond to so many emails. We highly recommend Trekksoft for all tour companies.

Cons

A comprehensive solution to tour management, marketing and sales

Trekksoft covers all bases with its powerful sales and marketing tools, 3rd party app integration and resource management, as well as boasting a full-featured set of accounting and reporting functions. We use it to run our business from A to Z.

Exiting possibilities

We are a group of tourism companies setting up TrekkSoft to streamline our operations, sales and customer service. We are thrilled to see full functionality when fully done but all looks great so far1

Dias Tour

I was confuse sometimes and make mistakes but everything come to be done thanks to booking system

Pros

To be more easy to use Solve all my problems Show me the best way to get more information about business

Cons

Opportunity to make business. Support myself through message Available anytime for support Always share advice for my company

Dear Adilson, Thank you for your feedback, as always our customers point of view is important to keep us growing. We are happy to see that so far you have been successful with the system and to see that is helping in your daily operations and to grow your business. We are looking forward a long term relationship with Dias Tour! Best, The Trekksoft Team

Great Tool with very friendly customer Service - very good assistance in build up the solution

Easy and uncomplicated process for a good Price, helps us to start fast and professional. The competent Service is not only in the sales process activ, also later we can ask for adjustements and assistance. Great - thx

Love working with Trekksoft

Setting up with Trekksoft has brought my business plenty of benefits and it was the best decision I made in 2015 as it enabled us to be open for business 24/7 instead of just during office hours.

Best online booking system

Best online booking system for tours and activities, easy to use for people who want to book everything in advance and without fees and expenses. My sales increased by Trekksoft about 250 %.

Cons

Awesome and easy booking system....

Great online booking system, the best thing is that it incorporates 3 Systems into 1 (booking, payment gateway, website builder) so you dont have to waste time and money 3 times.

Cons

Good in general but a lot of problems

Hi, The last month one of our office workers have spent 30 hours trying to get everything to work allright. And there´s still a lot of things that doesn´t work as i should. Bookings is not showing in the calendar as it should etc. This is time consuming for us and a problem when we have to double check the system all the time... It´s obvious something wrong with TS because it´s showing the right way in or linked google calendar. It´s would be good with some form of compensation for this, because it cost us a lot of money.

Awesome

TrekkSoft gave us a wonderful integration that fit perfectly into our website. We've increased sales and our customers have a great experience overall. The support is also amazing and they are always ready to help.

Great booking system

My experience was great. Being very busy, they were patient with me in setting up the system and that made the setup process easy. Its very user freindly also.

lack of comunication,

my company has used Trekk soft, which I have to say has left me feeling I wish I had never used them, they were quite helpful before we paid for the site, I cant say the same since it was completed, live chat nobody gets back, and the comment is always someone else deals with that. The bottom line is they don't want to know, which amazes me as they are dealing with tour operators, the last thing they need is bad press. We were listed on google in the top 5 for many years, since using TS we have completely disappeared from google.

Good system

Great company filled with friendly, helpful people. The staff is always there when I need something, and their system has made my bookings run smoother on a day-today basis.

Cons

The program is great, but the response time for the support is a bit too long.

The program is great, but the response time for the support is a bit too long. All the features are great. We need it to be translated into Swedish.