TrekkSoft Logo

TrekkSoft

Manage, market, and sell with one tour and activity solution

TrekkSoft Reviews - Page 9

We use Trekksoft daily for all of tour operations.

Overall A+ there is nothing as good as it out on the market at the moment and I have looked at them all. If a company wants to take their booking seriously they should use the Trekksoft backbone and customise it to suit their needs.

Pros

It is a turnkey system with a full back end support staff. The management of the booking process is designed for ease of use and the best user experience.

Cons

Because it is a new more people need to use the software in order to grow the network, this happening as more and more companies trust the system.

Dear John, Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to work with you and to see that you are successful with our system so far. We are looking forward to many more years of partnership with you. Best Regards, The Trekksoft Team

Great booking system for tours and activities providers

Pros

- Easy to make bookings (particularly with new mPOS) and to modify existing bookings - Integrated own payment processing solution (Payyo) and integration with third party payment processing solution (if needed) - Integrated channel manager (Experienced Bank) that connects with many OTAs - Many customizable functionalities - Excellent CSV/Excel exports and Zapier connection to process and data and build reports on another Business Intelligence tools - Partner network makes it easy to cross sell and invoice activities between partners

Cons

- Requires a learning curve to set up the products properly - Resource manager can be trickier to set it up properly

Dear Mariano, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, the feedback from our customers is always important as it helps us to keep on improving. We are delighted to hear that so far you are satisfied with our service and that your experience with TrekkSoft has been good. We are also really happy to see that you are using most of the features of our system and that you have a pretty good knowledge of them. We will be looking forward to many more years of partnership. Best, Your TrekkSoft Team

Great tool that makes our jobs easier!

A positive experience overall!

Pros

It works great It works well, fast and securely. It's proven to be very reliable.

Cons

I believe the overall interface could use some tweaking, and the platform itself could potentially be a bit more improved and user friendly - for a better overview of reservations, less steps to take to get to a file, etc.

Dear Eva, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is always important as it helps us to keep on improving. I am happy to hear that so far in the time you have been using our platform, you had a good experience. About the user experience, I will pass your comments to the Product Team and we will work to improve it and make it more intuitive. If you need any assistance, please do not doubt to reach out to us in our support e-mail or chat. Looking forward to a long and successful partnership. Best, The TrekkSoft Team

ex cliente , não satisfeito

contratei a versão gratuita, como não vendia passei para versão PRO...não ajudou então voltei para versão gratuita...eles simplesmente tiraram meu site do ar ...sem comunicação antecipada para recuperar o conteúdo do site tive que pagar..... ENTÃO VERSÃO GARTUITA É PARA INGLÊS VÊR.......

Pros

versão gratuita e pela propaganda, achava que ajudariam nas vendas

Cons

taxas de serviço, a maneira que eles tiraram o meu site dor ar

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Dear Luciano, We are sorry to hear that your experience was not successful with TrekkSoft. We always try to give to our merchants satisfactory solutions, unfortunately sometimes is not possible. We apologize for that. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance. Best.

excellent program

excellent experience overall, I had a website with all the necessary information to make a reservation, but I didn't have a calendar for availability, neither the option of adding promo codes and how to gather all the information that I needed to make a reservation with no leaking information. It actually made my website eligible to make a fast and easy reservation on internet.

Pros

adding the information of my tours was easy, even that there are a lot of details to cover, it is easy and the steps to follow to fill all the information was easy to follow and understand. Me, as a tour guide, I had all the possible options that I needed to add to my tours and excursion and also add some other options that the program had that I didn't have an idea that I could use, so it was great. once I had had all the information added to the program, I made some test reservations and it was really easy to use and could ask all the information that I needed to make a reservation.

Cons

The only feature that I had some problems with was the tickets, it was a little confused for me being English not my first language, to understand something's about it. it took me a while and a few emails from your team support to finally made the way I wanted. I was confused about the user name, client name, tour information, so when I was adding the text to the voucher, I could not get the information that I wanted, but at the end, I did it with your support.

Dear David Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review. We are happy to see that so far you are satisfied and successful with our system. Your feedback is always important as it helps us to keep on improving, thanks for letting us know about the struggles with tickets and custom fields set up, I will for sure pass this feedback to our product team so they consider it for future improvement. Looking forward to more years of partnership. Best, The TrekkSoft Team

Handling bookings of various OTA

In the past i have been seriously struggling when handling our OTA bookings and availabilty. To connect via API all our OTA partners through Trekksoft has been a massive change for us. The implementation has been smooth with a great support from the Trekksoft Team. After a short learning process to get familiar with all the "backoffice" features of the system i am now very comfortable with the product. The Management, the Customer Success Manager and the Support Team are very reactive and efficient.

Pros

User friendly system which responds to all specific request we might have (timetable, seasons, exceptions) Reducing complexity for the handling of OTA bookings from our side.

Cons

Until now i have not come across any features missing with regards to our operational needs

Hi Martin, Thank you for your great review! We are happy to see that you are successful with the system so far and happy to hear that our channel manager played a massive role in your operations. We are looking forward to many years of partnership with you. Best, Your TrekkSoft Team

Good Software with extremely bad support

At the beginning I was delighted with the sales process and sales support. After paying the whole year in advance (They only have that option) you lose important to them as a customer as they are more focused into get more clients. They promised to help us on the setup of the system. They assigned one person that was very nice but didn't solve anything and did very bad follow up. At the end we had...

Pros

The software is very complete. Ideally it is what you are looking for for a booking software. I was very satisfied with what you can do and achieve with it.

Cons

Sales department promise you everything you ask. Then when delivering them they do not show up to support. Support is extremely low and sometimes you think they don't know what are doing. If choose to look for the information to solve issues by yourself the help documents and videos seems old and not updated to the actual software interface. The widget code to attach to your own website is not working on IOS, so people with those mobile devices may not book and you loose that sale.

Dear Jose, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always important for us. We are very sorry to hear you have experienced some troubles with our customer service, you have someone assigned specifically to help you and your team with the set up, I checked and she has been in contact with you, so would you mind checking your inbox as there are some emails that I see...

A great way to boost your business and get lots of booking right away.

Increased sales

Pros

-easy to learn and set up right -easy for customers to book -great way to keep up to date with tourism trends and social media marketing - lots of interesting and useful resourses all up-to-date -love the way you all of a sudden is a part of a huge partner network - where you can cooperate with other tourism bussinesses and sell eachothers products - great that big OAT`s like Viator is 100% integrated - you have controll of the bookings from one single place. -Love the app - our guides can sell products while outdoors!

Cons

Main issue: the reports that I hand over to my accountant - but luckely that is about to get sortet very soon.

Hi Anita Vik, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience so far. We are delighted to hear of your success with TrekkSoft. The TrekkSoft Team

Overall experience is superb. Still we are planning to go live but up to now the service is superb.

Pros

Options to create packages. Customer support. Integration to be happen since we haven't go live we cannot give a comment on that.

Cons

More themes or customization of pages. System takes more time to apply changes, for activity and image uploads.

Dear Chelaka, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience so far. We are delighted to work with your company and offer you our full support. We are currently working to make changes to appear sooner than now, so rest sure your feeback is taken into consideration. Wish you lots of success with your integration. Best, The Trekksoft Team

Krain Experience

overall good experience with TrekkSoft

Pros

easy access to customers and excellent payment methods

Cons

more customer-friendly and be able to adapt to specific situations

Dear Allan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the system so far. Our Product Team is working daily to improve se usability of our platform, we really hope you can enjoy those improvements soon. We are looking forward for many more years of partnership! Best, The TrekkSoft Team