Vend Logo

Vend

Run the world's best retail with Vend point-of-sale system.

Vend Reviews - Page 8

Vend

Pros

Vend is a great pos application, it looks and feels very modern, and it's really easy to use for anybody, no matter how technical you are.

Cons

Sometimes it seems to react a bit slower than usually, but this might also be a problem related to our own network

Hey Jasper, thanks for your review of Vend POS! Appreciate your feedback regarding Vend being modern and easy to use, great to hear. If you're still experiencing any delays in speed please submit a ticket with our support team for assistance. Hope you have a great day! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Grow your business using Vend

If you are looking for point-of-sale, there is no need to go any further than Vend. Vend have built an incredibile online POS system, which is easy to use, affordable, and best of all, integrates with a number of other apps. Xero for the accounting system, Timely if you take bookings, Shopify if you sell online and Perkville if you want more customers :) If you stick to with your old cash register, your business will suffer. If you are serious about growing your business and you need POS, Vend is a must have.

Cons

The worst POS software Ive ever used!!!!

Pros

There is nothing good to say about this product and its support

Cons

This product is hopeless, it shows pointless information in its reporting, tells me I only need to count 98 products for stock take when I have close to 2000... I have to create an order to print price stickers for existing stock then the sticker templates they provide dont even come close to working. System constantly goes off line and stalls...... the support is none existent and you cant call anyone and no one calls you pack, their sales reps dont know a thing about the product.

This reviewer only left a rating

I own a winery and tasting room which shares space with another company. We have been using vend for the past 10 months and have been fairly happy with it. It's easy to use and to separate wineries and inventories. It offers idiot proof operations which is nice. Customer support is less than impressive. They do always get back with you via email, but sometimes take's several days. Sales totals and report totals don't ever add up. An inventory sheet and sales sheet have to be printed to balance.

I love Vend!

Pros

Easy to use - I love that the e- commerce is all built in one

Cons

Nothing - they are a dream to deal with. I can't fault them

SImple basic retail POS

If you looking for basic POS retail this product works but limited if you have specific / more detailed feature needs

Pros

Ease of Use. Easy install and data entry. Handles all the basic POS functions. Easy to manuvere through software and customer service was very good.

Cons

Does not handle our needs. We are a furniture business and need customizable invoices, customer databases, and the ability to special order products with depsoits. System is not as robust as more expensive solutions but you get what you pay for.

Great Product!

Pros

Easy to use with a lot of good functionality. The reward system is also great

Cons

Not having the ability to change the rewards from dollars to points

Awesome and getting better

This software has been a great ally for our store in terms of accesibility integration of all things related to handling our business. Vend is also in constant upgrade with even more powerful options each time. Support is great and a lot of materials are available. My only concern with cloud based programs is if they make an unfortunate upgrade that affects usage, there's no possibility to stick with the older version.

Very satisfied

Vend does exactly what we need and is very easy to use

Pros

Cons

Inventory and stock receiving could be easier

This reviewer only left a rating

We are high end bicycle shop, we have been using Vend since April 2011. This is an amazing product integrates extremely well with our accounting package Xero (no double entry of data). Vend is a web based POS which is awesome as we can be servicing our customers on the move eg by using our iPad or we can be on any terminal with an internet connection and log into our POS. I can't speak more highly of Vend and their customer service is A+.

Bad support

We've been using Vend for well over a year and the system is ok if you just have a bricks and mortar shop. Unfortunately if you do anything else, Vend are very unhelpful. We are a multichannel retailer and link Vend to our website with Shopify, and then both link to Xero for finance. Because Vend won't accommodate even the simplest request (even with a year's notice) we have to manually close down...

Great inventory management app

Pros

Really lets you do corporate level things for a smaller scale with inventory management app. Really impressed

Cons

Hardware. Would prefer an ipad setup as opposed to having to buy their whole set up. Takes longer to fix things

Easy to use and efficient

Pros

I like the customer database, because I provide a service. I also like the simplicity.

Cons

The loyalty program is a good idea, but it's kind of hard to redeem.

Great for merchants

Pros

Vend is a good service for small vendors. Their prices are reasonable and will work with small businesses.

Cons

I don't personally see too many cons with Vend. Compared to other merchant options they are pretty good.

Best Bang for the Buck! Extremely User Friendly

Pros

The system is incredibly user friendly. The help staff have been very responsive to my needs and (in hindsight) occasionally goofy questions!

Cons

The weakest link (for me) is the Quickbooks integration. It takes some patience and a good accountant to get it to post correctly.

Great App

We have decided to use Vend because we sometimes suffer internet connection problems and we read that Vend does not only work on the browser but also independently of the status of your internet connection. We are happy that finally we are not interrupted or slowed down by technical issues. The app works well, we like it!

Simply Perfect.

Pros

Simplicity, Control, Ease of Use, Powerful Reporting, Intuitive, and the support is amazing!

Cons

What's not to like? Vend is constantly driving it's product forward with updates, tools, new features, and seamless integration with applications.

Great POS For Small Business

Great POS system for a small business, especially if need to get up and running fast.

Pros

Very easy POS to get up and running fast.

Cons

E-commerce portion could use some work, but not bad.

Great product for point of sale

Used this for a while with one of my friends businesses while helping him out at a trade show. I was really surprised how easy to straight forward it was to use and he said he absolutely loved this product as well.

Vend--POS and Inventory

Customer service availability and informative, however, not much on they can do solving the restrictions within the platform.

Pros

The idea that inventory system is also housed with point of sale system.

Cons

Very cumbersome to work in--doesn't have the capability as other POS platforms out in the market currently.

Highly Recommended!

Pros

The software is continually being added to and the services offered. The customer service representatives are extremely helpful, and are very knowledgeable about the issue resolution.

Cons

The payment types for the United States aren't full of options.

10 out of 10

Pros

An intuitive piece of software, backed by superb customer service. I have never hung up the phone without my issue being resolved. 10 out of 10, SMB.

Cons

I'd love to have a functionality that orders stock based on your ideal SOH position.

Excellent cloud POS

Vend was my first choice for a POS. At this price point it is hard to go past! Super easy to implement and it linked with my accounting and online store making it all one floaty cloud based dream of some kind. The time savings alone are worth hundreds of dollars a week to me.

perfect service

Pros

Easy to use, someone told me to get it and I can see all I need.

Cons

It was most important to increase my business daily.

Great loyalty program and cost efficient for our company

Pros

This is a powerful POS software that is operated in the cloud. Security has never been an issue and overall is a great inventory management system for in store and online sales.

Cons

There are costs for technical assistance. Most similar software has this included. There are some glitches but havent had any huge issues