UPilot Reviews

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

Betsy Goldsworthy

Absolutely amazing customer service and support; beautiful dials to track sales and growth.

Reviewed 2016-12-07

They are always available for support; they respond quickly and are very careful to make sure we understand the process we are trying to learn. They have even helped us by doing a job for us! Everyone is friendly and makes us feel like we know them, and they know us.

Leila Blauner

For the first time, using a CRM felt like fun!

Reviewed 2016-11-30

I have used several leading CRMs, and as a user, it made me cringe to think about entering data and using them. What surprised and impressed me when I started using UPilot, was that they not only made it extremely easy to transition over to their system, but I actually wanted to use it because the interface is so strong, attractive, and even fun/engaging. The UI (which is more important than I realized), the functionality, and the simplicity are the key advantages of UPilot. I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to upgrade their current CRM.

James Schildknecht

UPilot is an efficient and effective CRM

Reviewed 2016-12-12

The mapping components of UPilot are very helpful for us working with global airlines enabling hyper-target search, updates, et al. based on various search criteria surrounding contacts and deals. Customer support is very responsive and willing to go the extra mile.

Hoàng Duc Minh

A very impressive CRM software with a gamification driven design.

Reviewed 2017-10-04

2-way email, visual Sale pipeline, Amazing dashboards, Ease of use, Amazing support.