Velocify Reviews - Page 3

Follow ups and lead mgmt made easy

Pros

Reminder pop ups, emails, txt and email to clients. Organization is simple. Data entry is simple. Export an excel with ease

Cons

There isnt anything Inwould change, I would add color selection options to the background to maybe a light blue feature or choice of user

great lead management software

Pros

It is very customizable to your business needs and a great way to organize your leads in a more functional system

Cons

It can become overwhelming for some not so technologically inclined users. It does require a lot of time to be invested in keeping it up to date.

Keeps you Organized

Pros

Very customizable. it allows you to stay on track with your leads. I love how you can create views to see different types of leads

Cons

The report generating feature could be a little bit better, and add more options. It is also not very user friendly.

Very Good CRM program

Pros

Excellent CRM with just the minimum requirement to take your contacts with you anywhere also love the capability to text

Cons

the CRM is a little complex when it comes the time to import data od extract data from it also little costly per user

Great Overall Experience

Would Highly recommended

Pros

How easy it is to use not difficult at all and how everything you need can be found in one place

Cons

I still have not found something I dislike it has been exactly what I expected to do just get me what I need without any issues

Easy and organized

Pros

How easy it is to stay on top of the leads and make sure you're calling the clients in the right time frames.

Cons

Some connection issues at times and you can call a lead when another is already on the phone with them. Other than that, no complaints.

Easy to Use!

Great product for business use

Pros

Many great features such as text and visual voicemail. it is secure so I know my clients information is secure!

Cons

I connected it to my cell phone and now it rings all the time! I removed the setting but it still rings!

Functionality

Pros

Its user friendly. It moves very quickly and very seldom gives me any sort of errors or runs slowly.

Cons

There are not enough disposition reasons. The disposition reasons need to be more in depth. Sometimes I cannot find a good enough reason.

Powerfull when used to its fullest extent

Pros

I like the integration with the additional software we are required to use and the ease of categorizing all prospects for campaigns

Cons

the calendar popup that doesn't disappear once complete after you have made the call and categorized it.

Very good

Everything

Pros

Ease of access and very reliable. Helps keep me really efficient while at work and helps remind me of what i need to do

Cons

Nothing at all I think that this program I've very easy to use and would highly recommend it to everyone

Great product

Pros

How simple it is to use once you get the hang of it, I love how you can filter everything you want to use.

Cons

customer service is a little slow, but once you get them to help you it was easy and the customer service is great.

Lots of functionality, but little difficult to navigate.

Tracks leads through our process every well. Can get almost all information on a lead I need quickly with a few shortcut buttons.

Pros

Velocify has a lot of functions and a lot of quick button views. I can find all the information I need on leads with just a few clicks on a couple of shortcut buttons.

Cons

Difficult to navigate at first. Once I figured out the shortcuts, it was easier. Still, there are some functions I don't use on a regular basis and it becomes a chore again to figure things out. Also could use some better duplicate lead logic, but that might be how it is set up in my company.

Velocify is a very strong and solid tool for production

Thanks for the great program, it's definitely living up to its reputation

Pros

This program is very user friendly and it keeps me very organized when it comes to my leads. I have used other programs at other companies and this one is definitely the best.

Cons

There aren't very many cons about the program. I have had some issues when transferring lead info over but those times were very rare.

VP of Internet Marketing

Pros

My experience is that my sales rep is easy to get along with and helps me with solutions that he has control of and gets me assistance when needed. The system, for the most part, is a solution for most of our marketing and lead needs. I would recommend it to a peer. It's much easier if they have an administrator with existing experience. Its a great solution. The support group has gotten back to being very prompt and helpful as well.

Cons

I cannot buy products for just certain users/branches and separate billing. Its all or nothing, but that's probably not an issue for most.

Overall very good

Pros

Very easy to use. The system allows the user to navigate easily and does not require much training.

Cons

Limited from a control purspective. it would be nice to be able to limit the timelines users can be on

Expensive and difficult to handle data

Pros

Nurture program and the ability to text from the platform is great. The ability to have it continually contact candidates automatically is invaluable.

Cons

Expensive, hard to handle large amounts of data, expensive to nurture large campaigns from inside the software. Would need to look outside for that ability.

Great for Calling

Pros

Great for automated dialing for outbound calls. Very simple program to use and easy to read. Would give me the client name and where they were calling from

Cons

I would have issues with the program freezing up or shutting down a lot. Not sure if it was my internet connection however.

Velocify Review by SBBCollege

Pros

We like that this is a quick way to reach out to our inquiries in a timely manner. You don't have to think about when you need to call them back. Instead, with the click of a button, they will come back up to your prioritized queue. The shotgun connect feature is also a great way to give a new inquiry to an available rep. It's easy for administration users to monitor call volume, create reports, reassign inquiries when needed, and assist all employees when needed.

Cons

There are some limitations in the reporting, such as finding out what status an inquiry was in before they were set (interview scheduled). As an administrator, you are limited to Normal view only. It would be great if they could see the reps' prioritized queue. I hear a lot of complaints about the Calls button turning off on its own at random times during the day.

Velocity

Velocify is an extremely powerful tool for lead management, it's large collection of options for users makes it a hard system to adopt, but great once comfortable with. It's developer tools are there, but aren't very friendly. Maybe make authentication a bit easier.

Pros

It's powerful, thorough, and scalable

Cons

Difficult to initially learn, weak developer tools

user for 17 years - love it - but could use improvements

highly recommended over other products on the market

Pros

keeps me on track - sets priorities - love the scheduled call back feature - and the auto dialer - it's the layout that could be improved on

Cons

could use some improvements - but overall I love it - when you are making calls & open a file - it does not go to the next file - it goes all the way back to the beginning of the list

Makes keeping up with sales leads easy

Pros

The software helps me stay organized, and always up to date on who I need to contact and when, and the notes are always there for easy review before I make contact.

Cons

My competition uses the software also, so I wish I was the only one. I would prefer to be a step ahead.

Customizable but Complicated

This may be good for a smaller company, but can be a real headache with a growing company/organization. It could really use some updated functionality features.

Pros

I like that I can build out the forms myself and format everything we see on our screen for each lead. Building and customizing reports is also a great feature.

Cons

When moving data fields around, you have to click Up or Down for each single field you want adjusted. A drag-and-drop feature would be great here when things need to be moved more than one or two spaces. We also have significant issues when doing API imports, as leads are not always automatically updated and have to then be manually adjusted.

Efficient

nothing additional at this time although if I think of something in the future I will let you know

Pros

The tracking ability and lead management is second to none I have used other systems and overall this seems to be the best

Cons

I called for customer support about a month ago and still have not received a return call, really? What more could I say about this?

Great tool to help stay in control of your customer base

One of the best systems I've used to contact customers

Pros

Reminders are great and easy to use helping to keep you on track for following up with customers. Dialer is easy to use

Cons

nothing that I can think of that is terribly wrong, I think that just like anything there could always be a tweak or adjustment to improve but overall is good

Great system!

Pros

You're able to create many categories to keep organized. I work in sales, it's the best system I used thus far.

Cons

Our leads disposition a little to quickly. Other than that, I have no other complaints to list. I really like the system.