Velocify Reviews

Velocify

Generate sales with auto-prioritization

Velocify

my experience with velocify

They would have more scope if they include the Spanish language

Pros

It is one of the best CRM applications I have seen, the interface is very friendly, the colors are very appropriate, in terms of the fluency to perform tasks and reports I think it is very well balanced. I thought it was excellent, the automatic voice mail function

Cons

I found the cost a little high, the mobile application still has errors with mid-range smartphones, it is only available in English.

Velocify System is a powerful Sales Automation Tool!

Pros

It's easy to use and has great instructional training and videos. Their support team is always reliable and able to assist when possible.

Cons

I have had clients complain about the API breaking down from time to time, and at times, the dialer has issues, but it seems that those issues have been resolved.

Velocify makes me MONEY!

So far so good and my production in the last 5 months proves Velocify works!

Pros

It keeps my lead generation system organized so I don't need an Excel spreadsheet and database which makes my work easier to manage.

Cons

In using Shotgun connect, it would be nice to be able to close out the prior screen prior to taking the new lead call.

Good experience, but could use polish

Pros

The software seems to be good at organizing data into reports. I think it also categorizes information well and gives the user a good reference tool for contact data.

Cons

I think it could use a little more functionality. With created reports, you should be able to click on a student from there to view the file. The whole process is a little clunky and at times too restrictive with what you can or cannot do with a file.

Velocify is the key driver to my success!

Pros

Velocify's software has ultimately increased our bottom line. They allowed us to quickly follow-up with prospects and has helped us close more deals.

Cons

I wouldn't say it's something that I like least, but I would definitely say that you need to spend a little extra time learning it's capabilities if you're looking to maximize what Velocify can do.

Easy to use and great customer service

Pros

I have used Velocify at my last three mortgage companies and love it. I like how easy it is to use and that it tells me exactly what, why and when to focus on. With the auto-dialer, I can get to my leads first before competitors, which makes the biggest difference in my industry

Cons

When I use it on a Mac, I can't bring up the right click menu. However, that can be fixed by using a different mouse.

An Admin's Point of View

Pros

The product is very detailed and works well with all the vendors we work with. And with so many data fields, it makes data analysis a breeze.

Cons

The customer service has drastically declined from a few years ago. The company seems to be expanding at the expense of customer service to its clients. And the support level, it doesn't appear to be as accurate as it once was.

A Great Program with Great Customer Service!

Pros

They have a well-documented setup process; it's powerful software that is customizable as well. They have great customer service. If you need help, just send an email to support@, and they will help you very quickly.

Cons

Some fields are not able to be changed (data input), so if you want to enter DNC (for do not call) in the phone block, you are not able to. The programming will not allow that.

Velocify benefits

Pretty good overall

Pros

It is easy to use and pretty self explanatory. Its not hard to go through the columns and pick and choose what it is that you need to do

Cons

Sometimes, the shotgun calls interfere with being able to action anything else. I don't find using priority view as very helpful

Many of our clients use Velocify to manage their lead buys with us

Pros

It's very easy to integrate with and straightforward for the client to use (they don't have to be an expert in CRM software). It's far easier to integrate with than Salesforce.

Cons

There isn't anything that immediately comes to mind in regards to negatives associated with the Velocify LMS solution.

Velocify: How can you run your agency without it?

Pros

From a manager's POV, I can see how productive or not my sales staff is at any time. I can see who is making the calls/sales. It is an invaluable tool that we cannot do without. We've used Velocify for over five years now. About once a year, we check out the industry to see if anyone can do better. They are the BEST.

Cons

We have no complaints. They have constantly improved their product over the years.

intuitive

please help our firm organize leads by time zone

Pros

organizes leads by several different values that are lucrative to production. The pre recorded voicemails are awesome!

Cons

would like to have the functionality to organize by time zone. This will help in improving the the contact ratio for sales presentations.

Velocify helps sell policies, which helps to sell leads

Pros

I work in the Lead Gen space, and being able to refer agents to a third party vendor who is going to help them to be more successful helps me sell more internet leads to my agents. Velocify is proven technology and a great partner to both sides of the industry.

Cons

The biggest complaint for any technology will always be cost. However, until you're ready to give away a free product, I don't think consumers will ever drop that one.

Velocify is outstanding!

Pros

This product allows tremendous flexibility as an administrator. It allows you to create and run reports at any time, as well as to add additional fields allowing you to capture important vendor data to help optimize your business model.

Cons

I would like to see additional tutorials/videos that can show you how to do hands-on post, batch, and recycle work.

Not For Educational Institutions

I would say if this was for educational institutions, limit the size of the school to 100 students once that limit is broken then everything becomes clunky, also add in real desktop notification features like Salesforce. What I also do not like is that this software is not designed for processes such as logging in one action in two different areas in order for reports to come up nicely. It needs to be more streamlined to say the least.

Pros

Easy to build enrollment reports, easy to filter views, dashboard provides overview of actions taken with many parameters to choose from.

Cons

No consistent reminder feature, no add in for outlook, no automatic call logging, and comment box does not weigh in to action log report, inefficient action logging system.

Weekly Velocify user

Pros

Simple lay out with tasks bars that are easily navigable. After training, pretty easy to understand and then maneuver your way around. It is also a pretty quick system most of the time and doesn't spend a lot of time loading.

Cons

Unable to upload more than one report at a time. Would be easier if I could search everything on the same search bar.

Velocify changed the way we do sales

Pros

It's software designed for salespeople to help them close more deals. I feel so much more efficient during the day since starting in Velocify. It's super easy to use and set up. The support team is responsive and always willing to help.

Cons

I'm really happy with Velocify. We're closing more deals since singing up with them.

User-friendly, hassle-free product!

Pros

Being able to set up call queues to target certain leads with the click of a button is a huge bonus. On top of everything else, Velocify allows you to set future appointments within the system to remind you to reach back out to a lead that you may have let slip your mind since last calling.

Cons

I have yet to find anything I like least about Velocify. Everything from top to bottom suits all of my needs.

Great system to manage leads

Pros

Easy to look up leads and easy to manage. I also really enjoy the software interface it is easy to use.

Cons

I wish it would detect duplicates a little bit better. If it was better at detecting this it would save everyone a lot of time.

I am an LP2 and use Velocify with my Loan Officer and our LP1 for leads

Pros

We work in a team environment, and having the Loan Officer always have the latest information available is important. Our LP1 and LP2 do a lot of the lead entry, and the LO can use their phone to keep track of the progress we are making while they are out of the office.

Cons

Sometimes it is a little too advanced, but it's nothing we have not been able to overcome.

Love Velocify

Pros

Customer service is fast! Never had a problem with NOT connecting to anyone to help me! Don't have anything bad to say!

Cons

Sometimes the systems crashes but honestly what system doesn't crash? Either way I don't have an complaints

Mortgage Product Manager

Pros

Velocify is what I would consider a market leader in the customer management software arena. They have cutting edge technology combined with features that help their customers to be successful in their sales operations.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this company. I've had a great experience in working with them!

Good for newbies

Pros

Easy to use. Easy view of day. Great for new sales people.

Cons

Lack of view customization. View of 100 leads.

Have nothing but praise for Velocify!

Pros

Velocify makes it really easy for our Loan Officers to follow up on the leads that we are receiving daily.

Cons

At this time, i do not have anything negative that i can comment on. Has been working as advertised.

Velocify Experience

Pros

The system's functionality is easy to understand, and I appreciate the ease of filtering for needed criteria & making updates/comments/follow-up reminders.

Cons

I dislike the higher price for leads, amount of different company's allowed to purchase the same lead, and the inability to return certain bad leads.