Velocify Reviews - Page 6

Dated UXI & Use Limitations

Good company, just cost more than others with limitations others don't have. Keep looking.

Pros

It allows multi marketing platform, near full stack possibilities but has usage limits on members, emails, text, etc..

Cons

Dated User Interface, Hard to find sections you need to navigate quickly. You have to buy credits, costs more than having your own service integrated with Twilio.

Onboarding manager & Day-to-day Manager for 3 separate Lead Managers

Pros

It's immensely simple to use while still providing powerful analytics and customization. Vendor is cost-friendly and eager to help when needed. Their uptime is immensely impressive, as is the response time from support.

Cons

I wish that the system provided sufficient document storage. Having to work through a third party is not ideal for our business.

Great product but needs some upgrades.

Pros

I really like that this LMS is customizable to client needs and requests, being that we can add or remove things as needed in order to help up track student information that may or may not be needed.

Cons

The dialer option is horrible. It never functions properly, and there is a constant lag when working from home vs. working from the office (even when you change the dialer-iq phone number).

Velocify in the Workplace.

Pros

The ease of use of the program is what I like most. It is laid in out in a manner that even a newcomer could grasp what to do!

Cons

The inability to back up after a mistake has been made. I believe this is in part because of the way the program is setup at my workplace. The vendor keeps us well-informed of changes that improve the work experience.

Happy Velocify User!

Pros

Velocify can be built to your company's specifications and meet most, if not all, of your tracking needs. Velocify is very user-friendly and has all the tools you need right there at your fingertips.

Cons

I used Leads360 in the past and see that we do not have some of the same features we had back then and have issues with the upload document feature.

Velocify Review

Pros

It keeps me on track and helps me mange my day. The automatic management of calls and updates is great and helps me avoid letting things slip through the cracks.

Cons

It can be annoying at times and it doesn't have the smarts to know the less obvious things about a contact. It would be great if it could work off of "soft" intel.

Its fine for what it is

Pros

Great if you only need to build one sales sequence/cadence

Cons

If you need to build out multiple cadences for different instances, then this is not the platform for your organization.

Industry-Leading Product

Pros

Velocify is the best-designed and easiest to use software out there. Plus, the service and responsiveness of everyone involved is top-notch.

Cons

They really understand the needs of the user and even have things that they didn't know they needed.

I actually enjoy using Velocify and all the services they offer!!

Pros

The product is easy to navigate and understand. They really took their time building this program properly. I am more than pleased.

Cons

I honestly haven't encountered any issues with Velocify to where I can say I don't like it in anyway. I am absolutely pleased with this product.

The Velocify system makes it easy to see that our leads work!

Pros

I love the way Velocify allows my partners to be able to look at their production from a bird's eye view to determine what's working, what's not, who's working, and who's not.

Cons

I'm still getting used to the new name. Other than that, I'll have to get back to you on what I don't like about them.

User-Friendly

Pros

I like the ease of use. I have Loan Officers that have been in the business for 40 years and LOs that have been in the business for months. All have been able to adapt and use this software with ease.

Cons

Nothing off the top of my head. I have had nothing but great feedback and experiences with it.

Great product. It's extremely valuable to our business.

Pros

The product is very easy to use. The Velocify team is very helpful and always finds a solution.

Cons

They need to have more custom reporting available for each account. All the canned reports are there for your use; however, I'm in need of combining the canned reports and this is an extra programming and development cost.

So easy to use!

Pros

I like that I can organize my clients into categories and make notes on each one. I also like the ease of use of simply dialing a phone!

Cons

Nothing, it's perfect, I wouldn't change a thing. The makers of Velocify have taken the time to make this software easy to use for your everyday customer!

I have used Velocify at multiple mortgage banks

Pros

We purchase a lot of leads and work with Boomtown as well. Managing leads within Velocify helps organize all of our leads from all of our sources. We can map all leads from Zillow, Bankrate, Really Great Rate and Lending Tree to name a few.

Cons

I dislike the automated email marketing. We wish that more industry best practices were shared.

Now that's personalized service

Pros

What I like most is the time my rep has taken to learn my business. This allows us to have a strategic conversation on what would work best for me.

Cons

What I like least is the price, but as the saying goes, "You get what you pay for." Velocify is the Mercedes-Benz of lead management software and a must have for anyone in the internet lead business.

Velocify Review

Pros

Very simple interface. All records can be browsed from the search page. There's not really much else to like about this product, from my standpoint. It feels very mediocre.

Cons

There's a lack of robustness on reporting. I can't use complex filters. There's no drag-and-drop interface, which makes it difficult to add or rearrange columns. The process of saving/making changes to an existing report can be clunky and inconsistent. I also wish that individual records had their own pages. It feels like everything is in a pop-up window, which can be difficult to view.

Good Experience

Pros

I like that you can customize your system. The response from the support staff is always good. Velocify is also very easy to use and user-friendly.

Cons

Although you can customize the interface, you cannot build rules into your system. Also, the mapping of leads from outside vendors is very difficult.

Cadillac of LMS

Pros

Once you have it setup, it really works for your team. For front end sales, it's really all you need.

Cons

I would like to see something that allows you to upgrade seats and become billed for those seats in daily increments. Focusing on the details such as this one will lead to greatness.

Great product. Will use for a long time and recommend. Thanks!

Pros

I like the ease of use. The software is promising. I was up and running in no time. I was hesitant, but am thankful I started. Thanks!

Cons

I can't say too much. Maybe that I didn't start earlier? I haven't met my ROI yet, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

Great experience.

Pros

With the advanced edition, you can customize the Velocify software to do whatever you need it to do.

Cons

The learning curve is steep, but that's only because it's a complex program with so many features. It's not a bad thing, but you have to dedicate time to learning the system to truly have a handle on it.

Overall positive trip

Pros

Velocify is a relatively inexpensive way to manage your leads, and it's pretty easy to use.

Cons

I don't think the metrics portion of Velocify is as easy to use as it seems on the advertisements and on the training video.

Happy with the product and ease of use.

Pros

It's easy to use, and the support is very helpful (although I find that calling gets a much better response than emailing).

Cons

I wish there was a test environment we could use so we could test new statuses/actions, as well as fields, without interrupting the production environment.

The Ups and Downs of Velocify

Pros

I love that that Velocify is very user-friendly. It allows you to access a lot of information in just a few clicks.

Cons

While it is a very simple system to use, it can sometimes run slowly or lose connection multiple times a day, often at the most inconvenient of times.

Is a complete tool for a sales team

Pros

It has lots of functionalities to keep track and prioritize in a way to avoid lose sales, is a good companion if you already have a CRM.

Cons

I'm still configuring some stuff to make more suitable for my needs, I think the interface can be improved more UI/UX.

Great Product, Great Service!

Pros

The support provided is stellar, and the system is user-friendly with high functionality.

Cons

I don't have a bad thing to say about the folks at Velocify. Our rep is always great at managing our account and answering whatever questions we have.