Velocify Reviews - Page 4

Simple Cloud Based CRM Dialed

I have been using the Velocify even before they were Velocify, back then it was called Leads360. I have to admit when it comes to dialing and smiling this is best choice hands down ...or up. :-]

Pros

So let's be honest here, everyone needs sales and there's no shortage of sales CRM's. Velocify has a very user friendly interface that is a fantastic and advantageous when training new salesman.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to comment necessarily. The only thing I would say is the lack of iOS integration.

Needs work

A way to organize people interested in our software and how many times they have been contacted.

Pros

Information on who to contact is at your fingertips. The pictures of animals and people when you log in are cute.

Cons

It is slow to move the lead to the next user causing a delay when it is most important not to have a future client on hold and their designers don't seem to care to fix it. Report drop-down options. You still have to know the admin and how they organize to understand what they have placed in it. They will always have to set up a meeting to explain.

Excellent lead tracker

Velocity has been really helpful for keeping track of the status of leads. It's made it easier for us to grow our lead base in an organized fashion. It is simplistic and easy to use. It's also particularly helpful with call volume - it has allowed us to reach so many more potential clients than ever before.

Pros

-ease of contacting clients (ability to speed dial through calls, avoidance of misdials) -updates in real time -great for file organization -great for note taking on leads

Cons

-difficult to filter out old leads -notes aren't available in main view -learning curve for some

Organized and efficient

Pros

Using velocify has helped streamline and organize the sales calling strategy to help improve lead contact times.

Cons

Would like to see a few more options on dependencies when trying to create priority lists. We work with a lot of existing customers and partners and seem to have trouble finding a configuration in velocify that works for those teams.

Vice President, Customer Acquisition Marketing

Pros

I like the simplicity of functions. It's great for a small-to-mid-sized company that is growing and doesn't have the time or financial resources to build a customized proprietary tool of their own.

Cons

Since we did not have a separate marketing customer data warehouse at the time we integrated with Velocify, we encountered a number of limitations when we tried to customize this tool and make it provide this functionality. Although the Velocify folks were very clear about this upfront, we had to come up with some workarounds in the beginning.

Amazing

Pros

Easy to use, straight forward, very user friendly. Finding and exporting leads is so simple and fast!

Cons

Overall, the experience with system has been good.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and understand. The reports are a really nice feature, since you can export them to Excel and really home in on what you are looking for.

Cons

The phone part of this system really needs improvements. The system does lack some simple daily admissions functions that are very common, such as a daily conversion reports, missed call tracking, inbound call tracking. The initial training from the vendor on how the system functions could use some improvement. This will help the client to hit the ground running with more confidence.

Make the most of your marketing dollars

Pros

If you are going to spend money on Marketing, you need a device that can track the results. It allows me to track the activity by originator(actions), leads to apps, apps to loans and what vendor is the most cost-effective. The tracking and reminder features are great. I use the pops-ups, hit them as they appear and then leave the email as a reminder to get ahold of the client before I am done that day. The program helps me keep track of my personal results daily.

Cons

I don't like the fact that you need an administrator to format standard emails.

custom your own reports

Pros

I really like that for my job I am able to keep track of my leads and the program automatically moves my leads around to let me know which is the oldest leads that need attention

Cons

if the lead gets updated by someone other than me then I have to specifically search for that lead and it will not show up under my leads.

It looked complicated at first but easily to manage in a short period of time.

I wish there was a box for email in the Add-Action box

Pros

The dashboard screen allows me to see all my appointments/activities for the day. It also allows me to change or update cancels or reschedule appointments

Cons

The pop screen because if I am in the middle of a call, text or email a student, something will pop up and it's annoying.

Easy & Conveniant

Overall great software that helps me keep track of my book of business

Pros

Task reminder keep me on track to ensure that I follow through with every call I schedule. Great managing tool.

Cons

I don't really like the it logs me out after a short period of inactivity. Having to renter my credential every time after a long call is pretty annoying

It is a bit slow but nice

Pros

It's not hard to figure things out. It is not complicated software. It's easy to put the different actions and move through to different things. I will let them know that the product runs slow at times but is very helpful. I would also let them know how easy it is to navigate through the software. Velocify is also informing.

Cons

The software can be really slow. At times, I can't click to see who my lead is, and I will have to restart the program. It's hard sometimes to keep going at the pace I need because the software runs slow.

I started using Velocify a two months ago when I started my job, and I was able to grasp the product very quickly.

Pros

The ease of use. Everything is very simple navigate throughout the website. I like how the products allows my company to have a personalized script.

Cons

Every so often I will get an error message that pops up when a new lead is added to the system. It is very simple to correct this issue by copy and pasting the leads phone number in the search bar, however sometimes it is a hassle while you are on the phone with someone.

Was good early on - but falling off

The lack of flexibility, plus the pricing increase has left us to look for other solutions. Overall, a decent, stable platform if their best practices suit your model.

Pros

This is a very good product when it comes to lead routing in Salesforce. It has been very stable and user-friendly as well.

Cons

The lead prioritization platform is very rigid, and holds to Velocify's best practices - not your own. In the end, our reps did not use it, and it became an expensive routing tool. It seems that the representative has not done much to enhance the platform for the native Salesforce side.

Awsome!

Pros

Very easy and understanding to use. I understand each step of how to use it, and the support customer service is very helpful as well.

Cons

That one user cant be login at the same time. I believe that it would be more manageable if two user could be login at the same time

Velocify is Okay but not as Good as Salesforce

We transitioned fully over to Salesforce about a month ago.

Pros

.Velocify is okay to use. There are some functionality limitations if you want to use it as a CRM.

Cons

The system is not bad to use, but does not have the functionality of Salesforce. We have found more that can be done in Salesforce.

Lead Management System that helps Sales & Marketing succeed

Pros

I like the core functionality, ease of use, and customization. It was very easy to implement and focuses on creating efficiency for your sales team while providing campaign level insight for our marketing team to measure performance and ROI on our lead generation efforts.

Cons

Velocify has good reporting functionality; however, for some of our needs, we need to export the data into our business intelligence system.

We love Velocify!

Pros

I would highly recommend this product because it has the ability to integrate with other vendors. In terms of the vendor itself, their support staff members - from implementation and support to account management - are incredible. They are quick to respond, flexible, and very competent.

Cons

I'm unable to white-label the product or to create dynamic fields.

Useful

Pros

I like that this product lets you access all your leads and their information. The new update made it easier to search for a lead.

Cons

I don't like that it has a very busy home page. It's overwhelming when you open it up and you have a bunch of data in your face.

Very Efficient!

Pros

It's set up to send out leads, so I don't have to. And I love that their help desk is so very helpful! They always answer and know what they're talking about! They have awesome customer service.

Cons

The lead distribution has a lot of different components to it, so it takes a minute to really understand it. And it would be nice to be able to turn some of the emails from the drip campaigns on and off according to what the LO is looking to do. Because some of my LOs like the drip emails, while others want to send their own.

Priority Tax Group

Pros

The product seems to be user-friendly, and the vendor's pricing is very competitive. The vendor is also extremely responsive in making sure that we get the best service for our company's needs. The integration with other products seemed pretty easy. The leads seemed to be in the same place, and that helps with tracking calls and potential clients.

Cons

It could be easier to view more detail for a snapshot for each lead instead of pressing so many buttons.

Excellent product based on highly quantifiable best practices

Pros

Velocify is a data-driven company, and the basis of their software comes from years of experience analyzing what inside sales practices result in higher conversions. They are not guessing, but rather letting the data drive the features of their product. Because of this, unlike many other software platforms, users get huge value out of the box.

Cons

There wasn't a Salesforce app for a while, but they have solved this now.

Using for five years - the best out there!

Pros

All CRMs have their complexities, positives and negatives. We tried pretty much every one out there, and even tried building our own several times before choosing Velocify, (formerly Leads360) I like the fact that our manager has always been there for us when we needed him. When times got tough, he worked with us, and because of that, I have told many colleagues about them.

Cons

I would like to be able to have some of the enterprise features without the higher price, as my sales team has downsized.

Velocify review

Pros

Velocify is a very user-friendly system. It allows me to train a new hire, access performance reports, assign leads, etc. with ease. This system is one of the ways I manage my teams production.

Cons

I would like to be able to send blast e-mails from the system without being charged. I believe there is a charge if you send over 1,000 per month. I have to export leads and send them through another system. I'd rather do it all in one.

Great Product

Pros

Ease of use for CRM tool. The ability to incorporate other software to communicate with the program is an added bonus as well.

Cons

I have no issues with the program. The only thing that could be improved on is when you save and close a file, that it doesn't put you back where you left off. It takes you to the top of the list