VideoPeel Reviews

VideoPeel

Video capturing platform for collecting customer testimonial

VideoPeel

The Accessory Junkie Review

VideoPeel has not only been amazing to work but the quality of the content in the videos we are receiving is astounding. I want to be able to use VideoPeel for more projects with designers as well as Customer testimonials for future collection drops online and at Nordstrom.com. I also see potential for us to use VideoPeel for styling ideas.

Pros

I loved how we were able to get video from designere around the world, hear from some designers we work with and their personal love notes to The Accessory Junkie. I also love that we can see our customers reactions, how they are styling different accessories, and reactions from consumers from unboxing product to trying on!

Cons

Would love to be able to get creative with editing tools to be able to string the videos together and create a beautiful marketing piece to post on IG or our website.

Delightfully Seamless Experience

Video reviews are perceived as more compelling and genuine than typed ones. VideoPeel empowers the future of reviews.

Pros

Using VideoPeel to leave a review on my phone was such a breeze. I recall a moment of shock when I was done uploading my video: "It's done? It was that easy?" I said to myself. And indeed it was. Excited to keep using VideoPeel.

Cons

Hard to think of much honestly. Wish I could make a VideoPeel video review on Capterra!

Thank you Jack! We are glad that you are enjoying your experience with VideoPeel.

Decent product, but awful business practices

Over-all, the software felt a bit clunky, but was a great concept that I'd have loved to have experienced more. I was invited to meet with a rep of their team to discuss integration with Shopify, a new feature they had released days before. I had bought a lifetime deal they offered on Appsumo, and was shocked when the rep suggested we pay $2k a month just for the privilege of having the app talk to our eCommerce software. On our call was a second rep, who was in charge of customer onboarding, and they invited me to share my thoughts on how they could win customers like myself. Needless to say, they weren't actually interested in hearing feedback, and the rep cut our call short, hung up on me after calling me obnoxious.

Pros

It's an innovative idea and UGC is a big part of any ecommerce brand. We all struggle to get customers to feel like giving us testimonial so on paper this app and tool is any marketer's dream.

Cons

I honestly think their holier than thou attitude to customer service is their largest downfall. I also did not enjoy their pricing structure where they reel in customers with life time deals on apps like appsumo, only to turn around and try and upsell them in the thousands to intergrate it into apps like shopify.

Best tool to receive client testimonials

Pros

Super easy to use, which helps a lot to generate awesome client testimonials.

Cons

There is not much to say. Awesome product!

The best tool for your users testimonies!

It was great, from the customer success experience to the product itself.

Pros

It was really easy to use, friendly for my team, for me, and also for the final users that are really the most important part of it all.

Cons

I think it would be great if it would let me personalize the colors and the design of the message.

Great way to keep bots out

Pros

This cuts through all the fake review bots and gives customers a connection to other customers.

Cons

New, might have bugs that pop up but haven't harmed us.