Vend Logo

Vend

Run the world's best retail with Vend point-of-sale system.

Vend Reviews - Page 7

Powerful and easy to use POS

Pros

Powerful, easy to use cloud based POS. Fantastic support and regular updates.

Cons

Reporting could be stronger, but is getting better all the time.

Vend Review

Pros

* Easy to use. * Wealth in integration. * The support is quick to understand. * Best customer service.

Cons

* Internet connection to have a better function. * Experienced some complicated like not loading instantly.

Vend is extremely buggy customer service is awful

Pros

Once upon a time vend was simple to use and had great reports

Cons

The changes When customer service cannot help with your issue they simply pass you over to another customer service person

Great service!

Vend has become the premier point-of-sale for us. We really weighed our options when we first opened; and Vend really stood out. Great customer service, great pricing options, amazing add-ons for couponing and other web services.

Pros

Quick, easy setup and great customer service.

Cons

Hard pressed to find one honestly.

Vend POS and Ecommerce

Pros

I have been using the Vend for more than six months. I am really happy with; the POS is very good and easy to use, even for those who dont have any POS experience. Integration with DEAR Inventory system is a great plus for me as many users want to manage inventory using DI. From a support service point Vend's support is fantastic. They respond quickly totickets I submit through their online service center, and the staff always follow up to make sure whatever issues are raised & resolved.

Cons

Beware Organisation Employee, anyone who can enter new stock and ca see everything like sales history, Price, Cost & other sensitive business data.

Great Affordable POS for Small Businesses

Pros

I love that it syncs with PayPal. Also I can customize my receipts with my logo and I also like that I can offer in store credit for returns or gift cards. Love the option to offer layaways.

Cons

The software won’t work on older iPads. I had to upgrade my IPad so I could use it.

Great POS for any business!

Pros

It is very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing that I don't like about Vend.

Awesome

more likely to refer it to my friends

Pros

Easy to understand and not too complex especially for small business. And cheaper fee. And they offer package and they have more benefits of using it.

Cons

I cant think of any cons as the software itself was easy to use and find it handy. More likely to keep it

Great POS for Small Businesses!

Pros

I love that it’s affordable for small start up businesses. If business is slow you can freeze your account for five dollars and resume the software when you can afford the monthly payment. Also, it has tons of great features. It syncs with PayPal & QuickBooks. I can do layaway transactions and gift cards. I love that my inventory is trackable and I have access to end of the day sales reports.

Cons

The software is relatively easy to use but I had to go to you tube to view quite a few tutorials before I got started. However, their tutorials are great and easy to understand.

Great product and simple enough for all the staff!

Pros

It's completely easy for the end user and the setup is straight forward as well.

Cons

On the setup end they've sometimes had multiple options for their products which wasn't always obvious to me which was which. However, once I got that straight it was smooth and simple to set up.

Solid, but not exactly what we needed

Pros

Solid user interface with a simplistic design. Offline mode, in case the internet drops. Reporting tools are intuitive

Cons

Price tag a bit higher than we’d like for our needs, at least until our business grows to a whole new level.

Vend - The most user friendly POS?

Pros

So simple to use, features are uncomplicated and intuitive. Very easy to train staff with the training mode feature.

Cons

A few improvements could be made when creating products with multiple variants to reduce input time but that is very minor.

Great tool to manage your opertions!

Pros

1. Good implementation software. 2. Cost efficient. 3. Strong loyalty program for customers. 4. Great interface.

Cons

The cost when you want to add some extra features or direct support to implement or develop the software requirements.

Disappointing

The worst thing about vend is their customer support, it painfully slow and incompetent.

Pros

Easy interface, great integration with the right hardware. Unfortunately I cannot think of any other pros...

Cons

Don't be fooled unless you have experience in POS set up or accounting the software is hard to set up and integrate with Xero.

Decent POS software, it works but don't expect nothing amazing

Pros

Very easy to use the app, plus it has decent pricing and I'm a big fan of the app design and backend.

Cons

Pretty basic software, it doesn't offer many features and offers quite a bit fewer than alternative POS software systems.

Vend Review

Pros

This help me so much in financial management and reporting, So transparent in all data that can understand all my trainees.

Cons

It will project nice and gives a good templates so as of now, there's no cons for this software. It help me a lot.

Excellent POS

Pros

Responsive vendor. Continuing development. Smart tools. Comprehensive functionality.

Cons

Struggles with variable price products. No mobile app for management overview.

Problems every step of the way

Pros

The in-store point of sale system software is quite good. Easy to set-up and use so far. Plenty of online tutorials available.

Cons

The in-store POS system did not initially sync up stock levels with Vend e-commerce. I had to wait 2 weeks and continually contact support to get that fixed. Once that was fixed, items I had discounted weren't syncing with e-commerce. Sale items were displaying at full price. My latest issue is with my custom domain, which I thought would be fine to use, isn't. Vend doesn't provide SSL certificates so my online store is displaying as not secure. They have no advice for this.

Total lack of customer support during critical times

We started using full time in Mar 2021 and one day - a month later - our retail staff reported inability to view customer loyalty points and edit customer details. It is only then we realized Vend had released an update which broke integrations with Marsello. Its baffling that we as customers were not told there's an update that may break things coming, its even more baffling that Vend is now silent on solutions. Vend's support has always been slow, and we sincerely hope the company would look into this matter more seriously

Pros

Quite easy to use and deploy Integrated with other platforms

Cons

Complete lack of customer support especially during most critical moments

Vend is our POS for our yarn shop.

Pros

Very easy to use and intuitive. Good customer service. Interface is clean and straightforward. A++ experience.

Cons

Honestly, I like everything about it. Nothing I don't like.

Simplifying retail

We use Vend in our ski hire business in Scotland, the software is fantastic and we throughly enjoy the simplicity and ease of use. Vend covers everything we could ask for and also the customer service is the best we have ever encountered. 10 stars from us.

Cons

Convenient straightforward way to keep track of inventory

It's easy to inventory, keep track of things, and search. It's very user friendly and has many functions making it a versatile and easy to use program for anyone.

Pros

Vend has a great search function making it easy and convenient to find anything! It's also a very straightforward program, very user friendly. You can add new items easily anytime.

Cons

To be honest I have not found anything negative when I've used Vend.

Hey Katie, thanks for such a great review of Vend POS! If you ever need any help or have any questions please let our friendly team know :) Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Awesome product

We've used Vend for more than a year without issues or difficulties. We have 2 paid staff and a small army of volunteers who use the software without issues week after week.

Pros

It's simple, flexible and pretty near bullet proof.

Excellent software

Incredibly versatile and delivers everything that it promises and can be adapted in many more ways. I run a bike rental/shuttle business and vend has been incredibly easy to use which means happier customers at the end of the day

Cons

So far it has been great

We have just changed over to Vend for our new billing system in our cosmetic surgery. The main reasons were cloud based, not having to worry about back ups any more, and simple to use. So far it has been great - works really well. And like changing to a new program you always want it to do the old program way! Well - with Vend Live Chat they were quick to reply - very professional and answered all our questions in a very friendly manner and showed us a better way!! They even emailed me the next day to see if everything was working well