VideoPeel Logo

VideoPeel

Video capturing platform for collecting customer testimonial

VideoPeel Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.89/10

See full reviews by rating

The program is more than wonderful and you can deal with it easily and I think that this program is very useful.
Super easy to use, which helps a lot to generate awesome client testimonials.
VideoPeel is an amazing tool, and I love it. It's a really easy way to get customer video testimonials, no login or app download is required.

Eduardo C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Get testimonials quickly with this tool

I definetly recommend. It is an inexpensive way to get testimonials and I am using it to promote my business and services.

Pros

With this tool I was able to automate my testimonials process. It is easy for users to record and submit making the flow integrated with the sales journey.

Cons

Very little customization options. You need to adjust to the tool and it is not very flexible. And a few users had issues submitting the videos, so is a little buggy.

Puneet T.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

VideoPeel is a great way to collect more customer testimonials!

VideoPeel is a simple, easy-to-use tool that helps you collect customer videos, increase engagement, and build trust. It's really easy to create custom campaigns for specific groups of customers.

Pros

VideoPeel is an amazing tool, and I love it! It's a really easy way to get customer video testimonials, no login or app download is required. Simply go to their website, choose a template, add your logo and message, and let your customers record their video testimonials. It's that simple! What I like most about VideoPeel is the ability to embed Video Testimonials on my website with VideoPeel's embeddable Carousel Player – Through with I can easily embed customer Testimonials on my website

Cons

Consumer Insights are very basic, need to add more analytics. Nowadays It must to have Third-Party integrations (Like Zapier) which is right now missing.

MH

Mark H.

Cosmetics, 201-500 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Decent product, but awful business practices

Over-all, the software felt a bit clunky, but was a great concept that I'd have loved to have experienced more. I was invited to meet with a rep of their team to discuss integration with Shopify, a new feature they had released days before. I had bought a lifetime deal they offered on Appsumo, and was shocked when the rep suggested we pay $2k a month just for the privilege of having the app talk to our eCommerce software. On our call was a second rep, who was in charge of customer onboarding, and they invited me to share my thoughts on how they could win customers like myself. Needless to say, they weren't actually interested in hearing feedback, and the rep cut our call short, hung up on me after calling me obnoxious.

Pros

It's an innovative idea and UGC is a big part of any ecommerce brand. We all struggle to get customers to feel like giving us testimonial so on paper this app and tool is any marketer's dream.

Cons

I honestly think their holier than thou attitude to customer service is their largest downfall. I also did not enjoy their pricing structure where they reel in customers with life time deals on apps like appsumo, only to turn around and try and upsell them in the thousands to intergrate it into apps like shopify.

MA

Mohamed A.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

More than wonderful experience

Pros

Very easy to use, which helps a lot in creating great testimonials for clients This cuts out all fake review bots and gives customers a connection to other customers.

Cons

There is not much to say. Great product but I think it would be great if you let me customize the colors and design of the letter.

AH

Albert H.

Education Management, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Reviews people believe in

Easy to use and easy to integrate the collected movies in any marketing and development plans!

Pros

You need real people, with honest reviews. That is what VideoPeel provides. People do not believe what I say about myself, but will believe the spoken and captured stories of my clients

Cons

I am very happy with it all the way! I really like the updates, that make this product better and better!

AS

Andrea S.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

The Accessory Junkie Review

VideoPeel has not only been amazing to work but the quality of the content in the videos we are receiving is astounding. I want to be able to use VideoPeel for more projects with designers as well as Customer testimonials for future collection drops online and at Nordstrom.com. I also see potential for us to use VideoPeel for styling ideas.

Pros

I loved how we were able to get video from designere around the world, hear from some designers we work with and their personal love notes to The Accessory Junkie. I also love that we can see our customers reactions, how they are styling different accessories, and reactions from consumers from unboxing product to trying on!

Cons

Would love to be able to get creative with editing tools to be able to string the videos together and create a beautiful marketing piece to post on IG or our website.

JJ

Jack J.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Delightfully Seamless Experience

Video reviews are perceived as more compelling and genuine than typed ones. VideoPeel empowers the future of reviews.

Pros

Using VideoPeel to leave a review on my phone was such a breeze. I recall a moment of shock when I was done uploading my video: "It's done? It was that easy?" I said to myself. And indeed it was. Excited to keep using VideoPeel.

Cons

Hard to think of much honestly. Wish I could make a VideoPeel video review on Capterra!

Thank you Jack! We are glad that you are enjoying your experience with VideoPeel.

JD

Jonas D.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Best tool to receive client testimonials

Pros

Super easy to use, which helps a lot to generate awesome client testimonials.

Cons

There is not much to say. Awesome product!

Ml

Maria laura L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

The best tool for your users testimonies!

It was great, from the customer success experience to the product itself.

Pros

It was really easy to use, friendly for my team, for me, and also for the final users that are really the most important part of it all.

Cons

I think it would be great if it would let me personalize the colors and the design of the message.

KK

Krister K.

Research, 1-10 employees

Great way to keep bots out

Pros

This cuts through all the fake review bots and gives customers a connection to other customers.

Cons

New, might have bugs that pop up but haven't harmed us.