Vend Reviews

Vend

Run the world's best retail with Vend point-of-sale system.

Vend

Very satisfied

Vend does exactly what we need and is very easy to use

Pros

Cons

Inventory and stock receiving could be easier

This reviewer only left a rating

We are high end bicycle shop, we have been using Vend since April 2011. This is an amazing product integrates extremely well with our accounting package Xero (no double entry of data). Vend is a web based POS which is awesome as we can be servicing our customers on the move eg by using our iPad or we can be on any terminal with an internet connection and log into our POS. I can't speak more highly of Vend and their customer service is A+.

Great inventory management app

Pros

Really lets you do corporate level things for a smaller scale with inventory management app. Really impressed

Cons

Hardware. Would prefer an ipad setup as opposed to having to buy their whole set up. Takes longer to fix things

Easy to use and efficient

Pros

I like the customer database, because I provide a service. I also like the simplicity.

Cons

The loyalty program is a good idea, but it's kind of hard to redeem.

Great for merchants

Pros

Vend is a good service for small vendors. Their prices are reasonable and will work with small businesses.

Cons

I don't personally see too many cons with Vend. Compared to other merchant options they are pretty good.

Vend--POS and Inventory

Customer service availability and informative, however, not much on they can do solving the restrictions within the platform.

Pros

The idea that inventory system is also housed with point of sale system.

Cons

Very cumbersome to work in--doesn't have the capability as other POS platforms out in the market currently.

Best Bang for the Buck! Extremely User Friendly

Pros

The system is incredibly user friendly. The help staff have been very responsive to my needs and (in hindsight) occasionally goofy questions!

Cons

The weakest link (for me) is the Quickbooks integration. It takes some patience and a good accountant to get it to post correctly.

Great App

We have decided to use Vend because we sometimes suffer internet connection problems and we read that Vend does not only work on the browser but also independently of the status of your internet connection. We are happy that finally we are not interrupted or slowed down by technical issues. The app works well, we like it!

Simply Perfect.

Pros

Simplicity, Control, Ease of Use, Powerful Reporting, Intuitive, and the support is amazing!

Cons

What's not to like? Vend is constantly driving it's product forward with updates, tools, new features, and seamless integration with applications.

Great POS For Small Business

Great POS system for a small business, especially if need to get up and running fast.

Pros

Very easy POS to get up and running fast.

Cons

E-commerce portion could use some work, but not bad.

Great product for point of sale

Used this for a while with one of my friends businesses while helping him out at a trade show. I was really surprised how easy to straight forward it was to use and he said he absolutely loved this product as well.

Highly Recommended!

Pros

The software is continually being added to and the services offered. The customer service representatives are extremely helpful, and are very knowledgeable about the issue resolution.

Cons

The payment types for the United States aren't full of options.

10 out of 10

Pros

An intuitive piece of software, backed by superb customer service. I have never hung up the phone without my issue being resolved. 10 out of 10, SMB.

Cons

I'd love to have a functionality that orders stock based on your ideal SOH position.

Excellent cloud POS

Vend was my first choice for a POS. At this price point it is hard to go past! Super easy to implement and it linked with my accounting and online store making it all one floaty cloud based dream of some kind. The time savings alone are worth hundreds of dollars a week to me.

perfect service

Pros

Easy to use, someone told me to get it and I can see all I need.

Cons

It was most important to increase my business daily.

Great loyalty program and cost efficient for our company

Pros

This is a powerful POS software that is operated in the cloud. Security has never been an issue and overall is a great inventory management system for in store and online sales.

Cons

There are costs for technical assistance. Most similar software has this included. There are some glitches but havent had any huge issues

Haven't lost track

Pros

Since we started using this program we have had a simpler time doing inventory and it really has helped us keep track of items.

Cons

It takes a while to set it up and we had to get a lot of tech support involved but I think that might have been due to our lousy internet speeds.

Great Option For Tracking Inventory

Pros

Vend is very user-friendly and allows you to run reports, track and manage inventory and also automate reordering.

Cons

So far, there have not been any issues with Vend. They have great customer support and have been accessible when any questions arose.

Easy to navigate

Pros

Easy to enter in data from previous system with the ability to edit as needed. Reporting looks great as well.

Cons

Cannot do any preliminary website set up before everything is in place on the site. Still working through setting up credit cards.

Reviewing Vend

Pros

Vend is best in inventory management system and i always use this also in customer care. This help me a lot and help our department too.

Cons

The cons is demand always internet connection to update you more. Nothing else more.

Amazing service

Pros

Great service, easy to use everything I needed in a system at a great price

Cons

Nothing negative to say I'm extremely satisfied with Vend system and customer service

Simple straight forward software for everyday use

Pros

Perfect for when you are starting a business and have a lot to wrap your head around in a short amount of time. Simple straight forward software package.

Cons

I haven't yet fully utilized every area of package so cant comment.

Vend review

Been using this system for over a year. Some of the features can be a tad bit buggy, but over all easy to use for a basic retail store they doesn't require work orders, or Special orders.

Pros

The UI and layout is clear and simple.

Cons

buggy when adding products. Cannot add products on the fly or do special orders. Cannot do work orders.

Simple Interface

Pros

- Easy to train people on this POS - Integrates with Square POS

Cons

- Free plan is limited to 10 products - No offline version/downloadable version

Vend Review

Pros

Vend is good in inventory, i always use this app in making reports and inventory. This help me a lot of times.

Cons

The cons i experienced is not saved automatically my work when my computer accidentally shutdown.