Upvio Logo

LH

Liana H.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

New and Useful Software!

I can see that this software is improving and adding new features. I already like what they have on their plans and would like them to have a better on-boarding.

Pros

Usually, I use new tools and software considering the fact that they base their efforts on the drawbacks of already existing similar tools/software. Cogsworth is just what I need. I just spend a couple of minutes opening 30-minute time slots and send it to the people I am going to talk to. Then I go do my business and at the end of the day, I check my appointments for the next day. Easy and affordable! I like it that you can choose to ask questions to your partners. It gives you an idea on what to base your speech

Cons

There should be a better on-boarding. There is a guidance, a tutorial but if the setup was done one by one, meaning they guide you to set up your calendar, then give the embed code which you could choose to skip. And all the setups could go this way, it would be easier for everyone to quickly be on-boarded.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Robust team scheduling management for our practitioners

We love the scheduler and telemed product and support team is great. Very knowledgeable, super responsive.

Pros

Solid automation of patient engagement. The team went out of their way to help us set up, train everyone on it and make sure we implemented it correctly. They also advised with PMS integration. We found that it was better to get specialist schedulers and tele software rather than all in one PMS that does a many things but not too well.

Cons

Would love more reporting. Right now we need to use CSV or API to do that.

Jonathan E.

E-Learning, self-employed

Be the boss, Fill your calendar!

I've never had much of a problem with the software. Whenever I did the owner would always go out of his way to fix the problem or guide me on fixing it myself.

Pros

Easy, intuitive and simple to use. The software does a great job at making the hassles of booking simple.

Cons

The only major drawback here is that the software is still growing. But despite that, there are hundreds of addons which make this program usable right out of the box!

LP

Luis P.

Education Management, self-employed

Great scheduling service

I am very happy with Cogsworth and how it's helping me build my business online, saving me time setting up online lessons.

Pros

I love Cogsworth's UI and how simple it is to set up services and start using it to get some appointments. I'm using it to get some bookings for online English lessons and so far it's great.

Cons

The only problem is that you neet to purchase add-ons separately for recurring appointments, payments, etc. I believe this should already be included, but I suppose it's a good business strategy for the founders.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Reliable online booking

Overall it's a well developed and feature rich booking app but make sure you know what you need otherwise the extra add-ons could add up.

Pros

I was particularly impressed by the number of options for tweaking the appearance of public facing booking pages which allowed me to get the branding and messaging exactly right for my business. The booking flow is very user friendly and well designed.

Cons

My biggest gripe is the number of add-ons with some developments only accessible by paying more which is often a monthly fee.

Brent R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A well-polished scheduling app

I've enjoyed using Cogsworth so far. I have been looking for an easy to use scheduler for a while, and Cogsworth is the first I've used where the product was ready AND the price was still reasonable.

Pros

Cogsworth is full-featured and ready for primetime. While it might not have every single feature out there, it's pretty robust and flexible. I love that I can embed my scheduler in my live chat or anywhere else on my site, or a popup. I also love that I can set up flexible notifications and reminders for both me and the client. The app is easy to use and doesn't get in the way, and the onboarding is excellent.

Cons

No payment processing yet. I'm told this is coming at some point, but this is a huge feature and will help make things better. You can use a third party processor if you know how to set up webhooks, but it would be nice to be able to do it right in Cogsworth.

KL

Krishna L.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Good for team bookings

Good design and easy to use, but too many features you have to pay as add-ons

Pros

Cool design, makes it easy for my clients to book an appointment with other members in the team and we don't have to worry about each other's availability because we can connect our own calendars.

Cons

The simple feature of displaying available time when you click on a date is lacking. It's only available if you get an add-on. Actually a lot of features are unavailable unless you get the add-on for it.

PC

Phillip C.

Design, 1-10 employees

Non-hassle way to get online appointment

Will consider to move away because of their pricing strategy

Pros

Is easy to configure (using their drag-drop form builder) and start accepting online bookings (embed or url-based), which 2-way sync with our gmail. The form widget has a clean and non-clutter UI, which is a big plus - no distractions.

Cons

Every seemingly small features like booking redirection, pretty url, Google analytics tracking, etc is chargeable. Though it dont seem much but everything adds up quickly.

Artavazd A.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Sync with calendar and wait for it

Now I am happier with my productivity and this is mainly due to Cogsworth

Pros

Now it is much easier for me to have meetings. As a developer, I am an introvert with poor writing skills. This tool solved my problem of getting stressed every time I had to write an email for an appointment

Cons

I just needed a tool to embed in my emails and synchronize my calendar and I am happy with these. To understand what needs improvement, I guess one needs to use all of the features

Arsen G.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

One of the best tools that helped me

This is really helpful not only for businesses but also for others who have lots of appointments and need to have a tool to help. For me, using Cogsworth is equal to saving approximately 1.5 hours a day.

Pros

Cogsworth is like my personal assistant but without a voice. I like the way everything works in Cogsworth. Everything is organized and it is really easy to use.

Cons

I think they should improve automated emails they send to their users. I regularly check my emails, even promotional ones.

Animation, 11-50 employees

Specialists in HIPAA scheduling

One great scheduler specialist company. Best to do a few things really well.

Pros

We have a unique scheduling use case that caters more toward larger teams. Cogsworth has helped us over the last few years streamline our entire provider schedules and automate the customer journey.

Cons

Deposit payments would be good and native forms - which I know to be coming.

HP

Haik P.

Effortless appointment scheduling

Pros

When I learned I can schedule my appointments this easily, I suggested the company I am working for to use this software. And now everyone in the company uses it. We are all happy to have made our job easier. We no longer write emails to our clients. Especially in our development department, everyone likes Cogsworth as they never liked communicating via emails. We are also planning to use this software as a lead generation tool by embedding it in our website.

Cons

As I was the one to suggest this software, I had a thorough look at its features and the pricing. There is nothing in this tool that I dislike. Especially when the free plan offers all the basic features need for our job

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Solid API - much cheaper than cronofy

Well documented restful API with easy integrations to calendar sync.

Pros

We needed a scheduling solution for our marketplace, so we signed up to a bunch and finally settled on Cogsworth. Good interface, solid API and SDK.

Cons

Would love to have prorated billing as it is a bit annoying having to buy credits each time.

Ernest C.

Program Development, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

It’s a good software for a busy person to make his all work day ready, and not to forget about a mee

It is a good software to use if not being able to alter font and sizes is not a high priority for you. I like how easy it is to use and the short tutorials in case you don’t want to figure everything out on your own. Now I don't have to communicate with anyone who I want to have an appointment and even the people who want to see how busy I am. The evidence is there

Pros

It is very fast and easy to make your all day ready. If you need to make an important note, you can change its color or have an alarm as a reminder. You can custom staff schedules which makes your appointments, inviting new people easier. Also, it can make a notification for a short time period. One of the advantages is that it has a history, and you can always find your previous notes too. Also, it has a free plan which has all the necessary features I need. It makes my schedule transparent and whenever my boss wants to see my load, he can have a look at the time slots and understand it himself.

Cons

You can't alter fonts and sizes. Sometimes I want to get creative and change the fonts but it’s not possible here.

FM

Fraser M.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Brillant

Love it. Huge fan. Will recommend to all my clients. Super fast to respond to queries too. Test them and see

Pros

It works brilliantly and does everything u need it to do. Really been a huge help for me and my company. Saved me hour and of work.

Cons

None really. Maybe it’s a new product and had a few things that are coming. Also no app. But that’s all ok really.

BS

Brian S.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Great experience!

Pros

After looking through other similar programs, I found Cogsworth to be the one that could offer me exactly what I needed and at a competitive price. Not only does Cogsworth allow me to schedule multiple events with subsequent follow up emails and such, but it also links up to my Google calendar so I am always up to date about what is going on. I love that it is user-friendly and that I am able to navigate very easily through my dashboard.

Cons

The only con I would have is that it doesn't seem as if I can separate my events on Cogsworth to separate events on Google Calendar. It only allows me to link to one calendar on Google.

David F.

Internet, self-employed

Webinar scheduling

Quick and simple.

Pros

I like that I am able to set the number of slots available for booking of my webinar and use my webinar link as the vid location.

Cons

Would be good to have a ClickMeeting integration.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Works well for my practice

I wanted something that made it easy for patients to schedule outside of working hours and was hipaa compliant.

Pros

Patients can confirm & reschedule their appointments remotely. Less back and forth

Cons

Would like more native integrations.

KP

Kate P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Stupendous customer service

I am starting a new clinic as an Osteopath. I was looking for a nice looking, light and response booking system, but also needed somewhere to write patient notes and compile new patient forms. The support and ideas I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was amazing, I was so touched by her attention to detail and professionalism in letting me know how Cogsworth could work specifically for me. I am interested in coming back to Cogsworth once you improved Australian healthcare integrations and introduce electronic medical records, which I understand is on the cards. I know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would give me amazing support during the learning process.

Pros

I love how the booking system looks, and how it can appear as a pop up on your website.

Cons

I would like a patient records section and patient history form that can be sent in advance of appointments.

RR

Rodney R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Outputs are remarkable

Pros

Customers book their dental appointments by using this software, outputs are remarkable. Confirmation comes automatically on the phone number and email. The tutorial video is really helpful.

Cons

Processing of the website is quite slow, optimization is required.

MS

Marine S.

very useful

Cogsworth saves my time and calendar synchronization is pretty easy

Pros

Cogsworth has been very effective in terms of managing my meetings and office hours. We are getting more and more clients and not having to write them thousands of emails saves my time. Embedding Cogsworth in my email, adding it to my Google calendar is just what I need.

Cons

I would like it to have a watermark. And also, there are some payment gateways not available.

CD

Carl D.

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Awesome support and really useful service

Just a tremendous amount of time saved, and efficiency gains.

Pros

I love that it actually works and saves me time and gets me appointments. I am on the free plan, contemplating the upgrade which at this stage is a bit expensive, but Boris tells me that new pricing tiers are imminent.

Cons

Its still a little new, so features are 90% there. Pricing is the next big thing, but both of these things will be fixed according to the CEO.

Used other for less than 6 months

Makes you look professional. Easy and intuitive to use with plenty of documentation.

Pros

The video tutorials are great. It is more than just a calendar appointment setter, it allows you to specify your services where clients can specifically book you for them. It's a great small business tool that saves valuable time. The UI itself is blazing fast and easy to use.

Cons

Very hard to come up with dislikes actually. If anything, I am not sure if an upgrade to a pro offers a trial period or if it's an outright upgrade.

Dan S.

Management Consulting,

Fantastic product for time scheduling - love that it has embed feature for websites.

Pros

Love the product so far - great price for building forms, SMS reminders and email follow-ups. Have enjoyed using the product so far and will continue to use. Customer service has been great too.

Cons

Wish it could integrate with more tools such as Zapier but sure there will be more features soon. Not very intuitive at first but can pick up fairly quickly.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

My own experience

Pros

I have tried it, and i really like the integration with the other calendars and other people as well. I like the system where others can book online into the calendar. Its integration and automation is the biggest advantage that I like the most, plus its easy, fast and saves time.

Cons

I dont see any particular reason to dislike, since its made in a very minimalist way. I have all that I need and nothing extra. If we have more analytics in it, and more sophisticated tracking system that would be great, again it is just nice to have feature.