vcita Reviews - Page 5

Gets results

I've used Live Dite for a little over a year with terrific results. Their customer service is top rate ant the user experience is great. The new mobile app works great on my iPhone and provides all of the useful info you need with easy access.

Pros

Gets results Easy to use Mobile app works Integrates easily to your website Branding options are great

Cons

As with all integrated products it is not always done at first pass but their support is first class and proactive product management is a bonus

Making life so much easier!

Pros

I love the fact that people can schedule or reschedule their own appointments from my website or even Facebook.

Cons

I would like to be able to schedule group class signups from vCita, and thankfully they are working on that now! So, soon I can have class signups online, and that will save me lots of time.

Really Need to Talk to a Live Representative

I always push the product

Pros

The Product is amazing. The Ease of Use has become somewhat of a challenge

Cons

inability to reach a rep. Please call me after 3:15 PM m-f anytime Sat or Sun

Everything is great

I already answered this question in step 1.

Pros

Automatisation of appointments management, easy and friendly interface, possibility to build in widgets.

Cons

Great tool for the self-employed

Pros

Easy to use; integrated approach to my schedule, identifying clients and invoicing.

Cons

would love to see more features added soon

Super simple

Pros

I like that once it is set up, it is pretty much done. Adding services and changing the schedule are very easy to perform. Integration with clients very smooth.

Cons

I sometimes have to get an access code for Vcita / Stripe, which is ok considering the information that they hold. It bugs my bookkeeper, however.

Really like Vcita

I've been using Vcita for a month now and just love it. I live in South America, which means that I used to mess up my calendar every time Daylight Savings Time started in the USA. Now my clients can book their own appointments in their time zone and Vcita ensures the time translates into my time zone perfectly. I work with busy authors and they love the ease of scheduling their own appointments with Vcita. Thank you for saving me time and headaches!

Pros

No more time zone confusion Saves time Clients can easily set up or change their appointments without emailing or calling me Looks professional and accessible Helps me block my time effectively

Cons

No synching well with my google calendar. I have to manually enter appointments in my calendar but that is a minor annoyance for an otherwise great product.

Vcita enter my life because I had to take an online apointment for me ! Since then, I became a user.

Cohesion !

Pros

Online apointment is really helfull but I can also manage my client's email a better way. I have nearly all what I need to mange my clients with Vcita.

Cons

I don't really like taking a lot of time setting my vcita calendar... when I'm not available or when I have to set spécific days and hour available.

Superior Customer Service

I've been using VCita since June 2015. It's been a tremendous enhancement to by business as an intuitive Life Coach and Energy Healer. It gives me a greater sense of freedom knowing that my clients can schedule and change appointments without always needing access to me personally. The payment feature has been wonderful. It saves time in the appointment because payment is handled before the client...

leverange on automation

awesome, it makes me to be confidence , I can now send traffic to my website knowing potential customers will be able to book appointment

Pros

automations appointment scheduler, and is for client to book by filling simple form, also follow up smg which gives ideas of what you can decide to send by editing

Cons

not so much into it, with the few tool i use is good to go, for now there's nothing to complain about, but if it popup will come back to share

I use vCita for my contact for on my website

A contact form on my website for potential clients

Pros

When someone uses the contact form, I receive an email and text message. Its easy for me to reply to them.

Cons

Fantastic solution for small business scheduling and client retention.

Customer service and their attention to the client's needs shows that they care about their users more than about making money.

Pros

The scheduling flexibility and control is valuable beyond words. You have the ability to organize services and set specific parameters for each.

Cons

Minor bugs with the App Version that do not translate over to the PC Version. Otherwise, I have not experienced any "cons" that are beyond the learning curve of new software.

VCita Rocks

I have used VCita for several years. Before, I signed up to use them, I had a regular contact form on my website. As business picked up it was more difficult to keep my schedule coordinated. Once I signed up for Vcita, not only did my schedule stay coordinated, my potential client consultations have increased. I will never use anything other than VCita. There interface is user friendly, for the end user and on the admin side.

Not recommended for Quickbooks integration

Pros

Could become the single best product of its kind for Quickbooks integration if they can iron out some things and add a few more.

Cons

Horrific support. I was so convinced of the potential for this product that I upgraded to the paid subscription in hopes it would open additional features and better support. It didn't. The "Premium" support took a full week to respond and when they did it was incorrect. Payment gateways are PayPal and Stripe only. No QBMS integration which for a QB customer is usually preferred. Flexibility is...

This program has been a game changer in my business

Adds to my bottom line significantly and is easy to use!

Pros

I love the ease of being able to gather information, send out information and use this as a reservoir for my clients and potential clients to come to

Cons

I wish there was a way to do recurrent billing and I wish there was a way to take certain appointment types and allow people that wanted that appointment type to override a block in my schedule

Great company to work with!

I am a small business owner who is working on building a better website and this is the perfect addition! I was referred to vCita by a friend of mine who also uses vCita. The entire process is very user friendly AND the customer service is top notch! I recently had a billing issue and I was able to call and promptly get it straightened out! Thank you Chris for your help! I am excited to continue using vCita! I highly recommend it!

Pros

User friendly, great customer service, friendly staff, great tools, appealing layouts, great price for all the features you get, works with wordpress.org, monthly or annual payment options, significant discount with annual payment option.

Cons

Does not work with WordPress.com

Monica was great!

I'm a one man show... There are no other options out there that do not require cumbersome and expensive build-outs to handle all the moving parts necessary to be effective, efficient and provide a quality experience for my clients. VCita is the exception to this statement.

Pros

It's simple, easy to set up and saves me the headaches, and money, of having to use multiple services.

Cons

My only regret is that I didn't sign up earlier.

vCita LiveSite

Pros

It's easy to set up, even for the technically challenged. My clients and prospects love being able to schedule their own appointments. Plus, it saves me tons of time and hassles.

Cons

There were some problems with my gmail account at first. However the problem was a setting on my end, not vCita. The customer service rep was great and told me exactly how to fix the issue.

overall good!

Fast response from the clients, easy to manage so I can remember each schedule well.

Pros

After I used this software, my clients response became faster and more people are attending each sessions.

Cons

Private appointment schedule don't want to be shown in my shared google calendar while group sessions schedule do want. I still don't get used to this point.

With a heart of thanks

I was having to use messenger to respond to request for appointments rather than allowing others to choose from my list of available dates and times.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the time efficiency that this software has brought into the administrative aspects of my ministry.

Cons

I was hoping for more integration to capture contacts from the social media platform of Facebook.

A great way to start a business

Pros

I loved that all of the scheduling and finance management was transferred online, as this administration side 2as a part of the business that I wasn't enjoying, but was also taking a lot of time.

Cons

Theres nothing that I dislike so far, but there are a few small areas that could be added or improved upon

Les Baxter - Review of Product

I haven't tried this function yet

Pros

It is easy to use, easy to set up and it does what I need

Cons

The product has more functionality than I need at this point in my Business life cycle, but I can see advantages as I grow and I can upgrade for more functionality

Best Customer Management Platform

A while back, I was looking for a customer management system, which would allow my clients to schedule and pay for appointments with me. I found vCita, and loved it right away. It integrated right with my site, allowed new clients to easily sign up, and for me to interact with my existing clients. I love that it also integrates with Stripe, so payments become a lot easier. I try not to use PayPal if I don't have to. Their support is also phenomenal. They get bak to me quickly each time. There was a bit of a bug in the software when I first joined, but they had it fixed in what I considered an incredibly short time. I was very happy to find that they are so attentive to such feedback. I highly recommend vCita for all aspects of customer management.

Pros

Integrates easily into any website Handles all aspects of customer relations Integrates with Stripe for ayments Is very cost-effective

Cons

None that can be listed.

Easily integrated into Wordpress sites with a plugin, clients can then self-book your time

Pros

This was an easy setup for our Wordpress website with the added bonus of a plugin instead of cut and paste of HTML code widgets. Integrated nicely with Wordpress.

Cons

Some of the ongoing configuration or altering of settings can be daunting to the End user. Can be an overkill for some users just looking for the basics. You must have a paid plan for appointment scheduling.

vCita review

Pros

I was up and running in a matter of a few minutes

Cons

I couldn't find a way to change the currency to rand so couldn't really use it