TuCalendi Logo

TuCalendi

Appointment and meeting management software

TuCalendi Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.19/10

Reviews by rating

Sensitive content hidden] and his team is incredible quick and supportive when it comes to questions or specific requirements. Outstanding support mentality.
Is a real time saver, super slick in how it works and their support team is second to none in terms of speed of response and ability to fix whatever issue I had. Great work tha tI hope they keep up.
This is the software I use the most, very glad I found this one out there, affordable, top quality, what else can I ask for.
For instance, no templates for cancelations or confirmations from what I can tell. One time the integration with Zoom came undone which was a little frustrating.
What I still miss: If I want to block one slot or day, I have to block it in each calendar, which takes a lot of time.

Grant M.

Financial Services, self-employed

Great Calendly Competitor

I'm easily able to have clients book in meetings with me, and generate Zoom / Google Meet links without having to do anything once it's all set up. I intend to integrate with Twilio to send SMS reminders and things as well, but so far the overall experience has been flawless, and I've been using it for about a year.

Pros

It's really easy to sync your calendar (especially if you have a Google calendar) to ensure bookings go straight into your calendar, and that people can't book in when you're not available. There's a lot of customisation and a broad range of direct integrations (ClickUp, Twilio, Zoom, Google Meet). I literally only need to send the link / have the link available, and people book right in, a Zoom link is automatically generated, and my + their calendar receives a meeting invite. There's a bunch of other features like landing pages and quizzes that really make it stand out as well. The service, I might add, is phenomenal.

Cons

The customisation is fairly limited when it comes to choosing the colour scheme for each element of your booking pages. I also wish they could get the video description feature working better - I love the idea of placing a video rather than having text for a description when people are on my booking page.

Hello Grant, thank you so much for your awesome review. :) Best regards The TuCalendi Team

JJ

Janet J.

Farming, 1-10 employees

Superb product that has increased our profits & improved our service

We are a small business of 4 employees with 1 administrator. We are in the fortunate position of being in high demand and I found myself spending a disproportionate amount of time fielding enquiries over the phone from potential customers - some of which we are unable to help due to being fully booked or not offering the service they require. The time spent on the phone was taking me away from other...

Pros

The Survey feature which is superb for qualifying and screening potential customers. The connection to SMS as well as email for sending booking confirmations and reminders (which has eradicated missed / forgotten bookings).

Cons

There is absolutely nothing I dislike or would change about TuCalendi

Hi Janet, Thank you for your amazing review. We are very happy that you think TuCalendi is a super product for your business that has increased your profits and improve your service. We are sincerely glad to hear how using TuCalendi and the smart survey feature has changed your business and also that your customers love the new way your business works and of course you find that our customer service is second to none and that we have helped you with any configuration questions. Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. Best regards. TuCalendi Team

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great idea just needs more time to mature

Pros

They had a really cool form for clients that integrated directly into the calendar, that way you could get information from clients beforehand.

Cons

Didn't like the way the calendar page/ booking page looked. Wasn't really customizable in that regard. They didn't have text reminders either. Great idea, just a little early in the process for a good booking calendar

Hi, thank you very much for your review. Best regards Thomas

KG

Katharina G.

E-Learning, self-employed

Data protection compliant and easy to use

With TuCalendi, I have an appointment booking tool that I can rely on in my day-to-day business.

Pros

I know that at TuCalendi, my customers' data is processed in compliance with data protection regulations. The program is easy to set up and works reliably. If I couldn't find something directly, the support of TuCalendi has always helped me greatly.

Cons

I'm very happy with TuCalendi. The only thing, I would like to have, is a private calendar where I can enter my own appointments directly in TuCalendi, and which is then synchronized with my booking calendars. So that I don't have to use TuCalendi with any third-party tools.

Hi Katharina, Thank you for your amazing review. We are a European company and we know how important it is to comply with data protection regulations. We are very pleased that you are very happy with TuCalendi, you think it is easy to set up and works reliably and that our support team always helps you with your questions. Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. Best regards. TuCalendi Team

FJ

Francois J.

Internet, 1-10 employees

TuCalendi is really easy to use and powerful for individual and group bookings.

Compared with other reservation calendars, I liked TuCalendi's ease of use, and especially the possibility of having several calendars with different meeting types. So I can manage all my different activities with a single account. In short, I love it!

Pros

I like the ability to create group agendas, multiple calendars and multiple events per calendar. It's rare to have all these possibilities at once. Very easy to use. I like the ability to duplicate a schedule, which saves a lot of time when creating it. Very easy to set multiple reminders, before and after appointments. By using customizable templates that you can create, you save time configuring each schedule. Their customer support is really hyper-reactive and they always quickly find a solution. They really listen to our needs and deliver a first-class customer experience. They even quickly added a feature I needed to display the number of seats remaining for group bookings.

Cons

It's a pity that the translation of the user interface (back-end) is not available in French. Only the front-end interface is.

Hi François, Thank you so much for your amazing review :-) We are very happy that you think TuCalendi is really easy to use and powerful. Also your opinion about our support team which is fast and always listening to the needs of the users. Thanks for your feedback, we are working daily to add new features and soon we will have the backend and widget available in more languages. Your opinion and suggestions are very important for us to improve the platform. Best regards The TuCalendi Team

BE

Bonita E.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

TuCalendi is an excellent calendar booking app that will save you and your clients time and money.

I've been very happy with TuCalendi. I'm glad I made the switch from one of their big competitors as TuCalendi saves me so much time and effort.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and the excellent help pages. The customer service is truly outstanding.

Cons

I haven't found any issues at all. If I could dream big, I'd ask for calendar notifications (in my calendar) to have four reminders (1 hour, 1/2 hour, 10 minutes, at the time) rather than just my Apple Calendar default, which is 1 hour. I'm very happy with the product.

Hello Bonita, Thank you so much for your awesome review. :-) We are very glad that you like TuCalendi, that it is easy to use, that it helps you in your business and that you find our customer service outstanding. Best regards The TuCalendi Team

IL

Irena L.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Best booking-tool for my business

Pretty good. Very helpful team. I am happy with the toll!

Pros

Many options for individualisation. Nice layout!

Cons

You need to spend a bit more time than I have expected for adjusting it.

Hi Irena, Thank you for your amazing review. We are very happy that you think TuCalendi is the best booking tool for your business. Liking our design and the customization options we have available. If you have any doubt in the configuration and adjust the platform to your use case, do not hesitate to contact our support team, we will be happy to help you. Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. Best regards. TuCalendi Team

Vikki B.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

I'm so glad I found this software

Pros

I'm a lifetime user and helped the guys with feedback on different sections. They are responsive and offer a great product. I really find it to be one of the best SaaS products I've used in a long time.

Cons

Nothing, it is not bloated and full of features you wouldn't use. It does what I need and does it efficiently.

Hello Vikki, Thank you so much for your awesome review :-) Best regards The TuCalendi Team

RD

Ruth D.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

TuCalendi helps my clients to book sessions with me

Once you figure out how to use it, it is an excellent tool to use for scheduling.

Pros

What I like most about TuCalendi is its connection to my Google calendar. This way, I can block the time slots when I am busy. [sensitive content hidden] from TuCalendi always responds very fast to my requests. He is very polite and helpful. I also like that I can customize the pictures and colors on TuCalendi. I also like that I can offer free and paid sessions through TuCalendi. I also like that they are constantly making TuCalendi better. There frequent updates.

Cons

It is complicated to set up. I had to take a tutorial to figure out how to set it up.

Hi Ruth, Thank you for your amazing review. We are so glad that TuCalendi helps your clients book sessions with you, that you like the customization options we have and that you find our support team very quick to respond to your requests and that you think we are very polite and helpful. We know that behind every user there is a person, we like to help people and we like to serve from person to...

KK

Karthik K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Saves much time

Pros

Tucalendi saves more time while waiting for appointment. Easy to book appointment and easy to schedule our time.

Cons

It will more helpfull if it has multilingual support.

Hello Karthik, Thanks for your amazing review. We are very pleased that you can save much time with TuCalendi. We are also glad you find it easy to schedule your time. We provide support in English and Spanish, support in German is also possible, but at the moment it is not like in the other languages but we are working to be able to offer it also. Thanks for your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. Best regards. TuCalendi team

Armin W.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Beruhigend einfach und verlässlich

Sehr gut. Funktionalität sollte in einigen Punkten noch entwickelt werden und die App mit Buchungsmöglichkeit wäre schön, bald zu haben.

Pros

Funktioniert einfach und trotzdem mit viel Möglichkeit zur Individualisierung. Datenschutzkonform! SUPER Service: Schnell, sogar am Wochenende und 100% verlässlich. Kontakt mit realen Menschen, keine Bots.

Cons

Keine Buchung von wiederholenden und Serienterminen. (Stand Februar 2024) Keine Möglichkeit, die Dauer des Termins für ein und dieselbe Dienstleistung einzustellen. Wenn ein 60-Minuten-Termin 90 Minuten dauern soll, muss ich eine neue Dienstleistung anlegen. (Stand Februar 2024)

Showing original review in German. See translation

Hi Armin, Thank you for your amazing review. We are so glad that you find TuCalendi simple and reliable, that you like the customization options we have and that you consider our support team SUPER. We know that behind every TuCalendi user there is a person, we like to help people and we like to assist from person to person, we think it's fundamental. On the other hand, our development team is continuously working to add new features such as recurring events, which is on our roadmap. Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. Best regards. TuCalendi Team

JH

Jan H.

Law Practice, self-employed

Great value for money, outstanding quick support

Great experience for more than 3 years now. I'd definitely recommend it, especially to users who are technically not versed.

Pros

What I like most is its flexibility and to have multiple calendars under different URL slugs. Calendar sync works fine. [sensitive content hidden] and his team is incredible quick and supportive when it comes to questions or specific requirements. Outstanding support mentality!

Cons

It would be nice if I could select a different confirmation link / URL depending on the language used. At the moment I can only change the language of the text fields, but not the destination / URL after booking is confirmed. Some fonts and colors in the front end are not customizable which is a basically minor thing but it would be really nice to have more flexibility for corporate identity reasons. It would be nice if I could customize the "Event Colors" with my own hex code #. At the moment there's only a pre-selection possible. Additionally there is only one way how the answers to questionnaires are shown in the admin confirmation e-mail. It would be nice if the output of the questionnaire results were better formatted (line spacing, paragraphs, etc.).

Hi Jan, Thank you so much for your amazing review :-) We're really glad you like TuCalendi that you consider TuCalendi to be a great value for the money you find our user support service great and fast if you have any questions. Thank you very much for your feedback as well. Your opinion and suggestions are very important for us to improve the platform. I hope you will be with us for many years to come and that we will continue to assist you in managing your meetings. Best regards The TuCalendi Team

BC

Barry C.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Fantastic automation tool that makes a massive difference in our business

TuCalendi allows one of my businesses to be pretty much hands off in terms of the marketing, booking, payments and delivery of the service. Is a real time saver, super slick in how it works and their support team is second to none in terms of speed of response and ability to fix whatever issue I had! Great work tha tI hope they keep up.

Pros

Overall really easy to use & setupHas everything you need functionality wise to enable customers to schedule, pay for and provide essential information for the session as an automated system.Saves so much time as customers have the ability to pick a date and time that is available in the diary. Pay and then both parties just turn up to the appointment in the diary. Support from the team is absolutely brilliant. There is so much available online but if you send an email the response is almost instant and the resolution is provided. Either for me to implement easily by following clear concise instructions, or they've sorted it out!! Extremely good value for money compared to other options out there.

Cons

There were a couple of bits that I struggled with in terms of integration that weren't necessarily clear or full proof, as I managed to miss some steps. Confirmation and reminder messages, along with including specific tags in those comms. Would be great if there was a template that had the tags all in there. It would then be clearer in terms of me just taking out the bits I didn't need.

Hello Barry, Thank you so much for your awesome review. :-) We are glad that you like TuCalendi, you find it easy to use and we have the features you need to grow your business. We will look at ways to improve the experience in creating the confirmation, reminder, rescheduling and cancellation templates. Best regards The TuCalendi Team

CB

Ciara B.

Education Management, self-employed

Efficient Tool- Great Value

I use it daily. It's excellent. Easy to use.

Pros

- great value - excellent customer service- friendly and fast - calendar looks lovely and minimalist/ modern for my clients - multiple calendars for different aspects of my business - easy to use - workflows are newly introduced and are GREAT

Cons

- I look forward to when they have the option to set my availability for all of my calendars in one place

Hi Ciara Thank you so much for your amazing review :-) We are so glad that you like TuCalendi, that it is an efficient tool for your calendar, provides great value, that you use it every day in your business and that you find our customer service excellent. Thank you very much for your feedback as well. Your opinion and suggestions are very important for us to improve the platform. The feature of being able to set global availability settings on all events is on our roadmap and will be available soon. Best regards The TuCalendi Team

LH

Lucy H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Ich bin begeistert

Pros

Kundenservice kann man sich nicht besser wünschen

Cons

Verfügbarkeit im Kalender separat vom Behandlungdauer speichern

Showing original review in German. See translation

Hello Lucy, Thank you so much for your awesome review and your feedback :-) The whole support team is happy to answer all your questions and doubts as quickly and clearly as possible. Best regards The TuCalendi Team

LK

Liran K.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Great tool for us to keep up with our dialy bookings!

Tucalendi not only excels in functionality but also stands out for its exceptional service. Their prompt and reliable support adds tremendous value to the overall experience. The dedication to providing great service ensures that any issues are promptly addressed, making Tucalendi a reliable partner for our scheduling needs.

Pros

Tucalendi provides a seamless experience for our students, allowing easy booking, cancellation, and rescheduling of appointments. Its daily tracking feature has proven invaluable in efficiently managing our schedules, making it an essential tool for our daily operations.

Cons

Overall, we do not have any issues with the product.

Hello Liran, Thanks for your amazing review. We are very pleased that you think TuCalendi is a great tool for you to keep up with your dialy bookings and that it has become an essential tool for your daily operations. Also because you consider that we provide exceptional service, solve any problems quickly and are a reliable partner for your company. Thanks for your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. Best regards. TuCalendi team

JH

Jenny H.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

TuCalendi ist meine bester Assistent

Pros

Übersichtliche Darstellung der Termine und Kalendarien. Gute Integrationsfähigkeit mit verschiedenen Kalendern, Buchungsseite für verschiedene Terminarten, Terminreminder

Cons

Bisher fehlt mir nur die Schnittstelle zu Zapier, jedoch wird wohl daran gearbeitet.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Hi Jenny, Thank you very much for your awesome review:-) We are really happy to be your best assistant. The team is working daily to add new features to help companies work and improve the platform. I take this opportunity to tell you that you can connect TuCalendi with Zapier via webhooks, to send TuCalendi booking data to thousands of external platforms. Your feedback and suggestions are very important for us to improve the platform. Best regards. TuCalendi Team

TS

Tanja S.

Law Practice, self-employed

DSGVO-konformes Tool mit schnellem mehrsprachigem Support

Alles in allem das Beste von mir getestete Terminbuchungstool. Die Terminbuchung klappt darüber problemlos, der Support ist hilfreich. Mir gefällt auch gut, dass die Nutzer neue Punkte vorschlagen können, die dann in die Roadmap aufgenommen werden, sodass man sieht, ob und wann etwa der Punkt umgesetzt werden könnte.

Pros

Aufbau des Tools ist sehr userfreundlich und leicht verständlich. Termintool bietet sehr viele Möglichkeiten, unterschiedliche Kalender, unterschiedliche Terminarten bei verschiedenen Mitarbeitern zu kombinieren. Der Support reagiert schnell und hilft gerne weiter, wenn man selbst bei Problemen nicht weiterkommt. Synchronisation mit Kalendern ist möglich, jedoch nicht verpflichtend. Emails können personalisiert werden, Branding kann komplett auf eigenes Design angepasst werden.

Cons

derzeit habe ich keine negativen Punkte zu bemängeln.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Hallo Tanja, vielen Dank für deine Bewertung. Es freut uns sehr, dass dir unser Tool weiterhilft und du damit zufrieden bist ;-) Vielen Dank und viele Grüsse Thomas

CR

Celia R.

Program Development, self-employed

Diferente del resto

Pros

Poder tener varios idiomas asociados a un mismo calendario. La integración con Stripe. Las plantillas de recordatorio personalizadas.

Cons

La interfaz a veces no es muy intuitiva. Hay funcionalidades como las encuestas o la página de reservas que son confusas de utilizar. Sin embargo, la herramienta y su documentación crecen cada día positivamente.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hola Celia, Muchas gracias por tu increible reseña. Nos alegra que valores positivamente algunas de las funcionalidades que nos diferencia, de la misma forma te agredecemos los aspectos que te resultan confusos, porque nos harán mejorar. En breve publicaremos un gran actualización de TuCalendi, en ciertos aspectos es un cambio de concepto, que hará más rápido el trabajo e integrar con plataformas externas. Saludos El equipo de TuCalendi

MF

Mike F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Stands out from many competitors

Really happy with what I have been able to achieve here having tried so many other competitors I’m happy to settle now

Pros

So many configuration options to allow you to make pretty much any choices you want, you can make the whole look and feel your own including graphics and logos. The inclusion of iCloud calendars was a vital one for me.

Cons

Minor niggles about the way you build on your custom domain but once you understand them it’s ok.

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for your amazing review :-) The whole support team is happy to help and answer all the questions about how to use the platform. Best regards TuCalendi Team

HR

Heide R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Tolles Terminbuchungstool, das ich regelmäßig weiterempfehle

Pros

Schönes Interface, einfache Nutzung und Verwaltung (wenn man sich einmal eingearbeitet hat), DSGVO-konform, sehr gut individualisierbar

Cons

Die Einrichtung ist nicht super intuitiv, wenn man es das erste Mal macht. Wenn man das Prinzip verstanden hat, sind die Funktionen super!

Showing original review in German. See translation

Hi Heide, Thank you for your amazing review. We are so glad that you think TuCalendi is a great appointment booking tool and we are so happy that you recommend us regularly. Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. We are improving the help section of TuCalendi, creating new tutorials to solve some common doubts in the configuration, in the same way we are restructuring all the video tutorials that we are sure will help users a lot and of course our support team is always ready to solve any doubt as fast as possible. Best regards. TuCalendi Team

Mike S.

Internet, self-employed

Ausgereifte Terminsoftware (DSGVO-konform)

Reibungslose Integration mit Jotform, Google Calendar und Zoom für Beratungsgespräche. Ich muss im Grunde nur noch zum Termin erscheinen, alles andere vorher läuft automatisiert.

Pros

Zeitersparnis von 10-20 Minuten im Gegensatz zur telefonischen Terminvereinbarung. Mein Datenschutzbeauftragter hat, um DSGVO-konform zu sein, eine Lösung innerhalb Europas empfohlen.

Cons

Zapier-Anbindung noch nicht verfügbar. Wir aber wohl bald umgesetzt.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for your awesome review :-) We are working to improve the platform with many new features Best regards TuCalendi Team

MS

Mario S.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

great tool

super bis auf Kleinigkeiten

Pros

einfach und intuitiv zu bedienen, Funktionsumfang, perfekter, sehr rascher Kundensupport

Cons

Es ist derzeit noch sehr auf "amikale Kommunikation" ausgelegt. vieles wird öffentlich für User sichtbar nur mit "für dich" oder "deine Buchung" angezeigt und lässt sich nicht auf "formale Anrede per Sie" umstellen. Die Double Opt In Variante ist derzeit nur als integrierter Bestandteil des Bestätigungsemails verfügbar. Dies sollte ein eigenes vorab Email zur Verifizierung sein, bevor ein Buchungsbestätigungsemail versandt werden kann. Es wird an beidem aber bereits gearbeitet...

Showing original review in German. See translation

Hi Mario, Thank you very much for your awesome review:-) The team is working daily to add new features to help companies work and improve the platform. Best regards. TuCalendi Team

MV

Marc V.

Amazing Service!

Pros

I needed an online calendar, easy to use and to implement on my landing pages, as I'm not an IT professional. And TuCalendi is perfect for me.Very easy to setupa very good tutorialVery easy to brand.Sometimes, when I can't find or implement something, their support is very swift and to the point. Almost immediate. I truly appreciate this.

Cons

No option for the customer to reschedule (yet)

Hi Marc, Thank you so much for your awesome review :-) We are working to improve the platform with many new features. Best regards TuCalendi Team

PA

Paloma A.

Accounting, self-employed

Excelente servicio

Sumamente satisfecha con la atención y el programa

Pros

Dinámico, fácil de utilizar, códigos de descuento, accesible y personalizable. El servicio al cliente es un 10 también.

Cons

Todo me ha gustado, no tengo comentarios

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hi Paloma, Thank you so much for your awesome review :-) The whole support team is happy to help and answer all the questions about how to use the platform. Best regards TuCalendi Team