vcita Reviews - Page 6

So far, the software does what I need it to do.

Pros

I like the easy navigation and mobile app. It's very easy to create invoices, appointments, and communicate with my clients because the app is mobile.

Cons

The functionality to my clients looks "old school". They feel it is old technology because of the way it looks when creating an appointment. They feel it needs to be updated. I also feel that there needs to be an update to the scheduling so that my clients have confidence when setting appointments.

Vcita has made my life so much easier!

Love it! it's so easy. Now I can delegate more tasks to staff.

Pros

The online booking, and the ease of being able to follow up with clients directly from their profiles! I never followed up before. Also, no invoicing fee!

Cons

It doesn't have digital download capability. Please add it! I have already cut three expenses because if Vcita.

I use this on my website for scheduling and it works well.

less time spent scheduling appointments and playing email tag with people.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, and ability to customize the time slots and responses is very helpful and necessary.

Cons

I don't have any complaints with VCita - for a calendar management tool, it works just fine and I'm pleased with it and cost is right and competitive.

So far, so good!

Pros

I like the fact that my customers and I receive confirmation of our appointments. I also am pleased that it is easy to use.

Cons

The best appointment scheduling sytem ever!

fantastic!

Pros

I have tried several other scheduling systems and this one is by far the most efficient, easiest and technologically advanced.

Cons

There isn't anything about the software that i didn't like but this question won't allow me to move to the next page unless include an answer. so make this question optional!

Cannot sync with outlook

I had vcita for more than a year. Through that time I had several bugs that cost me a lot of time. The answer by the support was usually that they would work on it and get back to me. Which then did not happen. After a while I asked them and they would answer they think they fixed it and I should report if I find more problems. A while ago they encountered a bug which they still cannot fix. The sync with outlook does not work properly so all times are shown regardless if they are free in my calendar or not. To be fair, they gave me back my money when they could not fix it after some weeks. It cost me several weeks of nerves though, more than 5 hours for calls and emails and some trust of my clients with failed appointments.

Pros

Price is ok, pretty easy to use.

Cons

Too many hickups and bugs. Costs time and trust of your clients.

Just what i was looking for

I was turned onto vcita by a fellow coach in my area and feel like i struck gold on my first time out. This scheduling software has great customization features and is incredibly easy to set up and use. Since companies hire me to coach their employees having this software takes all of the scheduling duties of private coaching sessions off the plate of wellness coordinators and they love. It has improved all aspects of my business with the capability of billing and sending follow up documents to clients. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Ease of set up, clean look and integration with website, ability to customize

Cons

None that i have come across

Nice appointment software

This site definitely appeals to the average person because the layout is so simple but very VERY effective. It is a clean site with a flawless look, and someone without any technical background would definitely appreciate it. The layout makes anyone feel comfortable because it is so well done and clean looking. You feel as if you are in good hands and you know that you will be able to find anything you need on this site. Though it needs more improvement , like providing more customizable filters, directives and providing international payment gateways instead of paypal alone. But I like this site and our physicians love it too.

Cons

I use cVita on behalf of my customers to manage their email campaigns.

Pros

I like the flexibility of the software and its ability to customize like adding company branding and logo.

Cons

Pricing could be better. They do have different packages but if you look around at other competitors you can get the same or better features elsewhere for a lower price.

Easy to use and very comprehensive software

Pros

The wide range of it's features. The large number of clients that it can manage. It's integrability with Wordpress.

Much More

"I found vCita by visiting a trusted colleague’s website. I was looking for an auto scheduler, and so I checked it out. To my surprise and delight it turned out to be much more than I had imagined, the perfect fit for my business, a complete back office. The customer support has been very helpful and reliable, and since I joined just three months ago, they have added new features to their services. The cost is very reasonable and I am very satisfied and gladly recommend vCita.”

Pros

Cons

s

Outstanding!

vCita is amazing! It is very easy to use and just simply works! I recently called them for support, and my questions were answered immediately with added information that really helped. It's a pleasure to simply use the software!

Cons

An effective, easy to use business management system

Pros

The application syncs with other google integrations. Helps in business management. You can check out the free version. And if you are happy go on for the premium. Data is secured by multiple integrations, all your data is backed up. Suits Mid and small sized businesses. Several features like email- campaigns, calendars for team, analytics and reporting feature. You can add an staff roles and they keep updating advanced features.

Cons

Account management could be made simpler, customer service is least responsive. The billing system lacks features. At some occasions the syncing feature does not work.

Great program! I love that team members can book their own calls with me!

Pros

Frees up time needed for me to book team calls by giving them the ability to book their own. Seems easy to use and learn. I've barely scratched the surface of the services that the system can help me with.

Cons

My calendar is filling with appointments!

I did not realize how much I needed this product until I tried it. Having online scheduling on my website and social media sites, on my email signature and within email marketing has increased the number of appointment requests I am receiving. Sending clients invoices with links for online payments has been very well received by them; I like getting payments within hours instead of weeks of sending the invoice.

Pros

Easy to set up and make changes if necessary.

Cons

Can't add documents to invoices at this time.

Love this Appointment Scheduler

So far its been great and easy to use.

Pros

It is so easy to use and can help any business automate their scheduling process.

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like right now.

Good scheduling tool

Great

Pros

Easy to schedule with clients. Easy for my clients to set up call with a click of a few buttons

Cons

Only thing is the app notifications don’t come to my phone

The entire vCita suite is fantastic

Pros

It's super clean, not overly stylish, not overly cutesy. Just functional, comprehensive, and user-friendly. This software and vCita's apps in general, make me feel like a medical professional (I am not in medicine). Invoicing reminders can be sent via text. The pricing is honestly a steal.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this software.

cVita Plugin

This plugin is great for ANY business small or large that values being organized with their customer database. It's like having a secretary that can multi-task 24/7/365! You can't go wrong by implementing this plugin into your everyday business website activities. Not to mention the top notch customer service cVita provides. It's an asset to ALL businesses.

Pros

Easy to install, User friendly, great customer service! The 5 star rating is well deserved.

Cons

I haven't experienced any!

Great platform for beginners

It is great and easy to use

Pros

I love the fact that it has many features under one platform.

Cons

customer service times to talk with different timezones

Not good

Pros

Lots of scheduling ability, for prospects and clients. However, it needs more. It would be great to track all the movement of a client in the CRM, make phone calls, create and track help desk tickets etc.. Or something close. But it is a good scheduler. Possibly the best out there.

Cons

Poor CRM capability. I have stopped using it. I am looking to move our team to a more versatile platform.

Using vCita

I just started using vCita to give my readers a way to book complimentary blog consults with me. I'm really impressed with how easy this was to do. I'm ok with computers and technology but was afraid booking appointments and getting them transferred to my Google calendar would be complicated. I was so glad that with vCita it was actually really simple.

Pros

easy to use good way to have communication with my clients simple to figure out

Cons

none so far.

Incredible and fast!

We've been using vCita for a while now and the service and features are amazing! Is speeds up our process, saves time, money and emails back and forth. I recommend to all my clients!

Pros

Google calendar integration, easy to setup and get ready to go. Has multiples appointment types, different fees for each, customisation, widgets and it integrates very well with our wordpress sites.

Cons

Not yet found.

Versatile and flexible for startups

No Problems so far!

Pros

Simplicity Support Value Scaling for startups

Cons

Support sizing of Logo on Invoices and other areas

Capturing leads

I recently installed vCita software on our website www.jobinterviewservices.co.uk to generate leads and increase conversion of sales, am pleased that it has exceeded beyond expectations. The plugin also gives opportunity for prospects to schedule appointment , pay online etc. Prospects are also able to book service with difficulty.

Pros

Easy to use for booking service. Generate leads Secured booking payment form. Prospect can schedule appointment online Reduce telephone calls. Preferable to other booking appointment software used in the past.

Cons

None noticed since using the software.